All hotels in North Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America
2470 Prospect Dr, North Charleston, SC, 29406-4433, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Comfortable Stay!"
In town on business. Hotel bed was very comfortable. Will stay again when I am back in town.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Double check airport directions"
I just stayed here because it was close to the airport. Be careful getting directions to the airport from hotel staff, one person's advice sent me on the back roads and it took quite a while to get to the airport entrance. I'm told that if I took the main road it would've only taken seven minutes.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"A place to stay"
Front Desk was not very helpful during check in and almost seemed we interrupted something more important
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Short stay"
My stay was good, front desk was nice and pleasant, breakfast was ok for a quick pick me up and my room was cozy for the short time that I was there.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"nice hotel"
great experience and fantastic place to stay.next all the you need to get and super enviroment
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
ayodeji
Bed was too hard. Would have enjoyed visit better if the comfort level of the bed was better
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Room was clean, very nice breakfast, overall very pleasant stay pool walls needed cleaned
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great getaway"
Great atmosphere and great rooms.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Clerk at the front desk was extremely nice."
We chose the hotel mainly because of the indoor pool. My family thoroughly enjoyed swimming in the pool. My daughter and granddaughter are members of Gold's gym in Columbia, SC and work out at least 5 days a week. Your exercise room was very appealing to them until they dressed for a workout and found that all of the equipment was in poor repair. The only machine that worked was loud and dragging. They did not work out and we will probably stay somewhere else next time because of this.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
pat
"okay stay"
Base on the room I thought I book (based on the pictures) was different...they put me in a handicap room...the stay was fine but it could of been better
2 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice night!"
Stayed one night and made use of the airport shuttle. Very nice location!
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
rachel
"Trip to FL"
Excellent
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Loren
"Holiday bonus"
Price was lowest while quality of my stay was the best
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Foreigner couple on vacations"
Everything nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff don't provide much touristic information.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice enough for a couple nights"
I stayed for 2 nights and it was just fine. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice new hotel reasonably priced."
My stay was fine in a clean, well-appointed room, but the airport shuttle does not start until 7am which did not help with my scheduled departure of 6am. Fortunately my flight got delayed due to crew fatigue until 8:45.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Austin
"Awesome Hosipitality"
Me and my husband Love our stay so much. This was out first time at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites and we will be coming back and tell people how excellent it was staying here
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Sade
"Weekend trip"
We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western North Charleston. The room was quiet and the furnishings were in good condition. Check in was easy. As wel as check out. Good value for the money.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
CLIFF
"Great Hotel, Great Price!"
Last minute trip, got in late left early. Front desk helpful, room clean, shower hot. Parking lot secure and lit. What more can one ask for.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
KRISTIAN
"owner"
Loud group in the lobby
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Friendly Staff, Close to Airport"
The staff was very friendly and courteous throughout the entire stay, the rooms were clean and had a lot of space. No complaints, great if you need a place to stay.
Christina
"awesome!"
if I could give a higher score I would have the place and the people the food was awesome.
4 night trip Nov 13, 2014
Anne
"Horrible"
The shower didn't drain. The toilet kept running. And the a/c didn't work....
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Near everything"
I loved this hotel. I felt safe in the area, my room was very spacious, clean bed, clean towels and no noise (except I was close by the elevator door but people were not loud. The hotel is right there by three restaurants , a right turn by I-26 east and west . Also about 15 minutes from Downtown. Charleston is very historic and you will enjoy it there. The only thing I didn't enjoy was breakfast. Trust me, it's just better to go and pay at the local restaurants to eat
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Sheka
"wedding"
we were there for my grandauthers wedding
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
glen
"Perfect for our needs"
We arrived late. Checked in and prepared to leave early the next morning. The staff was very friendly, the room was neat and clean. The only issue was I think the AC thermostat was broken as we had to turn it down to 60 and it was not THAT cold in the room. Check out was simple and the continental breakfast was good.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
karen
"Great, clean place to stay."
I stayed here for a short business trip. The hotel looks like it was recently updated. It was very clean and had a decent breakfast. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
April
Good location easy to go enywere with traffic and without traffic
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Worst EVER experience"
I called for a late arrival. Upon arrival my email confirmation with Hotels.com regarding my reservation of a double queen suite was NOT honored by Best Western. I had traveled by car for over 20 hours arrived at 11PM to have to be moved to another hotel because Best Western would NOT honor my reservation. They placed us in a king size bed room with a hot tub in the room. When we got to the room our door was opened and unlocked? The most horrible experience ever. The staff did nothing to even try to help us. VERY poor service. Because of this experience I will always avoid Best Western Hotels when traveling.
5 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Lilly De La Rosa
"Good experience"
The pool area had no Jacuzzi. The handle for shower at the pool area did not work properly. The food was better than expected. Fresh apples and oranges and bananas. There were fruit cups. The staff were friendly.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Tonya
"Not bad"
It wasn't bad. The lady at the desk was super pleasant. It could use a little bit better breakfast though. And don't even think about relying on the shuttle... It was clean though, and that was what mattered most to me (no mold in the shower etc)
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
The friendly desk service and the gal at the breakfast buffet are reasons to stay here. Hotel was completely sold out when we visited. It was an easy twenty minute drive to historic downtown. Would recommend if you are not willing to pay downtown prices.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Easy access to 26"
Great Hotel, easy access to local attractions and Interstate 26
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
nan
"Convenient to airport. Very friendly upbeat staff."
Went to Charleston SC for a college tour. Friendly people, southern hospitality.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Acadia
"Nice place to stay"
I would stay here again. It's not the Ritz but it's certainly a clean, comfortable night's rest.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Marc
"weekend stay"
everything was nice until the end I called back about a problem I had and has gotten the run around, but other then that the stay was good.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Shaniqua
Best part of hotel was the indoor heated pool. There was also a nice free breakfast which included the make your own Belgian Waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, juice, and muffins.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excellent value"
We were in Charleston for weekend visit. Hotel was very clean and staff very helpful. Excellent value. A little bit away from downtown but not a significant problem. Would recommend.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Debbie
"Convenient location away."
Great rate. About 10 - 15 minutes from most tourist locations. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the normal hotel buffet breakfast with hot items. Room was clean. Ample parking and well lit. Nice size indoor pool. Cracker Barrel, IHOP,McDonalds near by. Interstate access convenient.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Pfgreens
"2 thumbs up"
My stay at best western was great me and my family's will go there every time we visit
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Ron
"Close to all sights"
Room clean & comfortable, staff very friendly, good location, could use more breakfast food, would recommend to anyone!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
J Langford
"program at granddaughter's school"
My room was comfortable and clean. The hotel staff was professional but personable. I will stay here again when in town.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"great service"
Hotel clerk was very friendly and knowledgeable. Good quality for the price.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Very nice, nice, bed is really comfy, nice clean sheets, smelled really good, only bad thing is... the 15min wait for someone to appear back at the front desk so I could check in while the phone constantly rung for the same amount of time. Other than that, I would totally stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Had to leave elsewhere"
Waiting 2 hours in lobby to get a room, never got one so left elsewhere! Love Best Western but will stay out of this one, their customer service is below any standard.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Tomas
Friendly and professional staff. Great stay. My only complaint is the towels shed lint. The towels (I tried several) I used to dry off with left lint on my body. I think they were old. It was a no smoking facility! and it was enforced guess that smoked did so away from the entrances. It was great!! Excellent breakfast: sausage, eggs, sausage gravy, danishes, cereal, waffles, instant grits, and more. I have never stayed at Best Western but I will in the future.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
we were only there one night n our way home. It was clean and the beds were not too bad. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, scary location"
I loved the ease of the location, but it was very noisy all night long and it was located steps from some pretty seedy looking people and places. It was a nice enough hotel for a quick stopover to see family.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Front desk very friendly. Lobby is appealing. Room was comfortable. The room smelled clean, bathroom also. Would recommend.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Hotel needs some updating. Hotel keys had to be reset every day, very annoying. Staff was very helpful.
6 night family trip Sep 7, 2014