All hotels in Elkhart, Indiana, United States of America

Clean
  • Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Overall good, but need to keep hot tub cleaner."
Breakfast was good, room was great, but hot tub could have been cleaner.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
Marcus
It was a very nice, clean place to stay. It's proximity to a major highway is what drew me to stay there. My only concern was that the building was off the main road a ways, and the back side was surrounded by woods. My room window faced the wooded side, which was pretty, but traveling alone as a woman, I felt a little intimidated. Hence why I kept my curtains closed the entire time. Besides that, I was extremely comfortable and loved the experience. I will definitely stay there again if I need to travel in that area for work in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2016
In town for a family gathering. Was very impressed with this hotel. Would definitely stay here again.Everything was clean and beds were very comfortable.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Sallie
"Not good bad experance"
Hotel personal lost complete control of 3 in room party's noise started a 10 pm my family was up until 4am that's when parties were over . Called desk several time girl at desk said she was tring to contain it she should have call police
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Nick
"Thank you!"
Business trip in winter that I was not looking forward to, the hotel staff made me comfortable and turned a lousy trip into a very enjoyable trip!
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2016
Jack
"Charged twice by hotel"
We booked through hotel.com We made a mistake with the dates and called right away to fix. However, the hotel has charged me two times
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Alexander
"Get away passing through!"
Everything was great but I left electronic fitbit pedometer in my room I call back that they said they did not see it however it was tied to my computer and it was being used tracking the person steps. That was my fault but they should have turned it in. When it is time for checkout make sue you don't forget anything because the staff is not honest!
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
".Superb"
This was our ninth night on the road and this was by far the best hotel experience. The facility was the best and the lady that ran the breakfast did a super job. The food and arrangement was way above any of the others that we experienced. I'd drive extra miles just to stay here again if ever near here in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Dale M
It was awesome and employees was awesome
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Visiting South Bend area"
While taking a business trip, my family took the time to visit Univ of Notre Dame. The hotel was reasonable price for a home game weekend and the reception was outstanding. The bedroom was larger than expected. The bathroom was super clean and had extra accessories already in stock.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Kimberly
Was beautiful- lovely room, very comfy bed, luxurious suite- I really enjoyed it especially as it was a free night thanks to Hotel.com rewards!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Alain
"Excellent Choice"
Very pleased with quality and size of room. Priced right with regards to room.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"comfortable and quiet location"
Enjoyed the hotel, nice location off the beaten path. Good customer service. A little disappointed with Elkhart itself as nothing was open on Sunday evenings.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Pamela
"Very Clean and nice!!"
The hotel was very clean, looked fairly new. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was the usual continental (nothing special). The only bad thing I would say about it is the pool was VERY small.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Weekend tour of Amish country."
The hotel was neat and clean....what we all want right? Only issue was a group of young kids who were dropped off by parents for an overnight birthday pool party. Typical kids running around with wet floors in elevator and halls. Not a whole lot the night clerk could do but he tried. I would stay again because the hotel was fine with an adequate breakfast but would inquire if they had a party booked first.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Ron
"wonderful"
Staff very helpful and very clean hotel
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great room, not so great breakfast"
I enjoyed our stay (we came in for a class reunion.), but the only thing we were disappointed in was the breakfast. No milk was available and the eggs were tasteless. I had a waffle and my husband tried the eggs, but gave up. He did have a hard boiled egg. Maybe a pan of scrambled? Otherwise, it was a great stay and we will come again, if we have something to see/do in the area.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
judith
"Nice hotel."
This was a very nice hotel. My only issue was that because I forgot to bring my phone charger, my phone was died. I was due to be at a very important 745 am meeting the following morning so I asked the from desk for a 530 wake up call. I never got the call. Thank goodness I woke up on my own because if I relied on the hotel to call me, I would have been late for my meeting. Other than that, a very nice hotel.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Ellen
"Clean and nice...staff could be more professional."
We stayed here during a quick overnight to visit family in the area. When we arrived, the desk clerk was sitting in the lobby watching TV and seemed put out to be interrupted. We headed up to our room to find that the keys she gave us didn't work. I went back down and she was back to the tv and actually told me that she forgot to run the keys. She was back at the tv before I got to the elevator.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Comfy & Friendly"
Great comfortable stay, friendly staff, great mattress! slept well!
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good stay."
Good location to get to downtown Elkhart. Rooms new and clean. Bed too close to the heating/air conditioning unit. Good continental breakfast.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great room for the price!"
Very nice and clean hotel. Very good room for the price. Only issue I had was the lack of food nearby, although, not the hotel's fault
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Stay"
It wasn't good. We took our kids to swim for New year's eve and it was cold and gloomy in the pool and dark. It was not a good experience
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
marc
"Not quite up to usual standards."
Problems with whirlpool that we had to report. They gave us an accommodation on our bill and said the pool couldn't be fixed right away. Then it DID get fixed but it was too late for us to go down. The desk was often un-manned during our stay and our room was not cleaned one of the days we were there. We always stay at this hotel and it seemed to be a little understaffed, compared to what it was the last time we were there. It's still a very good hotel, and fairly priced.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Susan A
"Nice hotel."
Exercise room needs a new exercise bicycle, one that works.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice!"
Good breakfast and comfy beds! Rooms are laid out a little strange, but everything is clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Hotel was clean and bed comfy. Walls thin though....
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Excellent location and value"
Great price for our family of 6. Plenty of room with two queen beds and pull-out sofa. Excellent location and value.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Aaron
"unpleasant visit"
Pool was extremely cold for an indoor pool.Spa,hot tub was not as clean as it usually is.When we come here it is for the pool and hot tub,everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
cynthia
"Clean and comfy!"
Very clean and comfortable! A nice spot to rest after a hectic and exciting day with ND football & family.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very Clean, Very Nice, Not the Closest"
We were driving through and needed to stop and sleep. They were accommodating in giving us an extended check out time. The evening clerk that checked us in was very sullen and almost seemed unhappy. Room was very clean, beds were very comfortable and the clerk (a different one) was very pleasant upon check out. We only had to drive through town to get to this hotel unfortunately. Not the closest but worth the short drive off the highway.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Easy access to the hotel, we receives a friendly greating apon arrival, you walk into a very nice lobby area and eating room. The room was very clean, spacious, and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"good choice"
Helpful staff. Well appointed rooms. very roomy with all amenities.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Great room and breakfast. Front desk clerk was it very friendly and didn't program our keys. We had to come back down to the desk to have this fixed and there was no apology for te mix up. A minor issue though compared to the large room with a very comfy bed and spacious bathroom.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
I stayed for two nights and had no complaints. The front desk staff were friendly and professional. The room was clean and comfortable. I like the location with restaurants within walking distance and right off the interstate. I will definitely stay here again!
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Great hotel except..."
We stayed at this hotel as we were passing through the area. We arrived late at night and were pleasantly surprised with the room. I have nothing negative to say about our experience except the breakfast. For a nice hotel, the breakfast was subpar. It was beyond "generic". Hot foods appeared fake, biscuits were hard, orange juice was fake, apple juice tasted like water, coffee was yuck, fresh fruit was overly ripe...We were surprised and disappointed.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
DBbound
"Excellent location, very nice staff"
Most everything was very nice although thermostat not working in room was a liability. Two things which we thought could have been better: 1. Breakfast was not good at all, in fact, actually poor quality. It's a clean and attractive breakfast sort of nook, and servicing was very good. Yet the eggs, sausage, and oranje juice were awful and the coffee wasn't too good either. 2. Our host graciously allowed us to be in the pool past its 10:00pm close. However, the water was several degrees too cold for us.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
wem
"Awesome Hotel"
We were VERY pleased with our stay. The hotel is very updated with the best beds! We were happy with the size of the pool and the hottub. It was off our path a bit (I-90), but it was worth the extra couple miles. Breakfast was pretty standard, but was good. Very happy!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Becky
"Thiefs"
Very bad experience on this hotel.. They charged me 270 $ for 1 night after i paid hotels. com I had to contact my bank and make a claim of fraud. And they took the breakfast away 1 hour earlier while people were still eating.. .poor service znd mean....
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Samuel berende
"Basic, clean, comfortable."
The staff was helpful and friendly. The beds are very comfortable, and we liked the sofa in the area between beds and bathroom. Breakfast was basic but plenty filling. Only a few minutes drive from museums in Elkhart. Enjoyed a copy of USA Today in the morning! Only complaint is some of the equipment in the fitness room was broken. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 20, 2014
Well worth the price. Got a great night sleep and washroom was super clean.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
AngelB
"new and very nice"
Everything was great, but I would have liked a better breakfast selection.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Sue
"Nicer than I expected"
We were in town for a rugby tournament. The rooms were very roomy, clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel was very accommodating with the team and letting us use the meeting room. The breakfast was pretty average is my only complaint.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"customer review"
We went so our kids could go swimming and have a night away from home, and the pool was too cold to swim in. After 15 minutes, their lips were already turning blue. I was not happy with this hotel and the manager has not contacted me back yet.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
jennifer dare
"Comfort Inn"
We had a late arrival and they were friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. A very large breakfast. The room was nice and wasn't cramped.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
Toby Cook
"Just "OK""
Clean, nice, but nothing special. Only thing close is a 7-11.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Ok Stay"
The hotel was clean and nice and the staff, for the most part was great. The only real issue that we had was Saturday morning breakfast. We got down there around 8:30 and everything was empty. No milk, no eggs or sausage, no muffins etc. There was someone there filling things very slowly, but he seemed more busy with his phone call than he was at making sure there was food to feed everyone and there were a lot of people waiting to eat! Me having 3 kids to feed, did not make this an easy morning. We ended up checking out and then stopping at a restaurant and bought breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Holly
"Excellent service"
I love my stay very good service all employe at the hotel my family very happy.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
anastacio
"Great Experience"
Great Experience. Was looking for a relatively cheap room with some friends. We were traveling to a wedding and hoped to find non-frightening accommodations. This hotel delivered!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Very Nice and quiet hotel!"
Very nice hotel! The staff were very kind and helpful and the building was well maintained. The room was spacious and clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Only thing I wish they would do differently is keep breakfast open a little later on the weekdays, say till 10am. Other then that, great place! Will for sure come back!
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013