All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
3240 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
    4.9
"Great value for money for family with kids"
Great hospitality, excellent food (free breakfast and dinner), complimentary shuttle service to rental car office, close to mall, onsite business office room with printer, internet etc
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Prasanna! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
14 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Prasanna Kumar
Great Service. Great breakfast. We Will visit again
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Veronica! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Verónica Morales
The hotel was great! Great location, it was clean. The room was great, I enjoyed having a full service kitchen and a fridge with a nice maker. The staff was very nice as well. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Sonya! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Very clean new hotel. Great location to the mall and shopping. Good breakfast but go early! We went at 9am and a lot of food was gone and they were not replenishing. Breakfast is open til 10am so they should have had plenty.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks very much for the feedback, Momof3, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see that overall, your stay was a good one, however, I am sorry that your breakfast experience was not a memorable one. I've forwarded your comments to my team for their review, and will look for ways we can improve our guest experience. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Momof3
"Great customer service."
Staff was the best of any stays I have had. We stayed for soccer tournament and barbecued after in the courtyard. Pool closed at 10pm and manager let kids swim till midnight. He even brought out fresh towels and interacted with the kids. Hotel has access to major shopping and restaurants. Will be staying again when in town.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Ja
"Excellent stay"
The staff was very friendly and the bed was so comfortable. The pool was a little small, but my kids were the only ones in it.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Melisa! We’re delighted you and the kids enjoyed your stay (including our pool). We look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great place"
I was glad to see someone at the counter at around 11:00 PM when I finally arrived. Funny thing was that I told him I had a reservation and he replied with " welcome Mr. McFarlin" It was funny because I hadn't told him my name yet. The wifi worked great and the breakfast was awesome compared to other places that have the continental breakfast. Location was far enough off the highway but close enough to get out of town easy. I would recommend it and I will go there on my next trip to the area.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Carl! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially pleased my team was warm and welcoming - especially at 11PM - and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Carl McFarlin
"Convenient and affordable"
I booked this hotel for my daughter and I for the Buffett concert at Pizza Hut Park (or whatever it is called this yea). The price was reasonable, considering every hotel was booked solid. The desk staff was courteous and very helpful, housekeeping was accommodating, everything was great.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Landy! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay - and the Jimmy Buffett concert - and especially that my team was welcoming and helpful. We hope to see you again next year!
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Landy
"Fantastic!"
Absolutely wonderful! We stayed in a suite and I felt like a princess the whole stay. The staff was amazing and every time I walked through the lobby the said hello or asked if there was anything they could help me with. So clean! I would definitely stay there again!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Alexandra! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. Above all, I'm especially pleased that my team helped make your stay a memorable one. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Alexandra
"Quarter horse suite is AWESOME!"
definitely worth upgrading to their "presidential suite" but the "executive suite" was not special and seemed actually smaller than the standard rooms at other holiday inns
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Really nice hotel"
Room was quite nice, clean, and comfortable. And the breakfast was quite nice too. I'll probably use this hotel the next time we come to Dallas.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks for the kind words, bjcole64, and my team and I appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see your stay was a good one, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
bjcole64
"very satisified"
The hotel staff was incredibly helpful, caring and really made our stay perfect. Their pool is the best hotel pool just wish it didn't close so early.See ya next year.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that my team helped make you feel welcome. Glad you were able to enjoy some time by our pool (we agree it's the best!), and appreciate you choosing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Best hotel we have stayed in in a long time!"
Everything about the stay and room was great. Comfortable bed. Nice kitchen. Separate living space from one bedroom made for a great area to visit in. Lots to do in close surrounding area. Would definitely stay there again if in the area.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Wow - what a wonderful review, Babs! My team and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you choosing our hotel. Above all, we're glad you would choose to return. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Babs
"Fabulous facility, great staff"
The rooms are large, the breakfast buffet was well stocked, and the staff was very helpful. I strongly recommend this hotel.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
What great comments! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Comfortable, Convenient and Reasonable"
We really enjoyed our short stay. The room was clean, spacious, included a nice kitchen, and had a very comfortable King bed.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Tim, and we appreciate the great comments! We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
No problems or issues. The breakfast offered a large selection
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Good location, good service, good rooms, good breakfast.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Bobby, and we appreciate the 5-star rating. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
BobbyG
"Great place to stay."
Good breakfast selection and Happy Hour drinks with light dinner.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Fantastic suite and awesome staff"
The hotel was wonderful. I needed a night away and I wanted to stay somewhere that was comfortable and felt like home (without the crazy at home). The staff was wonderful and attentive and the location was ideal. I would recommend this location. Conrad is a priceless asset to this location! He far exceeded our expectations.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
What a wonderful review, Z, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad we were able to provide a quick getaway for you that still felt like home, and I'm especially glad my team was warm and welcoming (including Conrad!). Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Z Maxwell
"Great place"
Went to Six Flags and FC Dallas game and bothe were very convenient.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks, Shane - looks like you enjoyed some of the area's best attractions! Glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Shane
Wonderful!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks, Rachel - we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Rachel
"wonderful"
this is an awesome hotel that have been ever in Frisco. clean and good room size
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Best hotel I've stayed at"
This was a great hotel! We travel a lot and this is the best hotel I've stayed at. The beds were extremely comfortable. The rooms were great and the breakfast every morning was wonderful. We would definitely stay here again!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Wow - what great feedback! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Staff was very kind and cosiderate. Nice stay!!! Very clean!!! Also great breakfast. Close to shopping centers, mall, and lots of eating places.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate the great feedback. I'm especially pleased to see that my team was warm and welcoming, as we all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Brett
"Nice hotel in Frisco Texas"
The room was very clean and spacious. Only one thing wasn't positive. When I was checking in, my room was given to another customer because there name was similar to mine. But the hotel staff made up for the mistake by putting me in an upgraded room. Great Hotel!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for your comments, Mark, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I do apologize for the reservation mix up, but I'm glad to see my team resolved it quickly with an upgraded suite. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
The hotel was wonderful the staff was excellent. They respect the shh sign and want wake you up out of your sleep. For example they put the check out paper under the door. Front desk remember you by name each time in and out. Their breakfast was wonderful server where very nice. Overall I had my best hotel experience and will be back soon.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Marcus
"Stayed here several times"
We enjoyed our stay. Very clean and convenient.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thank you for the 5-star review, and we hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Wonderful stay, just surprised we had a tax for the city to stay at the hotel, that was new to me.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"would stay here again"
Room was large enough for our family of 5, breakfast was amazing. Would def recommend
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad all five of you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay - including our hot buffet breakfast! We appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
Jenny
The hotel was really nice. The price was awesome. I will stay there every time I go to Frisco.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and even better that you plan to return the next time you're in the area! We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and hope to see you soon!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Very Nice"
Very nice room. Breakfast was amazing!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks for the kudos about our breakfast - we're very pleased to announce we've got some new menu items we're rolling out within the next couple of months. Come back and enjoy!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
EXCELLENT HOTEL!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks, Janna - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Janna
"A favorite place to stay for us"
We have stayed at this Homewood Suites on several occasions. We have kids in Plano and kids in Lewisville, so this is a convenient place to stay. I have decorated birthday cakes for grandkids in the kitchenettes and had no problems. The staff is always so helpful, and the breakfast is the best we've seen...or tasted! We will be back!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks, Diane - we're delighted you and your grandkids have enjoyed your stays with us, and decorating birthday cakes sounds like lots of fun! It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great place for longer stay."
It was our second time to stay there, and we had a great time once again. The staff are friendly and very accommodating. We love the free breakfast buffet and dinner from Monday to Thursday. They have good menu, I just hope they change the menu every so often, it gets tiring after 4 days. :) We love the location of being in the shopping strip, so one can still do a lot even with no car. Their work out room is good enough, roomy and with just right equipments.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
This hotel is super accommodating. We stayed there over Christmas and to our surprise were served a great dinner with wine and beer and it was complimentary!!! Not sure if they always do that; maybe just a holiday thing. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Shopping and access to DFW"
Everything was great. One of our best hotel experiences ever.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Wow - delighted to hear our hotel was one of your best hotel experiences ever! Many thanks for the kudos, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
It was great...
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad your stay was great - we look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night trip Dec 11, 2013
R. Robinson
"Outstanding"
Outstanding experience!!!! From arrival to departure everything was first class.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad your experience was "first class" - that's exactly what we want for all of our guests! Glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you soon!
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Morris Stone
"Great Value!"
This is a great value. Great for business travelers or families. Close to shopping!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
CTFs Mom
"Excellent place to stay"
The stay was excellent. The cusomer service was excellent. The room that i stayed in was amazing.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Drae
"Excellent Stay"
Very clean and the staff was wonderful. Compared to other Homewood Suites the breakfast eggs could have been much better.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thank you for the great review, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I've forwarded your comment regarding the eggs at breakfast to my F&B team; please let us know if there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Outstanding"
Thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. Large, well appointed and clean room. Helpful and pleasant staff. Just nothing to complain about.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
Clean rooms, great area, would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay, and even better that you would recommend us to others! Thanks for the great feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"Very comfortable rooms"
Drove in for an overnight stay so it was great to have the free shuttle service. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was very clean and comfortable with all the amenities you need. The hotel was nicely decorated. The best breakfast I've had at any hotel.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Wow - what a great review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you enjoyed our newly-updated breakfast. I've forwarded your comments to my team, as everyone will enjoy reading them. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Perfect for a Weekend Stay!"
This is an excellent, affordable hotel in a great location. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was well appointed, clean and very comfortable. The staff was so friendly and helpful; it was refreshing! The complimentary breakfast was great, there was something for everyone. I used the workout facility and was pleased to see that it, too, was well maintained. I would definitely stay at Homewood Suites Dallas-Frisco again and will recommend it to my friends!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay, and it sounds like you were able to experience much of what our hotel has to offer. We definitely appreciate the great feedback, and we hope to see you soon!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Very Friendly"
Very friendly staff. Nice pool and courtyard.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks for the great comments and 5-star rating - and glad you enjoyed our pool (we're fond of it, too!). Look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Quick Getaway"
Only stayed one night on the weekend but you couldn't ask for more for the price. Good location, fairly new hotel, good breakfast with lots of variety, roomy and confortable rooms.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great hotel!!"
Staff is friendly and room was very nice
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Marisa
"congested room"
Not big of room very small and congested
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
ki.my
"Awesome stay"
Great Location... Great rooms.. Great pool and atmosphere... Great breakfast! All in All Great!!!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013