All hotels in Fishkill, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here849 Route 52, Fishkill, NY, 12524, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Clean and comfortable"
It was overall a fine stay. The food in the morning could be greatly improved.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"wedding weekend"
Picked the hotel for it's excellent ratings and proximity to my friends' wedding in Beacon. It was super well-located, service was friendly, the breakfast was great, internet was speedy, and the room was comfortable and clean. It's a perfect choice, right off the highway, and a great value.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Leana
"Clean and comfortable. A good buy"
We stayed just one night. Found the Quality Inn in Fishkill very convenient for event in Beacon. It was clean, comfortable, quiet, and very affordable.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Perfectly good hotel--clean, fresh-smelling, new"
I would definitely return to this hotel. It looks like it's a brand-new hotel or got a really nice renovation recently. Everything was spotless and clean-smelling. No one can smoke inside the hotel--there's no smoking rooms at all so no odors in hallways. The shower was glorious and hot and there were 4 towels waiting for us instead of the usual 3 you get in some hotels. The breakfast was a generous mix for the health conscious and a nice place to sit and enjoy--free! I noticed that the hotel rating is not that high and I'm not sure why. Don't let the 2 rating fool you--this is a 5.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"close to rt. 9 and stores"
Very comfortable beds large bathroom very clean
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Clean & Friendly"
Overall condition of hotel ( our room, exercise room, and desk / breakfast area) was clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and attentive to any of our needs.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"good place for a base"
it was a perfect hotel for our needs. we were only in the area for a brief time and was not going to be in the room except to sleep. room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was just enough for what we needed.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Very clean, nice rooms."
Hotel had all of the necessities and not too much else, hotel staff was nice and rooms were clean. Grade A
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Alec
"Great overnight stay-right off of interstate."
We arrived late and still were treated great! Got in the room and it was clean, sheets crisp and A/C worked great. Slept well and got back on the road in the AM - the breakfast and coffee was also great - nice to get that going and then get on the road.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Speedy
"Nice hotel in Fishkill NY"
The hotel met our basic needs. Clean beds, towels, bathroom.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Pia
"Second time trying there"
I stayed here for the second time when I took a trip to NYC. It has a good breakfast as well. The staff was friendly. it was close enough to the metro. Clean and comfortable, I would stay here again.
2 night trip May 28, 2013
LS
"Newly refurbished and clean, great one night stay"
My mom and I stayed here for a stopover for one night. I selected this hotel because of the great price (compared to all others nearby) and its proximity right off the highway. I was pleasantly surprised that it seemed newly refurbished with lovely details like mosaic tile in the entry way, a stone accent wall at the reception, granite counters in the bathroom, new bath tub/shower, new carpet, and nice crisp clean bedding. It is not a luxury hotel but it was very comfortable to stay here due to the cleanliness and decor. The breakfast was typical, waffle maker, cereal, coffee etc. and there is a diner right next to the hotel if you'd rather a more extensive meal, though we ate dinner at the diner and it wasn't very good. Just up the street from the hotel is a quaint little street with some cute looking restaurants and I wish we had tried one of them instead of the diner. My only complaint was that the people in the room next to us were very loud and due to the lack of acoustics in the hotel it sounded like they were in our room (though most hotels seem to have the same noise issues). I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants very easy access off the highway and to be close to some of the area attractions.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
"Not a bad layover"
Facility was clean and king suite was large and comfortable. Staff was courteous. Breakfast was a bit skimpy but as an alternative, there is a diner and restaurant in the area.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
AMDNY
"Attending a wedding in Beacon, perfect location"
Everything was perfect from check-in to check out. Thanks
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Ed G.
"Better than expected"
We picked this hotel solely on its close proximity to friends that we were visiting in Beacon. We were pleasantly surprised with all aspects of the hotel from price to service to comfort. We enjoyed free late night hot chocolate in the lobby each night. They also have coffee and fruit available at All times. Free breakfast was decent with hot eggs and sausage as well as basic continental staples. 84 Diner is Right in front of the hotel as well as a cute little ice cream/hot dog stand.
3 night trip Apr 27, 2013
AZgirlinFL
Our room was very clean, hotel staff was very nice and free breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"super location"
the front desk kept me in cookies tea and fruit all during our stay. she was very pleasant. great restrarant out front and also an icecream stand. good neighborhood. outlet shopping 25 minutes away.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
bob and sue
"I love this place."
I've stayed here several times when I just want to get away from the city. It's reasonably priced and conveniently close to Cold Spring (if you have a car). And the 84 Diner next door is open 24 hours, and one of the best diners you'll ever experience.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Arian
"Impressive!"
I was quite impressed with the upbeat attitude and the willingness of the entire staff to answer any questions and provide immediate service. I noticed that this location had received Quality Inn's Platinum award, and I was not surprised at all. I would come back just to experience the great hospitality! Thank You!
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"near highway, easy to get to"
room was eh. bed was hard, room was a bit smelly, sheets had a stain. overall it was just the basics, nothing fancy but not a hole in the wall. might not stay again unless the price was under the $100 range.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
not a very clean place for the money
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
jerome
"convenient and quiet"
The location was ideal for our trip. Close to the highway but the room was quiet. Ample breakfast that is erved earlier than other hotels on a weekend. Service was great
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2013
Racer X
"Great place"
Hotel was very nice for a quality inn very clean and staff was great good breakfast too
Family trip Jan 1, 2013
Todd
"outstanding"
it was all great! friendly staff, facilities wonderful an comfortable. great location.
4 night romance trip Dec 12, 2012
"Easy access to Interstate 84"
Perfectly clean, well-maintained room, decent complimentary breakfast, short walk to a great 24-hour diner for a late meal. Would stay here again if I need a room in the area.
4 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Doug
"BASIC & WONDERFUL. NO COMPLAINTS"
For a basic place to stay, I couldn't imagine anything better. The breakfast is pretty good for standard fare. The room was super clean as were the sheets, towels and bathroom. The staff was great. The fitness room was small but clean and everything worked. NO SMOKING which is so great. Cookies at the front desk. A great diner steps from the entrance. Now if only some of the loud guests could have kept quiet but that's not Quality's fault. So I say - yes stay here.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"30 minutes from 3 convenient towns"
I loved the cleanliness and that it was so well maintained. I'm very particular that way. Great service!! There is a diner-the "84" diner right next to the hotel. We ate there several times and it was always good!! It is within 30 minutes of West Point, Newburg, and Poughkeepsie. The only negative I'd say is that the beds are pretty hard. My shoulders would be asleep in the morning. Other than that I would highly suggest the Quality Inn and Suites in Fishkill!
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
Sheila
"Good total value"
Total package with nice staff, large clean room, and a pretty decent price... All creating a good overall value.
Jimbo
The hotel and staff were great. The breakfast was nice for complimentary. The only complaint was the A/C - it was not cold enough and it keep running and making strange noses..
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Not close to USMA - West Point. Also, on our first night, very noisy in the hallway with doors banging as they were closed. We also couldn't sleep because a child kept on jumping down on the floor up in the second floor and we were on the first floor. We booked on line and it said there is a microwave and refrigerator in the room, but our room has only a refrigerator and NO microwave. We were disappointed.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"A little more expensive than it should be."
Generally a very nice place to stay but I was disappointed by the price. I would say if your paying around 100 bucks a night your doing well here. There were some things that could be improved. The continental breakfast was not to my tastes but others seemed to enjoy it. The complementary cookies at the front desk were a nice touch but they were nothing special. The beds were more firm than I care for but the room was quiet and well sized. The television was a newer flat screen but the cable service was analog not digital so the picture size was much smaller than the screen size and difficult to watch.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Sean
"Breath of fresh air"
This was a fairly basic hotel but the service was amazing. Very friendly front desk staff and they made us feel like we were in a NYC 5 star hotel for our 1 day of business up in little Fishkill, NY :) Not sure if I will ever be back to Fishkill, but if so, I will definately stay here again. This was also very convienient location.
Business trip Aug 21, 2012
Robert W.
"The platinum rating goes a little too far!"
Hotel was nice, service was terrible though.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"Good Budget Friendly Hotel"
My family stayed one night en route to visit family in the area. The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was satisfactory. I always love the waffles and the pastries were fresh. All the food was kept stocked even though the hotel was very busy with lots of people coming down for breakfast. My one complaint was that the temperature in the lobby and hallways was very warm. The front desk said that the A/C was working, but that with the number of people and constant opening of the front doors it couldn't keep up. The A/C in the room worked fine. We had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
Tiffany
"Starting to age"
It's unfortunate that hotels cost what they do in the Northeast. We get so much more for our money in the South. I know it is a Quality Inn, not a luxury hotel, but . . . First room they gave us had wet carpet. It took a few minutes, but they changed our room. First room had a real mini-fridge; the second had a tiny fridge that barely held anything. Although the hotel is not that old, it is starting to show signs of wear: mattresses are starting to sag; towels are really thin; broken waffle maker. It is a place to reat your head at night, not to hang out for any length of time.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
Great accomodations for the nigth. Very confortable and great place for the family to rest after a full day of soccer at the Hudson Invitational Tournament. Would look to stay here again!
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
"Clean, comfortable hotel"
Easy access off highway. Brand new. Good breakfast. Unfortunately the handicapp rooms are located at end of hallway , farthest from the elevator. I have also found that if you make your reservations through expedia, hotels are less willing to accomodate your special requests. They want you to reserve through them at a higher rate.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
"Near Our favorite diner I84"
Our stay was pleasant, the staff was great and very friendly. We will return in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
Burckhard
"Nice, cost effective Hotel"
Excellent, cost effective, hotel for traveling families. The staff was very accomodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The free wirless and breakfast was a great bonus. Quick and easy access to/from freeway.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Great location , we enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jun 17, 2012
JRP
Room was clean and spacious, hotel staff was friendly, good breakfast selection, location was convenient for our needs. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2012
"Near 24 hr Diner"
The people were wonderful, courteous & polite. The continental breakfast was plentiful. It was nice to walk to the Diner & it's reasonably priced. I only wish it had a hot tub/pool. We stayed in the room right next to the workout room; not good if you're not an early riser & we could hear the treadmill going, other than that everything else was great.
Other trip Jun 8, 2012
Pat
"Convenient to highway."
Desk clerks were very friendly and attentive. The location next to 84 Diner was great. Highway noise was noticeable but not too intrusive. Another guest on the next higher floor packing and leaving at 3:30am was somewhat annoying.
Family trip Jun 6, 2012
Judy
"Outstanding during a stressful time"
The staff was so welcoming and answered each of our questions with a smile and patience! They made our stay a pleasure during a very busy weekend of events - West Point Graduation and Memorial Day combined!
Other trip May 31, 2012

"Stop over travelling to New York"
Great location right off the Interstate, I84 Diner in the parking lot is fantastic.. Will definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Glen
"Christmas visit"
We needed a hotel close to Beacon and this fitted the purpose,just 3 miles down the road. Staff were very welcoming. Highly recommended
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
david
"Nice hotel for a stop or stay in the Hudson Valley"
This hotel is very well maintained and the staff at the desk was a great help. The free coffee and tea in the lobby were greatly appreciated. However the breakfast buffet was not stocked with all the items available. I understand that a bus-load of travelers had just passed there before we did. I think the employee assigned to the breakfast area was a little overwhelmed with the attendance this particular morning. Overall the service was great, the rooms were very clean and we were delighted with our stay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Lise

"Hotel très propre, confortable et accueillant!"
Excellent hôtel où loger lors de déplacements
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Sylvie
"laute Klimaanlage, lärmender Highway, Frühstück OK"
ganz OK für eine Nacht. Wir haben leider mur wenig Schlaf bekommen, weil die Klimaanlage zu laut war und der Highway direkt am Fenster vorbei geht. Außerdem ist das Haus ziemlich hell hörig. Im Nebenzimmer war mindesten eine Stunde lang ein lauter Streit zwischen zwei Leuten, der uns auch am Schlafen gehindert hat, lautes Türschließen und Geschrei.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Henning
DE
"Fint hotel for ophold når man er på gennemrejse"
Pænt hotel, store værelser, dejlige senge men ringe morgenmad.
1 night trip May 31, 2013