All hotels in West Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
25 Airport Road, West Lebanon, NH, 03784, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overnight at fireside inn"
Only stayed one night for a family get together. The hotel was great ! Clean and breakfast in morning was good. We went to seven barrell brewery in same plaza a lot of fun and food was delicious!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Lori b
"Woooww"
This hotel was beautiful and the all exclusive breakfast is the way to go. I'll defanitly be staying more often
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Traven
"Don't judge it from the outside!"
Hotel is very clean and inviting once you're inside. Close to shopping, restaurants and downtown Hanover. Great parks near the rivers for relaxing and fishing.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Annie
"Wedding stay was great"
We rented several rooms prior to a June wedding and we loved the Christmas tree lights in the atrium, the spacious entryway, the excellent free breakfast, and the very comfortable beds. The wedding at St. Gaudens sculpture garden in nearby Cornish was a big success. My only suggestion for Fireside Inn would be to have a light blanket with a sheet (rather than the duvet) on all beds because June is a hot month and people sleep better when it's cooler. I took the big puffy white thing (duvet) out of its cover and used the cover as the sheet. But I really like Fireside Inn.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Mother of the groom
"Convenient location"
Better than expected. Nice breakfast buffet included
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Outstanding staff, needs some repair"
First and foremost, the staff there is top notch and understands customer service! When we first checked in we had a ground level room that was the farthest away from the lobby. We were a little worried when we first went in, the carpet had a wear hole and was loose which would wrinkle sometimes. The bed covers were from the 70s. It was clean though so we just went with it. Unfortunately, we could hear the people in the rooms around us due to the thinness of the walls and when the local road repair crew staying there fired up their trucks we could here them from our room so I didn't wake up very happy. The coffee in the lobby was great though and when I asked if another room was available Beth at the desk was wicked accommodating and even upgraded us to a king room with a massage chair. The room was much quieter and in much better shape. that said, the toilet kept running so i had to manually fix that and the massage chair was stuck in one position so didn't really work. Overall we found that the attention to the little details of upkeep were lacking and the place generally needs some repair or facelift but rooms were clean and comfortable, staff great and food and coffee better then most places in the upper valley.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
rick
"Good economic choice with friendly staff and clean"
We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant was a bit pricey,but the food was excellent, Recommend the prime rib. Pool and hot tub,and work out room was a very nice extra.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"great stay came with our dog"
The room was nice. We were on the side of the hotel for pets. They really made it easy to travel with our pet. I only wish they had an updated TV set overall a great stay
2 night trip May 16, 2014
judy
"very clean & friendly but a dated facility"
I would recommend it
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Eliz
"Dated and kinda run down. Not what I was expecting"
Needs updating! Very dark. Pricey considering the rooms need updating, restaurant is outrageously expensive!!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"A very good stay"
When we got to our room our room keys wouldn't work. The housekeeper on the floor asked if we needed help. She verified the room with the room keys, verified neither on worked, let us into the room with her own key, then took our keys to the desk and got them reworked. She brought them back, tested them to ensure each one worked and asked if she could do anything else for us. When she noticed us having problems her hands were full of bed linens and was obviously busy with her own job. That's not all... In the morning when we were leaving I had my hands full dragging a suitcase and carrying a couple bags. My hands were full. She saw me and asked if I needed help getting my bags out to the car. If the rest of the staff are as service oriented as this lady (as well as the friendly front desk, this is indicative of a five star hotel. This isn't a five star, but you couldn't tell that from our interactions with the staff. Thank you Maria.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Thom
"New England atmosphere"
Breakfast, heated pool area and efficient staff made the moderate room accommodations acceptable. Would stay there again, although somehwhat pricey for the area.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Pat
"Attended an athletic event at Dartmouth."
This hotel was about 10 miles away. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The room was comfortable. There is a nice shopping nearby.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Rich
very nice staff. well maintained older hotel. we were surprised it sat right next to a highway however.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Pleasant hotel to stay"
We stayed there twice and are quite happy with it. However, we found that not all the rooms are the same. The first time we stayed in a room with plasma TV but no room thermostat. The second time we had a room without plasma TV but with a room thermostat. Their breakfast is always wonderful and they have a pool and hot tub.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Ying
"Business stay."
This is an older hotel which has the largest convention dining facility in the area. I think the hotel rooms are a secondary income source for them. The room is basic without frills. The bed was new and excellent allowing a good night's sleep. The older air control unit was rapidly responsive to put out heat or cool air whatever choice you wanted. It was nice to have a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot in the room. Breakfast was included and looked good although I did not sample it. Bathroom, etc. was clean each day although the area around the coffee maker could have been cleaned better. All in all, a reasonable room and VERY economical which was my main goal. Good value for the price. It's not fancy, but if you want a comfortable, clean place to stay for a low price this is it. I will go back again next month for a business trip.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
very nice, staff friendly, room clean and comfortable, many restaurants nearby. pool and hot tub could be cleaner, though.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
"Horrible"
bad food bad staff bad smell. this hotel is dirty the breakfast was the worst ive ever had the staff was ignorant
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
art
"Nice family option not far from Sunapee region"
We stayed here after a day of skiing at Mt. Sunapee. The facility is old, but clean. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. There was a snowstorm, so we didn't want to venture out for dinner -- and we didn't have to, as they have a full service restaurant. We were offered a "15% off" coupon on dinner and a free glass of wine during happy hour. The food was good, the pool was excellent -- the water was warm and was the perfect way to wrap up a day of skiing in the cold. I would recommend this place to others, especially families looking for an inexpensive place to take the kids.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Dennis
"Snowed in"
Very comfortable room, fireplace and massage chair were both a nice surprise and made for a great experience
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Adam
"Not as nice as the chains but rooms are fine"
This hotel is usually booked full with gun shows and other events so we hadn't been in a while. The rooms have maintained reasonably well for its age and were clean. They even had a strong wifi and multiple plugins on nightstand and desk. The hot breakfast was better than you would get at most of the chains. On the down side the large common area and halls are showing their age. The staff is nice but not exactly razor sharp. Its a pretty good value but if I could get into a nearby Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn property for the same price I wouldn't choose Fireside. Between 3 and 4 stars.
John Ellenberger
The Pool and hot tub was nice and the food was great will be back next year for sure.
"Swim Weekend"
During a two day swim meet, we found the Fireside Inn to be a home away from home. The rooms were nice, the pool and hot tub were enjoyed by all and the fact that the restaurant at the hotel was both very convenient and served good food was very much appreciated. Although the service was a bit slow, it wasn't much of a problem as we enjoyed the open area, with high ceilings and didn't really feel like venturing out on a cold night.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Hotel has very pleasant settings and good facilities.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Ying
"a good night's sleep"
Staff were friendly. Food was tasty. Room was comfortable. Room was definetely dated, but clean.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice, Clean and Comfortable!"
Enjoyed my stay at the Fireside Inn. Would stay again when I am in the area!
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Sue
I recently stayed here with my husband and two young sons. The hotel met our needs nicely. The price was good in comparison to others in the area, especially when you factor in the coupons for free breakfast each morning. The boys loved the pool and hot tub, of course! Pillows could be a bit fluffier, but all in all a great stay.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
cap608
"Five Night Stay"
My wife and I stayed here 5 nights while I attended a Baking Class at the King Arthur Flour Bake Center. We found this hotel to be clean and well-staffed with friendly and helpful people. The room was slightly dated but was well maintained and clean with daily maid service. The staff went out of their way to assure we had a nice stay. The room came with a complementary hot breakfast with eggs, meats, waffles, fruit, and cereal. The hotel also has a full service restaurant and offered a 15% discount for this restaurant to its guests. All the food we had at the restaurant was very good and tasted fresh made. There was also a heated indoor pool with separate hot tub which was very comfortable during a 30 degree night. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Lebanon New Hampshire area.
5 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
Definitely dated. However, room was certainly adequate. Staff extremely friendly. Free breakfast a nice touch.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Brought my team to stay (24 athletes). They were able to accomodate us. They served a nice breakfast for the athletes and coaches. would stay here again next year. Not a location to stay at for a vacation, quiet yes, but right next to a lumber yard and stores. Inside the hotel was nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Track Coach
They didn't have and elevator but it is only a two story inn. Cozy and VERY friendly. Massage chair and fireplace in King room
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"great place to stay!"
One of my best friends had her wedding herea few years back, and found out then what a beautuful place it its.We celebrated New Years Eve here with them, and so enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
jeanne Wetherby
"good hotel for kids & families"
We went up to stay at the hotel to ski at a few places however it was not really close enough to Okemo or some of the other mountains
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
hot rod
While the hotel is getting a little worn, the kind staff and cleanliness plus the low rates make this place worthwhile. We have stayed here a few times over the years and always been pleased. A bonus: the indoor pool is actually warm!!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Very nice lobby. Rooms are a little dated.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
My girlfriend and I spent the night at the Fireside in Lebanon for a business trip for a holiday party. The hotel was great, the atmosphere was comfortable, and the staff was attentative and friendly. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone that wants a nice place on a budget. The pools are handicap accessible, which you rarely see any more, and everything worked well. The hotel could use some updating, but for what you pay this hotel is a great deal. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Nice pet-friendly accomodations."
Convenient to route 89 and basic shopping. Great complimentary breakfast and whoopie pies at checkin! Treats for dog as well. The beds were a little stiff for our backs but everything else was nice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Dog friendly and Rugby Team Friendly!"
We were at Dartmouth for a rugby tournament. We had our new puppy with us. We had the whole rugby team (40 +) women eating lunch out of one room so we all sat on the floor in the hallway and chatted and ate along with our dogs and some family and friends. The staff was very accepting and helpful as were the guests around us. I would recommend this hotel for families and groups.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Christine B.
"Mixed Feelings!"
The rooms were nasty and not very clean, the hall ways were nasty. The pool didn't open until 9! The hotel staff were amazing at the front desk and in the restaurant part of the building was really nice looking. The work out area needs a make-over and some one should try and keep the bathrooms clean! Personally its not worth the money I paid for, and I also will not return again. I think if a few things change this place could be very nice to stay at!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"decent value"
We felt this hotel was a good value. especially since we had a hard time finding a hotel in the area for Columbus Day W/E that didnt cost twice as much as A Fireside Inn & Suites!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
MRJ
"Close to Hanover"
Wish you had an elevator (I'm HCP). Good breakfast. Very quiet.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great Suprise"
I had read the reviews and it WAS a little outdated and could use some paint here and there. However, that being said. We had a great experience from check in to check out. We arrived late and the desk clerk assured us the food in their resaurant was good and he was correct. We had some cocktails at the bar and Abby our bartender was fantastic. Our dinner was not just good it was great! My only complaint is that the beds could be a little more comfortable. I will definitely stay again.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Enjoyable stay!"
It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel! The people were very nice and helpful. It was close to family and attractions. It was also comfortable. Great place to stay!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Judy
"Nice New England Motel"
Checked in and was immediately impressed with the lobby, restaurant and decor. Staff was very friendly, and the gift of a whoopie pie was a great addition. Most comfortable bed I had for the entire trip. I would definitely return.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Joan
"Good location, serviceable for a decent price"
Stayed here for a few days to drop off our child at college. Conveniently located and not as pricy as hotels in nearby towns. Like most places, the air conditioning was too cold but maybe that is me.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
A
Very good!!!!! I loved!!!!!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Marcia
"Just Okay"
Booked for several days while moving my son in to college from West Coast. Turned out that we were very close to Walmart and other shopping which worked out great. Staff was nice and accommodating except for the Manager; he was grumpy and unhelpful.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Great place to stay when in Lebanon"
Great staff, always ready to make your stay wonderful, clean rooms. would stay again
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"wonderful visit"
Staff were wonderful. Breakfast buffet was very tasty! Woopie pie at check-in was a nice touch. Couldn't have asked for anything to be better. Location is very good for quick access to major roads.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
family
"Great breakfast included!"
Fireside Inn & Suites is a great deal. We stayed there on a college visit to Dartmouth, and while the towels were pretty thin, the room was clean and the breakfast buffet that was included in our stay filled my two teenagers completely! The restaurant itself is picturesque and peaceful. If you stay here, you MUST go to the ice cream shop by the mini golf course. HUGE servings of over 30 flavors and super reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013