All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
18350 E 68th Ave, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Colorado vacay"
Very nice hotel, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Arlene
"Good stay"
The stay worked out just fine for our stop in Denver.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Very nice overall"
Neat, very spacious room with two queens and a sofa bed for our family of five. Extremely courteous staff, allowing us a late checkout until 2 p.m. and asking if we needed a shuttle to the airport. Was disappointed by the breakfast area, which was a bit crowded. We'd been told breakfast was from 5:30 a.m. till 10:30 a.m., but when we came down about 9:30, they'd clearly run out of some items and didn't bother to restock them. Didn't really see many attendants until 10 a.m, when they promptly began breaking down the area.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Clean and close to airport, good shuttle service"
Clean and convenient location. Full bar. I felt safe taking my morning walk in the neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
jdrinca
rooms are fine but your breakfast area was a filthy total disaster. I was inclined to just have coffee and go back to my room. when I asked about the issue I was told that it was a very busy weekend(as if no one at the hotel had looked at your census and knew you would be busy). where was the Manager, why weren't people pulled from other work and put into the breakfast area to at least try to keep the food off the floor and counters and wipe down the tables? whomever was in charge should be fired. I will not stay at this property again and will never recommend it. you should be ashamed.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
tom cooper
"Denver"
Norman time traveling is bad enough; but now throw the holiday, air travel, and the logistics of getting to Denver to fly home early when you have no car. This situation was handled very well by the welcome center and staff of hotel. The names of the three, one from welcome ctr @ Vale Colorado two @ the hotel. R. G Lamback
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Gerry
"good location and easy stay."
All airport hotels are basic at best, this one is above that. Small things that nudge? No Kleenex (it was allergy season) and no mini-bar. Gym was great, small pool too. The on-line reference I used indicated there was an on site restaurant...no there wasn't, sigh. If you're a member, get a good rate on line, can't go wrong with the basics.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Traveler
"Great Stopover"
Just needed a stay before a flight and it was great.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Front desk great customer service."
Cob webs in room and bed sucked - but staff were awesome and rest of the hotel was very clean.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Stay was good for 1 night, price was ok and location was excellent
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Very comfortable place"
Newer hotel, everything in good shape. Complimentary breakfast starts @ 5am, which is nice.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Scott R.
"OK stay"
Stay was OK, I wouldn't recommend getting a first floor room. You could hear people walking back and forth on top floors. Breakfast was OK, if you like carbs and sugar - that was our option. Kids loved it, I just enjoyed the coffee!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Tiffany
"Nice Hotel close to the airport."
The staff was wonderful. The hotel was nice. The Shuttle service was terrible!!
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Electrician
"Excellent Airport hotel"
Great service. Close to a couple of restaurants. Cheap to leave car at hotel and the shuttle has timely access to and from the airport!
Other trip May 4, 2014
BombSquadAtheis
"Clean, new hotel near the airport"
Extremely friendly staff, clean, smelled nice, I would stay there again and recommend it. I also have no affiliation with the hotel.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Very Good Experience"
The staff was very good and made sure experience was positive
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Staff was unfriendly and acted like I was just a pain to them. Clean rooms, comfortable but the staff almost made me feel like they didn't want me there. Never stay again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Terry, the front desk person/manager was very nice"
I love the amenities of this hotel. The large rooms with couches, mini fridge, bar in the lobby and breakfast all make the perfect hotel for me when traveling for business or with family.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Rebecca
"Ski stay"
This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel on the way home from skiing. The staff could not be nicer in fact they are nicer then most other hotels we have stayed at. The wall are a little thin but that is the only thing I have to say. Next time we need to stay at the Denver airport we will stay at the Spring Hill.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Connection to hawaii"
We stayed here as a stay and fly before and after our trip. Nice to leave our truck and shuttle to and from airport. We have 2 boys (4 & 5). Pool was small, but a good depth for them and WaRM! Hot tub was VERY HOT! Suites are nice because of a partition wall between sofa sleeper and the bed. Breakfast was okay, NO WAFFLE MAKER. Always a fav. Could order delivery Chinese food and the other night we walked to Ruby Tuesdays. Mixed drinks were good and strong from the bar. Our truck battery was dead when we came back and they had a jump charger to borrow. They have English Time Tea by Bigalow in the room which is my favorite! We would stay again for sure.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2014
Christine
"Quick Meeting Overnight Trip"
Excellent in everyway the staff was great and the breakfast was really good for a hotel breakfast. There was great oatmeal and the eggs were not runny with an assortment of bagels, bread and english muffin. Very clean like new and beds were confortable.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
Debi D
"close to airport"
We enjoyed staying at this hotel. Swimming pool was was very small but was ok to soak. there are lot of places to eat within walking distance. Hotel was very clean
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Good stay before flight"
The hotel was very clean and the room was plenty big for our family of 4. My only complaint was that you could hear every person outside in the hallway walking/talking. Overall, we were very satisfied with the hotel. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of food offered. The shuttle service was on-time and the driver was very courteous. The hotel is very convenient to Denver International Airport.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
JA
"Nice Hotel and close to the Airport"
Was Very nice and clean place to stay over night. Had a good continental breakfast
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel, park while fly, love the shuttle"
I've stayed here several times and love to be able to park, leave my car while I travel and take the shuttle to the airport. The staff is friendly and the complimentary breakfast is and easy grab in the morning on the go. Usually travel with kids and it is good to have the living area space as well as the beds. This is my go to hotel when flying.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Over all good place to stay."
Check in was friendly, I checked in around 7pm and the young gentleman at the front desk was very polite and responsive, the rooms were very nice attractive and clean, the breakfast staff were hard working and friendly, and the shuttle driver early on the morning of checkout (5:45 shuttle time) was efficient, expeditious and polite. My only gripes are 1) the first floor/lobby tile floors were had very slippery spots due to snow being tracked in and then melted and no one mopped or dried it up and 2) the young lady who was the night front desk person after 11pm was rude and unaccommodating: when I was in the business office next to the front desk, she had the lobby TV volume very loud watching a sitcom from the front desk. I politely asked her to turn the volume down so I could make a phone call and she responded in a rude demeanor and facial response to my request, brusquely picked up the remote that she had next to her on the front check-in desk and turned the volume down, making it obvious she was irritated with me that I was asking her to miss some of her TV program.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Decent for overnight stay"
Had to catch an early flight the next day. Sleeping area and living area open onto each other and share the same TV, so it's not as separated as other suite hotels like Embassy Suites. Proximity to a couple of eateries was handy as it was cold and snowy outside. A scheduling issue with the airport shuttle was quickly fixed. Overall quite adequate for the price.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Denver- Overnight"
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and both experiences have been excellent. Very close to Denver International Airport. Staff is very helpful and rooms are well above average, especially for the price. Would not hesitait to stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Joe B
"Stayed for early morning flight"
3 boys and two adults. quiet, clean, comfortable, Italian restaurant was good that was walking distance. Shuttle we signed up for was on time and made travel easy. Would go back again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
Becky
"Christmas in Denver"
We had 8 family members and had adjoining rooms and there was plenty of space for the 3 and 5 year old to move around in. The pool was small but for a 5 year old it was big enough to play in. The continental breakfast was good and hot and a good variety.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Ann
"Not a sweet suite"
Very nice newer hotel. The suite was a joke compared to other Springhills. The room was however very nice. My only complaints would have been the fan for the A/C never turned off and was running constantly. Also the alarm clock was brighter than a full moon. If I wasn't so tired I would have thought to throw a towel over it so the room would have been dark. The best part about this hotel is I was able to get out of my car, check in, and park in 2 minutes flat.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Great hotel. Bad staff."
The shuttle driver from DIA called my husband and I choice words when he thought we couldn't hear. I was very disappointed with this because the rest of the stay was great.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
I loved it here, I wish I could have stayed longe, but I had to leave on an early morning flight.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"great stay"
The room was clean and spacious and the staff very kind.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Donna Gonzales
"Nice airport hotel"
Good airport hotel for an overnight before an early flight. Room to spread out. Quiet
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
SS
"great hotel for the price."
Room was comfortable and was set up like a small apartment. Great value.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
Anthony
Average.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"just not quite there"
The stay was ok except for the staff, the staff seemed undertrained and a little bit lost when it came to explaining hotel policies. other than that the hotel was not to bad.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
The people who work there are wonderful
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Overnight stay."
The hotel was very nice. Comfortable and quiet. Nice that it had a lounge which unfortunately we didn't get to use. We were there for just a few hours before our flight the next morning. But would definitely stay there again when we have more time!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"family friendly hotel close to airport"
Family of 5 stayed here, 3 teenagers, clean and comfortable room. Pool was on the small side. Close to Ruby Tuesdays and another restaurant. Easy access to airport. I would stay here again if I wanted to be close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Excellent service and good value for money"
For once, a hotel stay where everything is as advertised and even better. Very courteous check-in staff, comfy rooms, convenient and on-time shuttle to airport. Business Center on ground floor where you can print your boarding (there is toner and paper in the printer!!!). I guess I must have been accustomed to poor experiences before. This hotel is just right and good value for $$$.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Joelle
"Very nice"
We enjoyed our one night stay. The hotel is quiet and clean, all the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jack
"Very comfortable"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows were wonderful and it was quiet. The room was quite large for the 5 of us. The breakfast was also fine.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Tammi
"great location to airport."
comfortable stay but it was a bit noisy. we could hear people talking next door and heard the water running through the walls
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Airport friendly"
The facility is comfortable for business on the east outskirts of Denver when airline travel is involved. Less than 10 minutes from hotel room to check in. The amenities are customary but not outstanding.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"perfect for needed hotel near DIA!! great for fam!"
Super clean, spacious rooms, great service, perfect lounge and bfast area too!! Pool was just right, non smoking hotel too, great for all families. Pleasant customer service, and on time shuttle 24-7:) only downfall......wish we cud stay another night...we will def stay here again, trust me, its hard to get 5 stars outta this picky mama, but they deserve it!! Book it now, its worth every penny, I promis!!:)
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
gjmama
"Overall - good hotel, but a few minor negatives"
Room was great. Price was fair. Only 2 negatives: (1) when I asked a front desk clerk on checkout if we owed anything (I didn't think we did, but I wanted to double check), instead of asking me for my room # and name, she simply said "no, your OK" - which came across to me as "I'm too lazy to look it up", and (2) the workout room was like a sauna - next to the pool and very warm - made working out unbearable. I would stay there again. Overall, a good hotel and a fair value.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Great for travelers, courtesy shuttle to DIA"
Booked this hotel as we had a very early flight from DIA. Great location, hotel within walking distance to restaurants, breakfast offered in AM- starting at 0500! Courtesy shuttle to DIA, VERY small fee to park car at hotel for the week. SO convenient. Upon return, shuttle makes rounds at DIA every 15 minutes...minimal waiting. Room very good size for our family of 5.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Airport shuttle"
The driver called us before leaving. We appreciated his calling us.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013