All hotels in Kralendijk, Bonaire, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Boulevard Santa Barbara 50, Kralendijk, Bonaire, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Chef"
Chef Frank is wonderful - his dishes are as good if not better than those at any of the trendy spots in town and the open air restaurant is private, relaxing with a fantastic breeze.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jeanne
"Perfect place"
The rooms are huge with kitchens, living areas and a very nice bathroom. The pool area is very comfortable and the restaurant is relaxing. The staff were always very friendly and knowledgable. The coast is a walk down the road. Great place to stay. I would stay again in a heart beat.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Just what we needed!"
Wonderful and quiet. I would stay here again. Very personable and accommodating staff. If you can afford it go for the villas which overlook the ocean and pool.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Tania
"Great Place!"
The staff are friendly and accommodating. I love the location. I am used to more pillows and a comforter, but I guess because I am on a Caribbean Island I should not have expected it. I would stay here again and again!!! The rooms are clean and you can cook. The patios are spacious.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Tania
"relaxing hotel with some reservations"
Dive vacation. Nice grounds. Quiet, relaxing. 15 min drive north of main square in Kralendijk. Get a room that has a.c. in the kitchen area as well as bedroom! Chocolate melted in kitchen-no AC, no screens on windows during rainy/mosquito weather in Nov 2014. Dive shop very helpful esp Bart and Theresa. When we stayed breakfast staff service was helpful but evening service lacking--possibly because we only ordered soft drinks and fries? Some guests were more tended to, maybe because they ordered more? Our itinerary specifically stated free airport shuttle transfers (plural). On our departure, the taxi driver said we owed him $30. We paid him. Not sure if he ripped us off or we misunderstood. It was 6:00 am so hotel office was closed. Fair warning: settle this in advance! It was a decent place but next time I think I'll try staying South of Kralendijk.
8 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Ronald J.
"Don't rent the penthouse or units in blue building"
Our unit could use an update... we rented a penthouse with a beautiful view. I was shown others 1 bdrms for less money and they were beautiful and better kitchens. The dishes and floor were dirty feeling and I bought a pan cause other one provided I would'nt dare cook in....I'm picky! Breakfast provided was good as I love fruit and hard boiled eggs, staff was great and diving awesome on the north side which u are very close. Met some great folks. That's the point of these places, instead of a house, but truly I think we could of done better for the price paid. Property loaded with flowers, parrots, goats, birds...ect TROPICAL!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Blue
"Goodtastic"
Is always fantastic and interested, but in a small word good
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"tranquility & nature"
I have stayed for only two nights and it was fantastic, no complaints. I love the stay in a national surrounding, with least traffic and noise
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Edsel
"After all happy and sastified"
We enjoyed it. And can recommend others. Quiet and good for rest.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Sjakuto
"Caribbean Club Bonaire"
Your Review Caribbean Club Bonaire Big accomodations, with a kitchen in a room and another one being the bedroom+bathroom. Air conditioning in the bedroom. There is also a porch where we can have a dinner. Good breakfast with french type bread and fruits. The restaurant is open until night. The included WiFi works only there. The mosquitos were very active in the restaurat area at night during my stay. In the last day, a product was being sprayed around the hotel to kill them. You can walk to the shore from the hotel and use a stair to snorkeling or diving (no beach). The front desk is also a dive shop. If it is your first visit to Bonaire, it is not so easy to find the hotel from the airport without a GPS. But having a car in the island is really necessary. A laundry in the hotel would be helpful.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
saspinski
"Great staff, perfect place to stay!"
The staff helped out in so many ways! They arranged a wedding cake for my wife and my anniversary and helped me keep it a secret until the perfect moment. They went above and beyond with the diving and general resort experience. Thank you in particular, Sven, Niek, Bart, and Steffie - you all were great!! The resort is right by the water and a decent dive site. For further sites, the rental trucks and abundance of free air tanks makes it a perfect dive resort. Our room was upgraded for free from a studio apartment to a spacious 1 bedroom cottage with a porch using the Run of the House deal! Beautiful location and quiet for relaxation. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Mike and Lela
"Strategically Located in Central Part of Island"
The stay was very nice, with the beach and dive location just within walking distance from the resort. Staff was friendly and nice. Rooms were big and comfortable. The happy hour specials at the bar were awesome. The computer at the restaurant was broken though so that was a bummer since I did not have a device with WiFi. Also, the office closes a bit too early but thankfully the security guard addressed my needs.
2 night trip May 30, 2013
LSUTGR1
"Great Place to stay in Bonaire"
What a beautiful setting. Our room was just perfect, the food in the restaurant (their cheeseburgers) were fantastic. It is a little ways from downtown but we loved the privacy. Lots of birds to watch and the ocean view was incredible!
Other trip May 1, 2013
Sall
"Scuba fun"
It's very quiet, relaxing, and people were great. If you are looking for more activities go to Buddy Dive, an affiliate.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Great if you are a diver"
Good location with pretty much everything on site. Be careful when things are closed because most things were closed Sunday and even the Monday I was there. Food was average so best if you go into town and I wouldn't do the meal plan.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Eveything divers & snorkelers need."
Everything divers & snorkelers need in a beautiful garden setting. Quiet grounds with even a rinse tank and lockers for your gear. Kitchenette had basic supplies. Nice porch with a big table and several chairs. Really enjoyed the pool overlooking the ocean
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Traveler

"Fantastic"
My stay was good, as normal
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
MX
"Friendly staff, adequate room for the price"
Pro's: the price was reasonable, friendly and helpful staff, partnered with Buddy Dive shop, near the ocean. Con's: Small and uncomfortable beds(although the staff replaced my mattress when asked), no microwave, AC dripped water, did not get wifi at our room, food and drinks at dining room were expensive and poorly cooked.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
"short review"
complex with little appartements. Close to beach, diving equipment present. Need car. Facilities and price are in order.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Nice place - good value"
This hotel may be a bit out of the way but if you rent a car it's not a biggie. The studio is really nice. It has a nearly complete kitchen, a seperate large bedroom and a large veranda. The internet wifi worked well. I would have liked a large flat panel TV instead of the small old fashioned set but that's the only negative. I've stayed in a number of the less expensive hotels in Bonaire over the years and I would rate this as a best value for the price.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2012
Mort

"razoável"
hotel muito bom, mas deixou a desejar na limpeza que era feita dia sim dia não e quando feita deixava a desejar. a localização é boa, fica próxima de pontos de mergulhos porém para pegar o cilindros de mergulho, era complicado pois não tinha o suficiente
9 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
rosimar ramalho dos
BR
"Grande estadia"
Otimas instalacoes, proximo a pontos de mergulho, mas longe do centro.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Telmo
BR
"Karibisches Flair - aber zu teuer"
Wir hatten ein Meerblickhaus. Tolle Aussicht - auch auf den Pool, welcher Gott-sei-Dank nicht so sehr besucht wird. Die Küche ist sehr gut ausgestattet:Gasherd, Großer Kühlschrank, sogar Geschirrspülmaschine, WifI, DVD. Gebrauchsanleitung für das elektr. Gerät fehlte, so dass es etwas schwierig wird. Spannungskonverter für 230 V Geräte. Wenn man es am Preis misst sollte die eine oder andere Ecke etwas sauberer sein, obwohl alle zwei Tage gereinigt wird und der Müll geholt wird. Die Gartenmöbelpolster sind fleckig und man findet vom Vorgänger Badehosen darunter. Die Aircon ist gut macht aber dann und wann Geräusche, aber mann sollte beim Schlafen das Ding ohnehin ausschalten. Die Dusche ist schön gefliesst und sehr geräumig. Klasse nach einem heißen Tag. Den Frühstückaufpreis kann man sich getrost sparen. Zwei Wochen die gleiche Auswahl und zu wenig fürs Geld - selber auf der tollen Balkonterasse frühstücken und abendessen ist besser und hat Flair. BBQ am Sonntag ist ebenfalls überteuert. Und man muss immer wieder erinnern das etwas ausgeht oder fehlt. Die einheimische Restaurant Crew ist mehr mit quatschen beschäftigt. Für Taucher gibt es ein eigenen abschliessbaren Trockenraum und Reinigungsbecken. Super. Und direkt davor einen Parkplatz. Lichtblick ist die Dive Station. Gute Ausrüstung. Flaschen Flat und bleibt keine kompetente Auskunft schuldig. Danke Pete und Brat. Obwohl die Lage und das Konzept, sowie die Hütte selbst toll ist bleibt sie dem Preis etwas hinterher.
14 night romance trip Mar 7, 2013
DE
"Hyvä hinta-laatusuhde sukeltajille"
Kaikki sujui hyvin, ongelmia ei ollut. Henkilökunta erityisesti sukelluskeskuksessa ystävällistä ja auttavaista, buffetmuotoiset aamiaiset hyviä ja runsaita. Muutamina aamuina aamiainen tarjoiltiin pöytiin, joka ei ollut yhtä hyvä. Huoneet perussiistit ja -varustellut. Voisimme hyvin palata samaan hotelliin tulevilla matkoilla.
8 night romance trip Jan 23, 2013
Emmi
FI
Fantastiskt fint naturnära och otroligt fina snorkel/dykvatten precis vid hotellet
2 night trip Dec 18, 2012
8 night trip Nov 6, 2012
Caribbean club
NL

TripAdvisor reviews for Caribbean Club Bonaire

"This is the place to stay"
06/11/15 phishphotos Birmingham, Alabama
This was our first time to Bonaire and not really sure what to expect. This place is very easy to find and is out of the business area. This makes it very peaceful and relaxing. Once you find Caribbean Club you have to check in at the dive shop. This is one thing we didn't know and it took a few min to figure it out. Parking is easy and the grounds are well kept. 3 swimming pools which are kept nice and refreshing. The people are so nice and friendly. Very helpful with any questions you may have. Dive shop has sun screen lotion, bug spray and other water items you may need. You can even book things to do on the island right at the dive shop. No need to bring swim towels because you can get them there too. It is nice to have fresh towels everyday when you go the pool or for a swim/dive/snorkel. The rooms are great. Nice sitting area with a kitchen with pots and pans. You how ever will need to bring matches to light the burners. Mini fridge with little freezer space in our unit. Enough for an ice tray and bottle or two of water. Bedroom is where the ac is at but it does provide for the unit. Remember to close the bathroom door. The window in there is always open for a vent. Showers have a lot of space. Towels are provided for showers but no wash clothes. No bar soap but liquid. Other items are there for you like shampoo. You may want to bring an air freshener to place in the bathroom. Floors are tiled so you don't have to worry about wet carpet. We liked this a lot. The patio was the best!!!!! Very large so after a nice day in the water you can lay things out to dry. There is security there at night so you don't have to worry about your safety. Restaurant/bar was great as well as the people who worked there. Breakfast was nice-eggs, watermelon, bacon and they even asked if you would like pancake or eggs cooked to order. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cooks were wonderful. Location was great. Half way to the park and half way to the airport. There are so many things to do on this island. Windsurf, Kit surf, snorkeling, diving, bird watching, Horse riding and many more. Apparently April, May and June is the windy season but it was still great. In Sept/Oct is no wind but they say it is really hot and unbearable. We did not have to many bugs but any other time we were told to use bug spray. There is not a close food store to walk to but not to far into town. In order to see this island you need to rent a truck. I will repeat this....RENT A TRUCK! The main roads are ok for a car but you need a truck any were else like the park. We rented a car from budget and upgraded 2 day for a truck. This way we only had to pay for an upgrade those two days and it was really easy to do. You need to go to Klein Bonaire by water taxi. Every easy to get to by car. There is nothing on this island so pack a bag with water and snacks, sun lotion and towels. Great place to snorkel. There are several places to snorkel but the park was great. There are several places to eat when in town. We loved staying here and have another trip planned to stay here again! If doing water activities make sure to bring water shoes. No real beaches. Very, Very rocky to get into the water.
"Accentuate the positive"
06/09/15 diver013 Ottawa, Canada
Our third trip to Caribbean Club and we will be back. It's not perfect, but for us the positives by far outweigh the negatives. So, the great news: Caribbean Club has a new chef -- and he's FABULOUS. We tried dinner in the hotel on both our previous stays, and it was kind of grim. I don't remember details, just that we didn't want to go back. This year we arrived quite late, thanks to airline screw ups, so by the time we got to the hotel, we were definitely eating in. And we were astonished at the change. Frank, the new chef, started in November. His menu is inventive, and brave -- he definitely doesn't just slap out crowd pleasers. He thinks about everything, and leans toward the adventurous in his blends of flavours. He also emphasizes local produce, to the extent that's possible on a desert island. The local sashimi is gorgeous (at least the tuna and the wahoo are local; I don't think the salmon is!) local goat cheese on the salad and fresh herbs from the hotel's "green house." He offers delicious steaks, great fish of the day. And ask for the story when you order his signature crème brulée. Incredible as it seems, Caribbean Club could become a destination restaurant. Other things we like: location, location, location. Way out of town, but that means I can walk along the shore every morning, something I couldn't do when we stayed in Beldem. The gardens are being tamed, and they attract wonderful birds. If you pay for it, you can get a great view. Downsides: The furnishings really need work. We've stayed in both penthouse apartments now, and those orange couches have got to go. First of all, tweed? In the tropics? Where you wear shorts? Plus they're clapped out. I had to put cushions from the porch furniture on them to avoid sinking. The coffee table is absurdly small. The kitchen counters are absurdly small (at least they've ditched the microwaves, thus doubling counter space). There's a desperate need for some open shelving or a table or something for cameras, fish guides, masks, books, sunscreen, sunglasses...all that stuff. We had to line it all up on the floor. Finally -- cleanliness. There is no oven, so you're dependant on the frying pan. It was disgusting. Ditto the plastic bowls. CCB needs to learn some things are just going to have to be replaced more often and may require extra work by the maids if a guest has been lazy. In fact, I had to wash all the dishes on arrival. No big deal -- but it would have been easier with dishtowels, a plug for the sink and a dish rack. Leaving the kitchen cupboards open when there are no guests would help with the mildew smell, as would dishes of baking powder. The wifi is really weak. I had to do some work while I was there, and the only time I could count on getting online in our room was between 6 and 7 a.m. (I'm sure I could have gotten on at 3 a.m. but...) Otherwise I had to go to the restaurant and it was pretty spotty even there.
"Great place to stay on a budget"
05/31/15 Teafanny
Our room was perfect! It was spacious, clean, air-conditioned, nice patio, and had a kitchen...and low-priced! We would definitely stay there again. The front desk reception and dive staff were super friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! We only did 1 or 2 dives a day, so we bought tanks a la carte and Caribbean club had the best price we could find on the island.
"CAN I GIVE IT 6 STARS ???"
05/24/15 Michael C New York
Okay, so last year I was slightly "critical" of the island oasis I frequent for my annual SCUBA birthday pilgrimage. I am delighted to report, that the place looks in-CREDIBLE ! First and foremost, the place is beautiful ! Kudos to staff and management on the repairs, maintenance, and new additions. This was my 7th year at C.C.B. and it was the most impressed I have been yet. The back entrance to the restaurant with the new inlaid stone walkway and straw roof was very cool. The bar looked “fresh” with a new coat of paint and the staff, as always, were warm and inviting. The Sunday all you can eat B.B.Q. was enough to make even my Big Appetite happy! The grounds look much improved also. I am very impressed that the lower pool by the cottages was emptied and re-tiled with larger 2inch tiles, as the missing ones always looked bad. The color palate is the same pleasing blues and whites, but the larger tiles should have a longer life-span. I also love the 3 new l.e.d. lights installed in the wall of the pool, nice touch. Very pleasing for an evening swim and the timer that turns them off at midnight is even better for late swims to look at the stars. The new crushed stone walkways around the 2BR cottages are GREAT ! Inevitably, something will BLOW off the deck and it will be necessary to walk down next to or under the house to retrieve it. This new walkway not only looks good, but serves a purpose for the occasional dropped t-shirt or piece of scuba gear. (did I mention that each of the 2BR cottages has its OWN rinse tank for gear? ) I love that the new driveway has been poured before the entrance to the back parking. It may seem a little thing, but I noticed. The plants and landscaping look TERRIFIC! My compliments to the gardeners. For me, half the appeal of the lower cottages is the view. Those cottages are just PURE JOY. For this trip, i LITERALLY spent hours........just sitting on cushioned wicker chairs and similarly appointed adjustable wooden lounges staring at the ocean. Whether afternoon for a surface interval making a sandwich from the giant fridge and full kitchen, sunsets looking Northwest, or midnight with the breezy tradewinds blowing by and watching the dark horizon, the blinking light on Klein Bonaire, or the moon. The paint looked fresh and the cleanliness was SUPERB! The was NO BLOWN DUST inside when I arrived and I’m grateful for this as I’ve walked into dusty rooms not used in the preceding 3 or 4 weeks on previous vacations. Cookware, dishes and glasses were spotless and the Jacuzzi was a TREAT ! Thank the LORD for my FITTED SHEET! I did see at least ONE other comment about this on TRIPADVISOR in all the reviews I’ve read, and though you did go out of your way for me this time I still don’t understand why you ( BDR, CCB? or all hotels here? ) do not use the elastic bottom sheet. I toss when I sleep and without it, I end up like a Mummy in the morning. THIS......is customer service at its BEST ! They did it for me (Thank You again) but if it's important to you, mention it on your reservation or bring your own. Service was EXCEPTIONAL ! I must mention Lisanne at Reception. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my stay enjoyable and from the minute I met her, I knew I was in good and capable hands. I have had older, busted trucks from the aging fleet in the past so I went to great lengths to request a newer truck in my e-mail, and I got one with 45,000km on it. Ummm, no. If you’re (BDR mgmt.) going to DEMAND I take the supplemental insurance CDW, then give me the newest truck in the motor pool please. The truck I got had “brake fade”, so-so AirConditioning, broken passenger seat, and drivers seatbelt that did not retract and hung out the door. Lisanne got me a New Chinese truck with 2,200km on the odometer. For this alone…..she is my HERO. She was also kind, accommodating and just wonderful during my whole trip. She has a bright future with the organization or Hotel/Restaurant management if she chooses to pursue this. I also have to mention Mila in Housekeeping. She was also wonderful. Very friendly, and went out of her way to make sure I had my fitted sheet and plenty of towels. She discovered it was my birthday during my stay, and hand-picked some local flowers, palms, and coconuts to make a beautiful arrangement to be discovered when I returned in the afternoon! Finally Michel, new Operations Manager, worked with me to extend my stay from 7 days to 11 days after my 5 friends left and well.......I was tired of playing "den mother" and guiding dives. Both parts of the vacation had their merits, but my last 4 days alone, were even better than my first week with the group. Thanks Michel for allowing me that, piece of mind and serenity. All in all, it has been one of the MOST ENJOYABLE vacations I’ve ever had. Thank you for making that happen and continuing to represent of the Buddy Dive family of resorts! P.S. - I just got further down in the questions and wanted to 'come back' to clarify. This place is OUT OF THE WAY as goes Kralendijk and being "central" to town. But hell, THAT is what the rental truck is for ! If you like/love peace and quiet, this is the place for you. I said the restaurant and bar were just "average" in the boxes. For this I mean the food is really good, the staff are great, but I wouldn't want to mislead. As a distant and almost boutique hotel (though part of a family of 3 resorts) it is pure, distant, peaceful, off the beaten path joy for the traveler whom is NOT seeking facials and foot massages.
"Delightful"
05/22/15 ELS611 Tybee Island, Georgia
We had a wonderful time at Caribbean Club Bonaire. The staff are just wonderful. Breakfast was always nice. The rooms are not fancy, but they are roomy, clean and comfortable. And really why would you want to be indoors when you are in Bonaire? I loved the kitchen and enjoyed cooking dinner a few nights during our trip. Our private porch was the perfect place to enjoy a nice meal and drink. Also the hotel bar was really nice and convenient. We loved sitting out by the pool under the full moon sipping cocktails. Also I personally liked that the location was a little further away from town. It made the atmosphere more serene. We really enjoyed relaxing out by the big pools overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It was great having a dive site so close to the premises, and the drive between Oil Slick and Karpata is one of my favorite places on the island. We will definitely be coming back to Caribbean Club Bonaire for our next trip to the ABCs.
"Even better!"
05/22/15 Guldukat2015 Glasgow, United Kingdom
This was our second stay at Caribbean Club. We wanted a mix of good shore diving, a peaceful pool for relaxing, and a comfortable room with adequate facilities, and we found the hotel delivered on all three counts. The staff couldn't do enough to make our stay go smoothly. Bart, Marco and the dive team were always on hand to offer polite and helpful advice on the best sites, given the weather conditions and our need for easy entry and exit. We brought our own gear and had no problems at all with o-rings etc. Nick and the other office staff sorted out everything else including booking our seats for the return flight. The hot breakfasts were made to order for us and Josie made sure our favorite sugar bread was always available. The dive truck was maybe a bit rough but not dangerously so - everything worked fine! Already we are planning a return in 2016!
"Dinner with friends after a long day of diving"
05/09/15 syl417 Lacey Township
Fantastic meal, atmosphere and service! The property is set back, very quite. We all have different tastes and ordered from drinks, appertizers, salads and main course. We didn't stay here, but maybe next time.
"Tropicalease"
05/09/15 John_Beaufort_SC Beaufort, South Carolina
I stayed at the Caribbean Club April 18-25 and it was just what I was looking for. The rooms were arranged in small clusters which were separated by and surrounded by beautiful tropical shrubbery. I thought this was the perfect way to create a sense of serenity and privacy at the same time. I must not have been alone in that perception because when I walked through the property, I would see people relaxing on their porches, but never once was there any loud noise or unruliness. The resort is located about 3.5 miles outside of town which lends to the sense of tranquility. I stayed in a very clean studio apartment, which had all the amenities: tv, wi-fi, a kitchenette, a large tiled bathroom and shower, and very nice furnishings. The room opened up to a spacious covered porch, which was also nicely furnished. If you enjoy diving, this is your spot. It seemed that nearly everyone at the resort was a diver, and I met some very nice people during my stay; in fact, I ended up doing most of dives with people I met while eating the breakfast buffet. There are rinse tubs and individual gear lockers located near all of the rooms. The gear lockers are like very large vented outdoor closets (hangers included):all of them are secure as they only open with individual room keys. There are driveways and parking areas located very near the rinse tubs and gear lockers, so you never have to lug your equipment any distance at all. There is a dive shop located on site, which is associated with Buddy Dive Shop. This is convenient as you can get tanks, both air and nitrox, on site or in town. The dive shop employees are extremely helpful and friendly at both locations, and they are all fluent in several languages, The resort offers a number of packages also: I opted for free air tanks for unlimited shore dives, a truck (a must have), and breakfast each morning. The transfer fees to and from the airport were also included. An additional bonus is the Caribbean Club is located about 100 yards from Oil Slick Leap, which is the first dive site on the northern end of the west side of the island. This makes for a great starting point for a day of diving this stretch of Bonaire. There is no doubt that I will stay at the Caribbean Club resort when I return to Bonaire.
"paradise lost........in translation!"
05/02/15 aikid0j0e Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
we stayed at the Caribbean club resort mid April for ten days and shared with another couple. The accommodation was adequate and reasonably clean. We had a mouse in the kitchen cupboards and it left little parcels for us. The cleaner cleaned it up sort of but surprisingly didnt tell management! we also had a Cockroach at the same time. AC worked well and the bed was comfy. The breakfast was ok and you could get items cooked if you requested it, omelettes, fried eggs etc we did have to ask for top up of bread, hot water, juice etc. The truck we were given was a piece of junk and should have been scrapped. we complained but were told it was all they had. It just about served the purpose. No din so be warned. Also we constantly had problems with seals on the cylinders with leaks, the dive staff weren't interested, at either site. the dive staff at CCB were arrogant, especially Bart. The rinse tank facility we were told to use was pretty poor. The drying room was plagued with Mosquitoes aswell. The menu in the restaurant was limited but was delicious, the chef was very good and attentive, The other staff were very helpful and nice. The drive and dive ideal is brilliant. Loved that part of the holiday, we were given a free boat dive with our package but they tried to charge us LOL. there are limited sandy beaches as well. all in all we did have a nice time with a few minor hiccups, would we return.....I dont think so as the world is a large place with lots to discover,......and no Seahorses either LOL Joe N Corrine,, xx
"Pleasantly surprised"
04/16/15 Koudman Leiden, the Netherlands
We stayed here for three nights on a short break from Curacao. We loved our room (penthouse suite) that had very comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. The personnel was very hospitable and friendly. The bbq on Sunday night was definitely busy but the kitchen had some difficulty keeping up the supplies. The hotel is a bit further away from the main strip but that is something we liked but that is definitely something to keep in mind. We would come back and recommend to friends.