All hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Good internet service
"Highly Recommended"
From check-in to check-out it was outstanding! Friendly staff, very comfortable rooms, extremely clean and beautiful view of the beach and ocean.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Thank you for recommending La Concha Resort and taking the time to share your remarkable experience with other travelers.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
CB
Very good location situated right on the beach. Love the ocean view!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
great resort
Beautiful hotel, excellent beach, can walk to restaurants. Drinks and food a little pricey but plenty to eat and drink outside of the hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Hotel/Service is going downhill fast"
I have stayed at this resort year after year and my most recent stay in October will be my last. The service that is provided in this hotel is arrogant and unaccommodating. They seem to just want your money and have next to no knowledge about anything to do on the island - unless it is within a block of the resort. During my most recnt stay, I was put in a room with faulty air conditioning (and it was 88 degrees and very humid) and a broken shower nozzle. When I asked to be moved, I was told I had to wait until the next day when a new room "may" be available. Then upon check-out, I was slapped with nightly resort fees that were extra costs to staying at this resort. When I called to speak with the director of client services about my concerns, I was basically told there was next to nothing they can do about the issues I have experienced. Too bad because the service used to be so great here.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Gregg
"Favorite stay in Puerto Rico."
La concha is our only choice when coming to Puerto Rico. We love it.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
We feel flattered that you think of La Concha Resort as your only hotel destination in Puerto Rico. Thank you for letting us serve you and provide you with a memorable stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Nice Beach front Hotel"
Excellent facilities, excellent staff and centrally located.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
We can see that you had a great hotel experience, like the one La Concha Resort is known for. We hope to welcome you back in the near future for another flawless stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Saul
"Best Time Ever to RELAX"
If you're looking for a place that's equally relaxing and fun, this is the place to be.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Dominicandy
This is our second time going to Puerto Rico. Staying at the Concha is always a pleasure. The rooms are amazing. I mean it's like a suite. I would recommend this hotel
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"The hotel was beautiful and the service was great"
The staff were great and the food and service at the signature restaurant we delicious. We were very disappointed that the room had no balcony for us to enjoy the ocean!
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Thank you for complimenting the service and hospitality of our dedicated team members. For your next stay, make sure to book with us directly and we will make sure you get that ocean front room you want so much.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Great hotel on the beach"
3 night stay first time in PR. I have nothing but great reviews of this hotel. Excellent service, amazing food. Concierge signed up with trip to El Yunque, gave us great advice on how to see Old San Juan and helped with all the preparation for my boyfriend to propose to me!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Anabelle
"Would stay there again"
The hotel was great overall! Fun atmosphere, great food, good amenities. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"The best hotel in PR"
One of the best hotels in PR, there's so much to do, and it's near everything.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
Jay
"Amazing 24th Birthday Trip!!!"
I am so glad I choose this hotel for my birthday.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
We are glad as well you gave us the pleasure of providing you with an unforgettable birthday. Hopefully, we will have the honor of welcoming you bak next year for another celebration at La Concha Resort.
3 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Ashley
"Gorgeous!!!"
We had a fabulous honeymoon in puerto rico, and this hotel is definitely on of the best hotels in the condado area! The room was super clean and the ocean view was beautiful needless to say we did not want to leave!
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent experience with us and for choosing La Concha Resort to celebrate such an important moment in your life as your honeymoon. We hope to receive you for your first wedding anniversary.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Brenda
"Disappointing"
Poor service. We reserved a room for the first and last night of our stay in PR (we planned our first night and last night in San Juan area, then three nights in between in Dorado). Even though it appeared that there were few people staying at this hotel, we were not able to check in until well after 4 pm; therefore we were not able to enjoy the amenities even though we were charged a $36 resort fee (check out was at noon - less than 24 hours). Food options were disappointing and expensive. Again, the service was poor and extremely slow (not receiving our drink order until well after our slowing-arriving appetizers finally appeared). We were so disheartened, we cancelled the last night's reservation and found much more pleasant accommodations elsewhere.
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
"Nice hotel even without a shower door"
Not every hotel room has a balcony. The ones that do or that Expedia shows you the balcony is teenie tiny. Can't sit out on it. The shower has no door so water does get out onto floor while showering. Other than those 2 complaints the hotel is pretty and in a good location in el Condado. The beach near hotel is also great. The staff there will put an umbrella and a chair anywhere. The pools are also great. Not a fan of the restaurant but there are plenty of other food options near the hotel. Free wifi is also a plus!
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
We would like to thank you for the time taken to write this review and share with us your experience. However, we want to let you know that our Suites Tower has great balconies with chairs and tables where you can enjoy a sunrise and sunset. Both the team and I hope to welcome you back.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Yari
"Perfection in the best location"
Truly cannot say enough positive things about La Concha! We stayed 5 nights here and never had a single complaint the entire time. Staff was wonderful, property was flawless, location perfect, room was clean and bright... We actually were constantly commenting to each other how pleased we were with each little aspect of the resort! 24hr pools, some with ocean views and even an adults-only pool. Fully equipped fitness center with nice equipment. Polite staff. Beautiful decor throughout the lobby and rooms. Every detail of the resort was clearly planned out and well looked after. Absolutely recommend La Concha to anyone visiting San Juan!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
tess
Beautiful loved being rite on the beach & close to shopping & food
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Amazing Views and Excellent Service!"
Had an amazing stay at LaConcha! We stayed there for 3 days after a cruise and it was wonderful. The room was a suite with a balcony overlooking the ocean. The beds were very comfortable and the service was excellent! We will definitely be coming back!
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Your valuable feedback is much appreciated and we hope that the great experience you had is reason enough for you to come back, should your future travels bring you to Puerto Rico. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Martica
The hotel was very nice and clean. It offered a lot of amenities. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. I will stay there again.
"Would go back!"
Loved Puerto Rico! Love La Concha! And Loved the service!!! Definitely recommend.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Very friendly staff. Some rooms could use an update. Overall very nice hotel.
Dani
"Awesome location, staff, and environment."
This was a beautiful resort rite on the beach with 4 heated out door pools. Our suite was beautiful the only complaint I had was about 2 am one morning I was hearing a dripping sound and our ceiling in the bathroom was about to fall in so that was annoying all night and inconvenience to have staff in our room while we had to leave.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Thank you for recommending our hotel despite the bathroom incident, for which we sincerely apologize. Your feedback is integral to our ability to improve the service we provide every day. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Christina
"beautiful view of the beach"
Had a really great time at this hotel. hotel was beautiful and the employees were helpful and really nice
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Had a great time here. Staff was friendly and professional. Rooms were speciaus and clean. We had great fuin pool drinking coconut rum.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Very very good
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Private beach, nice location, safe place"
It's a great place to stay and we spent four days there. Very great Only thing I felt strange is they charged us resort fee and Expedia said its covered. So that cost me 120$ extra Overall it's worth it
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
RP
"3 nights in San Juan"
We stayed for 3 nights before a cruise. The room was small, but the floor to ceiling view was incredible! I didn't like the shower. There was no door on the shower and water went everywhere. It was also cold because of that. The hotel itself is very beautiful. The grounds, the pool areas are all beautiful and well maintained. The one thing I didn't like was the "Miami club" feel the hotel lobby had at night. That is just not for me. One thing I did appreciate was the fact they put a flashlight in our room in advance of the threat of a tropical storm, luckily we didn't need it! There are lots of places to eat in the area too, so the location is great!
3 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
"Honeymoon"
My new hubby and I stayed in this hotel for our honeymoon. Everything pretty much exceeded our expectations in terms of cleanliness, room, and general atmosphere of the hotel. All the staff was particularly kind and helpful, from calling cabs for us to booking excursions around the island. Would and have already recommended.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
newlywed
"La Concha... How about NO Concha!"
My first impression when I walked into the hotel was very nice, the front staff was insightful but didn't explain to us the amenities of the hotel. My room was tiny. The floor wasn't vacuumed as there were bits and dust everywhere. I left a generous tip for room service telling them to please vacuum the following day and they did. The next few days the maid service was sub par however, even after leaving generous tips; waters weren't restocked and by the last night they didn't even bother leaving a floor mat for the shower so I had to use a towel!. The toilet lever was broken and kept falling off, the sliding mirror door on one side of the closet was also broken, the water jets in the tub doesn't even work, and on top of it the wifi password doesn't even work! The food was over priced and not memorable, at the restaurant it took 15-20 minutes for someone to come to us, their excuse was that they were "short staffed." Someone should have notified us before hand and not have one of us come up and ask for a waiter! While on the beach, hotel staff went around to other guests to see what they would like to have for a drink and never even asked us. I guess the hotel staff gives priority to Spanish speakers.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Jeffrey
"The only good thing is the Lobby"
We were staying at Vanderbilt which was unbelievably amazing and happens to be a sister hotel to La Concha. But when we decided to stay another night since the hurricane put a small damper on everything we quickly jumped to LC to save us half the money and because LC seemed amazing-from the lobby. Rooms were HUMID and the walk there gives you a good sweat. pretty sure they do not believe in AC. I booked a Suite & my view was of graffiti, abandoned buildings & cute stray dogs that I watched play onto of one of them which at least they made up for the view- I guess its an authentic city view. I also think they attempted to update the rooms without painting or putting in new flooring- a 70's vibe that hasn't been updated since the 70's and is now considered modern vintage? The bathroom was updated though. I also had stains and rips in/on my sheets upon arrival. The pools were gross with service that took forever, the beach was gross. Water is BEAUTIFUL and maybe the beach wasn't very clean do to the rough waters of the hurricane? I don't know. Heres the thing. If I was a college student or a young family- this place would be of good value. But we are a young couple that has no interest in partying like we are in college (unless we are with our friends). This gave us a vibe of cool modern hip place, and it wasn't- it didn't suit out expectations. As you can tell I am kind of upset about it. Spend extra & stay at Vanderbilt if you are a couple
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
We truly appreciate you taking from your valuable time to share with us your experience. From your feedback, we feel disappointed that we were not able to meet your expectations. Both the team and I would like to apologize for our shortcomings. We ask kindly for you to give us another chance and come visit us once again so we can deliver the La Concha experience we are known for. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
meg&mar
"beautiful hotel !!! Will be hard to find better !!"
Beautiful Hotel !! Greeted warmly by Felix when we arrived . Suites are top notch and partial view of the ocean was awesome !! Love the little infinity pools ! Beach is spectacular !! I cannot find one complaint about LaConcha !! Me and my woman have made this our Spot !!!! Which means....we will be going back again real soon !!!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Johnny
"i just loved it"
very nice hotel ... even nicer staff .... room was cleaned on a daily basis .... food was awesome ... my overall experience was perfect .... yes me and my husband to be really enjoyed our selves ... Thank you La Concha
3 night trip Aug 28, 2015
la concha renaissance resort
"Mediocre hotel; not an ideal family hotel"
Initially, the hotel was not able to locate our reservation. Amenities were slightly disappointing--air conditioning in our room was not working; our clock radio was broken, exposing shards of glass; no DVD player, as indicated. The hotel staff was very friendly but largely unhelpful with issues, including where to shelter-in-place during a hurricane (hurricane Danny was scheduled to hit during our visit, and we were told that "the entire hotel is safe or there is a shelter-in-place about a 15 minute walk away") 2. Our parking ticket worked only once during our 3-day stay, and staff was not able to repair the problem. The hotel's website indicates that children are welcome at the hotel; however, this is not a family hotel. Staff is friendly and hotel is clean, but there are no resort activities for children, there are risque/racy photos throughout the hotel, children are not allowed within an undisclosed distance of the hotel casino, which is prominently in the lobby, there is an adults-only pool, and the atmosphere of the hotel is a blatant ripoff of W Hotels. The neighborhood the hotel was in seemed safe-ish, but we were not prepared for the very urban, busy, and loud La Concha San Juan neighborhood. Bottom line, I would not recommend this hotel to a friend with a family; I might recommend this hotel to a 20-something friend who didn't have an issue shelling out a few extra bucks for a lively, chic, singles scene.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Chelsea
"It was excellent"
The staff was very pleasant, everything was right in walking distance. Hotel was beautiful the pictures don't do anything for it.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
newyork lady
"Loved it here!"
Amazing hotel right on the beach. Loved it and would highly recommend. Only thing was that the staff could have been more attentive with taking orders for drinks around the pool because we would have spent a lot more money!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Lauren
"EVERYTHINGA PERSON COULD ASK FOR"
Staff was great, check in and check out a breeze. they even gave me a late check out.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
N
"Awesome"
Celebration of birthday, with my children, everything was wonderful. We all enjoyed ourselves and the staff was amazing.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Hola Carolyn, We feel honored you decided to share your birthday with us and we are glad you had a memorable experience. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
Carolyn
"awesome stay in puerto rico"
Had a great 5 days/4 nights at la concha. Modern and very clean with very quick check in. Friendly and helpful staff that are always ready to assist. Loved the infinity pool. Great location. Would definitely recommend to anyone and would for sure go back again.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Hola Marina, Thank you for taking from your valuable time to share with us your feedback on your recent experience at La Concha Resort. We are very glad we met your expectations and we hope it won't be the last one. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
Marina
"Great place"
Great hotel loved the atmosphere we had a lil snag in the beginning but we will be back very very soon
caliruled
"Gorgeous hotel in a perfect location."
This is my favorite hotel in San Juan. Beautiful facilities, restaurants, and rooms, and the location is flawless. I always wish I could stay longer.
"Excelent place"
Great place, great food great services
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
This hotel was clean, organized & has a relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Henry
"Wonderful hotel right on beach"
La Concha was right on the beach. Probably one of the largest beach areas in our area. The staff is hard working and very pleasant. Always busy and making sure we were happy and content - which we were! Would have been excellent to have at least breakfast in the morning. Food is wonderful, but pricey.
"Beautiful Hotel"
This hotel is one of the best I've ever stayed in. The room I booked was a one bedroom suite(excellent). There we're so many different pools to choose from. The staff is very friendly and so attentive to your needs. The next time I travel to Puerto Rico, I will definitely stay here again.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Hola Shakira, It pleases us to learn that you enjoyed your room so much as well as the entertainment offer our Resort provides. We take a lot of pride in the service and hospitality delivered every day by our team members. We hope we get to receive you in the near future. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
Shakira
The hotel is very nice and staff are excellent. The only drawback is that it is very expensive for food and/ or alcohol. We stayed in the city view room which was very nice except for Thursday thru Saturday nights. The bars do not close until 4AM which made sleeping difficult.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Hola lynn, We would like to thank you for letting us serve you and for choosing us as your destination in Puerto Rico. We will take note of your observations as your satisfaction is our first priority. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
lynn
"Greatest trip ever"
Not a single complaint or problem everything was awesome !!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Most attentive staff ever!"
I had a wonderful time from the moment we arrived we were greeted by felex at the valet who was super friendly and helpful. We arrived early and the resort staff held our bags and refereed us to the pool bar while they got our room ready after we got settled in our room the front desk called to ask how was the check in and if there was anything they could do . The room was great with a beautiful view and i felt like the staff went above and beyond my only complaint would be how long they pool service took .
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Upscale hotel with great amenities"
Recently my family vacationed in San Juan, PR via the La Concha Renaissance Resort / Condada Beach! The area was very convenient to the beach and local restaurants! We were able to save money this way by walking the strip and touring the area or simply staying at the beach! The hotel had very nice restaurants, several pools, and a nice casino! The only con was that there was a ventilation problem in our room, whereas, you could smell the presence of mold! This was reported to the hotel staff; however, since we prepaid and the hotel was booked, nothing could be done! Therefore, we spent most of our time outside of our room!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Vashonda
When we arrived at the hotel, checking in was super easy. Our rooms were ready. Valet parking for the price is good.
Response by La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Hola V, We are very glad the experience provided by our team members met your expectations. Both the team and I hope to welcome you soon once again. Best regards, Astrid Emmanuelli Social Media Manager
Other trip Aug 18, 2015