All hotels in Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States of America
240 Fox Tower Drive, Mashantucket, CT, 06338, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Stay at the Fox"
Overall a great stay! Staff was spectacular and truly knows how to treat their guests
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Bessnea
We go to Mohegan Sun, a nearby casino, frequently, and were going to Foxwoods for a show and decided to stay at Fox Tower The hotel was beautiful, pool was amazing, and location of the hotel in comparison to the casino, shops and attractions was in the middle of it all! I wish I could say the service was better, however staff was not friendly. I asked a question and it seemed to be a bother to the bell captain, and althought the room was very clean, the maids were terribly rude, I hope this isn't everyone's experience!
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Restaraunts could be open a little later
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Latoya
"Nice, but..."
Nice upscale venue w/ small casino floor. All of the real action is located in the Grand Cedar Hotel, so just save the extra money and stay there.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Bed was way more comfortable than the Grand Pequot which is also at Foxwoods. Also the indoor pool is adults only so very relaxing compared to Grand Pequot.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Karl
"Would Stay Again!"
Foxwoods was more than we expected. Even better that the concert we went to see was right downstairs.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"had a blast"
the room stay was great, shuttle bus was excellent. only problem was the sink in the bathroom water went down really slow, so i couldn't brush my teeth via sink.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Romain
My husband and I had an amazing time at The Fox Tower. We'll definitely visit again!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"one Nite Stay"
it was very Relaxing . very Clean Room
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Jed
"Shoes sticking to the carpet."
we checked in around 5,put our bags in the room and went to the casino. When we went back to our room around midnight, our shoes were sticking to the carpet. Carpet was disgusting. Went to turn on the tv it didn't work. Atleast the sheets were clean. went to set the alarm clock that didn't work either. So we just went to bed. Upon checkout the manager said we should have call house keeping service, but I explained we were exhausted. Really the bottom line is the room shouldn't have rented until the carpet was cleaned
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Kathleen
We stayed in the Director suite. Wonderful service, very large jacuzzi hot tub, rinse off in a double shower. Plenty of hot water. The view from the 19th floor was spectacular. We were unable to enjoy the outdoor pool. The staff could not be bothered. They Did not check room keys, the pool was packed. Standing room only. No plush towels to be found. "Pitiful" Hard Rock Cafe, loved it. Please be advise, that the evening waitresses can be moody. Waiting for you to checkout, so they can turn the table. Attitude. Ask for Marrisa, what doll. She was great. Management was very good, I feel their pain. Fox Tower has the best designed suites. See ya at Foxwoods.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Stephen
"Foxtower Overnight"
Room was good, poor view. stingy on the coffee in the room. Was able to utilize the facility after check out which was great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Nice hotel...but do not count on the spa!"
Overall, very nice. It was annoying to be told tue spa was off limits because a large group had reserved it...seems unfair!
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Lori
"One night stay"
Needed to attend Wake/Funeral in that area. Foxwoods Tower was ideally located for our purpose and worked out perfectly.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
As two very tired parents of toddlers, my husband and I were anxious to get away. We upgraded our room to the director's suite. The furniture in the room was very worn. A lamp was broken and their was hair in the bathtub. Our view was amazing. That was the only plus of the room. The restaurants were very good and we had great dining experiences. We enjoyed the outdoor pool but it was packed. Overall just not worth the money we spent and I left disappointed. This is my first review but I felt compelled to share cause,again, it was just not worth the $$ for an overnight.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Romantic and beautiful hotel!"
Our stay was excellent, the room was clean, beautiful and we had a wonderful view. My only complaint was the TV blocked our view of outside from the bed and the button to lower TV into cAse was broken. The staff is very friendly, overall a great experience
Stephen
"Can't wait to return."
We had an excellent time here. Wish we could have stayed another night. All of the staff was lovely, friendly and helpful. Everywhere we went was super clean. We can't wait for our next visit. One tiny improvement, a cosmetic mirror in the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Excellent trip, one day is not enough."
We brought my mother-in-law here as a birthday gift. We all had a great time. Easy to find, excellent staff from front desk to housekeeping, valet to bell service. Everyone made eye contact and wished us a good day and some small talk. Dinner at David Burke's Steakhouse was phenomenal and breakfast and a lite dinner at Junior's hit all the right spots. Can't wait to go back.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Holly
"Easy in, easy out."
It was a pleasure to stay at the Fox Tower. Easy parking, easy (on the pocket) gambling, easy dining. A very nice experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Lynne
Just went for an overnight trip. Just myself and my sister. Had great time friendly staff in all parts of hotel. would have liked earlier check in and 12pm check out.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Margaret
"Not bad"
Was clean and comfy, better room service would have been great.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Chi
"Great hotel for a weekend getaway."
very enjoyable - the restaurants were great. the pool was perfect for my 6 year old son. we enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Sheila
GreAt
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Barry
"Poor for the amount of money to stay here!"
The bed was wonderful! But that was the highlight of our stay! wont be returning any time soon!
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great location and plenty to do here.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Matthew
"you don't have to gamble to enjoy"
Clean and comfy ... nice view
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Corben
"Good Experience"
The hotel was fine, I only stayed one night and it was a business trip. The hotel was clean. It was an average hotel room with 2 queen beds and was what I had expected - nothing spectacular but it was convenient and clean. The staff that I encountered while there, was very pleasant. The only negative experience was that the fitness center doesn't open until 6:30am (both of them) and that didn't give me adequate time to fit a workout in before I had to be at my business event/function. Since the casino is open 24/7, so should the fitness centers.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Kerri
"Awesome hotel with a nice surprise!!"
Hotel is amazing!! Love staying right in the heart of the casino. Checked in and there was a request made for an upgrade to a producer suite!!! Nice surprise. Woke up and the girl that checked us in even wrote us a note.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
for wife to visit Casino
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Schach
"A nice stay"
It was a very nice hotel. Everything was new, clean and you could walk to the outlets and the other casinos without ever having to go outside.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Avoid if possible"
Really a horrible place. took almost 1 hour to check in, had all these absurd charges, asked for a quiet room and was put next to an ice machine, took 30 min to get a manager on phone to get it solved. They take advantage of fact that it is in the middle of nowhere and charge ridiculous rates for horrible service.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Sleep Deprived"
Monday night getaway with me and my husband for his birthday. Had fun in the casino, had a great meal for birthday, however, when we retired to the room around 9:00 pm we had very noisy neighbors. Being that it was 9:00 pm we did not feel that we needed to call front desk/security yet. We did start calling at 1:00 am when it became ridiculously loud, doors slamming every few minutes. Security was sent up. I had to call security again at 3:00 am and again at 4:00 am which is when I demanded something be done to stop the madness that was happening. I am not reviewing this hotel well, because I do not think they did enough to quiet the noisy inconsiderate neighbors the first or second time. My husband and I had about 3.5 sleep and were simply trying to get out of town and have some fun and sleep!!!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Jaime
Great place to stay and wonderful restaurants.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Beautiful Stay"
Beautiful Hotel, Thank you for the excellent friendly service
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Will return"
Was great being right upstairs from the casino but to get to the main part it is about a 8 minute walk. The room was excellent and the service was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Patrick
"Foxwoods"
Overall the stay was fine. The way they advertise the suite we stayed in made it seem that there would be a separate living area, which there was not. For the price we payed I would have expected more. Also, there was a small bug crawling on the room service binder. I will try out another hotel next time I'm planning a trip to Foxwoods.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Lacey
"1 night stay"
Hotel, staff, and room were all very nice. The price for the room was reasonable, but the food and drink pricing are a bit high. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Christopher
"not worth the money"
Not really, worth the money you pay to stay here.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
Great time high-quality room was clean staff was great fast friendly service.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"birthday gambling"
Nice hotel but I have stayed in better hotels for less the furniture is cheap and the tv's are small in the standard rooms
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
glenn
"Fox Tower"
I would recommend the Fox Tower. The room was very clean and the view was wonderful. We played in all the casinos but Fox Tower Casino was our favorite, it was clean and not as crowded as the others.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Next time."
Room pricey. I felt conscious of spending fun money. We will do Atlantic City next time.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Peter C
"One Night"
Just a night away for the two of us. Room service and maid service was very nice. We had a nice night. Will be back again soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Nicholas
"Bachlorette weekend."
We booked this hotel for a one night stay for a bachlorette party. We did the producer suite and the going rate at the time was $449+ a night. I expected a good size suite for all of us to get ready in. The suite was small. It was just a king size bed, a nice bathroom with a seperate shower and bath and a small sink. The "seperate room" was just a small sofa and tv stand. It was small. The view was amazing though. We were at the 21st floor overlooking the trees. The checkin process was quick. The elevator to go up our floors always had line so we had wait 2-5 mins at times. It was OK. We were there to party and party we did. I would definitely recommend this hotel for partying at the resort. Theres restaurants and a club there. Lots of places to eat at. It was fun...we had a good time.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
SCarr
"Horrible stay"
4 of us traveled 5 hours to get to Foxwoods and when we got there all the shops and casinos were closed due to 2 inches of snow that they had. We had asked about getting our room or food comped considering we drove all that way to gamble and shop but couldn't do either. We were told there was absolutely nothing they could do for us! The next day the the casino was finally open but the dealers were really rude to the people playing. Probably won't be back again
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Christopher
"horrible birthday stay"
The room was nothing like the last time I stayed. Last time it was a nicer room the living room was separate froM the bedroom not together. The bottom sheet wasn't even on our bed they were cheap poorly made. The jacuzzi tub drain was broken. The housekeeping kept knocking at 930 til 1045 on our door even though we said we were getting ready. All the shops were closed at 9pm on a Thursday. I wanted to enjoy my birthday an shop. Everything was closed. Hard rock cafe burnt my food I will never go back there. An the room was not what it was last time I paid more money this time for less quality of a room. I will never stay there again an waste my money.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Kaitlyn
"Casino date night"
We had a great night and found the room very comfortable. The only negative was the $100 deposit the hotel requires. I'm glad I was able to cover it being unprepared for it. The staff woman who checked us in was rather rude about it as well. Aside from that we had a ton of fun in the casino and there were a lot of amenities that we wished we'd had time to enjoy. We'll go back.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015