All hotels in Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States of America
240 Fox Tower Drive, Mashantucket, CT, 06338, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Smokin' !"
Beautiful hotel, but understaffed . Had to wait in line to check in for 20 minutes- not the way one wants to start their week-end! If you are a non-smoker this hotel is not for you. Although our room was smoke-free, every common area was choking with cigarette smoke- restaurants, bars, pool side even. Guess you might find this in any casino, but I definitely won't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
We've enjoyed our stay at the fox tower but the outdoor pool was nothing but dissappintment. Pool was dirty and pool bathrooms are even worse. It smells like MBTA toilets!
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
The stay at fox tower was excellent there was celebrating my friends birthday party at Foxwoods and the stay was excellent.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
very good ;)
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Rui Gomes
"best couples getaway"
Celebrated my 5 year anniversary with girlfriend . we couldn't go far due to work but it was great to get away for a weekend . it was relaxing and the process of checking in was great . valet Parking & bell hop taking your bags up to your room . Not to mention room service since we were being bed bums for half a day . it was relaxing . The pool is alright too except there's limited pool chairs & everyone is pretty much drinking and standing in the pool and not swimming . Having a bunch of restaurants and the new mall , and casinos all together gave us reason not to drive anywhere. overall it was a nice weekend .
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"A Stay at the Fox"
Overall a great stay! Staff was spectacular and truly knows how to treat their guests
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Bessnea
"Dirty room, good location."
We were in a corner room. TV was literally on a stand in front of the bed between the bed and the window. Awkward! There was a dirty glass on the window sill. There was also toilet paper in the toilet not flushed. The room felt grimy. No safe in the room either, which is surprising for a casino. The location is perfect however.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Relaxing getaway with the hubby"
What an awesome three day getaway. We did not even step foot on the casino floor. Just lounged around the pool. The hotel service INSIDE the hotel was excellent but the pool cocktail service was severely lacking due to understaffing. We snuck beers in from our room the entire time. I loved David Burke's Prime Steakhouse but was not as crazy about the Italian restaurant located in the Fox Tower (Alta something?). The bars also close earlier than places like Atlantic City.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
We go to Mohegan Sun, a nearby casino, frequently, and were going to Foxwoods for a show and decided to stay at Fox Tower The hotel was beautiful, pool was amazing, and location of the hotel in comparison to the casino, shops and attractions was in the middle of it all! I wish I could say the service was better, however staff was not friendly. I asked a question and it seemed to be a bother to the bell captain, and althought the room was very clean, the maids were terribly rude, I hope this isn't everyone's experience!
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Restaraunts could be open a little later
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Latoya
"Nice, but..."
Nice upscale venue w/ small casino floor. All of the real action is located in the Grand Cedar Hotel, so just save the extra money and stay there.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Bed was way more comfortable than the Grand Pequot which is also at Foxwoods. Also the indoor pool is adults only so very relaxing compared to Grand Pequot.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Karl
"Would Stay Again!"
Foxwoods was more than we expected. Even better that the concert we went to see was right downstairs.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"had a blast"
the room stay was great, shuttle bus was excellent. only problem was the sink in the bathroom water went down really slow, so i couldn't brush my teeth via sink.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Romain
My husband and I had an amazing time at The Fox Tower. We'll definitely visit again!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"one Nite Stay"
it was very Relaxing . very Clean Room
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Jed
"Shoes sticking to the carpet."
we checked in around 5,put our bags in the room and went to the casino. When we went back to our room around midnight, our shoes were sticking to the carpet. Carpet was disgusting. Went to turn on the tv it didn't work. Atleast the sheets were clean. went to set the alarm clock that didn't work either. So we just went to bed. Upon checkout the manager said we should have call house keeping service, but I explained we were exhausted. Really the bottom line is the room shouldn't have rented until the carpet was cleaned
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Kathleen
We stayed in the Director suite. Wonderful service, very large jacuzzi hot tub, rinse off in a double shower. Plenty of hot water. The view from the 19th floor was spectacular. We were unable to enjoy the outdoor pool. The staff could not be bothered. They Did not check room keys, the pool was packed. Standing room only. No plush towels to be found. "Pitiful" Hard Rock Cafe, loved it. Please be advise, that the evening waitresses can be moody. Waiting for you to checkout, so they can turn the table. Attitude. Ask for Marrisa, what doll. She was great. Management was very good, I feel their pain. Fox Tower has the best designed suites. See ya at Foxwoods.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Stephen
"Foxtower Overnight"
Room was good, poor view. stingy on the coffee in the room. Was able to utilize the facility after check out which was great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Nice hotel...but do not count on the spa!"
Overall, very nice. It was annoying to be told tue spa was off limits because a large group had reserved it...seems unfair!
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Lori
"One night stay"
Needed to attend Wake/Funeral in that area. Foxwoods Tower was ideally located for our purpose and worked out perfectly.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
As two very tired parents of toddlers, my husband and I were anxious to get away. We upgraded our room to the director's suite. The furniture in the room was very worn. A lamp was broken and their was hair in the bathtub. Our view was amazing. That was the only plus of the room. The restaurants were very good and we had great dining experiences. We enjoyed the outdoor pool but it was packed. Overall just not worth the money we spent and I left disappointed. This is my first review but I felt compelled to share cause,again, it was just not worth the $$ for an overnight.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Romantic and beautiful hotel!"
Our stay was excellent, the room was clean, beautiful and we had a wonderful view. My only complaint was the TV blocked our view of outside from the bed and the button to lower TV into cAse was broken. The staff is very friendly, overall a great experience
Stephen
"Can't wait to return."
We had an excellent time here. Wish we could have stayed another night. All of the staff was lovely, friendly and helpful. Everywhere we went was super clean. We can't wait for our next visit. One tiny improvement, a cosmetic mirror in the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Excellent trip, one day is not enough."
We brought my mother-in-law here as a birthday gift. We all had a great time. Easy to find, excellent staff from front desk to housekeeping, valet to bell service. Everyone made eye contact and wished us a good day and some small talk. Dinner at David Burke's Steakhouse was phenomenal and breakfast and a lite dinner at Junior's hit all the right spots. Can't wait to go back.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Holly
"Easy in, easy out."
It was a pleasure to stay at the Fox Tower. Easy parking, easy (on the pocket) gambling, easy dining. A very nice experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Lynne
Just went for an overnight trip. Just myself and my sister. Had great time friendly staff in all parts of hotel. would have liked earlier check in and 12pm check out.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Margaret
"Not bad"
Was clean and comfy, better room service would have been great.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Chi
"Great hotel for a weekend getaway."
very enjoyable - the restaurants were great. the pool was perfect for my 6 year old son. we enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Sheila
GreAt
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Barry
"Poor for the amount of money to stay here!"
The bed was wonderful! But that was the highlight of our stay! wont be returning any time soon!
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great location and plenty to do here.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Matthew
"you don't have to gamble to enjoy"
Clean and comfy ... nice view
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Corben
"Good Experience"
The hotel was fine, I only stayed one night and it was a business trip. The hotel was clean. It was an average hotel room with 2 queen beds and was what I had expected - nothing spectacular but it was convenient and clean. The staff that I encountered while there, was very pleasant. The only negative experience was that the fitness center doesn't open until 6:30am (both of them) and that didn't give me adequate time to fit a workout in before I had to be at my business event/function. Since the casino is open 24/7, so should the fitness centers.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Kerri
"Awesome hotel with a nice surprise!!"
Hotel is amazing!! Love staying right in the heart of the casino. Checked in and there was a request made for an upgrade to a producer suite!!! Nice surprise. Woke up and the girl that checked us in even wrote us a note.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
for wife to visit Casino
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Schach
"A nice stay"
It was a very nice hotel. Everything was new, clean and you could walk to the outlets and the other casinos without ever having to go outside.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"2 day get away"
My boyfriend and I celebrated our two yr anni here for a night stay. It was amazing. We requested I good view and what we got was breath taking. We didnt get so lucky in the casino area but the Mall and the room made up for it. Great service, great self parking right infront of the hotel,and great room
Other trip May 28, 2015
Jean
"Check in was horrible"
An hour wait in one long line with only two people at the counter. This was on a week day, I cant imagine what it would be like on a weekend or if there was an event going on. No matter where you need to go to interact with staff, there just simply enough of them around to properly service anyone.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Big Swifty
"Avoid if possible"
Really a horrible place. took almost 1 hour to check in, had all these absurd charges, asked for a quiet room and was put next to an ice machine, took 30 min to get a manager on phone to get it solved. They take advantage of fact that it is in the middle of nowhere and charge ridiculous rates for horrible service.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Sleep Deprived"
Monday night getaway with me and my husband for his birthday. Had fun in the casino, had a great meal for birthday, however, when we retired to the room around 9:00 pm we had very noisy neighbors. Being that it was 9:00 pm we did not feel that we needed to call front desk/security yet. We did start calling at 1:00 am when it became ridiculously loud, doors slamming every few minutes. Security was sent up. I had to call security again at 3:00 am and again at 4:00 am which is when I demanded something be done to stop the madness that was happening. I am not reviewing this hotel well, because I do not think they did enough to quiet the noisy inconsiderate neighbors the first or second time. My husband and I had about 3.5 sleep and were simply trying to get out of town and have some fun and sleep!!!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Jaime
"Girls Night Out"
First stay at The Fox Towers, hotel was very nice and clean. Concert hall on property which was great, parked car and was set for the night.
Other trip May 14, 2015
concert goer
Great place to stay and wonderful restaurants.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Beautiful Stay"
Beautiful Hotel, Thank you for the excellent friendly service
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Enjoy Foxwoods!"
It was me and my wife's second visit in less than a year. We love it there. Your in the middle of forest land and it feels like you're in a big city. Shuttle buses available to take you to the other buildings throughout the property. In them you will find theaters, shopping malls, restaurants and a really nice buffet. The view is wonderful and despite all the activity below the rooms are very quiet.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Randy
"Check in was awful"
I went to check in and had to stand in a line for almost a hour to check in . I checked in at 7 pm at night on a Thursday and when I checked out Friday night at 11pm there was still a long line. After you get through that this hotel is so close to the theather so if you have tickets to a show it is the best . The spa was great .
Other trip May 9, 2015
Kristen
"Will return"
Was great being right upstairs from the casino but to get to the main part it is about a 8 minute walk. The room was excellent and the service was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015