All hotels in Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States of America
240 Fox Tower Drive, Mashantucket, CT, 06338, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bachlorette weekend."
We booked this hotel for a one night stay for a bachlorette party. We did the producer suite and the going rate at the time was $449+ a night. I expected a good size suite for all of us to get ready in. The suite was small. It was just a king size bed, a nice bathroom with a seperate shower and bath and a small sink. The "seperate room" was just a small sofa and tv stand. It was small. The view was amazing though. We were at the 21st floor overlooking the trees. The checkin process was quick. The elevator to go up our floors always had line so we had wait 2-5 mins at times. It was OK. We were there to party and party we did. I would definitely recommend this hotel for partying at the resort. Theres restaurants and a club there. Lots of places to eat at. It was fun...we had a good time.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
SCarr
"Horrible stay"
4 of us traveled 5 hours to get to Foxwoods and when we got there all the shops and casinos were closed due to 2 inches of snow that they had. We had asked about getting our room or food comped considering we drove all that way to gamble and shop but couldn't do either. We were told there was absolutely nothing they could do for us! The next day the the casino was finally open but the dealers were really rude to the people playing. Probably won't be back again
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Christopher
"horrible birthday stay"
The room was nothing like the last time I stayed. Last time it was a nicer room the living room was separate froM the bedroom not together. The bottom sheet wasn't even on our bed they were cheap poorly made. The jacuzzi tub drain was broken. The housekeeping kept knocking at 930 til 1045 on our door even though we said we were getting ready. All the shops were closed at 9pm on a Thursday. I wanted to enjoy my birthday an shop. Everything was closed. Hard rock cafe burnt my food I will never go back there. An the room was not what it was last time I paid more money this time for less quality of a room. I will never stay there again an waste my money.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Kaitlyn
"Casino date night"
We had a great night and found the room very comfortable. The only negative was the $100 deposit the hotel requires. I'm glad I was able to cover it being unprepared for it. The staff woman who checked us in was rather rude about it as well. Aside from that we had a ton of fun in the casino and there were a lot of amenities that we wished we'd had time to enjoy. We'll go back.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great spa!"
Great family vacation! Beautiful spa! Wish they had some nightlife for a 30+ crowd.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
april
"Fox tower"
Had a great time. Been to MGM before and loved it fox tower is just a name change. Great room for a cheap price.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Joel
"foxwood towers"
overall stay was great. Bed not very comfortable, but other than thay very nice
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Very Nice & Comfortable"
I must say for a first time stay at the fox tower I not only was very comfy in our room but very excited overall. I been to Foxwoods many times and never stayed over night, once I did im happy I did! many people told me to try juniors so I had to. my honest opinion is that its not what its cracked up to be. We then played come slots during the late night hours and I hit for $846.00! So I won all my Hotel money back plus a profit. I had a great stay and would do it all over again.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Brett
"Great Girls Night"
Went for one night with some girlfriends. Valet was convenient. Check in was fast and we were greated with a smile, we checked in early and our room was ready. Comfy beds, large bathroom and clean room.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
"Greatness"
I enjoyed staying there. Cant wait to go back for a third time!
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Elton
"Great hotel, just understaffed"
Place is great, also beautiful. However, if you are going to gamble there are not enough staff (waitresses) on the casino floor
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Jack
"Nice hotel and Casino."
Stayed in a non smoking corner room which was beautiful and very clean. Comfortable bed and beautiful bathroom. The smoke however can not be avoided when you are in the casino floor. There are separate sections for smokers but you can still smell it and when you suffer from allergies it just makes it uncomfortable.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Monica
"The hotel looks fine and great staffs."
The hotel looks fine and the staffs are very friendly. I got disappointed only they provide only two towels for the room for 4 people. The walk is far away for restaurants and swimming pool.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
LAM
"Too many designated smoking areas"
Nice room on 29th floor. Room was non-smoking but too many smoking permitted areas in casinos and clubs
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
KD
"Great location , worth the price"
Great place to stay at Foxwoods , casino right there and great restaurants without leaving the building !
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"first time at Fox Tower"
really enjoyed the whole experience, only good things to say about it. We would definitely do it again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Fantastic"
It was amazing! One of the best trips of my life! I had a fantastic time with my boyfriend. We went to a concert, gambled at the casinos, ate at 5 star resturants, and did some shopping! I won big at the casino so that itself made the trip perfect. I am planning on coming back in September.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Marie
"Best ever"
It was amazing. My boyfriend and I went to see a concert. Everything from the hotel to the casinos to the resturants were all amazing.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Marie
"First time visit"
This was our first time ever visiting, let alone staying here. We were greeted promptly on our arrival. Check in was a snap. They answered our questions and directed us to where we needed to be. Room was very nice overlooking the woods so that we would enjoy the scenery. With staying during the week we didn't have to deal with too many loud patrons that finished their night to return to their rooms to make noise. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great place.... but the pool thing"
I enjoyed myself very much. I especially liked that I could walk from the Foxtower, where I was staying, to the Grand Pequot and to the Great Cedar hotels without stepping foot outside thru some pretty walkways. It was the end of December after all.. All three offered great restaurants, shops, entertainment and unlimited access to their casinos (who hoo). The thing I (strongly) disiked is that Foxtower guests do not get free access to the pool located inside the hotel. The pool appears to be the property of the spa facility and they charge guests anywhere from $15 to $25 or even $50 depending on the day of the week or holiday,unless you buy a spa package or products. I found that disgusting and so walked to the Grand Cedar to use their pool, which is free to access with a room key. All in all my friend and I had a wonderful experience and the staff were fantastic.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Beautiful view. Room was updated and very modern"
Staff was friendly upgraded us for our anniversary.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
kate
"Nice but a few issues"
Thankfully I got there early to check in. My room cards kept demagnetizing and when I went to the front desk later in the day the line was so long for check in I figured it would take 45min - 1 hour. I was disappointed when I found out that my kids could not swim in the Fox Tower pool, as it was only open to adults. This information was not listed on their website anywhere and I researched it thoroughly, full knowing that this is a casino and caters to adults. When I called the front desk, I was told they could go in the Great Cedar tower pool, which was fine but it was at the opposite end of the property. I was also told they could go in the Grand Pequot Tower pool, and when we walked all the way there (which was difficult to find), we were then told there is an extra fee. A lot of extra walking for no reason. When I complained, hotel services basically didn't care. Aside from that, and having to walk a million miles for everything, the kids had a great time. Arcade and bowling was good, and a lot of restaurant/food court options that were good for kids and weren't too expensive.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Couldn't Be Happier!"
We had an excellent time. The hotel was immaculate and the staff was top notch! From the valets, to room service, to the front desk workers, to the staff in the casino. We will be returning and will be recommending the Fox Tower to all our friends!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Shaun
Enjoyed the amenities, lots of choice as far as restaurants and gaming. Good for a one night get away without the kids!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"$20 for use of in-door pool"
They charged $20 for use of in door pool which is not friendly for bring kids there the gym open hour is 10am to 6pm which makes me not possible to use it.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Fox Tower at Foxwoods"
The 25 minute line to check in plus the useless $16.95 "resort fee" mean I most likely won't be coming back to the Fox Tower. The HVAC unit in the room uses an InnCom motion detector. While you sleep, you don't move enough to trigger the motion detector. So the room gets stuffy, you wake up and move around, and that starts the HVAC again. We were on floor 8 of 30. The shower was the best in recent memory.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Beautiful, classy hotel!"
Beautiful hotel. Easy checkin and check out. Valet is free and a big plus. The hotel was clean and classy. Would definitely stay here again, no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Alyson
"Stay here for one reason, the Casino"
The hotel is nice, the rooms are clean- The Fox Tower does have gambling downstairs but it is the furthest hotel from the other bigger casinos and all the good restaurants.. but if you don't mind walking it is good.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Dawn
"Excellent Christmas trip!"
I would definitely recommend this hotel. Conveniently located in Foxwoods.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"It was very pleasant"
We stayed overnight for a concert. We did not enjoy the fact that folks were allowed to.smoke in the non smoking areas..
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
nurse liz
"Nice Hotel, Convenient to the Casino"
Nice Hotel, Convenient to the Casino
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Loved my stay at Fox tower"
My daughter and I spent a night in Foxwood Casino Tower (Fox Tower) on the night of December 22nd to December 23rd. When we checked in we were greeted by a receptionist named Tiffany. She was awesome. She made us feel welcomed. She was friendly and very informative. She knew her job and did it well. I of course gambled the whole day and into the next day. I loved every minute of it. My daughter did two spa treatments that she loved very much. She did a massage and pedi and couldn't stop talking about it for the two hour drive home. We look forward to staying at the Fox Tower again in the near future. We loved it and had a lot of fun.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Low average"
It was just a night out whith my wife ...I like the cleanness off the room ..but for that price you don't even got a nice view ...and the casino don't got nothing to offer to the people that stay in the hotel ...we wen to a concer and then to the night club there ..I feel if you stay in the hotel there they should have more to offer ...
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Neftaliga
"Great Experience"
Great customer service by everyone and a great experience. Pleasant and enjoyable environment.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Fox tower at Foxwoods"
Enjoyed hotel very much. Staff friendly and courteous. Facilities excellent
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Ask about the 100$ security deposit"
Everything was great except for unexpected security deposit.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"excellent place to stay…great services and staff."
I loved the place it was awesome to be there. The view from my room was incredible beautiful. state of the art gym, clean, and great machines. Great selection of restaurants, shops, and nice view all over the hotel from the outside to the inside
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Decent stay"
This is the Fox Tower, former MGM Grand at Foxwoods. Wife and I stayed for 1 night. This Hotel is the newest on site of the 4 Foxwoods hotels and it is certainly a nice place. To Be clear though, For the money, especially on the weekends, this hotel does not compare to 4 or 5 star hotels in Las Vegas or even Atlantic City. The rooms are clean but small. Beds are not particularly luxurious or comfortable and pillows were poor for sleeping. Only given 2 full size towels, and had to call down for additional for our morning shower the next day. The tower is about 8 years old and is starting to show a bit of wear and tear since very little has been done in terms of additional renovations since it was built... Nothing major, but certainly not the room conditions you'd see in Vegas at Wynn/Bellagio/Venetian level resorts or even Borgata in AC. Staff was friendly and helpful, check-in was quick and easy. Several nice dining options on site in the casino and tower, or you can walk over to the main Foxwoods resort for even more. Casino is nicely set-up and easy to navigate. Overall a good stay, but not sure I'd come back on a weekend for the money unless I was comped. Can stay at one of the resorts other hotels for less.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Fox Towers"
I'm pretty picky when it comes to hotels, and I was very satisfied with this hotel. Room was clean, staff was nice, and lots of choices for restaurants. My only note to others would be, just know there are separate casinos/resorts on the entire property, all under Fox Towers. All locations are connected and very convenient to get to (shuttle or 7 minute walk.) No complaints, just a side note.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Violet
"Use the do not disturb sign"
The beds are very comfy and the room decor is nice but the service is horrible. It took forever to check in because the person did not know the job and housekeeping walked right in on us 2 hours before check out. The fox hotel casino itself is a depressing place....the nightclub is loud and the lobby is full of drunk 20-something's after 10pm but if you want a clean room at Foxwoods the fix tower will do
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Money well spent"
This was a surprise birthday getaway for my husband. We had a lovely room on the 21st floor that had the best view of the forest. It was breathtaking. We had great room service, great dinner at David Burke and some fun casino gambling. Such a fun three days. Worth every penny.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ketty
"Top Notch"
Had no complaints! Very nice hotel!
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Beware of which room you get"
I had reserved a room with two queen beds, the Desk Clerk offered me a room with one king bed which I thought would be OK. The pie slice shaped room was barely bigger than the King bed with a large support column in the middle of the room and the TV console on the footboard of the bed. Additionally the room was poorly lit and had food crumbs on the chair and bedspread and was on the 4th floor (the lowest rented floor of the tower) with a view of the roof. The walls were very thin and you could hear everything going on in the rooms around you.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Michael D
"exquisite"
Getting one of those curved corner rooms high up will tempt you to spend a lot of time in the room,sleep late and wanting to extend your stay. Just lay in bed....watch a sitcom on the flatscreen that rises out of the furniture at the foot of the bed or simply gaze out the window. Bathroom has glass walls that let's in a lot of light while protecting privacy. Rain Shower head feels like u are bathing under a waterfall
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Did not like the corner room"
We got a corner room--great view as there are a lot of windows--however, the room is curved and the placement of the furniture was awkward. The tv was at the end of the bed and there was a big post in the middle of the room so you really had to walk around a lot of stuff to get to the bathroom. Not much floor room and tripping over everything all the time. If I go again, I will request not to get a corner room. Would much prefer a standard layout over the fantastic view.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Kathryn
"Nice Hotel - bad billing"
Hotel was extremely nice and comfortable. However - the hotel double charged us and I have called and left a message with the accounting department to get it fixed and the hotel has yet to return my call. That was three days ago.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Janice
"Nice View and Comfortable Stay"
Everything is recommendable. However, this part (Fox Tower) of the Foxwoods Complex does not have a 'romantic mood' dinning place.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Good and somethings not so good."
It was very nice, room could have been cleaner, hotel, a few things were out of date. Hotel it self was clean, Casino is wonderful
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Tanya
"Great resort and casino"
Lovely well appointed resort, the staff was amazing . And the reasoner was clean and had everything inside(resturants, bars entertainment ....)
Other trip Dec 7, 2014