All hotels in Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here240 Fox Tower Drive, Mashantucket, CT, 06338, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Money well spent"
This was a surprise birthday getaway for my husband. We had a lovely room on the 21st floor that had the best view of the forest. It was breathtaking. We had great room service, great dinner at David Burke and some fun casino gambling. Such a fun three days. Worth every penny.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ketty
"Top Notch"
Had no complaints! Very nice hotel!
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Beware of which room you get"
I had reserved a room with two queen beds, the Desk Clerk offered me a room with one king bed which I thought would be OK. The pie slice shaped room was barely bigger than the King bed with a large support column in the middle of the room and the TV console on the footboard of the bed. Additionally the room was poorly lit and had food crumbs on the chair and bedspread and was on the 4th floor (the lowest rented floor of the tower) with a view of the roof. The walls were very thin and you could hear everything going on in the rooms around you.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Michael D
"exquisite"
Getting one of those curved corner rooms high up will tempt you to spend a lot of time in the room,sleep late and wanting to extend your stay. Just lay in bed....watch a sitcom on the flatscreen that rises out of the furniture at the foot of the bed or simply gaze out the window. Bathroom has glass walls that let's in a lot of light while protecting privacy. Rain Shower head feels like u are bathing under a waterfall
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Did not like the corner room"
We got a corner room--great view as there are a lot of windows--however, the room is curved and the placement of the furniture was awkward. The tv was at the end of the bed and there was a big post in the middle of the room so you really had to walk around a lot of stuff to get to the bathroom. Not much floor room and tripping over everything all the time. If I go again, I will request not to get a corner room. Would much prefer a standard layout over the fantastic view.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Kathryn
"Nice Hotel - bad billing"
Hotel was extremely nice and comfortable. However - the hotel double charged us and I have called and left a message with the accounting department to get it fixed and the hotel has yet to return my call. That was three days ago.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Janice
"Nice View and Comfortable Stay"
Everything is recommendable. However, this part (Fox Tower) of the Foxwoods Complex does not have a 'romantic mood' dinning place.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Good and somethings not so good."
It was very nice, room could have been cleaner, hotel, a few things were out of date. Hotel it self was clean, Casino is wonderful
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Tanya
"Great resort and casino"
Lovely well appointed resort, the staff was amazing . And the reasoner was clean and had everything inside(resturants, bars entertainment ....)
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
ilan
"good time"
we really enjoyed
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Noisy"
The disco thumped below us until 1:00 AM. The noise and fighting guests continued in the hall for another hour and a half. The first call to the front desk got no results. After the second call to security the fighting subsided, but the nose continued for another half hour. Stay somewhere else if you want to sleep.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Very nice room, 1 night stay. Bed a bit uncomfortable.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Couple getaway"
We had a quick overnight planned. Our room was basic, but comfortable. We had a pretty view and it was very quiet. Did have a great night's sleep!
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice hotel. Nice casino. Enjoyed dinner at juniors"
Enjoyed an overnight birthday celebration.would reccomend this hotel .
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Alice
"good"
it was a good time
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
gordan
"Great Hotel, everything in walking distance."
Very nice hotel. Was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the rooms were for being inside a casino. My only compaint would be that the coffee machine, coffee and cups were set up in the bathroom. Although it was very beautiful and spacious, I could not enjoy a cup of coffee made in the bathroom. Other than that, it was a wonderful experience. I would definitley choose this hotel for my next stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
I went to celebrate my Fiancé's Birthday. The room was incredible. I plan on coming back very soon.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
The roomwas clean. The beds were extreemly uncomfortable. Did not sleep much...
cathy
"excellent"
we had a great time the hotel staff was very nice and the room was really nice clean would definitely go again responsibly priced too
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Edward
"5 star"
Great hotel and suite. 5 star for everything except sheets feel like paper.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"In need of updating"
The room was not in the best of condition. It could use a remodel. It was the old MGM Grand and the only thing that was new was the name. It's now the Fox Tower.
"short stay for our anniversary"
The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The lobby was totally awesome. The staff was extremely pleasant and outgoing, very helpful in every way. The person who made our stay completely comfortable was the concierge. She was wonderful, very knowledgeable going out of her way to make sure we had a pleasant experience, which we surly did.
Lauri
"40th Bday Celebration"
My wife and I along with five other couples recently stayed in the Fox Tower to celebrate my brother's 40th birthday. The room although optimally placed at the end of the hall was clean and picturesque, but too small since it was on the corner of the building. In terms of entertainment, we had a group dinner at David Burke's Prime Steakhouse and hung out in the casinos and Center Bar. The steak at David Burke's was a thing of beautiful, but the wait staff was poor. Our primary waiter was good, but his support help was a nightmare and spilled multiple cocktails and water on the table. I can understand this happening once, but not three and four times! Anyhow, the dinner service was also quite long as we waited another 50 mins between ordering desserts, eating, asking for the check, waiting on the check, getting annoyed and asking again, and then finally receiving our bill. The food is good, but not worth $125/person with that kind of service so be wary if traveling in a large group. In terms of the Fox Tower itself, we enjoyed Center Bar after midnight. Decent DJ and fun to people watch. The incessant smell of smoke filled clothes and ashtrays becomes a bit annoying over time especially if you're state is like mine and has banned smoking from public places. Otherwise, it's a fun place for groups and couples, but just conducted your research ahead of time so you can beat the crowds to your favorite venues.
Justin
A+ Very clea,n comfortable and elegant. Would stay again and recommend. Very clean and even allowed us a late check out and early check in!
stefanie
"good service all around."
I was just coming back from my brother in law's memorial service and I needed to unwind. However, casino table minimums were way to high for me to do any gambling. That was my only disappointment.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2014
robert
"Foxwoods excellent get away. Awesome room"
Easy check in but my room was locked out on second day!? despite pre paying on Expedia for a 2 nite stay. Would like to see this streamlined. Added the second day on a separate reservation. Room was beautiful and the view spectacular . Watched the sun rise and set, very romantiic
sweet
"Our first time at foxwood"
Will return! Dealers were good. Staff helpful. Although they advertise five dollar tables, we only found one black jack and one roulette at each hotel. Many people were waiting for a $5 black jack table but they would not open another one. Many $25 dealers standing with no takers. Why not convert one or two so more people could play what they wanted.
joe
Hotel was nice, but super expensive . We were there on a Sat. night and there was a lot of noise in the hall and in the rooms next to ours. The room itself was very spacious with a large bathroom and beautiful view. Would go back again, but would avoid the weekend .
"Big win!"
It was great deal and the best valie for any of the hotels im or around foxwoods. My wife and i plan on returning to foxwoods soon and we will be staying at the foxtower hotel again.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Hotel, Casino and restaurants better than expected"
The hotel, casino and restaurants are very nice. Brought my kids to see Chris Angel and it was fun. The tower rooms are nice, only 2 things though, the bathroom could've had more places to hang your clothes or towels and the safe is not very secure or large enough. It is in the nightstand drawer. Overall good though, would definitely go back.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Room was very nice, hotel staff was very good. Would recommned to a friends and family.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Smoking room! Yuck!"
Checked in late at night after dinner and a concert to find the room smelt smoky. Ashtray and matches on table. Tried to call desk but could not find prompt on telephone. Gave up and went to bed. Coughed all night. Booked a non smoking room. Spoke with reception in the morning on check out. Told them we tried to call them that night but person had no interest in our complaint. Told us there was nothing she could do. Too bad because it ruined our stay. Al dente was terrific. Harry Connick Jr. Was amazing. Spent some time playing slots. Finished off the night in a smelly room. Staff should be more helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Catherine
"Fox Tower"
My husband and I want to Fox Woods to see some shows. The Fox Tower worked very well for us. I don't like leaving the casino late at night, it is in the middle of no where and the roads are dark and winding. So it is best to stay at the casino hotels.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
We had never stayed at this hotel but when we go back to Foxwoods this will be our first choice. The room was really nice and clean. It could have used a small table and two chairs (had one) for eating in with room service. All the shops, entertainment and food was conveniently located and reasonable prices could be found for all of it. This was the get-away we were looking for!
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"awesome"
It is excellent. I will be back again.
3 night trip Nov 3, 2014
Jie
"Where's my room??"
We booked 2 rooms and I put my name on one reservation and my friend's on another. She showed up before me and they told her I only booked one room and that the hotel was booked so there was nothing they could do. On my way down I had to call customer service and they said I did indeed have 2 rooms. Finally they found the other room and let them check in. Once I arrived we went to check into the other room which was a double queen room, non smoking. They informed me that there were no non smoking rooms left... how does that happen?? After a lot of fuss they upgraded us to a bigger room with a rollaway cot for no charge but the room still reeked of smoke. At least they managed to help us out a little at the end but an extremely stressful way to start a friend's bachelorette!!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Brianna
"Girls Night Out!!!"
It was The Girls night out. From entry to exit of the hotel, everyone was very warm and inviting. 2 thumbs up!!! Highly recommended!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Friends and fam"
I love it!! Will stay again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
Lesbia caroli
"3 day getaway"
Awsome very relaxing and convenient.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"old fashion hotel"
We paid 443 $ for bad and no breakfast for an old fashion hotel!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
irit
"Good pricedor location"
It was a litle noisy but the again is foxwoods
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
Lesbia caroli
"Relaxing mini vacation"
Great relaxing stay. We had a producers suite and it was spacious and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Monica
"My favorite gambling getaway"
Great.. They Also upgraded my room at no extra cost! Clean clean clean.. Bit pricey but well worth it
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"just ok..."
Had high hopes after booking this hotel, but somewhat disappointed with the stay. 35 minutes to check in, room was just "ok". Water pressure in shower was weak. No extra pillows or blankets in the room. A cigarette smoke smell came in through vent in closet that forced me to remove my things as I can't stand the smell. Then at around midnight our neighbor was screaming and slamming the door and banging on walls. I stayed at a Holiday inn the night before and was much more satisfied there. Maybe it was just a bad night.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
We stayed two nights, it was great being right there at the Casino, no having to take a shuttle or drive to it. The rooms were very comfortable, well equipped, and had a comfortable stay.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Nice amenities"
My friends and stayed at the Fox Tower one night after seeing a show at the Grand Theater. The resort is nice and has a lot to offer. The room had a beautiful view. The only downfall was that we asked for a non-smoking room, but the bathroom and closet still smelled like smoke.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Loved!"
Absolutely loved our stay! Hotel was clean, nicely furnished and spaceous. Jacuzzi bathtub with seperate rainfall shower head. I have nothing negative to say! Also the window was MASSIVE, we were able to control our own room temp and we saved 26% through hotels.com!
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Jocelyn
Chose this hotel for convenience- we attended a show at the Grand Theater. Although you pay for the convenience-thought the room was pricey, even compared to other weekends the same month.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Halloween Fun"
Love staying at Fox Tower. Convenient if you're going to Club Shrine since the hotel room elevators are a few feet from the entrance if you are looking to get super intoxicated and don't want to drive home.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Crissy
"Fox Tower"
Our stay was great. The staff were friendly and the room was fabulous. My only recommendation would be this: I was there for a show hosted at the casino, as were many other people (of course). It took an extremely long time to check in, as there were only a few people at the desk. I found out there was another event there as well. Knowing that there would be such a large number of people trying to check in the few hours before the events, it would be helpful to have more staff working the front desk. I wasn't able to make my dinner reservation because check in took so long.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014