All hotels in Mumbai, India
P 16 Midc Central Road Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good hotel for business visits"
Ideally located hotel for business in the SEEPZ / Andheri MIDC area. Their restaurants are popular with locals as well, which means good food quality overall. My only complaints were that I was given a twin-bed room when I had booked a king-size, and the breakfast timings were a little early for a weekend (closed at 10am sharp). Also, the area is a bit noisy, but that is almost a given in Mumbai. Otherwise, good clean room and prompt service.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Suhas
IN
"Hotel is nice. Staff is worst."
The male receptionists in evening and night hours are less cooperative. Their answers are curt. They always used to forget charging my swipe card even when I checked in. They didn't even apologize for it when I had to come all the way back and ask them to charge it.There is one more instance when I came back from work and it was so humid that I preferred to stay for sometime at the hall near reception. I asked the receptionist for water and he said they can't provide me that here. Can you believe that? They are really ill trained. Stayed from 31may - 1june
1 night trip May 31, 2015
IN
"Friendly but not clean nor comfortable"
Gmaps shows wrong location when you search for this hotel. They had shown the right location on Hotels.com but I use Gmaps for navigation like many others. So hope they correct it there. While booking I had requested for a non-smoker's room but we got something exactly opposite. When we complained about it, they were prompt in giving us another room. This new room was not clean enough. We found hair on the bed, bathtub and also on the shower-head! At night there was some party going on. The loud music could be heard in our room and was not turned down even after repeated requests. If they have a party hall, it should be made sound proof. Hotel staff was very friendly but they need to improve on other aspects. Services don't match the high price for the rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Never again"
Pros: Smooth checkin & checkout Cons: Shady ambience, smelly room, bad food, lighting mechnism was faulty !
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
ankur
"Beautiful accomodations for a short stay."
This is the second time my husband and I stayed at Paradise Tunga in Mumbai. My husband is Indian and I am American. This hotel meets my expectations and requirements for a modern and clean facility with tasteful décor. Although it is far from the train station (took over 1 hour by taxi to and from the station)...it is an acceptable close distance to the airport. It is further away from tourist attractions, but if you are looking for a nice place to stay while traveling through or for business near the airport...I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Mom & daughter
"Hotel is worth the price!"
The room was very clean and I really liked the number of accessories they provided (which was not expected at the rates charged). The hotel staff was courteous. My partner and I enjoyed the stay a lot. I would be their frequent customer. Also, the food served was decently priced and tasty.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
IN
"Pleasant one night stay"
Nice one.. Can be chosen!
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Aastha
"Recommended"
Awesome play to stay. The hotel was in a good condition. Hotel staff is nice. thums up (y)
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Hitesh
"Overhyped hotel."
We felt it was overhyped. The complimentary breakfast timings need to be extended. Food is also overpriced. The experience was not as expected
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Ritika
"Nice experience"
Good no compliants
4 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Sumeeth
SG
"Paradise"
It was relaxing. The bathtub was a good touch.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"OVERALL A NICE PLACE"
LOCATION OF HOTEL IN SEEPZ MAKES EASY ACCESS TO NEARBY COMMERCIAL HUBS OF POWAI AND ANDHERI (E). RESTAURANT FOOD AWESOME, NOTHING TO COMPLAIN. ROOMS WERE COMPARATIVELY SMALLER IN SIZE COMPARED TO THOSE BEING OFFERED BY SIMILAR HOTELS IN SURROUNDING BUT COMFORT LEVEL AND CLEANLINESS WERE A1. HOTEL STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND ITS EASY TO CATCH AN AUTO OR TAXI MOMENT YOU STEP OUT OF THE HOTEL. WHAT MORE CAN ONE WANT?
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
DAVE
IN
"Excellent stay in Tunga Paradise!!"
We miss our stay in this hotel!. Eventhough the lobby entrance was seems to be hidden behind a restaurant, it doesnt bring down the impression over the hotel when we stepped in. The service was good, room was spacious and clean. I would say i will come back again to this hotel!
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Vicky
"Good Hotel"
It was a really nice stay at Hotel overall good stay
Other trip May 15, 2014
Karan
Breakfast and dining was really bad.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Un-cooperative staff"
Got a twin room when I had specifically requested for a double. Hotel staff refused to change even after I showed them the booking confirmation. Also, wireless didn't work throughout the stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Comfy Beds and Fantastic Service"
Hotel is in a very good location, rooms are very neat and clean and fabulous to stay. I find rooms very comfortable, staff is very good and gentle. I would love to stay in the same hotel again. Staying in Paradise by Tunga is value for money.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
IN

In Allgemein das Hotel ist gut für indische Verhältnisse. Die Sauberkeit in Indien ist ein kleines Wort. Daher ist dieses Hotel ganz sauber. Das Hotel hat eine Wasserpumpe, die fast die ganze Nacht läuft und richtig laut ist. Versuchen Sie ein Zimmer im Hinterteil des Hotels zu bekommen. Das Essen und Service waren Top.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
DE
"こじんまりとしたいいホテル"
料金の割にお部屋も広く、バスルームも使いやすかった。バスタブがちょっと深めなのも嬉しい。 メトロが開通したら駅も近いし、近くに美味しくて素敵なレストランも多数あり、静かで過ごしやすいと思われます。 朝食は選択肢が少なく、食べたいものがなかった。
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Other trip Jan 13, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Tunga Paradise Hotel

"Excellent Hospitality"
08/02/15 Jen2888 Mumbai (Bombay), India
My guest were staying at this hotel & I Truly appreciate the hospitality showed by the hotel staff. The guest were really happy. And I would like to specially thank the Front desk staff at the Lobby Reception who have been excellent at coordinating and helpful through out the stay. Its Another home away from home.
"My feedback on Stay at the Hotel"
07/30/15 Manoj P Lucknow, India
Hi I am a frequent Traveller because of my Business needs. Living out of Suitcase would mean, search for a Hotel which will provide home Like care. I , while in Mumbai, Stay at Tunga Paradise, and I do this for th last one year, every month. Reasons: 1. Well Mannered and professional staff.They start understanding your needs from your first Stay. 2. Excellent Food. Particularly Sea Food. 3. Prompt Service. 4. Home Like comfort. (They Take care to block the same room everytime). This helps me a lot.
"AMAZING FRONT DESK STAFF"
07/29/15 sid s
Hai guys .. I stayed @ Paradise for 3 nights with my wife… Tunga paradise got superb front desk staff.. they always welcome with smile Front desk manager rajesh devadiga also so helpful The hotel is in good location near the airport Clean rooms , nice food its juss amazing service with reasonable price] Thank you tunga for making my holiday so memorable
"decent option but tad priced high"
07/26/15 jxpd bangalore
had to shift to the hotel for a night in june when my trip extended by a day and existing hotel did not allow me to stay at the same rate for another day (despite rooms being available). the rooms are good and the vegetarian restaurant below is good. the brekafast buffet is decent but has lots of room for improvement interms of the spread and number of dishes considering hotels with tariff lower than them have better spreads. also it is crowded during breakfast time even with higher number of seats than other hotel. would easily stay in any of the Tunga hotels including this one if not for the higher price tag. feel they can attract more visitors by dropping it a bit.
"excellent service !!!"
07/20/15 kr_desai55 Mumbai (Bombay), India
Stayed at this hotel last week...the stay here was just amazing. The best part about this hotel is the outstanding quality of service the staff here provide. The staff are courteous and pleasant. All staff serve with a smile and pay great attention to detail. I would like to thank the entire team of paradise for providing me with a wonderful stay...would definitely recommend to all...
"Very nice hotel"
07/14/15 Parth_Pandya Mumbai (Bombay), India
Close to airport and located in prime industrial MIDC area. Rooms are very comfortable , I had visited and stayed long back on 26th Dec 2004. Visited multiple times in the restaurant and pub. Food is good and staff is courteous and supportive. There are many other good hotels in same vicinity, however this is one of my preferred hotel.
"Karaoke nights on Wednesday "
07/09/15 Sam A Muscat, Masqat, Oman
Had been with family especially to this hotel as it has Bollywood karaoke nights on Wednesdays and Fridays. Small and cozy place, with one wired mike and restricted choice of songs even if it means it has more than 500 songs of choice. Crowd is a steal as each one of them truly enjoys every bit and motivates everybody around to croon. Good place!
"great stay"
06/28/15 Shailaja B Mumbai
1. great service by staff 2. spacious rooms 3. spacious bathroom with good showers 4. great restaurant - one open air and one 2 star dining 5. excellent room service 6. fantastic location - 2 km from international airport, very close to Andheri Kurla road, opp SEEPZ, in MIDC. so excellent connectivity to various offices nearby
"Thank you"
06/25/15 Manosh S
Very professional hotel. The rooms are well apointed and spacious. Every requirement of mine was taken care of by the team of the hotel which included a last minute arrangement for a small meeting follwed by a party. Hats off and keep it up.
"Excellent hospitality"
06/19/15 chandan_11 Mumbai (Bombay), India
We stayed 2 days with my family of five at the tunga paradise hotel at MIDC andheri east. rooms were very homely, spacious even for three of us it was comfortable, with a great facilities with a freindly hospitality. very well managed by the entire team and we have planned to enjoy the fooding and lodging with a comfortable package offered by the hotel manager to continue in future.