All hotels in Mumbai, India

Great amenities
    Delicious food
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"good hotel with lower price"
the hotel is ok ,reasonable price
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
LU
IN
"Good hotel for business visits"
Ideally located hotel for business in the SEEPZ / Andheri MIDC area. Their restaurants are popular with locals as well, which means good food quality overall. My only complaints were that I was given a twin-bed room when I had booked a king-size, and the breakfast timings were a little early for a weekend (closed at 10am sharp). Also, the area is a bit noisy, but that is almost a given in Mumbai. Otherwise, good clean room and prompt service.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Suhas
IN
"Hotel is nice. Staff is worst."
The male receptionists in evening and night hours are less cooperative. Their answers are curt. They always used to forget charging my swipe card even when I checked in. They didn't even apologize for it when I had to come all the way back and ask them to charge it.There is one more instance when I came back from work and it was so humid that I preferred to stay for sometime at the hall near reception. I asked the receptionist for water and he said they can't provide me that here. Can you believe that? They are really ill trained. Stayed from 31may - 1june
1 night trip May 31, 2015
"Not worth the price"
Rooms are not that great. The access card always had a problem. Not very clean .
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Friendly but not clean nor comfortable"
Gmaps shows wrong location when you search for this hotel. They had shown the right location on Hotels.com but I use Gmaps for navigation like many others. So hope they correct it there. While booking I had requested for a non-smoker's room but we got something exactly opposite. When we complained about it, they were prompt in giving us another room. This new room was not clean enough. We found hair on the bed, bathtub and also on the shower-head! At night there was some party going on. The loud music could be heard in our room and was not turned down even after repeated requests. If they have a party hall, it should be made sound proof. Hotel staff was very friendly but they need to improve on other aspects. Services don't match the high price for the rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Never again"
Pros: Smooth checkin & checkout Cons: Shady ambience, smelly room, bad food, lighting mechnism was faulty !
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
ankur
"Beautiful accomodations for a short stay."
This is the second time my husband and I stayed at Paradise Tunga in Mumbai. My husband is Indian and I am American. This hotel meets my expectations and requirements for a modern and clean facility with tasteful décor. Although it is far from the train station (took over 1 hour by taxi to and from the station)...it is an acceptable close distance to the airport. It is further away from tourist attractions, but if you are looking for a nice place to stay while traveling through or for business near the airport...I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Mom & daughter
"Hotel is worth the price!"
The room was very clean and I really liked the number of accessories they provided (which was not expected at the rates charged). The hotel staff was courteous. My partner and I enjoyed the stay a lot. I would be their frequent customer. Also, the food served was decently priced and tasty.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
IN
"Pleasant one night stay"
Nice one.. Can be chosen!
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Aastha
"Recommended"
Awesome play to stay. The hotel was in a good condition. Hotel staff is nice. thums up (y)
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Hitesh
"Overhyped hotel."
We felt it was overhyped. The complimentary breakfast timings need to be extended. Food is also overpriced. The experience was not as expected
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Ritika
"Nice experience"
Good no compliants
4 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Sumeeth
SG
"Paradise"
It was relaxing. The bathtub was a good touch.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"OVERALL A NICE PLACE"
LOCATION OF HOTEL IN SEEPZ MAKES EASY ACCESS TO NEARBY COMMERCIAL HUBS OF POWAI AND ANDHERI (E). RESTAURANT FOOD AWESOME, NOTHING TO COMPLAIN. ROOMS WERE COMPARATIVELY SMALLER IN SIZE COMPARED TO THOSE BEING OFFERED BY SIMILAR HOTELS IN SURROUNDING BUT COMFORT LEVEL AND CLEANLINESS WERE A1. HOTEL STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND ITS EASY TO CATCH AN AUTO OR TAXI MOMENT YOU STEP OUT OF THE HOTEL. WHAT MORE CAN ONE WANT?
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
DAVE
IN
"Excellent stay in Tunga Paradise!!"
We miss our stay in this hotel!. Eventhough the lobby entrance was seems to be hidden behind a restaurant, it doesnt bring down the impression over the hotel when we stepped in. The service was good, room was spacious and clean. I would say i will come back again to this hotel!
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Vicky
"Good Hotel"
It was a really nice stay at Hotel overall good stay
Other trip May 15, 2014
Karan
Breakfast and dining was really bad.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Un-cooperative staff"
Got a twin room when I had specifically requested for a double. Hotel staff refused to change even after I showed them the booking confirmation. Also, wireless didn't work throughout the stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Comfy Beds and Fantastic Service"
Hotel is in a very good location, rooms are very neat and clean and fabulous to stay. I find rooms very comfortable, staff is very good and gentle. I would love to stay in the same hotel again. Staying in Paradise by Tunga is value for money.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
IN

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"二回目だが、、、次は無い"
いつもトゥンガ系列に泊まってます 久しぶりにパラダイスに泊まったら 息ができないくらい臭い禁煙部屋をノンスモーキングルームと言ってきた。 ただ変えて欲しいというと 先に部屋をみてから決めて良いって 何部屋からか選ばせてもらった ただ うるさい、、、 廊下の音、道路の音、隣の部屋の音 全部聞こえる となりの四つ星トゥンガリーガルはめっちゃ静かなのでやはり値段の差はある! 良い所はバスタブがある お水以外にジュースやお菓子もただでついてくる これくらいかな〜 あと周辺の治安は良い スタッフはリーガルより愛想はいいが 適当な感じは否めない 悪気は全くなさそうではある
3 night trip Feb 8, 2016
JUNKO
JP
It doesn't smell good in the hotel
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
CN
In Allgemein das Hotel ist gut für indische Verhältnisse. Die Sauberkeit in Indien ist ein kleines Wort. Daher ist dieses Hotel ganz sauber. Das Hotel hat eine Wasserpumpe, die fast die ganze Nacht läuft und richtig laut ist. Versuchen Sie ein Zimmer im Hinterteil des Hotels zu bekommen. Das Essen und Service waren Top.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
DE
"こじんまりとしたいいホテル"
料金の割にお部屋も広く、バスルームも使いやすかった。バスタブがちょっと深めなのも嬉しい。 メトロが開通したら駅も近いし、近くに美味しくて素敵なレストランも多数あり、静かで過ごしやすいと思われます。 朝食は選択肢が少なく、食べたいものがなかった。
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Other trip Jan 13, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Tunga Paradise Hotel

"Great, affordable & comfortable!"
05/02/16 ArunPai Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
An excellent hotel to stay, not very far from the airports, both International & Domestic. There are good restaurants close by. Being in a business area, there is not much of shopping or entertainment in the vicinity. The hotel is on the main road. Auto rickshaws & cabs are easily available just outside the hotel. The rooms though not huge, are compact, comfortable, clean & welcoming. Toilets are clean and toiletries are provided. The check in & check out formalities are minimal and quick. We booked two rooms & they accommodated our last minute request for interconnecting rooms, which made our stay as a family, total fun. The food & service by very friendly & attentive staff at the multi cuisine restaurant was amazing. The buffet spread for dinner was elaborate and worth the reasonable money charged. Many locals were celebrating birthdays & anniversaries here, which speaks a lot about the class & popularity of the restaurant. Complimentary breakfast could have a better spread. But food was tasty. Omelettes of our choice were good. There is a vegetarian restaurant on the ground floor, which I can't rate, since we didn't try. Their cake shop on level one is amazing. We picked up pastries for my birthday because cakes are arranged on order & takes an hour. Assorted pastries just melted in the mouth. Yummy. The front office / reception is really efficient. They are helpful & proactive. A special word of appreciation for their manager Mr. Rajesh Devadiga, who ensures guests are well taken care of. He is very helpful & gives useful information about the surroundings & city. This property too lives up to the 'Tunga' standards. After two good experiences at different Tunga properties, we are convinced to stay in one of their hotels, every time that we visit Mumbai. Keep up the good work Tunga!!!!
"Good place for one night from the airport"
04/29/16 NgaTT Hanoi, Vietnam
Stayed here for one night transiting in Mumbai. The hotel is about 20 minutes driving from the airport. Room is clean, bright and good bed. Serving decent breakfast. Staff are helpful. Recommend if you need a short stay near the airport!
"nice!!"
04/19/16 jaakamat Panjim, India
stayed here for a night.old hotel but rooms are decent serving decent breakfast having easy access to public transport.good service.close to the airport.i still prefer the tunga by regale much newer n modern hotel located just next door.
"Happy stay"
04/19/16 Mohan L
Seen all facilities ...value for money...easy touch with city points...availed best hospitality by the higher management i.e..G.M of the hotel....foodwise good...seen cooperation with us in all our needs.. overall our trip was good...n hv satisfaction....shall visit again
"EXCELLENT HOTEL"
04/18/16 prmish01 Hyderabad, India
I stayed in this hotel with family for two nights in second week of April. Location is 4 km and within half an hour drive with Mumbai traffic. hotel lobby is small but neatly maintained. Staff is very good. Service is very fast. Buffet breakfast is with standard varieties with good taste. Hotel's buffet dinner was very good. Also hotel is having a pure veg restaurant attached to it on main road which can be used for lunch/dinner with optimum pricing. Wi-fi is good but separate password for lobby & room. Could be one as very difficult to remember on daily basis.
"Super service and warm relations"
04/04/16 Elroy G Mumbai (Bombay), India
I have visited Hotel Tunga Paradise at MIDC, Mumbai at multiple occassions for personal as well as professional reasons. A wonderful place to be. Good rooms, Very good food and outstanding service.Staff try everything in their capacity to make things happen. I don't recollect a single occassion when I was turned down for any request. Buffet and Banquets is a must visit.
"Excellent Stay"
03/28/16 Rahul1505 bangalore
Chose this hotel on recommendation by a friend and I was totally impressed .. The Service, the location and the cleanliness of the room - I got no complaints about it. Only the improvement needed is the breakfast buffet , me being a foodie. The quality of the food plays an important role for me .
"Very good experience "
03/09/16 Preetie W
The Paradise hotel is extremely good and comforting. It's near to the airport with good location. The ambience is quite soothing and the rooms are very clean and well maintained. The service and hospitality has high standards and were up to the mark. It's highly recommendable to all who visit Mumbai and wish to stay near airport.
"A perfect place for the family to stay"
03/09/16 Shiky K
An amazing hotel. 5 star in service terms and delicious food. They are epitome in service and do all the possible things to make your stay more comfortable. Had a pleasant stay there. We completely enjoyed our stay.
"Excellent hotel"
03/08/16 samir0803
Excellent hotel ..apt location which makes it easy to access in the busy city like mumbai. .food is excellent especially nonveg cuisine ..worth trying fish preparations. .staff is extremely courteous. .