All hotels in Webster, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here915 W Nasa Rd 1, Webster, TX, 77598, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Great for the price"
It was great for the price. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Terrible place to stay"
If I could give them less than five stars, I would. We got to our hotel on New Year's eve. That is the night my preschool-aged son got sick with the stomach flu. Well we contacted the front desk, so that we could get some towels and cleaning materials to clean up after my son's "exorcism" moment. The hotel staff didn't have access to fresh linen, towels, or garbage bags for us to clean up behind my child. In fact, my husband and I had to purchase our own cleaning materials to clean up behind our son. We also found urine stains and cigarette burns on the mattresses and in the furniture. Oh yeah, and they still tried to charge us for two nights, even though we barely stayed there one night. Yeah, we are never ever going back there. Ever.
2 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
Shauntae
"Perfect if your visiting NASA space center"
The hotel was a rundown place, furniture was worn out and the room was smelly and dirty. The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasing. The price we paid for it was maybe be bit high in terms of where we paid similar amount for better hotel. The reason we chose this place was that it is close to the space center
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Could be worse"
Says it was renovated in 2009 but needs a complete makeover. Sink does not drain in either room we had and they use cheap soap and shampoo. I have stayed at far worse but I think this could be much improved. It was not worth the money, they charge too much for what is offered. I can say the bed was very comfortable which is most important.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
kelldan2667
When we got there to check in, the check in guy was nice enough but it was difficult to understand his English. The motel was old but that is okay for the price. The walls were VERY thin and we had a hard time going to sleep since we could hear the neighbors so T.V. and even conversation so loudly and clearly. When opening the dresser drawers, they were filthy. Their was a very subtle bad 'people' We did end up staying in the area one more night but went to a different hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Ashley
"Location"
In town for a funeral. Location was excellent. Room was clean and functional. Will need updating soon. Bed and linen were clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great little place"
I was moving with my two year old daughter and it was a very clean quiet place with plenty of parking for the 24' moving truck as well. The people were also very nice. Great place for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"Great Sleep"
Me and my wife have never slept in a hotel bed that nice! Better than our home bed!
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Was nice"
Was great for the price! Clean and convenient for my stay.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
When I checkin room was dirty everything else was fine
7 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Oxford
"Convinent. Close to highway restaurants n shops"
We were in town for lone star motorcycle rallie . Had a great time visited Kemah and NASA space center both 15 min's from motel. Great 30 min ride to Galveston
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Adolf
"Perfect spot for the price"
Excellent place for the rate.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Timmy Walls
"This was a nasty hotel"
this hotel was awful. The jacuzzi did not work. The rooms were dirty. There weren't enough towels. The refrigerator didn'tvwork. The room was dirty. We didn't stay the last two nights and they would not give me a refund. I will not use expedia again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Ellene
nice, comfy bed. the room was very clean.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Dirty Dirty Dirty"
When we pulled up to the hotel we were nervous of our surrounding. The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. When we checked in the front desk person was extremely rude. Then when we got to our room it had a HORRIBLE smell and was 80 degrees inside if not hotter. The bed was very uncomfortable and we ended up leaving at 4am cause we could no longer take the smell and heat.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Sheena
"Close to Nasa & approx 30 mins from Galveston"
We have stayed in Motel 6 next door and days Inn over the road, and we will stay here again. We like the location, right off I45, close to all amenities, Kroger, wingstop, walgreens, and dollar tree, Frys electronics, biglots etc. My kids have a ball in the pool and just want to go back in the pool, so much so they went in before we left in the morning. Hotel only had a smoking room and we requested non smoking and they managed to get us non smoking for 2 nights for 2 rooms. And only about a mile from Nasa and hotel offered discount tickets for Nasa. The road entrance doesn't do this wee hotel justice in our opinion.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Mr Lara
"Hotel is near NASA SPACE CENTER."
The bathroom is wet there is a leak . The towel is not clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
jack
"Not happy with my visit"
I was greeted by a very rude front desk clerk who seemed not happy to be doing his job. He asked for my license & made a copy if it before asking my permission to do so. I objected as I like to prevent myself from identity theft. I got major rudeness from the front desk clerk. The pool looked like it needed to be cleaned, I would not swim in that water. The chairs to the pool were severely sun faded- not attractive. Pool area does not look like the pics anymore. Breakfast was very basic but I expected that. They should add water to breakfast with ice. The fake orange juice was way too sweet and everyone eating breakfast did not like it. Our room was ok, nothing fancy but the beds were comfortable. The next day I checked out with a different front desk clerk who was very polite and kind. It is very close to NASA. I would choose not to stay here again unless some positive changes were made. I will gladly pay more next time. If you stay here pls keep in mind it is their 'policy' to scan your ID into the computer system. They will now have your credit card info as well as a copy of your ID. I have never encountered that at a hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
Kendra
"Decent affordable place to stay"
If you just need a place to stay on a budget, this is a decent place to be. Close to I-45, and within a short drive to many of the clear lake area attractions. The bed was comfy. The room was clean. The AC worked.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Missa
"Not cleaned well"
Got to the hotel and found used wash cloths in the room. Pool did not look like something I would swim in and when we went to breakfast there was no breakfast left with an hour left and no one came to refresh anything.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Jill
Not enough towels for number of people in room. Ice machine not working in August? Asked for 2 rooms together one on first floor other on second floor down about 15 rooms
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Vacation"
its was ok . The room was clean but not enough towels for 5 Of us. The pool looked a little green needed something in it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
kat:-)
"close to destination"
Stay was fine room was clean Continental Breakfast left something to be desired. Towels and wash cloths were rough and scratchy.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient"
We found the beds very comfortable but the wall lights next to the bed were not working. The air conditioning unit was effective, but quite loud. The desk person who checked us in was very polite and charming.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Gram Bee
"The place is good for the price, even better"
The staff is very friendly. They gave me information on places to visit, always with a smile. The room was not a luxury room, but it was comfortable and perfect for the price, even better than many other places we've stayed before. Loved the location.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
The motel was clean. There were a few cosmic problems and I could hear the neighbors TV, but all was good. The spa was heated by the Texas sun, so it was nice. The jets were soothing.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"More effort"
The rates and location were as to be expected, however the bathroom cleanliness and bedding were very poor.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not a bad place"
Great value considering most of the other hotels in the area are double the price. Pool was a bit green but it did rain every day that week, so they get a mulligan on that. The king room was very large with a sofa and coffee table which was very nice. My biggest concern was that the bed was not detailed with a blanket, just sheets and the spread. When I asked for one it was recommended by staff to turn down the a/c. Eventually housekeeping brought a blanket to me. Overall I would recommend.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
lloyd
it wasnt bad for just a two night stay, but they wouldnt give out extra pillows and dang near had to beg for extra towels.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Ashley
"The motel was convenient to the our destination."
Upon arrival, the outer appearance.wasn't what I had been informed of i over the phone, it ooked like one of those out of date hotels . The check in staff at the desk was pleasant, and gave us some brief information of the luxuries of the hotel room. The waffle house located close is convenient, however they are very slow in comparison to others I've experienced. Overall it was an ok place to stay. Staff and location wise.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
traveling star*
It is pretty old but it is also cheap. The staff is helpful, the rooms were clean. Restaurants are close by and easy access to the highway. For the money it is a good stay.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Blake
"IT WAS RELAXING"
IT WAS RELAXING,CLEAN,WE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING I REALLY ENJOYED THE BREAKFAST BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF IT WERE SERVED LATER FOR THOSE THAT SLEEP IN .
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Near Nasa"
Staff was nice and accomodating. Clean rooms, clean pool, and well priced for a family of four.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
"room not cleaned"
The clerks were nice and helpful, the room had plenty of space but not as clean as it should have been, was there for 3 nights the room was not cleaned or vac in that time frame, wanted to check out an go to the Motel next door, but was not sure if I would receive a refund for the nights not use
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
nett
Not bad for the price. But noisy but bed was soft with poor support. Overall would say 3 out 5 stars.
Business trip Jun 2, 2013
Carlos
"OK PLACE TO STAY BUT COULD BE BETTER"
Rooms were good.Everything else was good except the so called continental breakfast.It was as bad as it could get.also the hot tub was not hot only warm.Did not get the wake up call I asked for.
1 night trip May 20, 2013
"Found an inexpensive room"
We were traveling from Dallas to houston and wanted a room next to NASA. It met our basic needs. The door and walls had obvious patches that weren't done well. Mismatched tile, but It met our needs and was clean.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
The continental breakfast that they offered was a joke. There were 3 muffins, 4 donuts and cereal. Total. Room looked like it needed some TLC for sure.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
"Good place to take your family trip, sights too!"
Great,low cost,and fun over-all trip.
3 night trip May 9, 2013
"close to highway"
great location easy to get to must see sights
1 night family trip May 6, 2013
"Keep looking"
Only becauswe there were no rooms available anywhere else in Houston (big convention in town) did I book this room. While there were some redeeming factors (e.g. relatively new carpet in my room). "Continental breakfast" was very basic. I ate the second day next door at the waffle house.
3 night trip May 6, 2013
Jerry
"Ok for the price"
This is not an expensive hotel, so don't expect the same quality you get if you're willing to pay three times as much. The rooms are clean and quiet and the facilities met my expectations for what I paid. My only criticism was the lack of choice in the continental breakfast. Everything set out was very sugary. We ended up going to a restaurant next door for breakfast.
1 night family trip May 4, 2013
The room smelled very good upon entrance !!!! Encountered a small problem getting small towels.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2013
"Clean and cheap hotel"
It was not the nicest hotel, but, then again, it was only $50 a night. The only complaint I have is that the sheets and blankets were not very comfortable (but the bed was great). It was a pretty old hotel, but they take very good care of it. It was very clean. The door latch was broken and they came and fixed it right away. Overall, if you're looking for a nice place to stay, then I would look elsewhere; but, if you just need a place to sleep for a couple of nights that's VERY reasonably priced, this place is perfect!
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Grant
"poor upkeep"
The advertized "Spa" hadn't been working for some time. Nice bubbles-no heat in 50 degree weather.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
mary
Only thing I am not satisfied with the hotel was continental breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
"Good place to stop for one night"
Good locaction between Houston and Galveston. Clean room. Breakfast coffee and muffins.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Alexey
"Very good for families."
Really good, not luxurous, but really good for the price.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013