All hotels in Webster, Texas, United States of America

Bad amenities
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Very comfortable stay"
Very nice place. The room was great the bed was very comfortable. Close to where we were going. Staff was very nice. The only thing that kept it from 5 stars was the breakfast. Donuts, bagels, toast, and cereal. Not that great. J ust coffee, no juice. That is what they need to do better.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Rate"
Not a good hotel or location
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"You can find better for a little more."
Glad we only had to stay one night. When we first walked into the room, it was hot. I called the front desk to inform her the AC was not working - she turned it on from the office. It took a while to get the second floor room cooled down from 90 degrees. The ice machine did not work. The free breakfast was not what I like to eat in the morning.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Cliff M
"time to fumigate"
The rooms look nice, nothing special, with low water pressure but who cares we weren't gonna be in the room any way. When we got there we had a bed wrap we bought ourselves, from experience thwy are good for the bed bugs and anything else we cant see on the bed. By the time we left (after 4 nights) they had gotten us and especially my daughter who is allergic to them we found out. Time to spend a lil extra and get those bugs taken care of. P.s. we left th the bed wrap...
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Not for the family , very concerned for our well being. Only good thing is they didn't charge me for checking out early.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Butch Johnson
"Filthy"
The room was horribly dirty. There were crumbs all over the floor. The carpet was covered in burn marks and stains. There were items left by whoever had the room last. Horrible water pressure in the shower.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Thank God there was a Waffle House next door"
Worst hotel EVER! Room was filthy and our feet turned black walking on the carpet and it smelled HORRIBLE. We had to buy air freshener just to tolerate the room. Beds were lumpy and pillows and mattress stunk. Floors were sticky. Coffee pot did not work. Continental breakfast was a loaf of white bread, 6 glazed donuts and a few apples. WORST HOTEL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Teresa Risley
"Unique experience"
cons: Walls too thin. I could hear couple having s*x twice during my stay. at 2am as well as 5 pm. I have recordings. I was going to report it had I heard a woman shouting for the third time. Towels are not very clean. Toilet seat was see-sawing. pros: close to bay area, NASA center, very very cheap, breakfast included
13 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Pratik
We stayed here for 3 nights with no problems or complaints at all.not fancy but very comfortable rooms.i got my money worth.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Two week stay."
Stayed here two weeks, and enjoyed my visit. The hotel was a short distance from places i wanted to visit.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"very bad... but the fleas were just a little too m"
I wouldn't have minded the bad service or the rude clerk (for some reason could not call expedia) but getting into the room was a bad experience, room wasn't and just to make matters worse we found fleas. Worst place I've stayed ... Ever.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Hotel location"
Cleanliness of room & hotel a lot of space in the room comfortable bed and couch. A/C unit work good.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Richard R
"ITS NICE"
MY STAY WAS REALLY GOOD
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
comfortable
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Well-situated hotel"
Hotel close to Houston Space Center and to the highway.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Isa
"It was decent."
The room was clean and decent. I wasn't expecting a lot because of the low price. There was no customer service whatsoever. The day before my check-in date, I called and it just rang and rang. I'd hang up and let 10 minutes go by to call again. This went on for at least 30 minutes. I was getting worried this place went out of business! Once I finally got someone on the phone, they were rude. I found out the check out time is 11 am. The next morning I called the front desk and asked if they had late check-out, and he said "Yes, what time do you want to check out?" I was about to say what is the latest and then he said "Well 11:30 am is the latest." Lol...why even ask what time?? Just weird.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"poor hotel"
For the price I paid for this room hotel it was a total rip off and im very unhappy with what I got. Ill never go back
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
bradley
"Not at all like picture"
In bad need of repair and revamping. Neighborhood is not the best but ok if just sleeping there
5 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Cathy
"Nice location with cinemark, restaurants around"
The entire experince is ok except the mattress is too soft for me.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Water is brown, beddings smell, room is non smoking room but it smells like somebody smoked in the place. You can hear the people talking in the other room. broken shower, it took time to figure out how to turn on the shower.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Very fun
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"Cheap room 15 minutes from Kemah Boardwalk"
Its a basic room and is OK for a quick overnight while staying in the area
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Within my budget and close to NASA."
Bathroom was not as clean as I would expect. However, I sprayed all handles, etc. with hydrogen peroxide and proceeded to enjoy myself. No Christian channel among the cable stations. I played my DVD's on my laptop.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Gracee
"Average"
Average
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Good location to Clear Lake, Seabrook"
Room was decent, we had a quiet nite. Pretty clean, very centrally located. Good value for the price (2 queen beds). Wish the breakfast was a little more appealing..... just good enuf for muffins, coffee. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Annabelle
Everything was just fine considering the rate.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Room was clean, bed comfy, but walls paper thin, doors slamming all hours of the night. Switched hotels to get a decent nights sleep.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
Viki
breakfast was nothing.. sandpaper feeling towels and paper thin walls.
6 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
"Perfect for price"
Everything was good for what I paid. I like
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Nadao
"Great for the price"
It was great for the price. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Terrible place to stay"
If I could give them less than five stars, I would. We got to our hotel on New Year's eve. That is the night my preschool-aged son got sick with the stomach flu. Well we contacted the front desk, so that we could get some towels and cleaning materials to clean up after my son's "exorcism" moment. The hotel staff didn't have access to fresh linen, towels, or garbage bags for us to clean up behind my child. In fact, my husband and I had to purchase our own cleaning materials to clean up behind our son. We also found urine stains and cigarette burns on the mattresses and in the furniture. Oh yeah, and they still tried to charge us for two nights, even though we barely stayed there one night. Yeah, we are never ever going back there. Ever.
2 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
Shauntae
"Perfect if your visiting NASA space center"
The hotel was a rundown place, furniture was worn out and the room was smelly and dirty. The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasing. The price we paid for it was maybe be bit high in terms of where we paid similar amount for better hotel. The reason we chose this place was that it is close to the space center
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Could be worse"
Says it was renovated in 2009 but needs a complete makeover. Sink does not drain in either room we had and they use cheap soap and shampoo. I have stayed at far worse but I think this could be much improved. It was not worth the money, they charge too much for what is offered. I can say the bed was very comfortable which is most important.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
kelldan2667
When we got there to check in, the check in guy was nice enough but it was difficult to understand his English. The motel was old but that is okay for the price. The walls were VERY thin and we had a hard time going to sleep since we could hear the neighbors so T.V. and even conversation so loudly and clearly. When opening the dresser drawers, they were filthy. Their was a very subtle bad 'people' We did end up staying in the area one more night but went to a different hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Ashley
"Location"
In town for a funeral. Location was excellent. Room was clean and functional. Will need updating soon. Bed and linen were clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great little place"
I was moving with my two year old daughter and it was a very clean quiet place with plenty of parking for the 24' moving truck as well. The people were also very nice. Great place for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"Great Sleep"
Me and my wife have never slept in a hotel bed that nice! Better than our home bed!
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Was nice"
Was great for the price! Clean and convenient for my stay.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
When I checkin room was dirty everything else was fine
7 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Oxford
"Convinent. Close to highway restaurants n shops"
We were in town for lone star motorcycle rallie . Had a great time visited Kemah and NASA space center both 15 min's from motel. Great 30 min ride to Galveston
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Adolf
"Perfect spot for the price"
Excellent place for the rate.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Timmy Walls
"This was a nasty hotel"
this hotel was awful. The jacuzzi did not work. The rooms were dirty. There weren't enough towels. The refrigerator didn'tvwork. The room was dirty. We didn't stay the last two nights and they would not give me a refund. I will not use expedia again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Ellene
nice, comfy bed. the room was very clean.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Dirty Dirty Dirty"
When we pulled up to the hotel we were nervous of our surrounding. The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. When we checked in the front desk person was extremely rude. Then when we got to our room it had a HORRIBLE smell and was 80 degrees inside if not hotter. The bed was very uncomfortable and we ended up leaving at 4am cause we could no longer take the smell and heat.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Sheena
"Close to Nasa & approx 30 mins from Galveston"
We have stayed in Motel 6 next door and days Inn over the road, and we will stay here again. We like the location, right off I45, close to all amenities, Kroger, wingstop, walgreens, and dollar tree, Frys electronics, biglots etc. My kids have a ball in the pool and just want to go back in the pool, so much so they went in before we left in the morning. Hotel only had a smoking room and we requested non smoking and they managed to get us non smoking for 2 nights for 2 rooms. And only about a mile from Nasa and hotel offered discount tickets for Nasa. The road entrance doesn't do this wee hotel justice in our opinion.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Mr Lara
"Hotel is near NASA SPACE CENTER."
The bathroom is wet there is a leak . The towel is not clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
jack
"Not happy with my visit"
I was greeted by a very rude front desk clerk who seemed not happy to be doing his job. He asked for my license & made a copy if it before asking my permission to do so. I objected as I like to prevent myself from identity theft. I got major rudeness from the front desk clerk. The pool looked like it needed to be cleaned, I would not swim in that water. The chairs to the pool were severely sun faded- not attractive. Pool area does not look like the pics anymore. Breakfast was very basic but I expected that. They should add water to breakfast with ice. The fake orange juice was way too sweet and everyone eating breakfast did not like it. Our room was ok, nothing fancy but the beds were comfortable. The next day I checked out with a different front desk clerk who was very polite and kind. It is very close to NASA. I would choose not to stay here again unless some positive changes were made. I will gladly pay more next time. If you stay here pls keep in mind it is their 'policy' to scan your ID into the computer system. They will now have your credit card info as well as a copy of your ID. I have never encountered that at a hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
Kendra
"Decent affordable place to stay"
If you just need a place to stay on a budget, this is a decent place to be. Close to I-45, and within a short drive to many of the clear lake area attractions. The bed was comfy. The room was clean. The AC worked.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Missa
"Not cleaned well"
Got to the hotel and found used wash cloths in the room. Pool did not look like something I would swim in and when we went to breakfast there was no breakfast left with an hour left and no one came to refresh anything.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Jill
Not enough towels for number of people in room. Ice machine not working in August? Asked for 2 rooms together one on first floor other on second floor down about 15 rooms
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013