All hotels in Strunjan, Slovenia
Strunjan 14, Strunjan, 6320, Slovenia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Mai più"
Camere , corridoi e bagni sporhi. Formiche in camera anche al secondo piano. Durante la prenotazione in camera doveva asservì tutto il kit ed invece senza accappatoi e ciabattine anche per lo SPA. Di bio c'è proprio poco. L'unica cosa buona il personale.
5 night romance trip Apr 21, 2014
Ivan
IT
Il servizio dato dalla reception, soprattutto all'arrivo lascia un po' a desiderare. Siamo arrivati e non ci hanno per niente accolto, siamo andati noi direttamente alla reception dove la persona non ci ha chiesto neppure i documenti, ho dovuto dirgli io se gli servivano i documenti. Ci ha rilasciato la chiave elettronica e non ci ha neppure fatto accompagnare alla camera, dove appena arrivati davanti alla stessa abbiamo avuto un po' di difficoltà per aprire la porta poiché la chiave elettronica aveva un utilizzo diverso da tutte le altre che avevamo utilizzato in precedenza. Il mio giudizio riguardo all'accoglienza è perciò insufficiente.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
CZ

TripAdvisor reviews for Salinera Bioenergy Resort

"Very nice hotel"
10/20/14 Igor N Maribor, Slovenia
Its a very nice hotel. The rooms are lovely and the food is beyond delicious. The pool is small, sauna center is very nice. We cycling round Slovenian coast to the Koper, Sečovlje, Portorož and Piran. Cycling path "Paranzana" is very nice.
"Very poor appartements"
08/28/14 PeteKau Espoo, Finland
We stayed on the appartements on July 2014. After spending a week in Lake Garda, Italy in good hotel we moved over to Slovenia this hotel/appartement resort. At first look hotel looked very good. The reception area is clean and looks rather new. That is just the hotel side though. The appartements are located on the hillside and those are very worn and dirty. We spent first night on the smaller first floor room without A/C and that was the worst night in years. There was no way to cool down the room and it was really warm in the room. After the first night we moved to bigger appartment and that was better. It had an A/C but even having it on coldest setting it could just keep the temperature in decent numbers. The room looked like straight from 70's. Nothing has been renovated. The hotel garden area is big and rather ok. However it was very full of people and the swimming pool was with salt water that was not nice surprise for our kids. In our company we had 4 kids 6-11 years and they did not like swim in that pool. And the pool was closed very early (18:00). There is fence around the pool so it is really closed. Breakfast was not included into appartement price and we tried it couple times. It was very average compared to other breakfasts we had during our summmer trip in Italy and Austria in same price group hotels. Hotel location is very quiet and there is basically nothing to do without car. We used car to spend evenings in Portoroz.
"Nice quite loaction near to park"
08/27/14 onlyrgu Maastricht, The Netherlands
Its a nice hotel,It has a good pool, It has resonably good food. It has free parking. You can easily travel round slovenia. Like Piran, Protoroz and other areas form here. Its really colse to coratia as well. Service is reasonably good. Good AC for the summer
"A lovely hotel!"
08/14/14 Kaja P Novo Mesto, Slovenia
We loved our stay at Salinera. The rooms are lovely and the food is beyond delicious. The pool is a bit small but still comfortable and there is a lot of great foot paths around the hotel so you can explore the whole coast. The price is also quite affordable I guess so I would recommend the hotel to everyone.
"could be better"
08/13/14 ivana c Novi Sad, Serbia
We just returned from our stay in Salinera apartments and I am quite satisfied with our stay. As it seems it has two sets of apartments, ones with 2 stars and those with 3 stars, all of them built in 1984. and some renovated. Since we have a dog we could not stayed at the hotel but in the apartments which is ok. It is clean and affordable, no mosquito nets but...It takes you 146 stairs to get to the beach and 59 to the restaurant. The beach is not the best, but its clean, the sea is clean and there is a saltwater swimming pool which is nice. The nature, the air, the silence in the night is priceless. But! The staff...and I only mean the two older guys who simply do not care about guests, who are rude to the point that you are afraid to ask them anything. They are not Slovenian, and also they do not speak any foreign language. They speak bad things about the guests in they own language, which I understand, they were very rude with the group of people with special needs who were guests all in all shameful for a 4 star hotel. But they did not spoiled our vacation, we were happy and so as our dog and that is what is important.
"Nice experience"
06/17/14 Klemen1982
The hotel lies in beautiful coastal surroundings with private beach (go see sunset there!) and has a private 'energy park' where you can meditate. The rooms are tidy, aircondition is loud, ask for room with a seaview othervise you'll end up looking at the parking lot.The breakfast is typicall, lunch food is not great, all self service. Saunas are great!!!
"Excellent for a short break"
04/14/14 ZmagoG Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hotel Salinera is an excellent place for a (romantic) break in quiet and green surroundings... the right place for recharging and relaxing. It has nice and modern rooms (hotel was opened in 2006), good swimming pool and very good sauna park. You can relax in the hotel grounds with a lots of greenery, walk in the Strunjan landscape park or take a bicycle ride to nearby Izola, Piran or Portorož. Hotel restaurant offers a good choice of food. In hotel wellness you can choose therapeutic or relaxation massage program. It's a perfect getaway place for a short (or long) break - especially in spring or autumn.
"Great setting, underwhelming apartments"
09/25/13 Elaine C Dunedin, New Zealand
I have mixed feelings about this place - the apartment prices are affordable but the accommodation standard was not very pleasing. The apartments have a worn look and feel. The bed was comfortable albeit squeaky and the wardrobes were new. The bathroom needs renovating, there was no A/C in the apartment (apparently some have it and some don't so make sure you request the one that has it if staying in July/August), the TV was old and unwatchable. The buffet breakfast was excellent, plenty to choose from (although it was disappointing the puddings were some cheap German brand instead of Vindija...). The buffet dinner was alright, it would have been nice to have a seafood dish also (fried hake is just wrong). The restaurant staff was 'interesting' to put it nicely. Some of them were not very skilled or didn't seem to care much. On the first evening, the majority guests thus looked unsatisfied. I was appaled that they'd actually employ people without foreign language skills. It was ridiculous to see they had to go and fetch someone else for a German speaking customer (I wonder how they handled the group of German pensioners that came the next evening). Not sure how their English skills are, let's just say I was happy I'm a native Slovenian speaker. :) The indoor swimming pool was nice, had a pleasant swim each morning before breakfast. However, there is no shower gel provided so bring your own. I also really missed a gym. The location of the hotel is great for a walk in Strunjan and it's a short drive to anywhere along the Slovenian coast really. The secluded setting is brilliant, the swimming stretch of the hotel 'beach' is quite clean, the 12 energy points park is a great idea (provided one knows what to do with it) and the outdoor swimming pool looked pleasant (it's closed from mid-September on). Overall, a great setting and affordable - but could use renovations and restaurant staff training.
"Good for the money"
09/11/13 Tjasa644302 Rogaska Slatina, Slovenia
Me and my husband stayed for two nights in the bungalow Nr. 719, payed 160 EUR for a halfboard. We made the reservation through Booking.com and it was a two star bungalow. It wasn't as basic as we expected, it had TV, air condition, was spacious and clean. The bathroom was big enough, but needed to be renovated, so was the front door and the door to the balcony. The kitchen was big enough, well equipped. It would be nice to have something to dry the wet swimwear and towels on, other bungalows had it. We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel, which has 4 stars, but the food wasn't 4 star, it was 3. Plenty to choose, but not fresh enough. It was nice to have free drinks. The sea is a five minutes walk and there is also a swimming pool near the beach and it was very clean. If you want to have a nice, quiet, peaceful and not expensive vacation, it is the right place! If you don't have a car, you can rent a bike in the hotel and there are some very nice towns to visit, like Portorož, Piran, Fiesa.
"Great wellness experience"
07/19/13 Popotnica_13 Ghent, Belgium
I only visited the wellness part of the hotel, but I was really pleasantly surprised. Nice, clean, no annoying muzak in the massage room, and the massage was a bliss!!! I can only recommend tui-na, maybe it won't suit everyone as it's a very strong massage, but I loved it. Extremely relaxing! And the best part is that you can relax on a beach afterwards! The only minus point was that the shower didn't have a shower gel in it, but I just used the handwash then. Friendly people, too. I had booked my massage through the general call centre of the whole Bernardin Group and they were super friendly. Because the wellness centre wasn't open yet, they did the booking for me and then sent me the confirmation by e-mail. Wow! I live in Belgium, so I'm super pleased when I find service-minded tourism professionals! I'll be coming back!