All hotels in Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
5685 Benore Rd, Toledo, OH, 43612, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Clean and comfortable!"
Although off the beaten path, the hotel was clean and comfortable and just what we needed after a long drive.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Good location, a few flaws"
The Fairfield Inn is easy to get to, roomy and has nicer, newer facilities. Our bed was super soft, the room and bathroom were spacious. The doors are heavy and therefore very loud when they are closing - you could hear them all up and down the hall at all hours. You could also hear people upstairs in their room walking or kids running; we were on the first floor. The biggest disappointment was the free breakfast. The waffle iron had burned waffle on it that looked caked on and weeks old and no new waffle batter out. The spread is decent - sausage, eggs, potatoes, bagels, cereal, etc. When I went to eat around 8:30 the eggs were almost out and the potatoes were literally STILL FROZEN. They were cold as ice!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Erin
"Clean and Great Breakfast"
Great clean room and wonderful breakfast! Worth the money!
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
C&CE
"Bed"
All was okay only because of the bed. It was to soft, and felt like sinking and also felt like the bed had either plastic sheeting or it reminded me of hospital bed.....made you hot underneath.There was also a mistake of the room we thought we were getting, when the wife booked the room. She had requested that we have a microwave and refrigerator in the room.She questioned the desk clerk after seeing the room and the person said, some do and some don't, and no mention of a mistake or sorry about the misunderstanding.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Gilbert
"Nice basic hotel"
I am a clean freak, like the type that takes there own bedsheets with me to hotels, and I found my room to be quite clean. Well aside from some dirty boxers I found in one of the nightstands and a used open soap bar in the bathroom (yuck). Other than that the room itself was clean. But I didn't see any mini fridge in my room! The hotel parking lot was packed when we arrived and we ended up parking in the rear. The hotel was under renovation when we went, but the decor was nice. Breakfast was ok. Basic carb fest of waffles, bagels and muffins. The staff were friendly and the breakfast crew were very attentive when I asked for coffee.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
danya
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff.. in middle of remodeling but you couldn't tell just by the signs. Very clean
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Ash
Very nice hotel will come back again
1 night trip May 25, 2014
rhonda
"Renovations, but otherwise great!"
We had a very pleasing experience. Desk staff wasn´t always professional looking, but were for the most part kind and helpful. Pool was nice, warm. My 3 yr old really enjoyed it. The hot breakfast was great-enough of a selection to cater to our toddlers needs as well as our own, and enough to have a varied selection the 3 days we were there. The only negative thing was they were renovating, so there were furniture and art pieces all over the lobby, and the second floor had no carpeting. We thought they were keeping guests off the 2nd floor (we were on the 3rd) but we did see some gentlemen get off the elevator there and were shocked...the 3rd floor was clean and neat. I´m sure it will be great after the construction is over, and there were apologetic signs everywhere. Otherwise, it was great. I was worried about noise levels while walking through the hallway and hearing the racetrack, (next door) but once in our room I didn´t notice it, so I think the hallway window must have been open. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and would stay again, but if we return to the area we will probably aim to be more south.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Megan
Some of the ratings reflect that the hotel was under renovations. The chair in our room had a mystery stain that was wet, and the pool was murky. But for the purposes of sleeping and leaving, it worked fine.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Great place to stay
3 night family trip May 2, 2014
Sue
"Hotel staff was very friendly and Helpful."
I stayed in the 1 bdrm suite. Much nicer than expected. I couldn't believe how clean everything was. The bed was very comfortable. I plan to revisit And highly recommend only about 10-15 min. from Hollywood Casino.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Breakfast was Great. Beds comfortable, and clean"
Great, we will be back. Enjoyed the pool. Breakfast were good.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Janet
"love Marriott's"
I am never disappointed with a Marriott! the room was clean, and staff friendly. They had a great breakfast in the morning too:)
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
heather
We spent 3 nights during our visit to Ohio, staff were friendly, the place was quite...breakfast was great and the kids liked the pool...we liked the place. I would recommend it to everyone who is visiting Ohio.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Misleading"
It was a clean hotel with a good free breakfast however I did not receive the room promised in the add. The add claimed I would get a spa tube along with premium cable channels. I received a normal shower and 1 channel of HBO. When I confronted the staff they claimed that Expedia never ran specials on the more luxury suites. The bed was also uncomfortable as both my fiancee and myself woke up many times... the mattress was too firm. The hotel was however well kept and generally the staff was friendly and eager to help. Save some money and go with a cheaper hotel... Red Roof Inn is comparable and normally $30-$40 cheaper a night.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Average, not gonna exceed any expectations"
Clean room, nice pool, staff was mediocre. Did nothing about us wanting to change rooms because of noise. didn't make me feel like a welcome guest, instead like a bother.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great value, would stay again."
Easy access to major shopping centers, safe area, very recently renovated so rooms were in like-new condition, clean, and excellent service. Pool & hot tub open until midnight. Pool area is quite small, but kids still enjoyed it. Mattresses have temperpedic-type memory foam which I do not like, so I found them to be hot and uncomfortable to sleep on. Staff very friendly & helpful, I would highly recommend for the price, great value!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"comfort"
Always a great stay at this Fairfield Inn and suites
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
sophia
"proposal weekend"
it was great had a wonderful time will definitely book here again next time in toledo
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
OK
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
I had multiple complaints regarding the noise above my room. I requested either a change of room for myself or the guest above my room with the rarambunctious children. The response was less than favorable.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
T Crawl
great place
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
james
"She said YES!"
In turn to celebrate an engagement: First time staying at a smoke free environment hotel and I highly recommend it! The pool was warm, the hot tub was hot the way it should be. The bed was extremely comfortable. My husband found the snack closet which was way better than a vending machine. Everything was clean and neat, and breakfast was well stocked and offered a variety of options. We will definitely stay there again in the future.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Carla
"Overnight swim stay"
Very Nice staff, Very helpful. Clean updated facilIty, very comfortable beds and nice pool. No hassle to check out quickly after great breakfast buffet.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Everything was great at the hotel. Very clean and friendly hotel. I would definitely stay again
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
jenn
"Convenient and Clean"
I stayed here for Business. It is close to I-75 and the plant I was working at. There seemed to be a lot of people staying there for Leisure, so there were a lot of kids that could be heard past 10:00 pm. I had to be up at 4:00 am so that was a little disappointing. I would be nice if the Hotel clerk would check in the Business and Leisure guests into separate ends of the hotel (north and south wings). I would stay here again, but ask for a room that is further from rooms with kids...
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
Was disappointed that the breakfast did not start until 7 on weekends. We had to be at our event by 7.King size rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave either. Other than that it was nice. The pool and hot tub were great, and breakfast the day we left was good.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice but nothing special.."
My girlfriend and I stayed here to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. The place is okay, but nothing special. The bed, however, was the comfiest bed I've ever been on. This place has it's pros and cons but definitely not for a romantic get away.. A business trip, yes. The breakfast Buffett was horrible also.. I've definitely had better
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
"Mo' better it don't get"
Clean, comfortable, affordable, safe
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Chuck T,
"Spur of the moment"
In town for a concert. Randomly chose this hotel. Stay was wonderful. The extra mini food area was an added bonus. Clean rooms. It was nice to have more than a continental breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
sunsetplg
While our room was very clean, there was a odor in the hall ways. Morever, it was snowing while we were there, and the entrance floors were very dirty. There wasn't an attempt to keep them clean.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Close to Raceway"
Traveling on Christmas Day, was glad to check in and settle in. Room was quiet, clean - lobby was decorated for holiday - it was real nice.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
I really loved it the bed was so relaxing the room was big clean an nice.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
Mrs.Harris
"Hotel was a surprising oasis"
Our stay in the area was due to an event at the University of Toledo, which is only a 8-10 minute drive from the hotel. The staff was warm and courteous, the hotel room was clean and the blip in an overall great rating was the broken elevator .
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Christy
"very relaxing"
Nice suite, spacious, comfortable. The only problem was the orange juice dispenser at breakfast did not work, diluted watery content trickled out. All other breakfast items were good.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"Toledo"
Great location to shopping, food, and where our relatives live. Good breakfast for the day we left.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Room was available at check in. Room was very clean and well equipped. Wake up call timely. Breakfast as good as any other hotel. Plenty of it. I was very satisfied with the service adn will stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
Tom H
"Perfect!"
I absolutely loved my stay at the Fairfield Inn! The room was amazing!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"a wonderful getaway"
The staff and the room were pleasant. There was a pool if you wanted to swim. also a workout area the only thing I was disappointed in was that I could not get a refund for the day that I did not stay. When I let them know in enough time that I had finished my business, that I would not need the additional day.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Gina
"If a light sleeper, do not stay here."
Poor customer service, typical continental breakfast, mediocre cleanliness & comfort. Had trouble falling asleep both nights I stayed because the walls are extremely thin and I could hear the TV/ snoring/ talking from other rooms.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"Good quality motel."
Room was excellent for my business. Typical quality breakfast with waffles. Decent selection. Room was quiet. I plan on staying there again.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
dklas
"Great suite!!"
I have a student at UT and tend to stay here when I'm there. This time I booked a suite which was very roomy and quiet. I was impressed with the space. When I go back there I will request that suite!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Food crumbs and chips on floor along bed frame. Bed skirt dirty
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Pit stop to Cedar Point"
We stayed two nights. First night we booked the King Suite. I was disappointed that it didn't come with the jacuzzi for the extra money we paid. But it had an awesome iHome, two flat screen TVs and a large bathroom. I wish they had two sinks. Service was great, I personally did not like the over fluffy pillows (my gf loved them). Only complaint was that we could hear a man snoring as loud as a freight train next to us! Had to sleep with the TV on. Next night coming back from Cedar point we did a standard king. Very nice room. All in all I would definitely stay here again. 9/10.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Devin
"Comfortable suites. Great breakfast"
Unit was private and comfortable. Will extend stay next time.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Chinagal
"Nice hotel by Mejier 24 hours store."
My stay was wonderful, friendly staff, good WIFI but little weak - hard to use my laptop. Need to boost the wifi to make it stronger. Comfy bed! Good free breakfast. Will stop again in future.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to restaurants and shopping"
Spent 2 nights. Very reasonably price. We had a suite and it was roomy and very clean. Beds were very comfortable. Bathrooms spacious and clean. Would definitely stay again if needed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Didn't know it was near train depot"
Thin walls and a train that stops every hour. I was up all night.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Take it or leave it."
Hotel was OK for an overnight stay. If I had to make a reservation again in this area, would be a 50-50 chance I would return to this Fairfield
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice place for an overnight"
The bed was too hard. The pillows were HORRIBLE!! I am not sure what kind they are, maybe down pillows, but not comfortable at all for sleeping. Breakfast was not great, the food was not completely fresh. Pool was nice. Hot tub, needs to have the jets clearly marked on how to turn them on.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013