All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Blvd. Luis Donaldo Colosio, Km. 12.5, Lot 1, SMZA. 301, Cancun, QROO, 77560, Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Overpriced ordinary hotel"
We had to change 3 times because the rooms were smelling of smoke. The hotel stands on its own away from all the action of Cancun. But good for a nights rest befire an early morning flight. Too expensive for what it offers.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Sunil
"bad"
bad. hotel staff were not welcoming
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Ishwin
"Good place to for quick access to airport"
Stayed here prior to flying out the next day. It worked well for a short stay and a quick trip to the airport. The immediate area didn't seem like there were many options for doing much. I would guess you'd need to take a shuttle, or taxi, to do anything, but it worked for our purposes. The breakfast buffet was pretty good, albeit a touch expensive. Dinner was very mediocre and a bit pricey too, but there really aren't any close options. Room itself was quite and comfortable. Pretty clean and well maintained.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Todd
"Close to airport but outrageous taxi fees."
We ended our trip at a car rental place at the airport about 8:30, called the hotel for a van to pick us up and were told none was available. Taxi charge to go ten minutes away: $40 U.S. We tried to have dinner in the hotel as soon as we arrived. Mediocre food didn't arrive for more than an hour. TV does not have to be so bad for a largely American clientele. Very few English language stations.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient & Friendly"
This is our second stay at this property. We use it for an overnight before returning home from our stay in Mexico, this time in Merida. The hotel is excellent. We returned to the Cancun airport via bus from Merida, the hotel can be called (no charge) from convenient coin phones at the airport to have the shuttle come for pick up. The shuttle was actually just pulling up as we arrived at the designated pick up area and I was making the call. The staff is very friendly, the hotel is comfortable and the shuttle back to the airport is dependable. It has been perfect for our travel purposes.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Marriot Cancun 2014"
Everything is well. Except the shuttle from airport to the hotel. Called several times, and no one answering!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"way too expensive for what we got"
tv stopped working half way through our short stay. bathtub was clogged, not slightly, completely!!!!
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear DB; Thank you for taking the time to complete the Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Cancun Airport. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Your input has been brought to the attention of our Housekeeper and Maintenance departments to address it immediately and avoid a recurrence. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you in the future. Sincerely Ana Quintero
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
db
The room is kind of wet but the service is good. I also like the breakfast it offered. Free shuttle to airport and beach.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
I was so appreciative of their special shuttle to the Omni hotel on the beach where for $17. could go to restaurant of choice, all you can eat and includes 2 drinks. Was so glad to get on the beach.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Boring Hotel"
Only stayed here because I needed an overnight prior to flying on. More boring hotel ever. A pool and tiny jacuzzi were the only things to do beside eat and sleep. Food was OK.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your feedback. Yes you are correct, we are an airport hotel with limited entertainment activities. We do have a Beach Club at the OMNI Cancun Hotel in the Hotel Zone and provide complimentary transportation over there as well. Your comment about the food are very much appreciated by our Chef. Sincerely Lydia Garcia General Manager
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"A relaxing way to finish a trip."
Great hotel near the airport.The pool and grounds were very relaxing. We had a lovely dinner on the courtyard..some of the best lime soup ever! Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The carpet is showing some wear but overall it is a solid 4 star very clean property. The breakfast buffet with made to order eggs was a great plus before our early morning trip to the airport.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Maury
"Cancun"
Staff was not overly friendly/helpful. Very hard to communicate if you don't know Spanish. Only a select few TV stations in English. Don't seem to cater to tourists at all.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Cancun Airport. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback about the TV stations with the appropriate hotel team and make sure we get more English channels. Thank you for your valuable input. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Cancun. Sincerely Ana Quintero Director of sales
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice and close to the airport"
Helpful staff, which was needed after a long day of traveling. Friendly, and comfortable beds.
dags
"nice hotel!"
Nice hotel with attentive and friendly staff! Starting to show some wear and tear butnice ovoverall.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great Hotel Experience Ever"
They pick you up from the airport(after you call them) on their (free) shuttle. The driver was very nice. And helps with your luggage. Eunice, the lady at the front desk, was very nice. Great attitude, English was understandable and was very helpful with suggestions on what to do and where to go while in Cancun. The room was very nice. The bed sheets and covers were clean. They clean your room everyday and give you 2complimentary water bottles, toiletries and fresh clean towels. The view from the windows aren't great. I just saw a bunch of trees hovering the pool area which was kind of a bummer when I asked for a room with a good view. But you get what you get. Its a small resort with a small pool area. The food isnt all that exciting but they do charge it to your room bill if you dont want to pay upfront with pesos. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is about a 20minute druve from the beach but they have a shuttle called "The Beach Club" that takes you to Omni hotel where you can enjoy the pools, Jacuzzi, bars, restaurants and the beach all at once! The beach is located on the lower levels of the pool area (3 pools). Its very nice. But you have to pay at the front desk if you plan on eating at any of the restaurants or drinking at the Jacuzzi Bar because they dont take money/cards just a receipt showing you already paid for it. The shuttle that drops you off here has two drop off times (10am&12pm) and only one pick up time which is 6pm. So be on time. Hope this helped.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Love to travel.
"Nice hotel near the airport."
We arrived late in afternoon, and had a very nice lunch in the restaurant. Waitstaff was excellent!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Cindy
"Excellent Cancun overnight near Airport"
Comfortable, clean, sensibly priced Marriott close to Intn'l Airport in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico where MOST hotels are over-priced w/flashy add-ons in this busy resort area! This Courtyard Marriott is within 5 minutes of the Airport offering FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated; there's a coffee-maker (nice for 4 a.m. awakening) and wi-fi for sending home 'messages'. Only disappointment: UPON ARRIVAL the CHECK-IN DESK STAFF was "busy and preoccupied" with a (project) -- so she DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE NOR WELCOME US! We had to wait AT LEAST 5 minutes, standing in front of this young woman, who DID NOT interrupt her CHORE (working on an adding machine) -- TO SAY "WELCOME" TO CONFIRMED (paid) reservation. REMEMBER, THE CUSTOMER IS YOUR FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Margo
"US Prices in Mexico"
Chose the hotel because it was close to the airport - which indeed it was. The hotel felt like it could be plopped down anywhere in USA - but they failed to plop down the handbook on customer service. The desk staff were arrogant and not overly helpful. The hotel advertised a shuttle from airport every 30 minutes. Just like in America! We got our selves to the shuttle location at the airport and waited and waited. Turns out the shuttle only comes if you call in.... what?! bring my cell phone from USA that does not work in Mexico? The hotel clerk rudely told me that i needed to read the fine print and call for the shuttle. My feeling was the fees for the room were identical to what was being provided in USA - so shuttle should come every 30 minutes. Also the food is very expensive at the hotel (mexican food is far cheaper in California). There is nowhere else to buy food near the hotel so bring your own or be prepared to spend $$.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear LJC; This is in reference to your recent stay at our hotel and your comments about the complimentary shuttle service provided to our guests. First of all please receive our apologies for the unpleasant situation. Thank you very much for your input and be sure that we are taking steps to improve our service based on your feedback. Should your traveling schedule bring you back to Cancun in the future, please give us an opportunity to serve you better. Thank you for your preference for Marriott Hotels.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
LJC
Excellent stay. It's near the airport but very clean and updated. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Its Not The Party Scene.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Ramon
We picked this hotel because of the free shuttle to the airport, but as for a stay in Cancun this would not be a first choice. When we booked it the original price was listed at $114 deal of the day, but by the time the breakfast, tax and fees were added it ended up being $160/ngt. and the total savings for the added breakfast was only $6. It was very pretty and modern, but Expensive! A 9oz glass of house wine was listed at 110 pesos, but the pour was short and an oz of Scotch was 130 pesos....our dinner that night with 2 drinks ea, salmon and a chicken dish was approx. $95. The pool needed some attention and the room had an odor, but over all it was Ok.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Too far from city center and beach
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
lisa
"Just Awesome!"
Elegant hotel Wonderful pool atmosphere (I loved the Hammocks!!!) I wish I would have stayed there for my entire visit, instead of the all-inclusive I did stay at. Room was super clean, Service was fast. The free shuttle service was super awesome! they even brought my passport to e that I left in y room while I was at the airport! can't say enough good about this hotel!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Travis
It was all nice clean, good food, wonderful people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Relaxing.. Would go again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great airport hotel in route to Cancun"
This is the perfect way to spend a night before or after a flight when your travel plans take you to Cancun or elsewhere. The hotel staff were very friendly, the room was comfortable and clean, and the extras were just right: a free shuttle to the airport and a pool for the kids. The restaurant food was excellent (both lunch and dinner).
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Darren
"unlike any other airport 3 star hotel"
Service was excellent. Amenities and food was also outstanding considering it's an "airport" hotel.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
shu
We came from a 4 star all inclusive resort and were MUCH MUCH happier at The Courtyard. More hospitable, cleaner, and better food!!! 5 stars!!!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Stacy
"Nice hotel if you have own car to drive"
It's a excellent hotel to stay for short trip . It's far from main attractions though. No complaints about hotel and their staff.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
vj
"close to airport"
Very service-oriented staff, great restaurant.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"4 minutes from airport, very nice"
We wanted a nice place to stay near the airport for our 8:00 return flight. The hotel was very nice; the rooms were clean and the food was good. Overall, this was a great spot for a great price.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Marlow
"Good hotel before flying out"
We stayed one night before leaving the Yucatan after a car trip around the area.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"5 min from airport and payless car rental!"
This hotel is perfect if you are in town for business or want to be away from the Hotel Zone.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear Tatitravels: Just a short note to thank you very much for your comments about your stay at our Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Cancun. I have shared them with our housekeeping staff and they were very motivated by them. Thank you as well, for your preference for Marriott Hotels and look forward to welcome you back to Cancun and to our Hotel. I take this opportunity to inform you that we do have a Beach Club at the Hotel Zone and provide scheduled transportation back and forth for all our guests. Wishing you a very pleasant trip back home. Ana Quintero Director of Sales
Other trip May 16, 2014
tatitravels
"airport hotel"
We chose this hotel because of its location near the Cancun airport and amenities that were advertised.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear David; We appreciate your review; our chef was pleased to learn that you enjoyed our food. Be informed, that it is very important to us to use natural, fresh, basic ingredients with a touch of the Mexican-Yucatecan Cuisine in the menus. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences experienced during your stay at our hotel. We have discussed each one of them with the housekeeping and the maintenance department and corrective steps have been initiated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cancun and to our Hotel in the future,
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Loved the Marriott"
Just wanted to say Thank You to the staff at the Marriott in Cancun. My husband and I used your hotel the night before we flew home. We also dropped our luggage off in the morning because we were doing an excursion that day. I left my fanny pack with the girl at the front desk and asked her to put it in the safe for us. This fanny pack had all our personal information (passports, drivers license, insurance card, and a fairly large sum of cash). After leaving the hotel I told my husband that I had probably been foolish in leaving all those valuables behind without seeing a manager or "proving the cash". However, I felt that I could trust this girl. When we arrived back from our excursion, everything was still in my fanny pack, just as I had left it. It is refreshing to know that there are still honest people in this world. Your company should be happy to have such honest employees. I stayed April 15th 2014, Courtyard Marriott, Cancun Airport. Thank you Again
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Comfortable, safe and pleasant hotel."
Stayed at the Courtyard one night, on my own, due to a delay in flying home. The airport shuttle was easy and I felt safe as well as welcomed at the hotel. Enjoyed a nice dinner at one of their outdoor seating tables, an indulgence, since I come for the US Northeast, and we all are experiencing "cabin fever" from a very long hard winter. The outdoor garden attracts beautiful birds, very nice pool.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Teresa
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Great service and beautiful landscaping. Staff was very helpful and shuttle to and from airport.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Not as accommodating"
We stayed at the Marriott because there was a shuttle to the airport and we had an early flight. The staff at the registration desk were efficient and capable but not as friendly as other Courtyards I've stayed at. The food was OK but not great. I brought a bottle of wine and asked for a complimentary cork screw which I've always gotten before at the front desk. They didn't provide one and sent me to the restaurant to have my bottle opened. Overall, it just didn't feel welcoming.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear Verified Traveler We appreciate your review and I am glad that shuttle worked for you and your kids enjoyed the swimming pool. We apologize for the inconvenience experienced at your check in, our front desk manager is retraining our staff; we assure you this is not indicative of the hotel's service standards. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cancun and to our Hotel in the future.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Close to airport"
Room was clean. Location convenient to airport. The outside of the hotel was unappealing, pool was dirty
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Hi Kay; we appreciate your review and I am glad that your room worked well for you; I´m sorry that you encountered our pool dirty and the hotel exterior unappealing, we do clean the pool in a daily basis and I can assure you that we are improving our cleaning services; for your information we are painting the hotel frontage, which will be finished in a few days. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cancun and to our Hotel in the future.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
kay
"Great Overnighter"
We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott by the airport to catch an early flight home. The free airport shuttle at 4a.m. was a big reason we stayed here. The hotel was clean and updated. The pool and the grounds were wonderful. There is a restaurant in the hotel which is adequate, but I felt it was a bit pricey. The room was great, clean linens, comfortable beds, nice roomy bathroom w/ toiletries and the television had an ample selection of channels. The free Wi-Fi was a great bonus. Will certainly stay there again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Calling it an airport motel is misleading."
I would like to get a message to this hotel that something bit me all over my legs during the night. I had to leave so early in the morning that I didn't think to tell them at that time. I think that room needs to be fumigated or something.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear a verified traveller, We are very sorry to read the incident experienced in your legs during the night, we apologize for this inconvenience; our concern is that we did not have the opportunity to assist you, we hope you feel better now. We share this report with our housekeeping department and our pest control company in order to verified the rooms. We appreciate your feedback about our staff and our location which is convenient to the airport
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"nice hotel by close to the airport"
just an overnight stay so I could could get to the airport the next day.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Nice hotel close to the airport, but without the noise of the airport.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Great rooms. really good internet. comfortable beds, nice lighting. etc etc
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Noah
"Best last minute decision!! Beautiful"
I booked this hotel for one night because I was flying in early to avoid a snowstorm. The staff were quick, friendly and eager to please. The room was neat, clean and had plenty of towels. I had dinner and breakfast the next day at their restaurant and was very surprised at how good the food was and the variety at the breakfast buffet. They even provided shuttle back to the airport!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
lisa
"If you want fun in the sun don't stay here."
If you are going for business this is great otherwise don't stay here. There pool is very small and it's shaded so don't expect to lay by the pool. The breakfast was really good. The menu for lunch and dinner not much to choose from and on the expensive side.They do drop you off at the beach at 10 or noon and pick you up at 6. The hotel they drop you off at for the beach is nice but expensive for food and drinks. There is a little store across the street you can get cheap beer/cokes/water and snacks. You can also take the bus to the mall and restaurants ($1.00 each way). We made it work but wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear Vicki: Thank you very much for your comments regarding the breakfast at our Hotel. Yes, you are correct, we are an airport hotel as well as the ideal location for the business segment. Your input is valuable to us and appreciate your preference for this beautiful part of the World. Sincerely, Ana Quintero Director of Sales
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Vicki
"Good for a night"
As we were looking for a hotel near the Cancun airport, this was perfect. The room left a bit to be desired, but the location was a priority for us. Other amenities in the hotel were nice but the room certainly wasn't on the same level. The fiberglass shower/tub had a crack in it. The tile was definitely old and should be re-done. The room had a bit of an odor which couldn't be identified. The bedding looked fresh and clean and the bed was comfortable.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at our Courtyard by Marriott Cancun Airport. Your input is very important to us. We have addressed your comments to our chief engineer and housekeeper. You are correct; our location near the airport is very convenient. Hopefully you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in your next visit to this beautiful part of the World. Sincerely Ana Quintero Director of Sales and Marketing
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Great place to stay prior to flying"
The hotel staff was wonderful about answering my many questions prior to my stay and just as friendly upon my arrival. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Stacy
"Great choice and location to airport"
For a stopover hotel waiting for our early morning flight this was a super place to relax and unwind. Restaurant was great!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Ron
"Good access to the airport"
This is a very nice hotel and close to the airport. Access is difficult if traveling toward Cancun ( East). Do not count on the staff to make your wake up call as in our case it did not happen. Always plan a back up. Cell phones are a good idea. there are no early services so if your flight is prior to 6Am your on you own. No shuttle No wake up no food. The place is very clean and secure.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
Dear Mr. Doug, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our Hotel. First of all please accept our apologies for the inconveniences experienced. I have addressed each one of your comments with the corresponding department and we are taking measures to prevent a reoccurrence. Our complimentary shuttle operation permit is limited to an 18 hour schedule, which is from 5am to 11pm. We are the only hotel that provides this service in Cancun, it is programmed to be provided in rounds, every 30 minutes at platform # 26 on both airport terminals and only on above mentioned schedule. We have a mini-market stocked with sandwiches, soft drinks, snacks, and it is open 24/7. We are pleased to receive your nice comments about our clean and secure property, is very rewarding and motivating. Look forward to welcome you back to this beautiful region, in the future. Sincerely,
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Doug
I have stayed here many times. Usually great experience. Still good but drain in shower did not work well and hair dryer pulled right off wall.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"close to airport"
Very nice hotel. The room was really clean - they could replace the shower head, but other than that, great. The shuttle to the airport is really convenient - every 30 minutes. Would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2014