All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
230 Hidden Well Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Homey Feel"
The hotel was a little too close to the airport but the sound of the planes were not bad at all. The room was clean, big with a kitchenette, and homey. It was tastefully decorated.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Lucy
"Worth the price!"
The hotel is clean and comfy for a traveling family. It has a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, etc. Best of all they serve hot breakfast buffet. I will definitely come back to this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Edison
"great:)"
love this hotel iwould recommend this hotel for families full on kitchen and although others say its noisey its because its by the airport but tht didnt bother us at all!!! love this hotel and saved ua money on food because we ended up fixing food there in our room!!! would definitely stay here again!!!
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jocelyn
I have been here several times. Overall it is good but not the greatest place. The rooms are good, beds are comfortable. The breakfast is great but one busy weekends it is under staffed, so don't count on it. The Wi-Fi works ok in the lobby but is poor in most of the rooms I have been in, and sometimes even wired access is inadequate. Internet is slow at best, you may be able to check your e-mail but web surfing or streaming is nearly impossible.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
M
"Nice hotel next to airport"
We stayed overnight for an early flight out of mccarran airport. Liked the kitchenette and big room, there was a few cosmetic issues, there was base trim missing and the lights in the bathroom were missing the nuts. Overall great hotel, they even have complimentary dinner until about 7 or 8 pm, which was very good. We left before breakfast but it is included as well. Will stay there again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Josh
"Good value for your money"
It was ok for the price, very convenient they have a shuttle that goes every 30 minutes to mandalay bay hotel, free breakfast is a plus.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice, Clean, Close to Airport."
Reasonably priced. Very clean. Offers shuttles to Strip and Airport. We stayed in a 6 person room/suite, with living room, kitchen, and two individual bedrooms, each with bathroom. Would consider it again. Lots of good food options nearby. Stayed only for the night, so did not use any other Hotel amenities.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Sameer
"Vegas by evening"
Nice hotel. Near interstate and airport for convenience but a little noisy at times due to traffic and jets taking off. I like Homewood Suites and would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Richard D.
"Pleasant business trip"
Attended a seminar and this Homewood Suites was close by. Clean, comfortable facility.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Very comfortable and good layouts"
Hotel is comfortable. Everything works out right. Except the direction to the room is not good.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Kenny
"Hotel layout a maze"
Overall not a good one. Arrived and was told room not ready, though it was 5 minutes before arrival time. Told to return in an hour; after driving 7 hours, this was annoying. Return 1 hour later, check into room, air conditioning not working. Was told a maintenance guy would come up to fix. Waited 15 minutes without unpacking & decided no, I will not have a guy working on a system when I need to unpack, unwind and eat something. I go downstairs to the lobby, getting lost on the way because it is a maze, you go down elevators, through hallways, exit across to the bldg. where lobby is, etc. you get the picture, lugging your luggage all the way. I insisted on another room, I was not going to take a chance on the air conditioning breaking down again in the middle of the night. Put in a room overlooking pool, noisy until after 10:30. No, no, will not book again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
travelinggal
Very nice hotel . Staff was friendly and helpful . Hotel was within walking distance to rental car return so I was able to return my rental the night before my early flight the next day and just catch the hotel shuttle
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
D Kennedy
We were in Las Vegas for a meeting, and did not want the congestion and noise of a big Vegas hotel. Homewood Suites, listed as an airport location, is actually 5 minutes from the center of the strip, where there is a lot of free self parking. We had the best of both worlds that way. No congestion or noise around our hotel, and easy access to everything that is Las Vegas.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Jerry
"Waste of Time"
Drove all night only to be told when we arrived that the hotel had no more non-smoking rooms! We had to find another hotel at midnight! Horrible booking. Night mama get was rude and told me I booked a smoking room when my confirmation email clearly says non-smoking. Never again!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very convenient, but..."
I loved this hotel. Except that I got in at about 8pm. After going to my room, I found makeup and eyelashes in one of the bathroom drawers...obviously it had not been cleaned, and the toiletries needed to be restocked. I called the front desk, but there was no one working in housekeeping. The front desk person was very apologetic and nice. I'd stay again, but insist on my room being 100% clean. Breakfast was good, pool area was nice. Location couldn't be beat if you're picking someone up/going to the airport.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Janette
"Good choice"
I needed a hotel near Vegas Airport and this hotel met the bill. Room was clean, well equipped and comfortable. Wifi access is oddly complicated but was ultimately possible . Staff is very friendly and professional.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Debbie
I will definitely stay again the suite was super nice and beautiful, very comfortable. Is 8 minutes from the strip, just make sure you call a taxi 30 minutes before departing. The taxi took for ever to arrive
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Ali
"Nice But"
Nice Hotel clean and spacious rooms. The only complaints were the TV in the bedroom could not get a signal now and ten. More now than then. There was No Butter with breakfast each morning. Otherwise a nice stay.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Quick vegas trip"
Nice room. A short distance from strip. Will stay here again
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Loved it!"
Really clean ,comfy bed , I loved everything about it this place.Will be stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Noemy
"NICE AND COZY"
best place and confortable
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"maintenance issue"
Wi-Fi in rooms not working due to server issue. Personnel not helpful or sympathetic.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
frequent client
"Great hotel for a family!"
Perfect! The staff was helpful and always had a cheery attitude. The breakfast and dinner saved us $$$ as we were traveling with three kids. The pool was nice and was never packed. The rooms were nice and clean. Although the hotel is by the airport we never heard any noise from the planes. This is a great place to stay with kids!!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Jayme
I would highly recommend this place! I'll stay there any time I visit Las Vegas!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Not what we expected"
The hotel was very unpleasant. The room smelled unclean. The layout was spreadout which meant alot of walking. I would not stay there again
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
David Clayman
"Not Bad"
Location is good. But don't get fooled by Hilton in the name. No where near the quality or cleanliness of Hilton.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Naeem
"Vegas by the airport"
Excellent experience for 2 of us. The 2 on the foldout couch weren't so happy, but it was only 1 night. Hotel staff very friendly. Shuttle convenient. Food a notch above standard complementary hotel meals.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Working Staff Great..... Great Location...."
Front desk and staff were great (except for the franchise owner who has bad P/R skills handling some unexpected issues!!) Breakfast was convenient and delicious. Location was perfect and the free parking was a plus. Being off the strip but close by is great for families. Will stay here again if in the area. Convenient for outlet shopping and food. Free in room internet would be a good is added in the room rate.... A/C in rooms were loud.....
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"It has everything but it's slow"
It has everything it says, good food, friendly staff pool, and shuttle. Internet was very slow, and the shuttle was slow too. One time we even had to wait 45 minutes for a shuttle to come pick us up from a location that's only ten minutes away and then the shuttle driver didn't even apologize for thr wait. Just make sure you plan ahead. Thank god for the shuttle though because there's nothing In walking distance. We stayed for a week and only got our room cleaned once so I don't know what that was about but we managed. Overall I'd rate it 4/5.
6 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Vegas business trip"
Great hotel for an extended stay, the room had plenty of space with a full kitchen and large refrig and micro. The morning breakfast was well stocked and very good food. There was a evening dinner Monday - Thursday with a good verity of food. The pool was usually in the shade but when it is 110 out that is not bad thing. Plenty of parking and a 5 minutes drive to the south end of the strip.
7 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Dr Phil
"Very satisfied"
The hotel was perfect, comfortable, spacious, and clean! The hotel staff is EXCELLENT! I will be booking here again! I felt like I was home away from home since it was equipped with everything I needed pots,pans,fridge,stove,microwave,coffee maker, AC!! You can't go wrong here
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Leticia B
"Nice Hotel close to strip"
Stayed here for the Professional Beauty Association Convention which was at another hotel. It was affordable and very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Very large room. Almost like a small apartment. Loved our stay here with only one disappointment. The room next to us had a little screamer that made an afternoon nap impossible. I did not report it to management, so my own fault.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Cindy
"Great hotel and close to everything"
Clean hotel, good breakfast and friendly staff. They went out of the way to make sure my stay was the best including coming to pick me up at the airport within 5 minutes of when I called. They are awesome!!!
10 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Craig
"Nice hotel close to strip."
Comfortable bed an pillows. Nice hotel for my money. I would come back.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jay
"Never Coming back to this hotel"
Staff were friendly but that's about it. Cleanliness of room was terrible, first they didn't clean our room on our first night, and when I requested for our room to be cleaned when we returned to our room in the afternoon, I was told that the room service are done for the day. The following day, they finally cleaned our room, but the trash was not emptied, bath tub was not cleaned and sink was not cleaned. The bathtub did not drain properly and was brought up to the front desk for repair on three seperate occasions, there were no actions, the bathtub was still clogged when we checked out. Breakfast was horrible, long wait, and always ran out of food. The internet was not functional and the pool was not available until two days after we checked in.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Good place to stay when you have an early morning flight. The Las Vegas airport car rental return is around the corner and could not be any closer. I used the hotel computer to print my boarding pass.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
S.I.
"MMA Boy"
Hotel charged more than hotel price.
15 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Mate
"Great little jewel just off the strip"
Good overall experience! The kids loved the pool and there were some nice amenities you don't ever see at hotels like BBQ grills and a mini putting range.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Hans
"very nice for the price"
ver nice. Free breakfast was awsome
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"very good hotel"
we were there exactly at 3.30 but room was not ready and that was the problem. first time I noticed hotel serves dinner on Monday to Thursday. Only problem was lot of people so food was not sufficient or service to refill was very slow. ( can't complain when food was free at time). hotel has nice drop off and pickup service to Las Vegas strip as well as airport. I would certainly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Quick Stay"
The size of the rooms was very nice. The AC kept the rooms nice and cool on a 106 degree day. I liked the full size fridge, it was great for storing water and food in. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Karl
"Great hotel!"
Helpful staff / clean and large rooms / priced great / easy access to car rental hub and LAS. Will definitely stay again as I am a frequent Las Vegas visitor.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Carlos
Hands down best hotel off the strip! And it has a 24hr shuttle that runs every hour and takes you to Mandalay Bay and picks you up whenever you're ready to go back to your room. Will definitely stay here again :)
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Johanna
It was a great stay. I've stayed at this hotel before. The room is like a mini apt. with all the amenities needed inc a fully stocked kitchen. The breakfast was area was missing some items like cream cheese, fruit, yogurt, etc. the staff was trying to keep up with demand. Will stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Gisel
Hotel amenities - for the price this is the best deal in town - clean large room, free dinner and breakfast - fantastic
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Gail Smith
I really enjoyed our stay clean room nice staff .., free shuttle service to the strip 24hrs will be staying there again for sure
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
diana
The hotel was a nice place to stay. I would recommend it to business travelers, singles, familys. The breakfast was a nice option to help save some money in Vegas
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Hotel not far from airport nor the south strip. Comfy beds! Kitchen & fridge clean. Only complaint was the tv needing to be disconnected every time it was turned on. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
sandy
"Staff are very friendly"
Very family oriented.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
D. Ho
"Very good location!!! A very nice place!!"
We staid with the kids and they loved it!!! There was always towels at the pool. Breakfast time was great! We really are going back next time
Other trip May 29, 2014