All hotels in Van Nuys, California, United States of America
5638 Sepulveda Blvd, Van Nuys, CA, 91411, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
  • Value
    Quite clean
"Good deal"
Have target in walk distance, very convenient. Good to have free parking and includes breakfast.
"Just fine."
Hotel was fine - exactly what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Nice that parking was free, and location is good for Sherman Oaks--having "LAX" in the hotel name is kind of ridiculous because it's not really close to the airport at all, so check a map if you think this is an airport hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Jay
"Quiet and Clean"
Parking was tight, so get there early. A clean, comfortable and quiet place to lay your head, the staff were friendly and attentive...The maintenance of the hotel was fantastic, coming from someone who is in maintenance, that is saying something...The hotel was in a great location for our event and I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good Stay"
This was a nice hotel, clean, staff was nice - I would go back if needed. Breakfast was above average.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Universal Studio"
very convenient.
3 night family trip May 8, 2014
Nice hotel, great staff, enjoyed our stay here
6 night business trip May 1, 2014
Hugo
"BEST ;LOCATION IN THE VALLEY"
THE MOST HELPFUL STAFFYOU COULD ASK FOR. THEY PUT OUT A WONDERFUL BREAKFAST. THE POOL IS EXCELLENT AND THE EXERCISE ROOM IS ADEQUATE BUT SMALL,
3 night trip May 2, 2014
RON
"conference"
Arriving from a delayed flight is exhausting, being greeted by Hampton wonderful staff eases it out. All the staff are very helpful. Upon checking in in our room, they called if there's something that we need and if the room is pleasant. They even have welcome popcorn/cookies and juice in the afternoon. Coffee, Tea and hot chocolate are available 24 hours at the lobby. The breakfast is wonderful, it is a hot breakfast and you are ready for the day. The pool is clean and there's available towels for your use. Towels smell clean and Not worn out. Busuness office to check email or print your flight confirmation. THANK YOU HAMPTON!
Other trip May 5, 2014
ani
"Beautiful, clean hotel, free snacks each night!!"
We stayed 4 nights and were impressed with this spacious, comfortable hotel. It was definitely 5 star for us. The white bedding was so clean. Each day we received new shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, etc even though we had some left. We especially liked the couch area on each floor. Having a cousin visit us made it comfortable to be with him in an area not around others and not in our room. The security is top notch. To even get into the elevator on the main floor, you need a room key. Best of all was the breakfast. Plenty of choices and it was all delicious. The only negative is the location of this hotel. You need a car. It's not walkable to anything.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Gail
"Unexpected stay"
Very quick and easy booking with the app. Will do it again, would highly recommend to all my friends.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Gloria
"New Beds Please"
Room was fine and it was clean, but the bed was horrible. Very hard to sleep with 2 people in the bed. Every time my husband or I moved, the other felt it.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Since the hotel is located near the highway, I thought you would hear the traffic noise but this was not the case, it was quiet. The breakfast was excellent. I thought the hotel was nicer than how the pictures on the web site portray the hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great place in Van Nuys"
This isn't the best LA neighborhood, but if you have reason to be in this neighborhood as I do, it sure is nice to have such a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
"Easy to get to, great staff."
Great staff, I believe my ratings speak for themselves
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Maureen
"Nice hotel, horrible unprofessional staff."
The staff mixed up my reservation and instead of calling my room or cell to ask me to come straighten it out.. Which should have been done at 12:30 pm not am anyways .:... They gave a maintenance worker a key card to my room and allowed him to enter my room at 12:30 am without notice or knocking just had a stranger walk into my room. When I obviously got scared and upset the man said someone had dropped a room key and he was just checking to see what room it went to... Only in had BOTH key cards to my room on me. I didn't find out the truth as to why this man had a key to my room until I went to complain about a stranger entering my room. The night staff couldn't seem to understand why I was so upset and refused to make any changes to my room location or refund my money so I could move to another hotel. I ended up leaving the hotel at 1am after rudely being awoken by a stranger in my room. No one has contacted me to apologize or correct this serious inconvience either.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
christy
"I will stay again"
I was very happy with the hotel. It was very easy to find. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The cookies were delicious. The breakfast was amazing. I loved that there was free parking and WIFI. I have no complaints and will definitely come back.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Very friendly staff, super fast check in, comfortable room, great breakfast!!!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Shannon
Very clean rooms and a great hot breakfast. Kids also lived the indoor pool
4 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"No complaints. Was very comfortable."
Fernando at the front desk started my stay out right! Great and friendly service. Thanks!
3 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Paris
Stayed here for a couple of days and loved it! The staff was very helpful and friendly! I will definitely return
6 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
Hugo
"Great hotel just off interstate"
Original hotel was overbooked and was relocated to this hotel. Very pleased with location and services. Just down the street from Metro line, which made traveling into LA and other interest points very quick and easy.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
Kareno
"Convenient location..."
It gets the job done. Convenient location, clean room, etc... The air conditioner needed to be quieter though. Too much vibrating noise. Breakfast was OK. Staff was very friendly.
3 night trip Jan 1, 2014
RC
"Family Vacation"
Clean and nice. Not the best neighborhood.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
"Dec 3, 4"
The staff was terrific, from the valet to the folks at the desk.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Bennett Fisher
"Nice hotel just wish it was in a nicer area"
Very little parking at this hotel, they say they have free valet, however the neighborhood is rather quetionable and we did not feel comfortable after dark. The hotel staff and cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel is incredible, one of the nicest that I have seen. Breakfast is a nice variety every morning. Enjoyed the stay, but will find hotel in nicer neighborhood for our next visit to CA.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Sheryl
"just what i needed"
I go to L.A. a couple of times a year to visit family, so the most important thing to me is being close to their house. There are a few in the area but so far this is the best one. Big, clean rooms, very friendly staff, free breakfast in the morning, a fridge in the room, nice flat-screen TVs. I have no real complaints.
5 night trip Nov 28, 2013
SC
Staff was very hospitable and nice. About a 30 min drive to major attractions. Good breakfast. Free valet service at night. Location was good, however diificult turn right off highway
4 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Good stay"
Hotel was clean comfortable and well maintained. Breakfast in the morning is very good. Hotel does have limited parking but with valet service in the evenings we never had a problem with parking (just be aware that you may need to have staff park and retrieve your car on occasion). Would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable"
Clean and comfortable. Nice large room. Quiet. Breakfast could be better, but it was hot and edible.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
Only one night but very satisfactory
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Very nice hotel. Great breakfast that was complementary And cookies in the evening.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Cathy
"Never Fixed the phone"
Breakfast was weird - no potatoes and both mornings they mixed ham with the eggs. The room phone never worked and I tried over two days to get them to fix it. Maintenance guy came by and told me it was a "computer" problem and I know that because I know what VOIP is and front desk never contacted IT even though I asked them twice. The staff overall is trained to be very friendly but not trained to solve problems. I'll never stay here again and I'm in LA a few times a year.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"location, location"
All was good. Actually called front desk early in the day before check-in time and they were able to get my room ready way ahead of time.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Convenient, friendly"
Excellent service, staff. Parking's tight; they help you figure it out! Probably the only negative -- out of an avalanche of positives -- is that the room we were in could have been a little brighter (a light over the desk would have been helpful.) I'd go back. Great value. .....
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Charles Pelton
"Great staff members"
All employees, from breakfast ladies to front desk to cleaning service were always very friendly and smiling. Anything we asked for at breakfast was quickly replenished. Don't forget those delicious cookies in the evening!! You'll be lucky to get some, but they are yummy! We've stayed here many times. It's our home away from home when we come out to help with our grandchildren. Only slight downer is the parking, but now they have valet service in case their lot is full. All in all, we enjoyed our stay again (we were there for 16 nights total!!) Location is just on the edge of Sherman Oaks on Sepulveda and is immediately off the Burbank exit from the 405 freeway. There's a Target within a short walk too!! Room was always spotless. There's an indoor pool and even a "snack boutique" with a wide variety of items for purchase (in case you miss the cookies!!)
16 night family trip Oct 1, 2013
Grammy O
"Great hotel near Hollywood"
We recently stayed for five nights. We arrived late and were pleasantly surprised as we were given a king suite! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beverages were available in lobby at all times. Breakfast was adequate and convenient except that everything was paper, foam, and plastic. Location was great but a car is a must. In general, would stay here again.
5 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Lots included for the price"
Free parking, free hot, yummy breakfast, free wi-fi. Linen is laundered fresh for each guest and you can tell how clean the bed it. So comfy too. The location is great. cookies in the lobby in the evening. coffee/tea etc available in lobby. indoor pool open late. air conditioned. Lots of room in the 2 queen suite. very nice hotel. LOOK at what you get here compared to other hotels that might have a lower nightly rate, but then charge you for every little thing. This is a pleasant, clean hotel. Hope to return soon.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Beth
"Very Satisfied"
Much more luxurious than expected.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Wonderful stay!"
Our stay at this hotel was awesome. The facility was very clean, comfortable beds, updated style rooms. Fernando at the front desk met all our needs to make our stay at the Hampton comfortable. He was very receptive to our concerns and made sure he made up for any mistakes. Overall the staff was genuinely professional. The breakfast was very good consisted of hot and cold picks. We went there with 2 other families and the lobby area in each floor was very accommodating when we got together as a group to spend time with each other. The surrounding eateries around the area were great. We enjoyed our dinner at a place called Sam Woo, it was so crowded and we could see why, the food was delicious especially the roasted duck. Hotel is close to a gas station making it convenient to gas up. Thank you for a great stay. We will definitely be back!
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
VERY ENJOYABLE HOTEL THAT SERVES AN EXCELLENT BREAKFAST. WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
BIGRON
"good hotel parking is tight"
friendly staff and clean rooms
5 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Excellent location"
It was a wonderful stay all in all. The breakfast was good, the sports facilities and pool are nice, and the location is perfect. It was close to any interesting place that we wanted to visit + close to the 405 and 101 freeways which are major in LA.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Nice and quiet place to stay in."
Location is convenient, nice free breakfast everyday! Our room was always clean. Overall this was a great experience in Hampton.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Samson
Excellent staff. Room very comfortable. Only negative, Saturday night at 10pm there was no parking available. We parked on the street in front of the hotel instead. Several blocks to the north the area turns so so, not dangerous but just not eye appealing. Ultra easy access to the 405 & Ventura Freeway. The hotel is in a great location.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great staff, nice hotel"
My husband and I stayed here with our daughters, ages 3 years old and 8 months old. The hotel was nice and relatively clean. The staff was excellent. The location is not the greatest, but it was definitely a deal for the price.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
"good location"
The hotel was in a good location for us. Right in the middle from where we had to go and wanted to go. The staff was great! I had my kids with 1 and 5 and they were awesome with them. They even came back later in the day to clean the room as my little one was napping. No matter what we needed they were there to help. Thanks!
5 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Fernando at the front desk called me by my name each time I came downstairs. I like that. Nice job Fernando-Appreciate it.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
"Simple, clean, great service"
This hotel was very clean and nice. The staff were also very helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Clean, quiet and comfortable"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful and the complimentary cookies were delicious. I think that I got the BEST sleep, by far, at the Hampton Inn. This hotel was just a short drive to all of the popular tourist sights (The Galleria, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Madame Toussaud's, The Wax Museum...) and minutes away from the 405 & the 101. I would recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone who is considering a visit to Los Angeles.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, and excellent value"
Looks like the hotel was recently remodeled, so everything was in excellent condition. The beds were comfortable and clean, they even change out the duvet covers after guests check out. The free breakfast was very good and changes daily so you are not eating the same thing everyday. Check in was at 3 pm and checkout was at 12 pm, which are better than most hotels. The staff was very friendly, they even have free cookies at the front desk. My only complain is that parking is tight, so if you get there late, you might have to ask them to valet park, but it's free, so it's not a big deal.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013