All hotels in Comanche, Texas, United States of America
508 West Central Avenue, Comanche, TX, 76442, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good stay"
Overall a good stay and accommodated a late check in. The room was nice, clean and spacious. There aren't too many hotel options in town so for the price this is a good choice.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Jacob
"Value is value...cheap is cheap"
Inexpensive hotel....got exactly what I expected and what I paid for.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Business trip. Later arrival. Everything was as expected and would not hesitate to stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Comanche Overnite"
Older motel but clean room, nice bathroom and comfortable bed. Nothing fancy but a nice place to spend the nite.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Ralph
"passsing through"
I was passing through. Good enough for the price. Coffee in the morning OK. They also offered some packaged cakes along with the coffee.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Reasonable and comfortable."
We always stay at this motel when visiting family in Comanche. Although it is an older motel, it has been slightly updated with flat screen tvs, I believe new beds which were very comfortable, and general painting and carpeting,etc. The prices are very reasonable, they are pet friendly and very accomodating. Good value and clean!
3 night trip May 29, 2014
jane s.
"Not bad for the price, but not anything special."
The TV was the absolute BEST that we have ever had at our stays anywhere - including Best Westerns, Hampton Inns, and Comfort Inns! It was an actual HD satellite signal and actual 50" HD tv, not just and low definition signal with a HD tv - which looks terrible. The beds ranked among the worst that we have ever slept in. The water faucet and shower had a very strong smell of chlorine - I'm sure our teeth are whiter. The frig and a/c worked well. For the price: this was average or just slightly below. Better beds would bring it up to above average. Also we paid for 4 nights, but the weather and work conditions did not allow us to stay but 2 nights - they would not give us a refund for the other 2 nights.
4 night business trip May 27, 2014
"close to lake proctor"
Room smelled musty. First thing my young daughter saw was no water in the pool.she was very disappointed. Looked like there wasn't any in there for s while. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Its ok if you need a place to sleep.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
The room was excellent. I have stayed at the same motel in another city which was much less favorable.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Small town motel"
Quick check in. Rooms were not fancy but comfortable. Overall cleanliness was fine. Corners and out of the way places were ok but not great. For the price fair for small town.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Debra
"Find something else if you can."
We had two shower spigots in the bath. You would think that was great. Unfortunately one was installed because the other didn't work, oh, but the original one did dribble enough water to saturate the bathroom floor. We asked for a wake-up call at 5:30 am. We got the call. It was answered at 4:30 am. Geesh! We called again the next evening for another 5:30 am wake-up call. We explained what had happened on the last wake-up call. The clerk assured us it wouldn't happen again. Just to make sure, we asked if they set their system ahead (that night was daylight "savings"). She said you didn't have to do that until "Sunday night!" We set our cell phone alarms. All I can remark is -- incompetence! The pillow top beds were great however, as was the huge TV.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
P.D.K.
"last minute stop"
Driving and got tired, booked in a small town at the last minute. Clean bedding, nice room overall. Only complaint was shower curtain was a little darkly discolored. Great stay for short visit.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
sdw
"Excellent Value"
Clean and reasonably up-to-date for a very reasonable price. New toilet and tile in bathroom; flat-screen TV and good air conditioner. The front desk was friendly, and the motel welcomed pets for a very-modest charge. Although I was wary of what I would find for the price, I was pleasantly surprised and would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013

Good, with the exception that the door lock did not function.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
2 night trip Nov 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

"Excellence!!!"
09/20/14 Donna N Cisco, Texas, United States
OMGosh!! Our room was excellent!! It was like a brand new room. So clean, I bet it was the best room in the whole Inn!!!! We stay at this same one every September for a hunt test with out dogs. Always clean, they are so friendly and we were very happy!!!
"needs better upkeep"
06/17/14 Pat M
I have stayed at this location twice for family reunions. My first experience was good. this year, not so good. I feel the management needs to be more diligent with there maintenance. and also security. The first room we were given, the key wouldn't open the door, had to get another key, no big deal. Then when we got in the door would not lock when it was shut, and there was not dead bolt lock and the whole lock unit was loose. We did get changed to another room, but had to take a smoking room, due to full capacity of others in my family, but staff was good about helping to help the smoke odor. Then when we came home late one night, our door was standing partially open, and you don't want this to happen. as I was sick when we checked out I, did not talk to staff about the door being left unlocked at that time. But did send email to American Best Value Inn, explaining my experience online to be informed they had no control of there privately own locations but would pass on my email. And I would be hearing from this location personally. That was over a week and have not heard from management at this time.
"Stay here, to sleep on your way elsewhere...."
07/12/13 Quiltlady0000 Channelview, Texas
Old hotel. Bed was comfortable, as we arrived at 2 in the morning and were dead tired. We also got up early and left for home. The air cond. worked fine. I would not want to stay for more than that. Inexpensive, unless you add an extra adult and child.
"Older property. Decent value."
06/10/13 ltdayun Dallas, TX
I stayed at this ABVI in June 2013 while in town for a family reunion. The property is old and is showing its age. Furniture is dated and bed linens haven't been replaced in quite some time. Room was clean and air conditioner worked very well. The swimming pool was very dirty and unswimmable. I chose this hotel based on its tripadvisor rating and low price vs other properties in the area. Many of our family members stayed at the Best Western, which was a much nicer, newer, and cleaner property. They paid nearly twice as much per night (still less than $100 per night). If low cost is your priority, then ABVI is an acceptable place to stay, but having seen two hotels in town on the same weekend, I don't believe ABVI deserves its top spot in tripadvisor's ratings. If you want something newer and nicer, then choose the Best Western. Location isn't really a consideration since Comanche is a very small town.
"Best Value in Comanche,TX"
05/05/13 Fred S North Richland Hills, Texas
I have stayed at this motel every April for five years when the group I belong to has their spring rally. The rooms are clean and well maintained. They have fridge, microwave, and the air/heat work fine. The shower has a raised head so you don’t have to squat down to wash your hair. The front desk is great if you need anything , Wifi works with no problems. Restaurants are a few blocks away on the dowtown square.
"Great Price,Renovated- Nice Overall Hotel"
03/16/13 Matt C Austin, Texas
Very nice stay for the price, the front desk management was tremendously kind and helpful to all of our needs. They also had an ice machine which was very useful in the hot Texas weather.Their flat screen TV's were a splendid surprise and bigger than some of the higher end hotels we've been to. Rooms were very clean inside had nice comforters and had a big desk to use our laptop and the WIFI was pretty fast even though many guests were staying at the time. Overall very pleased with the stay and we will definitley be coming here again! Reccomend to all!
"A Comfortable Warm Environment"
01/16/13 Daniel C Canyon Lake, Texas
I visit my Son, and stay here often and have a very confortable stay. The management is very friendly and as helpful as can be. Their cleaning staff is outstanding. I've stayed here around 10 times and have had the best and quiet stay. Very well pleased!
"Good and Cheap"
11/09/12 Don W Joplin, Missouri, United States
I typically stay away from ABVI hotels because they are usually pretty bad, but this one was the exception. It is an older place, but recently remodeled with new beds and new flat screen TV's. Furniture is dated but serviceable. Biggest problem was the amount of flies that immediately fly into the room when the door is opened. Still, way above the norm for the price
"Good hotel overall"
08/13/12 Denise D Saint Joseph, Missouri
I stayed at this hotel for a week while visiting my son for the Christmas holiday and got a great weekly rate (especially for the holidays). One room had an issue with the bed but we were quickly moved to another room that was fine. The room was clean, beds were reasonably comfortable. New bedding would make a world of difference. The bedding was older and worn in spots but it was clean. The towels were plentiful and we were brought extras when requested. The work desk was large and perfect for us to use for our computer time. The mgmt was friendly and the housekeeping was done daily. There was a grocery store and restaraunts located right next door and that was very convenient since it's such a small town. I would stay here again on my next visit.
"Good stop"
06/15/12 JGinLA_loweralabama Grove Hill, Alabama
Clean, everything worked, lots of room. Saw signs of ongoing maintenance which is better than ongoing neglect I saw in other towns.