All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here305 West 39th Street, New York, NY, 10018, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Excellent. Henry was very helpful keeping our bags before and after checking out while we explored the city!
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Great location, comfortable, great price"
Great location in NYC 1 block from bus, train, subway. Clean updated hotel. Skip the breakfast as its in the basement and highly congested but definitely would recommend this hotel!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
Rebecca
"convenient location"
close to Penn Station, Port Authority Terminal and Times Square. Rooms ar not to big but still serve the purpose. Free Wi-Fi works and is fast. Breakfast included.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
BergenDevil
"Very convenient location"
The room was clean, bed linens were comfortable, towels were shabby, light bulbs were burned out, and the room was tiny. There was no place to put more than one piece of luggage. The house keeper left the deadbolt folded back and we came back in the evening to find our door ajar. Fortunately nothing was stolen except our peace of mind. The breakfast area was so small that it was hard to get around to get breakfast because it was so crowded. The breakfast selections were adequate. The coffee was good. There were only 4 guest rooms on every floor.
4 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Connie
"Three Factors That Make a Great Hotel"
Three factors that make a great hotel: Location, location and location. This place is steps away from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and Times Square, and within walking distance of Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Central Park and many more NYC destinations. The room itself was clean, quiet and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. We have no complaints.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Close to javitz center"
Rooms are small - breakfast was included and great but we had to eat in our room because of space - front desk staff was so helpful - pricey for the size but really close to the convention center with parking across the street
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
lisa
"Last minute stay in NYC"
Had to book a hotel last minute and got a good rate through Expedia ($209/nt). It's not a fancy hotel but the location is great and the staff is very friendly. I had a double room on the 14th floor and it was pretty small. Beds are super comfortable and the room had a nice decor. Furniture was just a little worn and the bathroom is simple but everything was very clean. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Maria
"Nice one , cl"
Close to bus station ! Great hotel and great staff , very helpfull and nice with you .
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
ovu
room was comfortable, service was great
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Very convenient, clean and close to all must-see"
It was what I expected, I didn't stay too long in the room during the day , mostly sleeping, the front desk personal was very courteous, and I like their breakfast
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Jose R
Close to Times Square and Metro station. Great view from the back top floor. Very comfortable bed. Updated bathroom. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Very quite.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Midwest sisters"
For sister's 1st trip & my 20+ trip, we wanted a popular location as a base. This hotel fit the bill. Staff was above average in helpfulness, efficient, & generous w/ theirs assistance @ politeness. Room, while small was clean, comfortable, & quiet for our purposes. The only negative was how crowded the breakfast room became: not enough seating spaces for the crowd, especially for families w/ children. Had chairs instead of bar stools at the one large tall table. Lots of people standing to eat. Staff helpful in traffic control. Appreciated the fresh fruit daily
4 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2013
Midwest Sisters
"Disappointed with area."
We almost went right by hotel - so small an area. View was disappointing - old brick buildings. Worst of all, when we arrived toilet was running in bathroom. We notified front desk. They immediately sent plumber to the room. Friendly man - he fixed the toilet. As soon as we flushed it, the running immediately started again. Then it would stop and start again on its own. Very annoying.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Everything is Ok, except that the aircontioner turn-off in the middle of the night and the temperature was to warm that I WAKE UP AND I CANT SLEEP UNTIL THE AIR CONDITIONER TUR-ON AGAIN, so I CAN'T REST . Breakfast if Ok, but the area is so small, only few seats for a lot of peaple, i need to eat stand-up.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Nice breakfast to start your day and coffee at any time which is nice. Friendly staff and had a great room looking over 39th st. Rooms are small, but that's NY. Shower worked, plenty of towels and good water pressure. Didn't need four excellent pillows per bed since space is limited.
8 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Convenient location"
The hotel cost was too much for a Comfort Inn and the room being so very small, (however, it is NY). There was not much of a lobby, nor did it have a nice entrance or apeal when you walked in. The 2 staff members we had contact with were nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable but very very small. It was nice to have a continental breakfast, but again, the area was very small and crowded. Our biggest complaint was, since our room wasn't ready when we arrived at noon, they held our luggage for us just sitting in an open area by the elevators. The luggage should have gone into a locked room or somewhere where someone couldn't just carry our things off. We didn't get back to check in until late afternoon, and there it sat out in the open lobby. Not a good thing. We probably wouldn't stay there again because of the strip club that was located directly next door, which there was so much trash outside of the hotel from that club.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, and good location"
It was a short stay but the beds were comfortable, the air conditioning wasn't kicking on enough the first night so it was kind of hot, but we got it working the next night. It was a little loud being so close to times square but any hotel will be in that area. The breakfast was good: eggs, sausage, lot of choices. The wi-fi was slow in the room, which was a bit disappointing. The customer service was excellent though, check in and out was super easy. They held my bag after check out because I had business to attend to and had a late flight out.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"Convenient to subway & Times Square"
The location was great for getting around NYC. It was the best priced in the area.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Hotel"
The room was nice and the hotel was handy to shows and Times Square. However, the room where breakfast is served is small and crowded. There was not enough room to accommodate the people that were there. We couldn't move or sit to have breakfast.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
This is a small hotel with very small rooms...but location is good. Good value for proximity to Times Square.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
Timm
"Small but Clean"
This was a last minute hotel stay in NYC so there were not too many options. The room was very, very small but fine for just one night. We had 3 people in a double room and I can't imagine if we had a 4th. The hotel itself was very small - only 4 rooms per floor, however it was very clean and the location was great. It had free breakfast and internet (neither of which we used). We had a problem with our ac in the first room so the hotel staff moved our room quickly and were very helpful. I would stay here again if it is just one night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2013
"Perfect location!"
Perfectly charming - small room but just what we needed for a few days in the city. Comfy bed, friendly, helpful staff - and free breakfast!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Robin
"NYC stay July 1st week 2013"
My stay at the Comfort Inn was great. Staff at hotel were very friendly and provide information about places to go. I would recommend this hotel to stay at. Price was cheap considering the week i went. I would not eat the breakfast there.
5 night trip Jun 30, 2013
JT
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was no separation on the floor and the shower floor so the water flooded onto the floor and into the hallway of the room hence the bad smell in the room. The conceriege was less than helpful. I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
maria
"awful experience"
I was in New York for one night for a professional event. The hotel is small and my room was tiny and not that clean. I was placed in a handicapped room and when I went to take my morning shower I noticed that there were no hooks or racks and not even a counter-top (there was a pedestal sink) for me to hang or place my belongings. Because it was a handicapped room it had a flat floor shower with no lip to keep the water in. I thought it was weird because the shower was raised above the floor and hardly had any slant toward the shower drain. With no where to hang my clothes I put them on the floor and took my shower. By the time I finished my shower the entire bathroom FLOODED! I couldn't tell when taking my shower because of the opaque shower curtain. It flooded so bad that it even flooded under the bathroom door and onto the carpet. I was so made... All of my clothes and the stuff in my bathroom bag got soaking wet. I was supposed to check out by 11am so I went down to the front desk to complain and asked for a later check out to allow time for my stuff to dry. Although the hotel staff was nice they only offered me a 2 hour later check out so they could rent the room out to someone else. I explained that there was no way the carpet was going to dry because it was soaking wet and they said that it doesn't matter. I had to pack up my wet belongings and leave. Worst hotel experience ever!
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Ana
"Convenient for touring NYC."
The hotel was clean, convenient for touring NYC and had everything we needed in the room. Although a small room, it was fine for the two of us. We spent most of the day outside of the hotel anyway. The breakfast was good but the area was very small. The staff was courteous and helpful. We saved money taking the shuttle to the airport ($36) versus the taxi which costs us $50 traveling to the hotel. There is a concierge in the lobby.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Sheila
"basic hotel for manhattan"
a few blocks from times square, and maybe could have been in a better area, but i guess that by comparison to other hotels i looked at, this was reasonably safe and clean.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2013
"Quick Overnight in NY"
If all your looking is a place to sleep, shower and change your clothes, this will do. The rooms are tiny and the overall condition was poor. The hair dryer didn't work and had to be replaced, the A/C was tepid at best. There were water stains on the bathroom ceiling and the mirror was cracked. The towels are like sand paper.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Its fine."
The hotel was right next to a strip club... awkward for the 14 year old nephew walking by each night. The help getting a shuttle from the airport was ridiculous!! No less than 5 phone calls, couldnt understand the english it was a mess. Thought I had it all settled during my stop over flight.. then she told me I had to print a confirmation #... REALLY?!?! Could have told me that hours ago! Just take ataxi for the $35-40!
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"small quarters"
Would not stay here again. rooms were very small. typical for NY you say. No it is not. very many other hotels mmuch more attractive for the price. Even less expensive than this hotel. lower Manhattan has a great optiona nd even a few doors down from this hotel - better choice. the beds were comfortable but nothing else.Breakfast was limited and cramped in a small part of the basement. very dissappointing choice of hotels but it was close to my client's location on 8th Ave.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Todd
"Garment District Hotel"
This hotel is in the middle of the garment district and very small. It was a convenient location for my work appointments but there is very little nightlife or decent restaurants around the hotel. My hotel room was so small that I had to put my 2 large suitcases on the second bed as there was no room. The bedspreads were filthy and the towels very old. Parking is across the street but no doorman to assist with luggage. The staff was very, very nice and accommodating and the only exceptional part of the stay. I would not stay here again.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Pleased"
Overall I was pleased with the hotel. It's reasonably priced and right in the middle of Time Square. It's clean and the staff were friendly and made it a point to identify each guests by their name. I arrived and wasnt pleased with the view from my room and I was moved to another room asap. The wi-fi wasnt working on my floor and the staff went out if their way to brainstorm the problem and they even came up to my room to figure things out. The staff were very attentive, friendly, professional, and approachable. I will use this hotel again should I visit NYC again.
Family trip May 20, 2013
Ms. J. Shaw
"Good location, convenient enough, acceptable."
The hotel is close to everywhere. The room is clean and convenient but smaller than I thought. It is not as big as shown in the pictures on the website. The breakfast place and other common places is quite small. Acceptable for the price.
2 night business trip May 13, 2013
Anh
"Good locality"
Close to Time square ;) Hotel is small, continental breakfast , the best thing is location .
2 night trip Apr 15, 2013
Morriss
"First overnight trip to times square"
Was very pleased with our room. Hotel staff was very friendly! Great continental breakfast. Will definitely stay there again soon!
Other trip May 11, 2013
Caroline
"great location"
rooms are small but in the city it's expected and we only used our room for a place to sleep since the city has so much to do and plenty of it is close by.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Alicia
"Good location convenient to many places"
We stayed for four nights. The location is really good because it is close to Port Authority Bus terminal. we can go everywhere easily. The toilet is not very clean but everything in this hotel is fairly good. Water and coffee are free in room. Free wifi is also provided in room.
Other trip May 4, 2013
ruby
"Good value for money, decent experience"
POSITIVE: Overall, a very good value for relatively-low money. Very close to Times Square and other attractions, but a quiet street (allowing for good sleeping). Staff very friendly and helpful. Wifi and free hot breakfast are nice touches. NEGATIVE: Rough around the edges. Rooms small, hard to move around. Our toilet ran, they said they'd fix it, no one did. Couldn't get the free wifi login screen to load on my phone. And the kicker: Once our sink water got hot, it wouldn't get cold again -- no matter where we set the faucet it stayed scalding hot. (That's a first!)
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2013
Andy
"room is too small!!"
double room is.estremely small not.recommend it. i never.expect.a luxury.room but the double bed room is so crowded and.there is barely.no place to stand
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Horrible stay"
Waited 10 minutes for front desk staff to appear when I got to the hotel. Got checked into an occupied room and then moved to a basement room right next to the kitchen/breakfast area. Toilet was clogged when I got there and bathroom smelled as if someone had just been using it. The room itself smelled like cigarette smoke - there was a back door that opened to a patio area that had a large ashtray right near the door. I had to shower in the tub on my hands and knees because the switch to change the water flow from tub to shower was completely broken. And I had to make multiple calls to the front desk in the middle of the night to have noisy teenagers removed from the breakfast area.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Overall experience, nice location, PABT accessible"
I actually booked this room just the evening before, and the rate itself was still fairly reasonable for the distance to Times Square/42nd Street area (~$200 for the night). I know that the standard check in time was 3:00pm but my AmTrak arrived in the late morning so I pressed my luck on getting in early and settling in, which was a blessing in disguise, because there was an available room for me before noon time! This in itself was a major plus already. Once I got into my room (corner, overlooking the PABT) was a fairly roomy and clean experience. fully loaded with a few bottles of water, coffee maker, flat screen TV with movie channels, wardrobe, and great view. The bathroom itself was very nice and well-kept, prepared with plenty of towels and hygiene products for unisex needs. Some of the downsides was that the same bathroom did not have an easy to use shower system, no fridge access, and the window could open up wide with minimal locking mechanism... which may be a safety concern if you have curious small children. Even with those negatives, the overall stay for me was nice, and functional to a great extent. The proximity to Times Square, PABT, and the Javitts Convention Center makes this a prime accommodation, and for a reasonable price if you can find the deal. If you want to save yourself a hike to major attractions, and also close to public transportation, then definitely consider this hotel for your next New York visit... with some precautions noted above.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Kent
"Central location"
Very close to Time Square and we were able to walk to just about anywhere we wanted. Subway was close by too. Hotel was clean and had a continental breakfast, which is hard to come by these days.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
"Clean closet"
Room was clean and modern but very small, barely any room to walk around furniture. Dining room disgusting, super small, frozen food left open in what I guess was a store room for food? Sausage links were almost falling into sink- we would not eat anything from the kitchen.
Trip with friends Apr 17, 2013
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Good price / ok room"
The location is great - the airconditioning in the room was not enough to keep the right temperature.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
The hotel amenities and physical space were average; however, the staff was outstanding in their personal accommodations and friendliness. The location was fabulous for shopping and access to Times Square area and areas North and South of Times Square . Public transportation easily accessed from hotel as well - subway, taxi, and airport/bus shuttle
2 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Convenient and professional"
We were very pleased with the courteous, professional service of the hotel staff.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2013
Small town boy
I was very happy with the room. The only issue was that the shower was extremely weak and the water barely trickled out. I did mention this to the lady in reception and she said she'd look into it.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
"convenient location but not worth the hassel"
When arriving, we noticed the room was not cleaned to our satisfaction...I think it is important to use the bathroom without the previous guests' hair located on both the toilet and shower. We left the hotel for the evening, and needless to say, decided to stay out as long as possible to avoid any extra time spent in our room. When waking in the morning, the shower did not provide hot water. We immediately called the front desk, and their first response was, "sorry, no one is available to correct the problem at this time." My friend had to wash her hair in the sink as I took a cold shower. Thirty-five minutes later they called our room to let us know an "out of order" room would be available for us to use the shower. Needless to say, we will definitely never be going back to this hotel!!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2013
"Times Square Getaway"
Ideal location, around the corner from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and close to Times Square. Friendly & lively staff. Great food selections to choose from in the Breakfast Room (they serve waffles, eggs, cereal, yogurt, and more).
Other trip Feb 23, 2013