All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1440 N 1st Street, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    1.5
    2.2
"Beware!!!!!"
There was a board holding my door closed. The dresser was broken and unusable. The desk was so unstable it was unusable. There was long black hair all over the pillows and stains on the sheets.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Bad hotel"
The room was bad. My wife unhappy and horrible night. The room with pillow , blanket was smeel bad and look dirty. The carpet looked dirty too. The price not cheap. Im not happy with the price with the room smell bad and un sleepwell. We will never come back and not precomment. The room 209 second floor
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Hai
"Bad hotel I have ever stayed"
Terible
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"could be better cleaner and nicer ppl."
It was k it could be a lot cleaning.. Better serveat the front desk ..
1 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
glory
"one star"
Poor condition. They tey...nice guys but you can't put lipstick on a pig.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Jeremy
"room smelt like vommit,tv didnt work"
one of the worst customer service I've ever had.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Cozy"
it was a pleasant overnight stay at your hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
linda
The room was ok
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"worst motel ever!"
Terrible horrible motel in every way!
7 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"ready to be sad"
upon entering i switched on the light, it didn't work coz there's no light bulb. tv remote has ni battery cover, batteries kept on popping out. there's only i bladelike soap in the bathroom. fixtures are old, aircon vent broken. front desk people terrible. lot of bum hanging around the parking space askung for cigarettes.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Disgusting Hotel Nightmare!"
It was terrible! The door wouldn't open/close properly. When I told the front desk person he just said oh yeah you have to play with it a little bit to get it to open or close all the way. The room was disgusting. The bed was not properly lined up with the frame so I tripped several times over it. The toilet was clogged. The sink leaked all over. I never received the extra towels I requested. I could keep going but I think the picture is clear.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
ligaya
"Old but Maintained"
c. 1960 Motel 6. The rooms are aged, but clean. Amenities were a single bar of soap and towels, no shampoo... TV was on switched power with light, and took a few minutes to turn on. Once on, chalnnel selction, sound and picture quality were great. For the price the value was high.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"in my skills 3.5 stars"
In my stay its was good, customer service was good and helpful, the room was clean, and my experience wasn't bad.its good for the rates And thanks for the customer.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Wilfrid
"A One Star Stay"
When checking in there was no mention of the tv or the lights taking 20 minutes to turn on. So. We waited and waited. A one star hotel. All the way.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
"Poor room service"
had to change room; the first room the shower did not work; the second room I could not open the door and the towels were not clean
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Buyer Beware Really"
I couldn't stay there as it was the worse hotel I've stayed at and I'm in one every week. It definitely wasn't a 2 star hotel. The homeless people hanging around the Lobby should have been a clue or the fact that my door didn't work and I can go on and on. Noatter what it cost me I was leaving there after being in the room for 10 minutes. Your car is better than this place.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"poor hotel with bugs"
there were bugs in the room and the condition of the hotel was poor. My complements to the good service to the man at the front desk.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Ric
"bad idea"
Bad experience....
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"almost good"
They gave me the room where the lock didn't work properly, next guest with less patience broke it. Not good but not terrible.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
if you rate by starsit gets a 1/2
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
jim meaney
"Wake-Up Call? Forget About It!"
My main complaint about San Jose Airport Inn is that I needed to stay in a hotel very near the airport because of an early flight out the next morning. I asked for a wake-up call, but it never came. I missed my flight, causing me to pay hundreds more dollars to the airline. Also, the room had a few problems: the curtains were completely off the window, the towel rack was off the wall, and the television didn't work properly. The same guy who took my wake-up call request had no reply when I complained about the room's condition.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Curtis
"Not Impressed"
Upon arrival, there was only one person working and he was on the phone with a client, so I literally had to stand there for 10 minutes to just get checked in. We got to our room and coule barely get in after we made it inside we looked at the door and the whole device was just hanging by a wire so it made it spotty to get in to the hotel everytime we left. We also had tape holding in the batteries to our tv, which barely would turn on and off. I understand that the price for the room is very reasonable, but these are things that should be a normal for every place regardless of the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Stefanie
"San Jose Airport Inn"
Hotel service sucked. The front desk was nice, but the room he gave me had a jammed door. So trying to open it was difficult. He assisted me with it, however he was on his personal phone the whole time. Isn't there a rule where you shouldn't take personal calls while at work! Room was clean, however they only provided one bath towel and one hand towel. I know you can request more towels, but majority of hotels are supposed to provide you with more than one towel especially when rooms accommodate more than one person. I'm surprised that they offer free coffee in the morning, but their lobby was closed. if you needed their assistance, you have to go through a window. For the amount of money I spent, it was not worth it.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Joanna Simmons
"Terrible"
Will never stay here again! Dirty, bars on windows, pool is "under construction" and will be for a while, they don't mention it anywhere on website. I said I selected it over other locations, so they gave me a room with a bathtub, but there was no plug to hold in water anyways. Check out says noon when you make reservation, and is on printed receipt, but at 11:05 I heard a knock on door, then a man enters room to tell me I am past the checkout time...ugh...I showed him the receipt with checkout time and he said it was wrong...had only stayed that long because wi-fi worked and needed to get reports done for work.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"no good"
no good
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"is not good experience"
The front desk personal is not helping the all at check in .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
mario
"too much for too little"
I was in town for work and checked in late woke up early. All I needed was sleep and a shower. It provided that but 100 bucks. The hotel is under remodel and is an old run down motel 6. I could have got a cheaper room and should have.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"my stay"
It was ugly it had a funny smell and the guy that was helping us was rude the rooms were dirty sheets were dirty it was over all disgustingly nasty never again would I stay there I rather pay the extra money to stay somewhere els were I would be able to sleep
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"I wouldn't stay here again."
The hotel was very shabby.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Frequent Traveler
I really didn't like it nor did I like the location. You had hookers all around that area.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Would'nt Stay Here Again. Canceled my second Night"
Unpleasant Odor out side hotel doors and the walkway. Walkways Appeared Very Unclean. Hotel Desk Guy Was Nice. My card key would not work. Hotel guy tried to open my door. He couldn't although he said there was a "trick" to it. He brought another key with him just in case that worked. Rooms had substandard furnishings. Didn't want to walk on carpet with bare feet. Someone Knocked on My door at 2:30 am and tried to force their way through. Scary Place.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Tommy D
"Sufficient for a night"
The room had a nice work area for a computer and some comfortable chairs. There should have been more towels provided for the face and floor, next to the shower. It is best to bring your own necessities, such as cups and tissues, because not all of them are included.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Smelly, Dirty, but with great location."
One night, it is a merely Motel 6 with different name.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Go next door"
Lets just say that our stay was a little less then comfortable. The area and people that hang out around this hotel are super sketchy. I highly recommend not to stay here unless you have to or go next door at least.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Dirty room and horrible night."
Not to happy with this hotel. It had dry blood in the bathroom walls, it smelled, the window was broke and taped up. The back window has no lock, which scared me all night, plus my belongings. The cleaning staff was rude and next to our room, they were cleaning rooms by 6am. For $103.99 it sucked!!!!! Thank god it was just for a concert night, slept like 2-3 hours. Never again... I rather pay 20$ more and stay somewhere nicer.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
"Alright stay"
The door handle to my room was broken and u had to jiggle it to get in. Very old room.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Very worn down hotel in a sketchy area"
The hotel and its rooms are dingy and have a poor color pallet, have lots of stains and chips out of the paint, the carpets are rough and cheap, they don't even put bottom sheets on the beds and instead fold over tops sheets that came lose within a few hours of sleeping on the beds, the showers had good water pressure but the shower door didn't even close entirely, the window to the bathroom overlooked a sketchy alleyway and the overly large and entirely see through window overlooked a parking lot and a pool that wasn't even filled up (even though temperatures were almost in the 90's). Furthermore, if you're staying multiple nights, the room keys demagnetize themselves every day at noon so you have to go in with all of your room keys and have them magnetized. When you have roommates who are all over the city to go to the local convention as mine were, it is VERY challenging to get everyone at the hotel to magnetize the room keys together. To add to all of that, the hotel is located in a very sketchy neighborhood in San Jose and walking around at night might make you uncomfortable. Overpriced for what we got for it (I wouldn't charge over sixty a night for what they had) but the staff were nice and it looks like they tried hard to make things nice but that their budget and hotel makes it so everything is awful
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Ok"
The room was ok for the price. If you just need a place to crash one night, its fine. I wouldnt want to stay here longer than that.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"5/14"
Older motel with zero amenities. When I checked into my room there were no towels. I walked to the desk to get some and he gave me one towel and one washcloth. The washcloth was like sandpaper.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Dirty and Sketchy"
I accidentally booked this hotel for my visiting colleague because it has a similar name as a much nicer one right down the street. Anyway, this hotel looks like those hourly ones you see in movies. Since it was prepaid via the travel website, we ended up just forfeiting our money there to go somewhere else.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
Josh K
"Sketchy looking motel"
I had an issue with my booking. Hotelkeeper said hotel was booked and hotels.com should not have given me a confirmation number. I was invited to rebook directly with them as there was a "sudden" cancellation. Very odd. Needless to say I was double charged for an inferior room that reeked of chemicals and other mysterious odors. Never again.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Manfed Mann
"Way overpriced"
The room was outdated and dirty. Had to get key remagnetized every day. The whole place was dirty and didn't feel safe. No do not disturb available. So room service took some of my stuff when they cleaned out my room one day. I was able to get it back, but it was annoying. But the front desk service was friendly.
4 night business trip May 11, 2014
"the person in front desk is very helpful"
The rooms are not very good condicion little bit expensive but is ok
1 night trip May 6, 2014

"Nothing special"
The staff were nice but my room was not. Tucked away in the corner with a window looking at a fence and an overgrown lot, bathroom window straight into a parking lot. Pool was closed, the quality overall was underwhelming
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Glenn

"Esperaba algo mejor"
apenas bien, muy mal el servicio de internet en la habitación, aunque lo anuncian.
4 night business trip May 18, 2015
CR
"NOS SENTIMOS EN PELIGRO"
Estuvimos 3 dias en san jose y la verdad la habitacion limpia pero todo muy descuidado y muy inseguro la chapa de labpuerta no servia y es un hotel abierto y sin vigilancia estuvimos muy temerosas
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
HYUNKYUNG
KR
"apenas aceptable"
si estas buscando buen precio, esta es una buena opción, aunque hay otros hoteles en la misma cuadra, que tal vez estén mejores y a un mejor precio, solo que yo no los encontré aquí. lo bueno es que pudimos estacionar el coche justo en la puerta de la habitación y nos facilito mover el equipaje que teníamos mucho y pesado. por lo demás al mínimo todo.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
maria c
MX
"ホテルが記載の提供内容と異なります。"
記載事項と実際の内容が違う所が多く、がっかりした。 WiFiも繋がらないですので、ご注意ください。 シャワールームにはシャンプーも無く、ドライヤーもありません。 TVのリモコンも電池が無いような状況です。 価格は安いですが、もう選びたくはありません。
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
JP
"予想通り最悪"
行く前に事前に口コミをみて評価が悪いことはわかっていた。しかし、値段とアクセスのしやすさで選んだ。だが、実際もう少し安いホテルがあった。空港の次の駅であり、観光地にも行きやすい。しかし、部屋の電気がつかないとこもあった。テレビは立派であったが、見なかった。部屋に冷蔵庫があるが、ドライヤーやアミニュティがない。バスルームも汚い。アリが数匹いた。2泊したが、次の日バスルームの足を拭く用のタオルがなくなっていた。ホテルに期待しない人は宿泊してもいいだろう。
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014