All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1440 N 1st Street, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    1.8
    1.5
    2.2
"Bad hotel"
The room was bad. My wife unhappy and horrible night. The room with pillow , blanket was smeel bad and look dirty. The carpet looked dirty too. The price not cheap. Im not happy with the price with the room smell bad and un sleepwell. We will never come back and not precomment. The room 209 second floor
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Hai
"Bad hotel I have ever stayed"
Terible
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"could be better cleaner and nicer ppl."
It was k it could be a lot cleaning.. Better serveat the front desk ..
1 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
glory
"one star"
Poor condition. They tey...nice guys but you can't put lipstick on a pig.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Jeremy
"room smelt like vommit,tv didnt work"
one of the worst customer service I've ever had.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Cozy"
it was a pleasant overnight stay at your hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
linda
The room was ok
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"worst motel ever!"
Terrible horrible motel in every way!
7 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Rooms smell really bad, personal sprayed the rooms but the smoking smell was really bad, I will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone
"poor maintnenace"
It took two night to replace the main light bulb even though I told them about it when I checked in
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"rundown motel near Airport"
This was the worst Expedia pick ever. The room #206 was dirty and smelled of cigarettes. About half of the light bulbs were burned out , and the toilet did not flush. Even for a cheap San Jose airport overnight, this place is not a good choice.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
j
"Hotel 6... bought up and converted by family"
I couldn't open my door several times. There was only one bolt to the door. There was no iron. Not even instant coffee. If I needed not to have maid service-- no way to tell her not to enter room.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"worse motel ever"
Just simply the worse from staffs to room cleanliness.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"ready to be sad"
upon entering i switched on the light, it didn't work coz there's no light bulb. tv remote has ni battery cover, batteries kept on popping out. there's only i bladelike soap in the bathroom. fixtures are old, aircon vent broken. front desk people terrible. lot of bum hanging around the parking space askung for cigarettes.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Disgusting Hotel Nightmare!"
It was terrible! The door wouldn't open/close properly. When I told the front desk person he just said oh yeah you have to play with it a little bit to get it to open or close all the way. The room was disgusting. The bed was not properly lined up with the frame so I tripped several times over it. The toilet was clogged. The sink leaked all over. I never received the extra towels I requested. I could keep going but I think the picture is clear.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
ligaya
"Old but Maintained"
c. 1960 Motel 6. The rooms are aged, but clean. Amenities were a single bar of soap and towels, no shampoo... TV was on switched power with light, and took a few minutes to turn on. Once on, chalnnel selction, sound and picture quality were great. For the price the value was high.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Convenient to the tram line"
I had a devil of a time getting the staff to give me a morning wake up call. They missed the first two days so I started leaving two requests each day. The room was never vacuumed. They also required that I re-initiate my room card each day BUT neglected to tell me this so the first two nights when I returned to my room, the card would not work. I had to walk back and forth across the dark parking lot. I was not given soap the first day I stayed or the floor towel for the shower. There was no plunger in the bathroom sink and the faucet had some type of flow restriction devise on it so I just got three pinpoint jets of water. They did have hot water.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Alan
"in my skills 3.5 stars"
In my stay its was good, customer service was good and helpful, the room was clean, and my experience wasn't bad.its good for the rates And thanks for the customer.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Wilfrid
"Ok, good location next to San Jose airport"
Very old rooms, not updated at all. TV reception not good at all. Situated in a not so good neighborhood.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Dennis
"Dog kennel"
Just driving up to the place I knew I was in a wrong area. When checking in another person was complaining about the smell in the room. Check in and went to the room open the door and said this doesn't look good. Very noisy at night, people walking around talking on there cell at 2:30 AM, heard some yelling in the middle of the night. Last not this kennel I would not let my dog stay here.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Bud
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel staff was not aware when making comments in his native language could be clearly heard and understood after being translated through someone. Very unprofessional and rude. I am not too picky of a person and I understand that one gets what they pay for so minor details like the remote held together with tape was not that big of a deal but noticing the bedding had not been changed but obviously turned over was not a good sign of cleanliness. The actions expressed when someone assumes they can not be understood when making comments about someone in their presence goes to show how they run their business.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Jane
"A One Star Stay"
When checking in there was no mention of the tv or the lights taking 20 minutes to turn on. So. We waited and waited. A one star hotel. All the way.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
"Worst"
Hotel so bad I had to cancel reservation. Refunded
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Would rather sleep in car"
Very bad place, front desk was very bad. Don't waste your money it's better to sleep in car than pay for this garbage room!!!!!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Poor room service"
had to change room; the first room the shower did not work; the second room I could not open the door and the towels were not clean
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great location but not so friendly staff."
The hotel location was good. The rooms were decent but the microwave didn't work. The front desk person was rude and had little patience.
Tgon
Will not stay in this hotel again. Shower door didn't close. TV did not work. Asked for a pillow two days and never got. Had to go to the front desk everyday to have key reprogrammed. Pool not working.
"Buyer Beware Really"
I couldn't stay there as it was the worse hotel I've stayed at and I'm in one every week. It definitely wasn't a 2 star hotel. The homeless people hanging around the Lobby should have been a clue or the fact that my door didn't work and I can go on and on. Noatter what it cost me I was leaving there after being in the room for 10 minutes. Your car is better than this place.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"poor hotel with bugs"
there were bugs in the room and the condition of the hotel was poor. My complements to the good service to the man at the front desk.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Ric
"bad idea"
Bad experience....
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"almost good"
They gave me the room where the lock didn't work properly, next guest with less patience broke it. Not good but not terrible.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Very besic facilities."
Some of the room lights were not working in room 216.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Room paint terrible, had a horrible odor."
Facilities very poor presentation, comfort and horrible odor. Very low class faciltiy.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Norma
"Stay away from this place."
The room was smelly and dingy. The carpets were in serious need of cleaning. Bathroom fixtures were broken or missing and I found bugs in the shower stall. If you read the other reviews, you'll see just what I mean.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
JR
"Poor hotel.."
bugs in restroom...small tv with very few stations to watch.lights that would not turn off, bathroom had to close door at night in order to sleep. vending machines not working...tryed to charge the room against my credit credit card after paying thur expedia...very poor location..
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
if you rate by starsit gets a 1/2
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
jim meaney
"Wake-Up Call? Forget About It!"
My main complaint about San Jose Airport Inn is that I needed to stay in a hotel very near the airport because of an early flight out the next morning. I asked for a wake-up call, but it never came. I missed my flight, causing me to pay hundreds more dollars to the airline. Also, the room had a few problems: the curtains were completely off the window, the towel rack was off the wall, and the television didn't work properly. The same guy who took my wake-up call request had no reply when I complained about the room's condition.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Curtis
"Not Impressed"
Upon arrival, there was only one person working and he was on the phone with a client, so I literally had to stand there for 10 minutes to just get checked in. We got to our room and coule barely get in after we made it inside we looked at the door and the whole device was just hanging by a wire so it made it spotty to get in to the hotel everytime we left. We also had tape holding in the batteries to our tv, which barely would turn on and off. I understand that the price for the room is very reasonable, but these are things that should be a normal for every place regardless of the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Stefanie
"San Jose Airport Inn"
Hotel service sucked. The front desk was nice, but the room he gave me had a jammed door. So trying to open it was difficult. He assisted me with it, however he was on his personal phone the whole time. Isn't there a rule where you shouldn't take personal calls while at work! Room was clean, however they only provided one bath towel and one hand towel. I know you can request more towels, but majority of hotels are supposed to provide you with more than one towel especially when rooms accommodate more than one person. I'm surprised that they offer free coffee in the morning, but their lobby was closed. if you needed their assistance, you have to go through a window. For the amount of money I spent, it was not worth it.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Joanna Simmons
"Terrible"
Will never stay here again! Dirty, bars on windows, pool is "under construction" and will be for a while, they don't mention it anywhere on website. I said I selected it over other locations, so they gave me a room with a bathtub, but there was no plug to hold in water anyways. Check out says noon when you make reservation, and is on printed receipt, but at 11:05 I heard a knock on door, then a man enters room to tell me I am past the checkout time...ugh...I showed him the receipt with checkout time and he said it was wrong...had only stayed that long because wi-fi worked and needed to get reports done for work.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"no good"
no good
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Horrible .Mold. Not Clean At All!!!!!!"
Well I did reservation at least minutes. And it was bad choice for staying in this Hotel. I can say trashy motel. Smells mold. NOT CLEAN AT ALL. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE! !!!!!. I PAID FOR STAY BUT I LEFT THE PLACE TO DIFFERENT HOTEL.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Abu
"is not good experience"
The front desk personal is not helping the all at check in .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
mario
"Worst ever."
Broken tolit. Wake up call late almost missed flight noisy. Never again
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Had to get the He -- out of there."
This was a dangerous hotel. We felt at risk in the neighborhood, the room or building for that matter was not secure. There were vagrants following us. The room was very dirty, the rug was sticky and there was only a bed and a desk with one chair. There were no towels or any amenities in the room. The sheets seemed soiled. It was very bad experience. We turned in our key and simply left.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
joy
"A frustrating, infuriating experience!"
We realized we would arrive late so we phoned ahead to inform the "front desk". The message was shunted to expedia and evidently did not reach the motel. When we arrived at 11:30 PM the glass office door was locked. No one was inside. A printed sign saying "Back in 15 minutes" was posted on the inside of the door. We pressed a button near the door repeatedly but after our long drive were kept waiting for almost 45 minutes! The room was in a corner of the building where the walkway was littered and dirty. Although the reservation was for two people there was only 1 face towel and 1 bath towel in the bathroom. We had to go back to the front desk to get more towels. The towels were all rough and scratchy. The room was small, dark and unattractive.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"too much for too little"
I was in town for work and checked in late woke up early. All I needed was sleep and a shower. It provided that but 100 bucks. The hotel is under remodel and is an old run down motel 6. I could have got a cheaper room and should have.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"my stay"
It was ugly it had a funny smell and the guy that was helping us was rude the rooms were dirty sheets were dirty it was over all disgustingly nasty never again would I stay there I rather pay the extra money to stay somewhere els were I would be able to sleep
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"I wouldn't stay here again."
The hotel was very shabby.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Frequent Traveler
I really didn't like it nor did I like the location. You had hookers all around that area.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014