All hotels in Brussels, Belgium
Rue Leopold 9, Brussels, 1000, Belgium, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel in a Central Location"
Great hotel, walking distance to most attractions of Brussels. The hotel is top notch, clean, upgraded with all the imaginable amenities. Internal courtyard offers outside heated seating to enjoy coffee or a drink. Staff was super helpful, Great Job!
4 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Modern hotel with comfortable bed. Room was dark and sparse drawer space. Nice extra to have Nepresso machine in rom; however the second day of our stay the pods were not replenish rand the coffee cups from the prior day left dirty.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
pixie
"Four star hotel. Good location."
Negatives - Room was poorly lit and limited space for clothing. Room 122 had a view of a building next door and was dark. Limited staff and on last day of stay room wasn't totally cleaned. Cups from coffee weren't washed and I had to go downstairs to get coffee pods. Despite these inconveniences the hotel is modern, attractive and does have comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
pixie
Nice modern hotel close to interesting sights and restaurants. Slight problem with annoying continuous repetitive Gregorian chanting until we learned from front desk that it could be remedied by turning off the TV, which was on but not showing any programs.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"What a beautiful, elegant, classy hotel!"
We loved the Dominican - so incredibly elegant. The room was beautiful appointed with windows opening out to in interior garden. The linens were excellent and the bed had a feather bed/topper that made sleeping cloud-like
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
LizR
"Super comfy and beautiful surroundings"
Spent four days at the hotel it was wonderful rooms we we quiet and lovely appointed. This is a jewel. Will stay there again when I travel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Kala
"Excellent hotel"
This is a beautiful hotel in a wonderful location. Check-in was clunky and time consuming but that was the only down side to our stay. The room was beautifully appointed and the hotel has a good fitness centre. Don't eat breakfast at the hotel, instead wonder around to St Hubert Gallerie and enjoy fresh breads, great scrambled eggs, fresh orange juice and excellent coffee at Le Pain Quotidien. We would most definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
christina
"Excellent location! Well run."
Stayed three nights. Room was large with king-size bed facing inner courtyard very quiet. Modern bathroom with shower.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Ken
"wonderful"
Great rooms. Great location. Great service. Cozy comfy and quiet. I stayed in the least expensive room type and it still felt luxurious. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Excellent Hotel in the center of Brussels"
This was the best hotel stay I have ever had in Europe. The room was very clean, bed was quite comfortable, and the bathroom was perfect with an amazing shower. Also the room was above average in size by U.S. standards and huge by european standards. It is close to most major attractions in Brussels but just far enough away to be quiet and not overrun by tourists.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Jared
"Quiet, comfortable, hip hotel near Grand Place"
Funky atmosphere with the background music of monks chanting. Excellent staff. Large, comfortable rooms. Large bathroom with walk-in shower.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Awesome"
Hotel is beautiful. Staff and food is great. Outdoor space in the atrium is incredible.
12 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Josh
"Close to everything!"
Great hotel , enjoyed the stay. Comfortable bed , close to many places to eat and historical sites. This hotel is right downtown so be ready for lots of people and vehicles. This is not a negative , just be prepared. The hotel is located on a small street and is in the middle of several other buildings , so noise from the city is almost non-existent. Area is clean for down town , lots of people down on there luck living in the square in front of hotel however had no problems. Area is always hopping and busy , late at night and even Sundays.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Marco
"Quiet oasis convenient to everything"
The Dominican is a lovely jewel in the heart of Brussels. Staff were friendly and accommodating to our request for quiet room and early check-in on two separate visits.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
An experienced & critical traveler
"Great hotel on a quiet street."
My Dad stayed at The Dominican several times while on business and recommended it for my stay in Brussels. I was not disappointed. The hotel was everything I expected and more. It sits on a quiet street yet it is just a short walk to transportation and some amazing sites. I am just sorry my stay was so short. Looking forward to returning soon.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Jacqueline
"One on the Best in Brussels"
Location, Location, Location. Beautiful hotel with spectacular public spaces. Small room, but incredibly well designed, room for everything plus an iron and ironing board in the room - my room looked out at a brick wall. The only small issue I had was housekeeping - dirty glasses left for days, a cherry stem I dropped in the bathroom was there to be discovered after the room was cleaned, my bath robe was thrown onto the bed after it was made instead of hung on a bathroom hook - no big deal but kind of sloppy and for a property that has a rack rate of 425 Euros this kind of thing really shouldn't happen. Still I'm being nit picky and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel - I much preferred the location to the better reviewed hotels in Louisa which are a subway ride to the historic center. The Dominican sits on a quiet lane minutes away from everything you want but nicely tucked away from the noise and madness. I didn't eat breakfast but it looked fairly standard - nothing exceptional and there are lots of great places to eat within minutes of the hotel. The last thing that surprised me was that even though it is a pre-paid rate I was charge a daily tax at the end of my stay - it was like 7 Euro a night - I had never experienced an "extra" charge on any Hotels.com booking I have ever made before so...just be aware. For sure stay here and if you can afford it get a street or courtyard view and avoid the brick wall.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Locals agree, good hotel. Popular with foreigners"
This is a very good hotel, well located to walk all over the most popular parts of Brussels. I found the interior to be a bit dark and not pleasing to me, but not at all a deal killer. Lobby, bar and breakfast area are expansive and well decorated. Qualty of the breakfast was better than average but not remarkable. Respectable sized room by American standards. Well furnished. A very solid choice.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
wardee
"Wonderful hotel in a perfect location"
Overall, we had a wonderful stay w/ our family of our. The hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was just perfect. The rooms were clean, had good soundproofing, had a wonderful internet connection, and the location cannot be matched. Our only complaint was that the 4th floor had a very strong mildew/mold odor upon exiting from the elevator each and every time. It did not transfer into the rooms, but still, not pleasant. We would definitely return and would highly recommend this location to others. We had 2 children, ages 7 and 11, and had adjoining rooms which was also very helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
DA
"My favorite hotel on trip"
It was a gorgeous serene quiet hotel in the perfect location. Only downside is very little lightingq
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Iris
"Great Hotel in Brussels"
The hotel is located on a quiet street that is only a few hundred yards from everything there is to see and do in Brussels. The rooms are nice, not "5 star" luxury but really comfortable and the staff is easy to work with.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"Great hotel close to the Grand Place"
Based on the reviews I stayed here 3 nights and loved it. It's close to the Grand place, tons of restaurants, a grocery store and <10 min walk to the Gare Central. I would highly recommend this hotel. I also stayed at the Radisson Blu royal nearby, which has a fully stocked gym, which this does not, but I preferred missing a few gym days for the nicer hotel.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Lousy view"
I had a lousy view of the room overlooking an alleyway. It was not worth the price over USD 200 per nite. The location was good but the room was disappointing.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2013
sf
"I tried really hard to like this place and failed!"
Firstly, to the other reviewers: 1. Yes the hotel is technically only 5 minutes walk from the Central Train Station, it took us 5 days to figure out this one route that allows that. On our arrival, even armed with a map and directions from the information office at the station it was a 20 minute ordeal to find the hotel. 2. The reviewer who said they have a good bar and restaurant must think that McDonald's is fine dining. At $15-20/drink, I did not order one but I looked at what they use to make their drinks and it is nothing exciting. The Restaurant was OK. Not good. It is also a French Restaurant, we would have liked to have been able to have Belgium Cuisine since we were visiting Belgium. That seems to be a difficult proposition through out Brussels, finding Belgium Food. My main knock against this Hotel, which is a common knock against Hotels in Europe, is that the bathroom did not allow for 2 people to be in it at the same time. If you are a Business Traveler, no harm no foul. But, if you are traveling for pleasure like my wife and I, it is the pits. And, would someone explain to me why they turn off the Air Conditioning at night so you get to cook in your room! Of the five nights we spent there, I got 1 good nights sleep. I really wanted to like this Hotel, but the smelly hallways, overwhelmed front office staff, mediocre housekeeping, and the general lack of amenities made it impossible.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"35th Anniversary in Brussels"
My husband and I spent a week in Brussels for our 35 Anniversary. We stayed at the Dominican hotel and had a wonderful time. The location is perfect for walking to everything. It is also walking distance to the train station. We took a day trip, by train, to Amsterdam one day and Brugges another day. Although the hotel is a short walk to all of the main attractions in Brussels, it is in a very quiet location. Our room faced a lovely courtyard but even if you face the front of the hotel it is quiet because the street is closed to traffic. I will defiantly stay here the next time we are in Brussels.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Patina
"no title"
Peaceful hotel in the mist of a frenetic city.............
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"great hotel for everyone."
Wonderful hotel! Beautiful, clean and the staff were very professional and friendly. Nearby everything.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Wonderful Hotel!"
I loved the hotel from the moment I walked through the front door. The lobby and restaurant area is beautiful. The staff was always very helpful and professional. I had a lovely and very comfortable room overlooking the courtyard. The location was perfect and I truly enjoyed my 3 night stay.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2013
Great location! Close to train station, walking distance to almost everything.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Excellent place to stay near the Grand Place"
The hotel was great, convenient location. Impeccable decor. One fellow guest said the lifts are "truculent" - you need a key to access them. Internet service was so-so, one of the main negatives.
3 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2013
Steve P
"Great hotel for couples!"
This hotel was WONDERFUL and a great value. Location was perfect, very near the Grand Place. The staff were all extremely personable. It does need much better lighting for ladies to apply make-up and a way to turn down TV volumn in bathroom which plays when TV is on. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Jim & Pat
"Quality - location - Comfort"
Fabulous hotel.. I usually do not review, but this was so wonderful that I must let people know!
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
Elaine
"wonderful hotel"
great location, nice rooms, friendly staff. no complaints. will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"A great spot in Brussels"
The Dominican is a very beautiful and clean hotel...definitely top shelf. It is also located in a great spot close to the Grand Place, Christmas fairs, many bars and restaurants, and wonderful shopping. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was the best we experienced during our entire trip to Luxembourg, Belgium and France (3 nights of 10). The only strange note is that the hotel did not offer valet parking. We dropped off our bags, and were given directions to a nearby parking garage (just around the block). It was not a big deal. However, we did think it strange that such a nice hotel would not offer such an amenity (reason for my 4 rating on hotel service). The hotel bar and restaurant were both excellent and provided a relaxing but elegant atmosphere. The hotel staff were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2012
"Location, location, location"
A 5 minute walk to the central train station, the hotel is lovely and quiet. The President of Hungary was also staying there at the time - so it was even more fun!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Jane101
"Extremely good"
Great location. Very friendly staff. Good restaurant at the hotel, supberb breakfast, great neu and vine list. In total. A luxury hotel.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
Jon
"The Dominican"
Our stay at the Dominican was overall very pleasing. The mood was set by the entryway into the hotel. The front desk staff was generally helpful and friendly. The housekeeping staff definitely respected the "do not disturb sign", but were very efficient. (even if you left for a few minutes, they would come into the room and clean quickly). The hotel is centrally located and is in walking distance of many major attractions such the Grand Place. It was also convenient to shopping centers, movie theaters, grocery stores, public transportation and restaurants. The only negative was really their room service. For example, after specifically requesting a well cooked burger (no RED), it arrived absolutely rare. Also, make sure you check your bill because it seems that the room service will attempt to add costs that may not belong to your room. (not sure why this happens, but we had almost $300 Euros of erroneous meals applied to our room. The front desk was very good at removing the charges and addressing the issue). I would definitely go back.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Nice quiet hotel"
Nice hotel close to old section but quiet. Hotel appears to be business hotel but worked well for our vacation. Rooms have modern touches, but still has unique feel. Staff was helpful. Breakfast expensive, better deals just offsite.
Other trip Oct 25, 2012

"Boutique Hotel"
This is a lovely hotel near the centre of the city. The staff were very helpful in booking restaurants in the area. The room was modern and cute. We had a king bed with lots of soft pillows. A little noisy at night. There was a lovely lounge area to have a pre dinner drink .The hotel was well worth the price. The breakfasts were quite expensive. Thus we elected to eat our breakfast in the area.
3 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Joan
"A great hotel, central but quiet"
A lovely hotel, quite large but still feels intimate, very good location about 5 minutes' walk from the main square. Can also recommend Arcadi cafe (3 minutes away) for mussels and beer. Breakfast on the expensive side (eur 27) so have not tried it, but there are a few breakfast places around. Very clean room, good size bed, comfortable sleep.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Daryna
"Excellent Hotel"
Quality Hotel in a great location near the Brussels market square.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Long weekend break"
A short break with my daughter. We found the staff very helpful, the hotel was very well presented and in a very central position with lots of bars cafés and restaurants only a short walk away. I would highly recommend it and would certainly stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Alison
"Great stay - will be back"
Excellent hotel in great location. Room spotlessly clean and very comfortable bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Overall great stay, just wish it could have been longer!
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Gwyn
"Very good hotel and helpful staff"
We stayed for 2 nights and found to be a very good hotel. Great location, very modern and clean and very friendly staff. The reception staff in particular was very friendly and helpful. The spanish lady who works at the reception was very kind and recommended a great restaurent. We would definitely stay there again when back in Brussles.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Zahid
Had a wonderful three night stay at the Dominican Hotel. The staff were very helpful. The beds are extremely comfortable. The hotel is in a great location. My only negative comment was the tea and coffee facilities in the room were not replenished each day. I have already recommend it to a colleague.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
emma
"Wonderful hotel, but horrible bed"
We stayed at this hotel for three nights and the location was great near the Grand Place. The hotel is first class, the bar wonderful, the food terrific, the hotel and room clean, and the staff attentive. We had been on a six week trip through Northern Europe and had stayed at several excellent hotels in that time and consider The Dominican to be the best - except for the bed. It may have been just our room, but we had a mattress pad for a king size bed that was soft, lumpy and in all very uncomfortable. When we asked the desk staff for a replacement we were told it was the best the hotel had and that was that. They must do better!
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Humberto
"Location is everything."
A beautiful room in a beautiful hotel. The location was perfect - close to Grand Place and most other worthwhile tourist spots, making for a stress free few days.
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Dean
"Nice hotel, great location"
Lovely hotel, great location. Gym ok. Bar Too expensive. Would have spent more time in the hotel in the evening if drinks were a little cheaper. Rooms very good and clean. Coffee machine in room unusual for Europe but very nice in room. breakfast too expensive. Overall would certainly recommend.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Beautiful hotel & great location"
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Restaurant was good. Room was well-appointed.
Other trip May 11, 2015
N & M
"I wish this hotel was in every city"
From the moment I entered the hotel it was a great experience. The lobby is beautiful, cozy and inviting. The front desk staff was super helpful and pleasant. The rooms were a good size for European standards. Modern and the Rain shower was awesome. They offer Nespresso in the rooms for that morning cup of java. The beds were really comfortable. The restaurant had a nice menu, friendly and helpful staff and beautiful setting. The courtyard and bar was inviting and the drinks even though pricey were well worth it. I would totally stay here again if I were coming back to brussels.
Other trip May 11, 2015
R
"Excellent place to stay"
Excellent hotel, staff very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel. Walking distance of shopping and sightseeing tours....
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015