All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6901 W Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX, 78213, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

"Low rate...Low satisfaction"
You get what you pay for is certainly the case here. Our bathroom was not cleaned: old, used soaps in shower. Light in shower/tub area was inoperable for 2 days. I called front desk for both and bath tub was cleaned, but never had lights in bathroom...not good for night time visits. I was disappointed in breakfast, too. Perhaps my expectations are too high, but I thought it would be ok given the pictures and advertised amenities. In short, I would not recommend this facility or visit it again.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Mother of 3
"Stay awhile"
Good location. Parking lot security cameras. Genuine, polite and friendly staff. Large room. Nice pool. Just old and needs total makeover.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
JSJJB
"Do not stay there!!!"
Stinky hot rooms - it takes a few hours to make a room temperature normal because when you check in the AC is off per hotel policy. The hotel needs remodeling. Glad that I stayed just one night.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Olga
"Right of the 10"
Easy to get to, right off the 10. Clean room, clean pool. Free breakfast. Nothing fancy, but hot and ready. Just what we needed.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Cori
"I expected more"
Overall, it was ok. However, the adverised jacuzzi never got hot or even warm, and the advertised heated pool was not warm at all. When my husband inquired about these issues, the night staff was rude and not helpful. The in room safe also was not working. One of the reasons i booked this hotel was for the jacuzzi and heated pool for my kiddos so i was very disappointed that these two things did not work properly. Other than that, it was ok, but I would probably not go back to that specific howard johnson inn again.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
morgan
"Nice swimmingpool at hotel!"
Hotel was a good choice if you want to see more of Hill County. It is quick and easy to drive out of the city and to shopping malls. Room was oke, swimmingpool good located and clean, however breakfast was minimal - and if late no choice anymore, so we skipped that one.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Arja
"Decent room for the price."
Me and my family got the hotel around midnight. The guy working the night shift was very nice and informative. The only complaint I have is that is that the A/C takes a while to cool. Other than that, good hotel, and free hot breakfast!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"nice hotel"
very comfortable room, great location. A little frustrated 2 out of the 4 days I was there, the coffee was either made long past the start of breakfast, or ran out and was longer than 15 minutes in coming. I didn't have time to wait either day. They have eggs and sausage for breakfast, but for business, I just grab coffee and go.
4 night business trip May 4, 2014
Alicia
"Beyond memorable atmosphere"
From the moment we arrived relaxation and comfort were all we were experiencing. Gorgeous room without being overly fancy.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2014
Debbie G
"Nice, Cold, Comfy"
Super luxurious room. We booked a kingbed suite, it was a big room, the bed was comfortable. Even the couch was comfy. The bathroom was nice and the shower was also big. I would recommend this hotel. The pool in the middle looks so great and the greenery adds a scenic touch to the hotel. Must see! Must stay!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Bad surprise"
The hotel was very old, inside muy roo. The toilet seat was broken and we had no bed conforter. It was a cheap price for a cheap hotel. Then agian there are so manu hotels with cheap prices but great deal for your money. This was not the case in any ways.
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
Was very clean and comfy
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
First time -- Last time !!
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Camille Pacheco
"Spring Break 2014"
The hotel personnel was great! Kuddos to front desk Amy, she shows customers personalized service and makes them feel at home. The grounds are not that well kept and the rooms are ok, but for what we paid, it was ok.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
K Battles
Very spacious room. 2 adults, 3 kids and were very comfortable. Good location, about 15 minutes from everything we wanted to see. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Never again!"
No internet acces, dirty sofá. Never again! Room booked different than given!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Carola
"Not bad"
They didn't have towels in our room the first day, and they forgot to clean it. But they took care of it when I asked them for it.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Was overnight stop on way to S. Padre"
Everything was fine. No real complains.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Worth the price"
Only paid $50 a night and the rooms were very large, pool/hot tub was nice, can't complain about breakfast, and the staff there were terrific. I did notice the rooms were not cleaned very thoroughly (crumbs behind the night stand, etc.) but it was an overall great stay for the price. I would recommend if you're in looking to spend under $75 a night.
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Airman
"Not shabby."
The room was huge. For what I paid, my expectations were exceeded. Great location, friendly service, and quiet area.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
"good experience"
Courtyard pool was a plus, I enjoyed a king suite with plenty of room and reasonably clean room, overall experience was a 4 because for the price it was a decent hotel with adequate amenities, a little better than I had expected.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
gerald
"Nice for price"
Decent hotel for the price... Central location to downtown, medical center which is my reason for staying or other tourist destinations.. Fabulous staff!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Definitely will use this hotel again!!!"
Overall it was a great fit for what we needed and I will definitely be staying here again....I loved the amenities and the convenience of location. We look forward to staying at the Howard Johnson again :)
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
J.Pena
"Very nice hotel."
First time at this hotel. Very pleased with our stay. My teenagers enjoyed the pool. We'll be staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Disappointing hotel stay"
The hotel wasn't as high end as I thought it would be. With a name like Howard Johnson, you would think you would have a more luxury type of hotel. The room had an odor and the mini fridge was rusted around the frame of the door. We kept having to spray deodorizer and had a scented candle lit.The drawers were off track, although I didn't use them. The tile in the bathroom shower was broken and chipped. It was overall, in my opinion, a low end hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Derrick
"Nice place, good location, good experience.."
I was driving from Houston and wanted to stay nearby Riverwalk. So was looking for budget hotels. I searched a lot, got some good hotels, but online reviews were frustrating me. Then I happen to see this hotel with some good reviews. Since I was travelling with my wife, I was specifically concerned about cleanliness, security and location. I must say that this hotel made our trip more enriching. Staff is very nice, location is nice. Plenty of parking spce, Close to highway and more importantly you feel like you are in a good Hotel and not in a shabby motel. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Would rate it 4.5 out of 5.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Abhi
"Great staying hotel"
Evrything you would expect from a comfort staying. The hotel is classical, you can tell it has it's years but it is well kept and maintained.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Fiesta Texas and Sea World"
The room was nice and big. I especially liked having a sofa to sit on and watch TV. It's more comfortable than sitting on a bed. I also liked having a ceiling fan, refrigerator and microwave. I liked that the pool was right outside our front door in a courtyard that was well landscaped. I wish that my family and I could have spent more time here. We only spent one night and went to Sea World the next day. It was a good value for the size and amenites included in the room. I would defnitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in San Antonio.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
MIchelle
"Would go back..."
Spent the weekend here. Room was clean n spacious, pool was fun. Shopping n restaurants all around. Great price. Would go back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Dee
"Never again!"
I will never stay here again. It was a rewind back to the 80's. The furniture was gross.We had hair in our bed and shower. The maid (if there was even one) left two dirty wash clothes hanging on the shower rod from previous guests. I usual don't write reviews but I was so disappointed with this stay I felt the need to. I'm just hoping to save someone some dissapontment.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Vanessa
"Talk about hot!"
Checked in to the hotel and found out there was an extra cost for our 3rd guest, even though we had indicated that on our reservations. The parking was odd and horrible, one way in and one way out. Access to the highway was right in front of us, but only if you were going in ONE direction. There was only one towel in the room. Room smelled damp and musty. The biggest issue was that the Air Conditioning did NOT work. We turned it on and expected it to cooled the room down, but that NEVER happened!!! Complained to the front desk, and nothing was done!!!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Okay"
It was fine for the price
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Dianna
"Not what I saw on line"
What I saw on line was one modern hotel and when I get there I find something else. I would not stay there again. The hotel is very worn. It is not as clean as I would like it to be.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"friendly helpful staff. Good room, clean"
we were pleased with room. it was big and had a good layout for the 4 os us.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"very comfortable"
Rooms kept nice and clean and staff was very friendly
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Janie
"Very nice for the money"
The room was big with comfortable beds. Decent breakfast buffet. Would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay"
I went with my family for a 3 days trip and found this hotel on the Internet. There was a mix up with my room in the beginning and I called hotels.com and they sorted everything out. The staff was nice enough to fix everything up for us too. The rooms were clean and the fridge was clean also. Our room was next to the pool so it was a great location. The hotel is located next to I-10 so sometimes it can get a little complicated to get back, but overall it's a nice neighborhood.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Stayed for 6 nights easy to find comfortable beds will stay there again
5 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
Shanna
It was good not too noisy
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Dianna
"Nice Hotel Large Clean Rooms"
Stayed there 2 nights, big comfy rooms. Kids loved the pool nice patio area. Close to restaurants,Seaworld .
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Elsa
"Good AC"
The AC worked great! Nice to come in to after being in the sun all day!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Wkend stay"
coffee maker in rm didn't work, safe in rm didn't wrk, coffee table leg was on its last leg and the couch was super squeky as if there had been plenty of jumping on it. The bed was comfy though. Better furniture would do wonders for the $ we paid it really more like an $75 rm. Oh yeah we had 2 rms at ck in time only 1 was ready so we had to wait on the other one. 7 of us bunched up sucked.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Disappointment"
This was a get away for my anniversary and the hotel ruin it completely! It smelled bad. It didn't feel safe or clean. It looked like a run down motel. The pictures on the Internet are deceiving. I will never stay at this hotel again. Very disappointing!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Tora
"Great hotel close to everything with huge rooms"
This turned out to be a great hotel at a very great price. The room was huge, and the hotel was very nice. The man at the front desk went out of his way to help us more than once. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"I really can say what I would like to cause they"
No happy and didn't get the service I was told
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Rogelio
"Wouldnt be my first choice"
Seems to be VERY run down. Had to sign a statement tha55t I would NOT use the sofa bed, this was one reason why I got a suite with a sofa bed. Furniture was torn/dirty/etc. Could definitely use some remodels and better up keeping.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
ashleigh
it was ok for the money but room was not ready when we tried to check in.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Maybe about a 10 drive to everywhere."
Had a great family mini vacay. Our Hotel was about 10 minutes away from everywhere, we had a great time at the River Walk, The Alamo,Six Flags and even drove to Corpus Christi to the beach. We had blast. We will be seeing you soon again.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Maria
"It was nice"
It was great!! It was clean and they had nice people working there.
6 night trip Jul 8, 2013
Eva
Disgusted. Filthy room and horrible service. Coffe Pot was dirty from prior use. Restroom and shower were filthy and not cleaned.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013