All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

Comfortable
    Regular internet service
    Breakfast is average
"Will stay again"
Everything was great except the room had a slight smell when we first entered.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Location, Location, Location"
Entertainment and games close to the heart of San Antonio
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Very satisfied with breakfast!"
I went with my husband for a Lasik surgery and my stay here was nothing less than a safety environment with no complaints!!
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Jenesis
"Seaworld Trip...."
Had a problem with the t.v. and it was quickly fixed. The staff was very polite. Great price. Easy access to the freeway..
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Oscar
There was visible dust beside the carpet edge along the wall. It was difficult to adjust water in shower. Towels were rough. Beds were comfy and it was very peaceful.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
My family was satisfied but best western was a better experience.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Isabel
"Not the best but worth the rate I paid."
You get what you pay for. The TV would not tune to any channels and many of the lights did not work. This is a non smoking hotel, but they can smoke right outside the doors and at the pool. It was a very clean room, the inside smelled decent, the bed was ok. My room had a ceiling fan which was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Large rooms"
Was good except for the internet. Large rooms good breakfast.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Darin
"Jjleon"
Good place to stay quite , clean
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
Juan jose
"Getaway fun"
Stayed overnight to go to Sea World. Nice accommodations. Free breakfast was okay. Spacious room.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
nancy c
Staff is good, but smell of room is bad. I think a liitle bit older than my expectation.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Clean comfortable night's rest"
Not the nicest place we'very stayed at, but if comfort and cleanliness are on the top of your list, this is the place for you.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
There's a good hotel, but the staff need to be more friendly and smiley.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"You get what you pay"
It was outdated but OK
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Gabriel
"Great Value for a Nice Stay!"
We came to town to visit family. The room was spacious enough for us all to sit & talk. The staff was courteous & helpful. Jenny was especially helpful & went the extra mile to make sure our stay comfortable & enjoyable. Overall, a great value for a nice stay.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Beds were fine. Bedsheets appeared to be very old. They were washed but had stains. This hotel asks about children ages and charge extra if they are above sixteen, even if number of guests are within maximum occupancy of room. Didn't like that. Staff was nice, that made my stay ok.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Irfan
"Old, torn down room"
Wet carpet around the bed by the window due to ac leak. Bug beds my son was itching when sleep in the pull up bed. The pull up bed was torn and not attach. Staff promise to have manager give us a call, but never hear from them.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Over priced"
This hotel was over priced, we have stayed at better hotels for the price. Old hotel, a/c didn't work very good. The whole place needs an update.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Cindy
The only thing was that the ceiling fan lght did not have a switch. So the ceiling had to turned off. Otherwise, we enjoy as staying here.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good service, not such a great room"
The hotel was good except when we first arrived and unpacked we had troubles with the toilet, looks like it flooded and the floor was still wet. We reported it and the lady working that night was fantastic so very sweet and helpful. She fixed out restroom. As we left for the whole day when we came.back our room was really hot it smelled like mold. My kids and i constantly woke up sick when we stayed there.The hot tub didnt work. The pool was great but very crowded The good things were it was close to everything. Free breakfast and parking in a gated area. Cards needed to get in hotel good security
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
They had to cut the water at the apartment late on a Sunday night and we had to find a place to stay, it was convenient and had a real good price. They were very nice at the counter and upgrade the room, it was very clean and quiet...I will definitely stay again!!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Better motel than restaurant."
The room and amenities were excellent. The pool was very nice and clean. The complimentary hot breakfast left something to be desired. The scrambled eggs were cold and cold eggs take away from the taste. The waffle maker was defective and the batter kept sticking on the non stick. Also there was a need for a second waffle maker since there appeared to be many waffle lovers and the line was long for a bad waffle maker.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jose
The pricing and location were excellent though the room was clean the bathroom tube area could have used some serious cleaning or an update on the tile.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Robert C
"Nice deal, nice hotel, needs a little more scrub"
I had a great stay. I slept well in the room I had. The ammenities are nice enough. The staff works to keep guests happy. Breakfast was great. One small detail: Please do a seasonal scrub up, touch up of paint/wall repair and shampoo of the carpets. It will keep your hotel in the 3.5 star range or above. Thanks again!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Lou
"OK room for OK price."
Hotel says it's a nonsmoking facility, but people still smoke in the courtyard. Bed was comfortable. Hotel is old, but still fairly clean. About a 8 minute drive to the Riverwalk.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"I give a big fat ZERO"
A customer service person suggested that hotel. It was awful. It was old, breakfast was not good, the pool was dirty, the hot tub/sauna did not have enough water but was running so it made a lot of noise. People just hung outside their rooms at all hours, food on the floor. Just a terrible experience. One more thing, as we were leaving we check under the bed to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. We found some boys underwears. We did not have boys in our group.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Third Times a Charm"
This is our 3rd time staying here. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. The rooms have been clean and quiet.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Mommy U
"reunion guest"
We went to breakfast and there was no food left and did not get replenished at 9am. The only complaint we had. The assistant manager was very helpful when asked for local information.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Juan Oscar
"Decent hotel"
Nice hotel, breakfast included pancakess, sausage, eggs it was filling indeed. Staff was very accommodating to my needs and friendly.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"disappointment on hotel, the staff was great."
Very disappointed on the room, as I walked into room 211 it reeks like wet mop, or like somebody urinated on the floor. At the moment me and my family were starving from our trip we set down there and ate our food well smelling that disgusting smell. I felt really bad that my son for the first time in a hotel had to experience this. As soon as we got done eating I did notify the staff on duty. She was very very helpful and she took care of the situation very quick. We then gather all our stuff and move to a different room. Room 233 as we walked in no smell but turn on the AC right away. I did notice lots of ants In the restroom entrance. Now the problem with room 233 was that the AC did not work. It took forever to cool the room down the matter of fact I was sweating in my sleep. That has never happened to me so around 7 a.m. it finally got cool. Once again I am very upset and disappointed in this location they did not offer any discount or comp my room I do not recommend it to anybody. This was a bad experience for my son too as well the best part of it was the swimming pool so I had to make the best out of it. The staffing was great I went ahead and notified the manager in the morning and she was aware of the situation. Now for the breakfast, it was cold and second the waffle maker did not work, waffles were always getting stuck. For the amount of customers that this hotel has they only provided one waffle maker people were standing in line just to make a waffle.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
daryl
"HORRIFIC STAY"
Visiting San Antonio for a family vacation. Our stay was horrible! Had to leave a $100 deposit upon checking in after we had already paid for our reservation, in case any damage to the room occurred during our stay. Continental breakfast is not worth getting up for. Don't walk in the rooms without shoes or your feet/socks will be black because the carpets are disgusting. We checked in Friday evening and left the "do not disturb" sign outside our door when we left for the day Saturday so nobody would go into our room. Saturday evening we asked for clean towels and we got pool towels because all the towels were being laundered. So when we left Sunday morning we decided to let housekeeping clean our room while we were out. HUGE MISTAKE!!! I take Rx. medication every morning. I kept in my multi compartment hanging makeup bag in one of the zipper pockets. It was there Saturday morning and Sunday morning. When we were getting ready to check out Monday morning my Rx bottle was gone! I had not moved the bottle from where it had been our entire stay and aside from housekeeping nobody else had access to our room. Management could not get a hold of the housekeeper who cleaned our room who happened to be off Monday. Instead of the hotel asking us for a $100 deposit I think they should have been giving us one. All we got was an apology. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone or trust anyone who is employed there.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"nice"
it was good
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Beth
No elevators, have to haul luggage up stairs. Room smelled like urine. dirty carpets We did not stay. The swimming pool was dirty. Had leaves in it. Signs of staff not taking pride in their place.
5 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
This is a motel not a hotel. It is very old and has a lot of out dated furnishings. The people that worked there were nice though. Of all the hotels I have stayed that had continental breakfast, this was the worst. They didn't have any muffins or pastries. Only cold (like straight out of the refrigerator) doughnuts which consisted of mini white powder doughnuts and mini chocolate doughnuts along with mini bagels. The waffles were decent but it took a lot longer than normal for them to cook, so the line for them stayed long. The pork sausages tasted horrible mostly because they were microwaved.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Not pleased at all"
Not happy with the room. The room was clean and all but it appeared to be barely hanging on to its Suite status. The mini frig didn't work, the shower head sprayed everywhere and the water pooled in the tub, there weren't any towels in the room but the front desk person did have some brought over, HBO was very fuzzy and there wasn't anywhere to sit and watch a little TV as a couple since the love seat in the picture was a one person seat. It just didn't feel like it was a suite. BUT... the AC was working great. <<<only plus.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Oscar
Good for price! Just stay one night
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Manuel
"Uncomfortable...."
Experience wasn't very good. All furniture and room was very run down and out dated. Lobby cafeteria was very limited. House maids didn't know any English. Pool was suppose to close at 10 we were told we couldn't get in but other loud guests were in at the time. The whole place had a strong stench, carpet was damp. I would not ever go here again, they need to do some updating. ASAP
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Hotel bed broken, the room had a dirty smell."
Continental breakfast areas was dirty. Employees were not presentable. Not a good experience at all.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
The room was great! The hotel staff were very polite and professional. I would certainly return to this hotel.
"Nice Hotel."
My only complaint they could not provide extra towels.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Art
"Great service."
Great place to stay. Only complaint I have is that a lot of the things shown wear and tear from previous attendants. Staff was super friendly. Especially Jenny from the evening shift. She did everything to help attendants and even was apologetic when I had to wait while she helped others. Thank you for the excellent stay Jenny,
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Raymond
"seaworld trip"
disappointed
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Enrique
"Nice Hotel."
We had a nice time, no complaints. The staff was very helpful. They always had a smile.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Roberto
"My Stay"
I liked the hotel had some issues with the toilet which I told the front desk and it was immediately fixed and wasn't a problem anymore.The staff was personable and professional except for one staff member; an older gentleman with a raspy voice. The only other issue was the fold out bed which needs updating seemed that it had seen better days and was not very comfortable.Hotel was very close to Sea World, downtown San Antonio, and across the from Dave & Busters ( their service SUCKED),and Super Target in case guests needed something.Overall I would stay again very quiet and I felt safe with my family.
"so so"
Reserved a room with two queen beds, but when got there, they had a handicapped room with two full beds! Was not a big deal, except would have preferred a room with a bathtub. Had problem with getting door open when we got there, talk to front desk and they came and checked it out. The door handle was backwards, had to lift it up to open. The freezer was frozen over with something left in it, don't know what it was. Then on our last day, about 7 in the morning, someone opened our door! We were still asleep and I yelled at them to get out. I had the safety latch on and the door locked and they got the door opened still. Told manager about it and she said she would check tapes to see who it was and that she would email me a discount coupon for next visit. Never have received email. Location was not to bad, but would have liked for the back gate to be open, so you did not have to get on interstate to go anywhere, it was locked and shut whole time there.
Dennis
"A little disappointed"
Hard to get to. If you missed the one entrance (out of 3) that was open you had to make a huge loop to get back to it. We were made aware of the $100 deposit for the room but be aware they can charge that multiple times. We currently have 2 $100 charges on my credit card and we have been checked out for 4 days now. The beds needed a little bit for more bedding. You could tell that the hotel was being renovated, but you could also tell that it has had some very rough treatment. Would not recommend for the price, until major improvements.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Renee
"Good location only"
No soap, no pillows, no sheets for sofa bed. Ice machine down , not enough breakfast all the same, cold food. No elevator, breakfast area small.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Old hotel"
The hotel and rooms are to old for the price $$$ 230 at night buuuuuu
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Francisco
"Worst hotel ever!!!! One star hotel"
Very dirty hotel!