All hotels in Lakeport, California, United States of America

"CLEAN"
VERY GOOD HOTEL
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
anamaria
"Calm and cool place. For slow weekend fun."
I booked this fir a quiet weekend with some friends and family. Its a quiet city nd i love it. I was not expecting a grand hotel. It was good. Specially Raj the hotel manager is a nice guy nd very helpful. The rooms are average as expected from an inn. But Raj gave us an upgrade to 2 bedroom suite which has big tv, a kitchen nd big living room which suited the size of the party we had.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Dibyendu
"The hotel not very well kept. Lousy swimmingpool"
Hotel area dirty ..staff very friendly...room OK clean but not very comfortable
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
ann
"Bad smell"
Very dumpy hotel should be a 1 star. Roomed smelled bad. Old furniture.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Comforting by the lake"
The staff was wonderful. They were doing a remodel and think that they should have contacted me to let me know, so that I could have made my own decision about staying there. Water took way to long to get hot and no pressure. But that is my only complaint, they were very kind and helpful in our time of need.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Debbie
"Perfect stay for fishermen!"
Great stay, I would stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
Alex
"Nice easy to find"
We had a great experience , just more towels should be put in the room
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Loved the Anchorage Inn Motel !"
Loved the Anchorage inn! Our room was on the 2nd. floor with a balcony overlooking clear lake and although the furnishings were outdated, retro) they were clean and in good condition, and the room was large with a separate living room, bedroom, full kitchen with dining area, and bath. Everything was spotless!. The motel appeared to be in the process of being updated with construction supplies across the parking lot from us but this was not a problem, and the owners were very polite and helpful. We were only there for three nights, but wished we could have stayed longer.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Right in the heart of Lakeport. Close to shops and eating. Home atmosphere with friendly staff. Good price.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Fairly close to family home."
I enjoyed my weekend but the motel was not one I would stay in again. The sheets were spotted with something the first night. The bathroom was unfinished or in the middle of repairs. The coffee pot did not work. No carpet on the floor. No deadbolt or other locks on the door besides what was there. The blinds on the window was bent and a hole at the bottom. No screen on the bathroom window , therefore there were little black flying things in the bathroom. The pool looked extremely clean but the boatdock looked usuable. The location was close to a good breakfast restrurant but not so good for dinner. My email reservation was ready when we got there. BUT.....I would not stay there again. !!!
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Jan
Very comfortable bed and room. Very nice people, friendly and helpful. will go back again. Thank you.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
John Gehring
They were in process of remodel. We did get upgraded to 2 BR suite and upstairs. view of Lake was AWESOME but the balcony slanted downward at angle and screen was off door laying to side. Faucet in sink Came UP in your hand when turning it on! lots of repairs needed and new carpet. Very friendly managers, helpful.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Arlene
"Under construction"
In checking in I found the staff/owner to be very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. They remained that way for the duration of my stay. 3 real negatives: 1) the hotel is going through a HUGE renovation and construction brings a ton of early morning noise and leaves a bunch of unwanted dust and debris all over the parking lot and guest vehicles. 2) there is no dresser in the rooms so be prepared to live out of a suitcase. 3) blinds on the windows. No curtains. The AC unit in the room goes through the blinds too so it leaves them wide open to the outside leaving no privacy from other guests. It's pretty uncomfortable when your laying in bed in the morning to find your neighbor looking in on you upon opening your eyes. I may try this one again when the construction is complete based on the friendly attitude of the staff. But from the looks of it, that may take some time.
7 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Craig
"It's going to be nice."
The management is remodeling the motel. Our room was completed except they were waiting for the light above the sink to arrive. They did a good job. The view of Clear Lake from our room was great.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
MrsMJ
"A place to sleep"
Room was Ok but needs to be refurbished with new rugs, paint and bedding.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Kay
"Just OK"
Dirty/stained carpet & room smelt of marajuana & smoke.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
LK
Not that great; in middle of remodel.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
The motels location was convenient for my stay while traveling in the area. We did experienced a plumbing issue and the owner gave my husband a plunger and expected us to take care of the problem. Also, our room was not cleaned of trash during our stay. We asked for extra towels as there were 2 in the room and we needed more as there were 4of us. We never got the extra towel and had to go to the office for them. Will not stay at this motel again!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Rhonda
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
I wouldn't recommend this place, no electrical outlet in bathroom, closet blocked by a bed so you couldn't access it well, kitchen sink faucet not attached to sink and sheets didn't look very clean. However, the manager was very accommodating. This motel needs a lot of work.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
EMJ
"Great choice in Lakeport"
We upgraded to the lakeview room with a balcony, which was a great decision (other rooms face out over the parking area). Manager and staff were great. Surprised to find some rather dead-beat long-term residents living in this "motel" but it didn't really affect our stay.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"No hot tub, even though it advertises one"
It was not terrible, but having chosen this hotel while "passing through" the town and needing someplace to stay, I chose this one mostly because it was on the lake and had a pool & spa with lake in view (according to photo, hotel sign & "101 Things to Do" magazine). Didn't have hot tub, and pretty major renovations were underway, which also made parking a bit challenging. The people at the desk were nice and the room was alright, just not as anticipated.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Convience. Right on the lake.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
teri Wells
"Hotel is run down has potential."
Hotel is in process of renovations. I was told the contractor started and has not come back. Location is the only reason we liked it.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Ok for an inexpensive place to stay."
The grounds at the hotel were very unkept. Seemed like there were many people who lived there long term and it was a bit noisy at night. The room was very clean and the view of the lake was very nice. Also the manager was very friendly. I did like that the hotel was centrally located.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Stay was good except for 2 surprises"
Two notable problems: 1) We returned one day around 5 pm and found that housekeeping had not been in. The man at the front desk explained that the housekeeper called in sick. He gave me some fresh towels to take to the room. 2) The first time we used the shower, water got all over the floor because the the shower curtain rod had been pushed up too high. My husband lowered it.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Comfortable and relatively quiet.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"unpleasant"
The room was in very poor condition with a hole in the wall.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Worst hotel I have every stayed at. Bathroom door stuck you could not lock it from the inside. TV would randomly shut off. The beds were like a teeter totter. The room had a musty odor. Did not have a separate sitting area like it stated. Group of teenagers fighting in the parking lot in the middle of the night, police had to break up and some people were arrested. There was one positive thing the view at sunrise was amazing but that was about it but that was something they could not control
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Comfortable stay at the Anchorage."
The room we had was quiet and comfortable, and we had a nice three-day stay at the Anchorage Inn in Lakeport. The shower was very nice, everything clean and the staff friendly and helpful. I would stay here again when in the ares.
3 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Anjahli
"close to down town"
generally good, quiet.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
A convenient place to stay, the service was excellent! We had to reschedule our stay at the last minute and person in charge was very nice to accommodate us without charging us any extra money. This place would be much better if they can just clean or change the carpet in the room, it is quite dirty.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Konocti Challenge bike ride"
Location was good for the Konocti Challenge bike ride event. However, the carpet in the room looked very used and dirty. The smell of the cleanser that was used to clean the room was nauseating. The hot water took a long time to heat up. There was trash all over the grounds of the hotel. The A/C & TV worked well.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Getaway"
We previously stayed here a year ago and not much has changed. The room was clean but there are stained carpets. The furniture is dated but functionable. The king bed were comfortable and clean. There is a large shower with no tube which was preferable to us. There were blinds on the windows but curtains were needed as our room faced the east and the morning light brightened up the entire room when we wanted to sleep in. The employees were really nice and hospitable.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Deborah
"Downtown Lakeport"
I enjoyed staying in a motor lodge, bc I love American studies. It was right in the downtown of Lake Port, which is a somewhat charming (again, to me; my companion did not find it to be so) & strange town that hasn't seen much tourist love since the 70s at the latest, I'd say. For anyone who has a explorer's heart, the downtown is worth spending time in, I wish I had had more time to do so. The Anchorage Inn has a view of the lake; very basic, well-worn accommodations, The room was clean but they should definitely tear out the carpet, linoleum tiles would be better..it was already reminding me of a travel lodge in a more developing part of the world, so they should embrace this quality as a selling point. Did not see any boats in the slip, although they might be somewhere, avail for rental.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
This was by far a very dirty out dated motel I have ever stayed in and we do a lot of traveling. The rugs were sooooooooooo dirty I had to keep shoes on even in the so very small shower my motor home has a bigger shower service was horrible never again will we stay there and we go to lakeport every year to watch our grandkids show at the fair if I were you I would take this hotel off your list just awful
3 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Very pleasant staff, the pool was nice but could use some upgrading to the pool area, such as new tables and chairs. The rooms very nice. They are currently upgrading the rooms which will be nice when they are done. Very well location close to everything.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Angel
"Nice place to stay - convenient location"
I felt some trepidation about staying here based on some of the very negative reviews - which turned out to not be my experience at all. The room was quite adequate and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful and obviously cared about the guests having a good experience. It was pleasant to be able to walk into town quite easily - for exploring, shopping, eating, going to a park or renting a boat. There are a couple of breakfast places about a minute's walk away. Lakeport is a charming town with friendly people. It's been hit hard by the economy - but it is not at all seedy. The pool area at the hotel was perfect for my grandson and me. The lakefront near the hotel is not designed for swimming, but then neither is any of the lakefront on this stretch of the lake. The prices in the area are fairly high - for dining, rentals, etc. (and that's judging by San Francisco standards) - including somewhat the lodging options, but I imagine they have to make a living from tourists as best they can.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Bonnie
"Comfort, Wonderful Service"
We went for one night and stayed two, the service was wonderful and very helpful, great advice on restaurants. Rooms were better than average for the price. Amenities were nice no complaints there. Location was on the clear lake and adds a nice view. The people running the Inn were great.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Hotel staff very friendly and helpful."
Grounds clean. Building very old, however, recently painted outside, rooms painted, new furniture, mattress, linens. Great towels!
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Sue
"Affordable Hotel"
The purpose of staying in a hotel for me has always been to have a temporary decent place to sleep and a place for me to clean up while I visit the area, and this hotel met that expectation for the lowest price. The place was clean, it had good internet connection, fridge, microwave, and a coffee pot. The swimming area looked very nice, and it looks out to the lake. I had been to high end hotel before and I felt it was a waste of my money. I did not give this hotel a 5 star because it is not a 5 star hotel. However, it met my expectation. If I go back to Lakeport, I will choose this hotel again if it offers lowest price than the other hotels.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Hosts very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"I just loved it all !!!...)"
The room was very good, quiet and calm. The staff was very nice too.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"Easy access Motel"
It's simple, i've been staying at the Anchorage Motel for years, its a decent, reasonable rates, and you can get to any location from there very easily.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Freddie
"Dirty"
Horrible place to stay don't waste your time or money. Sleeping in your car would be more comfortable than sleeping at this hotel. Very dirty the manager stated that fishermen are the reason why his rooms are dirty.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Dee
"Near the lake!"
Wheres the hot tub?
1 night romance trip May 21, 2013
"Decent and economical place"
I found this to be a modest place that had all the amenities for a decent rest. The price was fair and the location fine for a place to rest. I was pleasantly surprised by its accessibility and roominess: kitchen, dining area, living room and a bathroom. No thrills, but no complaints either.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Nice Family Business"
We found the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel is in a great spot by the lake with a good price.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"Maintenance"
Their were some minor imperfections in maintenance items as the motel is being refurbished. The room was clean and livable.
4 night trip Mar 21, 2013
S.H.
The toilet was small, like it was made for a child as was the sink. There was a huge step up into the room that was awkward and the room smelled musty. The room was clean. The beds were hard and uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2012
Emily
"Caringand wonderful experience!"
We would like to thank the young lady at the front desk for all her wonderful help. It was a hard week-end but her help and kindness really helped. Thank you for moving us to a room with better cool air. Thank you so very much.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012