All hotels in Lincoln City, Oregon, United States of America
2945 NW U.S. 101, Lincoln City, OR, 97367, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful room on the beach"
Beautiful room on the beach. Staff was friendly, room was very clean and romantic, and the bed was so comfortable. Definitely planning on coming back.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Katelyn
Nice place to stay, just make sure the people next to you aren't load, this is the third time we stayed here. It's always been great but this time the room we were in seemed like the walls were a little thin.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice quiet hotel"
The nicest place we stayed at on our trip. Internet was overloaded though so we could only get on in early morning and the $25 pet charge we thought was excessive. Very comfortable room, good bed, and lovely spacious bathroom.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Snowbirds
"A great place to stay!"
We always really enjoy our stay at Inn At Wecoma! They have a nice, fairly warm pool, spa, & sauna. The breakfast is really great, with lots of choices. My only issue is that the rooms do not have air conditioning. The stand up fan just doesn't cut it. That alone has a couple of times made me consider staying somewhere else. But....I keep coming back. Please consider air conditioning someday.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Lori
When we walked in we were greeted with a smile. The staff were very friendly. They served a good breakfast with several different choices. I use to be a maid so I'm pretty picky about the cleanliness of a hotel. I was pleasantly surprised that the room was very clean.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Their rates are affordable but don't expect a lot."
Staff was friendly and very helpful. It was my birthday when we checked-in and Annie offered me some complimentary goodies. Rates are low but they do not have A/C in the rooms. We stayed during spring season so it wasn't a big deal. There is a fan in the room but it can get kinda muggy. The room was clean, but the carpet looked old. Some room decor/furnishings were updated but do not follow a certain theme. Bathroom was nothing to be proud of and the shower curtain kept sliding to the middle of the bar which made the floor wet. Not a bad place to spend the night though.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Sherman
"Nice motel off hwy......."
Staff were very good at customer service! That was the first thing I noticed, and part of what will bring me back. The room was just as it was photographed on their website. Clean, welcoming, great lighting. Even though it was right off the highway, I found it to be pretty good for noise. The breakfast they serve in the mornings was pretty good...... Biscuits and gravy, pancakes, sausage links, hash browns, hard boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, yogurt, cofee, juices, milk, muffins, bagels and cream cheese, bread for toast....... a good breakfast fare to get your day started.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Paige
"Pool not so grand"
The pool wasn't the best. It's a nice size but the water had a muggy look to it and the seating for parents who weren't swimming was too limited. Many had to sit on the floor while their children played. The sauna was nice
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Nice balcony, room was clean, maintained well. Staff was prompt and helpful.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Be warned, the Family suite is a few feet from Hwy.101 so be prepared to hear traffic. The suite was very spacious but it does not sleep 6 as stated unless you ask for a couple of cots. The furniture was a little lacking in the living-dining room area. There was a nice big sofa and love seat but oddly no end tables to put your drinks or reading material. No lamps either even though the overhead lights were inadequate. Also strange that the eating area only seats 3. The main bedroom was very nice, huge comfortable bed and lots of closet as well as a TV. The pool, hot tub and sauna was a nice feature, even though you had to walk outside to another building to get to it. Buffet breakfast was another nice feature.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
It was a nice place to stop and see all the sights. Beautiful area.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Decent for a mid range cost hotel."
Nice room, great service, food was ok as there were a few things us gluten free folks could eat. overall we enjoyed it!
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Roger
"very nice"
love the place
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Russell
"Excellent place to stay very clean and friendly"
They were nice enough to allow us to chech in early without charging another day the hot breakfast was very good
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
carriessa
We were completely pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel, our room, the pool and fitness area and the grounds. We highly recommend staying here. The price was great, the bed very comfortable! The only thing we missed were eggs at breakfast on both mornings and no cream for coffee on the second day. The treadmill was broken and after we reported it, it was fixed promptly! Great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Best get away"
Everything encouraged me to relax and enjoy. It is clean, the state is great and very helpful.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, our favorite of the trip!"
We stayed 1 night. Hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed on the west side of the building and there was a very nice patio, the ocean was about 6 blocks away but you could still see it. They had a nice Continental breakfast. We will definitely stay here again. It was our favorite hotel of our entire trip.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
It was a nice hotel. Staff nice, room nice, breakfast nice. Had expected a better, closer view of the ocean for the price. It is about 4 or 5 blocks from Ocean and your balcony view is mostly the parking lot. I should have checked on map better. Limited view through the trees of a bit of the ocean.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Comfortable Week at Wecoma"
Arrived on Saturday. Room was immaculate. Beds were very comfortable after long drive. Pool was refreshing. Inn at Wecoma is everything I needed.
8 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"good location, friendly efficient staff"
Easy check in, convenient location, friendly front desk staff, decent breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
arthur
"clean and comfortable"
Stay was great, beds were very comfortable, room was updated and staff was great. would stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Christina
"Great room"
Nice and comfy stay for our family!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Geneva
"Nice, clean, comfortable, great experience"
I only stayed here for one night, though I have stayed in many places in Lincoln city and I reallyed enjoyed this hotel. Service was great, rooms were very clean and well stocked. They always had ice water and coffee available in front desk area. The pool and sauna were wonderful. Unfortunately the hot tub was out of order, was a huge bummer but oh well. The one major perk is that the pool was exclusively open late for adults only 10pm-12am. Most hotels close their pools so early, so I thought this was such a great perk. Continental Breakfast was impressive, they had sausage links, hash browns, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, cereal, fruit, etc. and there was someone working in there so if something ran out she was more than happy to refill it. Excellent service!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Olivia
"Wonderful stay at Inn at Wecoma"
Hotel price was a great value! Room was clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful and breakfest in the morning was also wonderful. Ive paid so much more at other hotels that I could not say such nice things about. This hotel staff really does well keeping up hotel and keeping it clean and having friendly staff. Our weekend was wonderful and we would stay there again for sure. 10 out of 10 for sure. Thank you Inn at Wecoma we enjoyed our weekend and apprecaite getting to a hotel and not being disappointed and just being able to relax and enjoy our weekend.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jamie
"Fabulous stay"
Lovely hotel with a great easy walk to the beach! Looking forward to staying again
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Yvette
"Quiet & Relaxing"
We were looking for a few nice & quiet days at the coast. That is what we got. Clean & comfy!
3 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Thank you for a great stay!"
I was very surprised at just how nice the hotel was! The customer service was excellent and the room was very clean and up to date. Thank you for a great stay!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Arlene
"Clean & updated"
Nice location right on 101. Really clean & updated design. The room was really large with plenty of space. The room got rather warm but there was a stand alone fan. The bed was a little hard but still comfortable. Could hear people talking In adjacent rooms but it wasn't anything that made the stay bad. Not enough parking, there was a back parking area but I didn't even know it was there till I accidentally drove past towards a resturaunt. The WIFI was awful, totally unusable 90% of the time I was there.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Roam-PNW
Great experience - convenient in town location with great parking. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Will definitely be back.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Front desk staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. The hotel is well maintained. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. The pool, hot tub and sauna were inviting. There was a wonderful selection for breakfast including pancakes, chipped beef, tater tots, hard boiled eggs, cereals, yogurt and more. Mid-week rates were fantastic! We didn't have a room with a view and loved it! We will return.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Perfect place to stay"
We love the inn at wecoma, it's our favorite place to stay
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Our stay @ the Wecoma Inn"
Nice place good staff;good Hot breakfast; clean refurbished room;quite a few emenities; Little noisy on Road Side. Will stay again and specificly ask for Rear of building Room; Good overall experience!!
3 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Keith
"Love the hotel. Great location"
It is a really nice get away for a couple of days. The hotel room was very spacious. I liked their oversized bathtub. It included a delicious breakfast
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Regina
"Good hotel for the price"
Welcoming staff were great. The ladies were all smiles and explained the amenities well. The room could have been cleaner. The fridge was never cleaned out and we had to throw away a couple of items prior to using it. The next morning we sat in the breakfast area and the man prepping everything looked very unhappy. He could have been more friendly as we had two little children with us.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Joanie
"great"
It was great
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Romantic Weekend"
We stayed on Valentines weekend, when we got to our room there was a bottle of wine waiting. Also my husband ordered flowers and there were flower pedels all over, very romantic. The staff was very friendly no matter what time of day or night we needed them. We will definitely stat here again.
Peggy
"relaxing place to stay"
we had an enjoyable stay everyone was friendly . the only thing I think needs improving is the breakfast .very high in carbs and fat .maybe offer more sugar free items and fruit low cal yogert my husband said you need a waffle maker waffles go over great with all
2 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
anna
"Close to shopping and beach."
Great staff. We were greeted and given information without asking. The room was clean and comfortable. It was located near shopping and dining and shuttle was available to take you to the casino if you didn't feel like driving. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Oregonian
"Great Super Bowl Stay"
Great stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly! We will definitely be back!
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Theresa
Would definitely stay here again. The continental breakfast was the only thing bad about the stay. Plan on eating out if you stay, but the hotel amenities and staff were great!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Good stay on coast"
Great place to stay along the Oregon coast. We stopped as a part of our coastal trip. -Reasonably priced, good location, good sized room, breakfast standard fare, small views of ocean from hotel, nice indoor pool and hot tub area, friendly staff, clean lobby. Gym was small and sparse had two machines and weight set.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Amara
"Good time off"
Nice place. On busy road. Great staff
3 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
This hotel was very clean, cozy, and operated with outstanding customer service. As soon as my wife and I entered the hotel at noon and asked for early check in I was amazed at how quickly they got us into our room. My wife and I are big sauna people and the sauna, spa, and pool were top notch for Lincoln City. We arrived in the room and were astonished at how clean it felt. The aroma was soothing and eluded a sense of welcome. We walked down to the beach entrance at surftides just up the road and had a very nice romantic walk on the beach. Surrounding the hotel are many restaurants with a diverse verity of choices. We skipped the continental breakfast so we could sleep in. The only complaint we have about this hotel is the bed's were a little stif and frames a little shaky for our comfort. Not much to complain about for the cheapest room in the hotel. Over all I would recommend you stay here. Next time I'm sure we will try a more expensive room. This place is worth your money.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Isaiah
"Noisy"
Hotel is right next to Hwy 101. Busy Saturday night, hotel was full, warm weather. Couldn't open window to cool off because of loud highway noise. Room lacks air conditioning. Could hear people talking in adjacent rooms. Breakfast eggs and pancakes uniformly rubbery.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Hotel for anyone!"
This was a great hotel. The employees were very nice and free breakfast was a big plus! The pool and hot tub were also open late!
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice place- I'll come back again"
Quick overnight stay for business, and I didn't feel the need for an ocean view. Nice facility, nice room. The walls are pretty thin, though, so if the neighboring room gets a phone call you'll know it.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Breakfast was so so.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"A nice solo getaway"
Nice clean room. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Amazing"
I have to say that the staff at Wecoma was out standing!! When booking I did not see that they hold money for a deposit and when I went in to check in, I had already pulled everything out of my bank so they had a problem with renting the room with out a deposit. But the manager touted to her boss and waved the fee for us and also gave my two kids gift bags, plus gave them free movie rentals. My kids we so happy! The staff was so nice and helpful. My family had an amazing time. I will be staying there any time I go to the coast from now on!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"NOT SO SPECIAL"
EXEPT FOR THE FACT THEY DID NOT HAVE MAID SERVICE IT WAS AN OK STAY.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2015