All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
2473 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
    2.1
"My hotel stay"
Room was clean, nothing extravagant but decent and reasonably priced compared to other's.Staff was really nice. Good location shopping wise... Overall, I'd stay again.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Chanel
"Ok hotel if you need to stay in the area"
Clean room and pleasantly smelling. Dont expect too much and you wont be disappointed, small hotel, no parking, maybe 8 spaces, updated hotel though, it was ok if you need to stay someplace, overpriced in my opinion but it was ok. Its a little noisy in the area with its location but its ok
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Rich
"Room r some what clear"
Rommel are somewhat clean. But the weed smell is a killer. And thay have a hourly rate. So I know what goes on there. If u have kids this is not the place for u to stay. But over all if it is u and a frind it is a cool place.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
cool
"Do I like television."
The television service was falsely advertised. U could not tell the station u were watching. Also I could not get on the Internet in the room. But this is not enough to downgrade this hotel. U have a small microwave and refrigerator in the room. Vending machines and ice on 1st flr. That is a plus in itself. I will b returning
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
delightful
"Alright"
Was clean will stay again I liked very close to trains.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Aqs
Everything was good at this hotel.....till I had to take cold showers, pry up on the door to lock it, then listen to the Ltrain all night long, room safe was broke, and parked in a very tight location!
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
"Cheap and well maintianed"
Very clean room and great size. Breakfast had waffles and not much else - a bit disapointing. 2 Blocks from the metro; however, we could not find it for the life of us with our taxi even using our GPS on our phones. Its in an odd location. Location is IN THE GHETTO. Overall room was very nice and people pleasant
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
Ashley
"Rude front desk staff"
I was extremely unhappy with the rudeness of the front desk staff. I called specifically to ask about the ability to check in early, and got an answer on the phone after making several calls. However, when the party I booked the room for arrived at the hotel - with an infant in tow - the front desk person wanted to charge them a higher fee than he quoted me on the phone and would only accept cash. Then she was told that there were no rooms available for early check in anyway. She had to wait in the lobby for hours before being given a room. He was rude and reluctant to give me the name of the owner so I could lodge a formal complaint.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Lexington Horror Local"
There was not one, but two different trains right next to the hotel, and cars on street swooshing by all night! Radiator made plenty of noise, and maintenance man nor the manager would fix it! They say we are going home, so you will have to wait till tomorrow, so you had the choice of hearing noise, or freezing. Lighting in bathroom went out, they promised to come and fix it next day, but no one came. Manager had a very nasty attitude with customers! We could not check out until the next morning because we were told we had to wait for the manager to come in. To top everything they would not give us our money back, so we paid for a sleepless miserable night. We were told that New York is a noisy place, and we have to get used to it. When we got ready to check out the manager said that he did not want to hear the reason.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Lil
Vents does not work in the bathroom.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
"Sketchy area, but overall decent experience"
I was in town for one night to see a concert, so this hotel was in the right location at the right price for me. The room was small but it was clean enough and I was able to easily use the heat/ac and tv which is always a bonus. Free breakfast was also a plus, and free parking was also a huge bonus. Not exactly easy to get a cab without walking to a busier street.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
PaperBoxFan
"nice staff understocked rooms"
the room was clean and the staff was nice and polite however the supplies in room like coffee, sugar, shampoo, towels, exc. was understocked and scarce. other then that room was sufficient for the price.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"I like to get my money back"
The hotel was okay as far as what I expected for the price I paid. What I didn't expect was a very inconsiderate nasty clerk behind the counter, what I didn't expect was a TV that Hardly worked at all and didn't even have the NBC network on it, why didn't expect was a room whose electricity would've been out and a rude hotel clerk told me I'll send somebody out when I get to it. What I didn't expect was a toilet that kept running on and off all night long, and finally what I didn't expect was a heat pump that sound like a small Japanese motorcycle; Ringa ding Ringa ding Ringa ding, every time it turned on.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Nooooo"
Stay far away as you can!!!!!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
ani
"Very decent hotel"
I checked into this place very hesitantly because the building was smack dead up against the elevated train station but yet never heard a sound. It was clean and Very Nice and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Evette
Rooms very clean, convenient location
7 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
Hector Lezama
"Unbelivable"
My flight was late, tried calling 7 times no one answered the phone. We didnt get to the hotel until 8pm and was told my reservation was canceled and there was no vacancies. We were so upset, No where on the website does it say a time before your reservation is canceled. Wont book here again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Darlene
"Reasonable price, reasonable comfort"
The hotel was relatively nice, although it is a long subway ride from Manhattan. It is affordable, by NYC standards, but there are no restaurants or decent bars in the neighborhood. The neighborhood itself is a bit sketchy, but the hotel is only 2 blocks from the metro, so it wasn't a problem. The subway is VERY loud and will keep you up/wake you up if you are a light sleeper. You can also hear through the walls of neighboring rooms, so you may be woken up by your neighbors. Nonetheless, I had a positive experience at the hotel and I would recommend it to any budget traveller.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"The surroundings are not apparent in photo."
Although in general terms I am satisfied of having obtain a great rate for NYC, the Hotel seems out of place in its surroundings. Many, many, trains pass very near to the hotel. The tracks are about 50 feet away on one side of the hotel and another track runs right in front of the hotel, thus all that you see around you are trains and a great wall of the elevated section of Atlantic avenue that passes in front of the hotel with cars running above and trains running underneath. Having said all of the above, the sound of trains passing in our room were not that bad and we were able to catch a good nights sleep. The room was small but well equipped, everything was working correctly: LCD TV, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot, Safe, Hair Dryer, etc. They also included continental breakfast with the regular items and Belgium toast. Parking was included but on a first come first server basis and when full, one would have to park in the street. There is access to the NYC subway system via the Broadway Junction station that is about a couple of blocks away. All in all, if you need lower rates and a place to rest at night and take off in the morning, this seems to be one of the few options in NYC. Our rate through Hotels.com came down to low 100s while the rest of the options in NYC are above 200 +. I think this hotel is an OK option, although you will feel slightly encroached by the surroundings.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Rolo
"Convenient location"
Hotel area wasn't the best. A bit rough on the edges. But conveniently close to subway. Clean, parking was a plus. Overall good place to stay for a short visit.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice hotel...not more than expected"
Close to Broadway Junnction, 1/2 hour to reach Times Square. Rooms are clean and confortable. Just two issue: trains run just close to The hotel and make noise, they don't have toilette for guests once you leave The Rooms.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Was good except the staff that night we came in before our check in the following day. He was rude and mean...
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Good for that price,"
very positive, they let us to check in earlier, clean room, we always had a parking spot
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
JJ
Very noisy. Metro goes out and trains are just 10 meters from the window. Breakfast is terrible!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Better Stay"
I've stayed at the Lexington Inn a few times now and this stay was definitely better, I was on a higher floor in a nicer room. My problem is the noise from the train, I can't sleep. My partner and I did enjoy the room, but will look into a room further away from the train next stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Queenie
"Good Place"
It is a nice hotel for that price. The room is clean though a little bit small. It is close to the subway and very convenient. The hotel is near the train and subway, so sometimes it is a little noisy. It is a place I will consider to stay if I visit NYC next time!
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
"Neighborhood of Fear"
The hotel itself is fine. Clean room, low quality breakfast, whatever. It's Brooklyn. The surrounding neighborhood, however, is downright scary. I've traveled a bunch, so when I see other people say negative stuff about the neighborhood I assume they're being over dramatic. Not here- our taxi driver demanded we not leave the hotel after entering, and said that after 7 PM we shouldn't be out. The cheapness is NOT worth your personal safety here. Even the short walk to the subway station is testing fate. Seriously- go elsewhere.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"I love brooklyn and . . ."
Lobby & 1st floor smelled of urine. Tense rude converation with hotel staff
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Franzo
"close to subway A line"
Hotel location
3 night trip Oct 2, 2013
yang
"Excellent affordable hotel for NYC"
I was surprised at how nice the room was. The only drawback was the sound of the trains. Yhey didn't bother us, and we slept well, but they might bother someone else. We will definitely be back. And try Alabama Aaron's restaurant a couple of blocks down Atlantic--great food, good prices, free delivery.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"Brooklyn Stay"
Like most everything about hotel. Liked location to subway, but not neighborhood.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Happy Vacationers
"horrible neighborhood and horrible hotel"
terrible all around
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
breakfastroom only two tables for all guests, not enough food for all. Windows open only very small, street and metro railway is extremly loud, are very near located. Positive: metro tram station nearby (of course so its loud!) negative: staff not really effective and helpful
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"One Night at New York"
The toilet was not clean, the bed has hair from other users.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Staff was great"
The hotel was certainly not what i am use to but it was okay. I can say that the staff was absolutely great. I might consider staying again. Area was not that good. The young lady that serve the continental breakfast was really great.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
LuWanda
"Secluded"
The room was Ok. Was not cleaned properly and the covers on the bed had cigarette burns. It was too cold in the room as well.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Queenie
"not the best hotel to spend your holiday!"
We did not get a good night sleep for the four days we were there because there were atleast 5 train tracks surrounding the hotel so you can imagine how often trains went past and would shake the whole place every time. I do not recommend this Hotel at all unless you don't mind noisy neighborhood and small rooms with broken airconditioner
4 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"Met my daughters needs!"
Needed a room at the last minute for my daughter who was travelling and this one met her needs. She appreciated the beverages and snacks in front of hotel and the hot continental breakfast in the morning on her way to the hospital. Though the surrounding area made her a bit nervous the hotel was great she said. Thank you!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Nothing good to say
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
DrOlu
Bad service
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel, Great price, Close to subway."
A very clean, renovated hotel which has clean sheets, friendly service, and equipped with a fridge and microwave, flatscreen tv with cable..FREE WIFI. a stones throw away from the L train. only negative thing is the surrounding neighborhood is not so safe at night.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Despite all the bad reviews, I decided against them and went to stay at the Lexington Inn. I was there on a Thursday and left on Friday morning. The inn is easy to find, it is right by the train station. As soon as I walked in ,since I booked the room overnight, I was given my key by the nice guy in the front. Got my key and went upstairs to the room and it was very neat and tidy and the atmospheres was just really cozy. Had all the proper amenities in the room. Only thing missing was toothpaste but as soon as I called downstairs, they had two packs waiting for me . Nice, calm settings. Will def be staying here again. Thanks LexingtonInn !!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Dani
"horrific"
Stay away!!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Very nice and comfortable!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
RJ Mickel
"Cheap and clean"
Was looking for a place to sleep for a night in NY without spending hundreds. The Lexington Inn provided that. The neighborhood isn't much and the hotel sits under a train overpass and can be noisy. Wifi didn't work.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Location of hotel is too noisy due to subway noise"
Clean hotel, but not a pleasing neighborhood. The noise was too much. I had earplugs and headphones to help drown out the racket from the subway.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Jewel
"Noisy environment and bad neighborhood"
I learned on line that the hotel is just next to a NY metro station and can be very noisy. So I reserved a no-window room. The staff still assigned me the room with a window but told me that room is "quiet". My God! It is more than noisy. When the train passes by, you feel the window is literally shaked by the train. I finally had to take a sleeping pill to help sleep. The neighborhood does not seem to be very safe either. Though the room is clean with facilities adequately provided. I won't be this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Emilio
"Very nice Hotel"
Very nice Hotel, comfortable and clean room. My only complain is that, compared to hotels in my country, It was a bit expensive considering no breakfast included, no wifi and the location of the hotel. Everything else very nice! Very good attention by the phone and personally too. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
KO
"Not what I expected"
....................................................................................................
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Nice hotel inside!"
It suited our need - 1 night close to JFK. Nice inside, not very nice neighbourhood. We found the metro close by and had a fine walk on the Brooklyn Bridge by night.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013