All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
1220 Airport Park Blvd, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Another great stay!"
Extremely comfortable hotel, always our choice for our many visits to Ukiah.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Ukiah trip"
Very good hotel and breakfast was plentiful.. Kids loved it.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Tien
When I booked this Hotel I forgot to make arrangements for my pet. Turns out they were able to accommodate my request, for a minimal fee & the stress I had regarding my pet was gone. I thank them for that. The pull out couch we used was smaller then I expected but they had roll away beds & again my needs were met. Overall was good.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
NANCY
"Best deal in Ukiah"
Because it is about 5 hours from our home on Hwy 101, our main highway, we tend to stay in Ukiah coming and going from most of our roadtrips. We have stayed in a number of the hotels in Ukiah, and found all of them to be acceptable or better, but the Comfort Inn and Suites is by far the best deal. We love the location, across from Starbucks, enjoy the outstanding buffet breakfast (much better than the average), and appreciate the conveniences of handicapped-frieindly bathroom, etc. We always choose Comfort Inn now.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
"Awesome and fantastic Hotel"
Very accommodating. They were able to refund me with no question ask when I requested for only one night stay instead of two nights after a paid reservation. Very great staff and friendly.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"A very decent hotel experience.."
When we first arrived we noticed how clean the facilities were. Our room had a pleasant layout and had just about everything we needed from a hotel room. The sheets were clean and comfortable and didn't smell too much of bleach. The location was a bit far from the fwy but the upside of that is that there wasn't much noise. There was also a really good Mexican restaurant across the parking lot. The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast food was of average quality but it had diverse options.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great Bed!"
The room was very comfortable and seemed clean (my top priorities). Also, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. They give you soft and firm pillows so you can select what you like best.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Jamie
"Easy access"
Good. Hotel hallway smelled like pot. Room a little stuffy, mattress hard, bathroom small but relatively clean. Hotel staff pleasant. Breakfast decent.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Close to Town"
Next to Starbucks, close to town. A little outdated, but overall comfortable. All necessary amenities, microwave, refrigerator etc. Hotel staff friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Shannon
"Comfortable"
Arrived about 10PM, great staff, had the reservation, quick check in, very comfortable room, newer facility, very quiet in spite of being full. I never eat the motel breakfast so I can't comment there, except to say people seemed to be enjoying their food. Coffee was decent. And we hit the road. Perfect.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Ken
"This hotel deserves the rewards it's received"
It's certainly the best Comfort Inn we've stayed in, and it's at the top of it's market niche. Better than some more expensive hotels in the area. Well designed, roomy, comfortable, friendly and generous. The free breakfast was very good. We'll be back and we recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"This hotel deserves the rewards it's received"
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Fantastic"
Fantastic hotel. Clean room. Very quiet room (we requested it and got exactly what we wanted). Beds were super comfortable. Staff was great. Breakfast was fresh. Lots of restaurants in a 5 minute walk from the front of the hotel.This was the best hotel we stayed in during our 10 day driving holiday.Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2013
I was very glad of my choice to stay here. It was a nice hotel, it was very clean and quiet.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Jill
Great stay. Friendly staff and quality and cleanliness above the level of other Comfort Suites. Yoba the morning cook, and the breakfast were wonderful. Truly a delight to have that in the hotel. The only improvements could be a larger eating area and pool but otherwise excellent!
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice clean hotel"
We just stayed one night but found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and the staff very pleasant. Breakfast in the morning was very good.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Quality at a good price"
A newer hotels within walking distance to restaurants and coffee shops.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"A quiet night"
We were spending one night at the Comfort Inn in Ukiah, Ca. and was hoping to get a good nights sleep. Our goal was met. During the night, not one disturbing voice in the hallway, no slamming doors and a quiet ice machine across the hallway. Best night's sleep at a hotel in many years.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Rosie
"OK Hotel for one night stay"
The place is ok. We did have a problem with the air conditioning in one room not working. We opened the windows and theat seemed to do the trick through the night. Handy to several restaurants and shopping. Easy on and off the freeway. Breakfast eggs were not that exciting.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice Hotel. 10 Min. to Lake Mendocino"
Everything was awesome. Great continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
R.
Best place in Uriah.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Lee
"business trip"
central location, friendly staff, nice breakfast,very quiet
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
business lady
"Best hotel to stop before Humboldt Redwood park"
Excellent place to stay.. I would stay again. For the price on July 4th weekend it cheap and good
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Great Hotel, we will differently stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Ron
The room was clean, comfortable and convenient. Breakfast was good and the whole experience was great.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
BMK
"David & Brooke's Wedding"
Our stay was excellent. The hotel staff was so friendly and extremely helpful with directions, the use of their computer because the printer was not working on the one we could use. Just overall a great trip.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Yolanda
"Great hotel for a family"
The room was great and all of the staff members I encountered were tremendously courteous and helpful.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Quiet hotel and freeway close"
We arrived quite late and they didn't seem to mind. The room was large and clean and quiet and isn't that what we all want? The towels were fluffy and the pillows were soft that's a bonus in a price conscious hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Krasher
"i would definately stay here again"
we came in a little late and left pretty early but we did take notice of the breakfast buffet and the man who was manning it. He was very nice, worked very efficiently and was gracious when a couple of teen screwed up the waffle maker. He was a great representative of your hotel
Other trip May 27, 2013
Drina Vieira
"Wow, I can't believe I rated it all 5s"
I usually stay down the block at Hampton Inn or Fairfield Inn. The budget was tight this week so I opted for the Comfort Inn. I will always stay here while in Ukiah. The Starbucks is across the street as is Applebees. I highly recommend the Napa Portobello Chicken at Applebees. They use real Portobellos here. The other restaurants do not.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
The staff was great, close to shopping, frig and microwave in room. beds confortable. would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013
Tracie
Excellent Location At An Excellent Rate!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"A cut above most of the places in town."
Only six years old, this facility is designed and run well. A cut above other Comfort Inns. The large rooms are comfortable and quiet. Staff is more than competent and actively interested in your satisfaction. The heated pool is located on the sunny side of the building. There is plenty of safe, well-lighted parking. The hotel is south of downtown but walkable, if 1.2 miles is walkable to you. It is located among strip mall-type businesses (including a Starbucks) that are very quiet at night. Breakfast is good, the usual eggs/potatoes/gravy/sausage fare. Believe me, this is a vast improvement over most of the cheaper places in town. Highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Carl
"nice place to stay"
I would recommend this place to any fo my friends the only thing I did not like was the fact I had a non smoking room and my middle blanket had a burn hole
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
Steven K D
Everything about the hotel was nice. The rooms had a crazy strong fragrance (like mens cologne) that overwhelmes you as you enter the room. I had the same experience at this hotel one year ago. This was my 3 rd time at this hotel. It's still the best choice for hotels in Ukiah, as far as I can tell.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"great place to stay"
perfect
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
Mario
"Much improved experience"
The Comfort Inn Ukiah was much improved from my first stay there about five years ago. Friendly staff, nice room amenities, good feel.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
"Close to everything"
Nice hotel . Close to everything.Will stay there again. .
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
The room was clean and the breakfast was good, overall I was happy, great room for the price.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2013
Logan
Our bed was very uncomfortable which was a bummer; however the shower was great! It was a good height for my tall husband and it stayed nice and hot. Unfortunately my sister-in-law's room did not have a shower curtain:(
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2013
Harlan
heater too noise affects sleep quality
1 night trip Dec 26, 2012
"pleasantly surprised"
i was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel. i have stayed at a couple others in the same town, which i was not as pleased with (tho they were slightly less expensive). we had our dog with us, so we found this hotel that is pet friendly. she was totally comfortable there too. the staff was exceptionally friendly. my only complaint was that the tile floor in the pet friendly room didn't seem very clean. i walked around barefoot for only a minute or two before getting in bed & then when i got in bed, realized there was a bit of dust on my feet. other than that, it was very nice. we'll definitely be staying here next time we are in town visiting our family.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Nice place!!!"
It has everything you need. The bed and pillows are wonderful. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is well prepared and sufficient enough. Great overall experience.
Business trip Dec 18, 2012
J. Tramble
"Broken Bed"
Non-Smoking room had a bag over the smoke detector and smelt like a chain smoker was in there. Sat on the bed and the bed collapsed-- the bed frame was already broken and stuck underneath the bed and the box spring was cracked. Needless to say, it was not easy to get a good nights sleep.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"1st class in every way"
We could not have been better pleased with our room. the only problem was that the exterior was not lited and no sign was lighted making it hard to locate for after dark customers.c.barnes
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
c.Barnes
"Acceptable"
This was an OK place to stay. Room was comfortable. Continental breakfast was not exceptionally good.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Lavern
"Nice hotel close to the highway"
We were given a handicapped room although it was not what we had requested. The room was decorated very nicely and everything looked fairly new. In the bathroom however, the shower fixture was leaking between the hose and the shower head and water was squirting all over the place when we showered. The faucet also leaked around the handle. Since we were only staying for one night, I just let the front desk know about the bathroom issues when we checked out. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection. There is an several restaurants close by. All in all, we would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
Travelbug

"As Good As It Gets"
The location is central in Ukiah and as mentioned by others, the breakfast is great, and while the pool area is unspectacular all the facilities are functional though there is no gym. The room itself was by far the most disappointing aspect of the Comfort Inn. Though a good size, it clearly is in use as a smoking-room. The smoke smell is covered by an air freshner spray but as I'm allergic to smoke this is of little help. The request for a non-smoking room is clearly of no significance to the front desk. (Despite management response, I don't believe this is a request that should be ignored when first made, and certainly not one that should have to be repeated.) To run an air conditioner throughout the day over a week-long stay, just to mitigate smoke permeation, seems both wasteful and costly.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Tylr

Schönes sauberes Hotel...freunliches Personal...saubere Gegend. Kann es nur weiter empfehlen!
Other trip May 8, 2015
DE
"Great feeling!"
Kände som hemma efter en lång bilresa! Hög klass för pengarna!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014