All hotels in Seoul, South Korea
27 Chilpae-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Seoul, 100-135, South Korea, ‏‎855-239-9225

Excellent service!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"good position in the city, in need of a good clean"
good position in the city for business and touristing. However rooms are in need of a good cleaning and looking rather beaten and shabby. Free in-room 'hi-speed WIFI' was very poor, low signal, and regularly dropped out, which was very annoying.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
The rooms in Ramada Hotel & Suites was clean and the location was close to the subway station. The air conditioner was leaking water on the last day of our stay but the hotel staff was friendly and was able to change our room to a deluxe room with no additional cost. The staff at the front desk also spoked English which may it easier to communicate.
7 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
K-drama fan
"Old hotel, not so close to Seoul central station"
Leaving Seoul station, at least 400 metres depending of what exit you take. Quite a walk if you have a fair amount of luggage. On arrival, very small lobby, the roof in the main lobby looks like is in refurbishing but there is no announcement of this fact and you can see all the pipes and systems exposed. Staff behind the check-in counter, except for one lady of the morning shift, very, but very poor english. Communication almost impossible. On arrival at noon time, right beside the main desk, beside the concierge desk, all the luggage of check-out and check-in guests were exposed to the people arriving and departing. Rooms although clean look very old in style. All windows look very dirty.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
edlondon
"Layover before a flight"
Good hotel within walking distance to Seoul Station. Connected to a business tower so there are restaurants and stores near by.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Gabriel
"downtown Seoul, business area"
My room was clean and neat, customer service at the front desk was ok. not as friendly as i wanted it to be, but fair. The location of the hotel in Seoul city is good but i had a tough time finding the actual hotel on foot. i didn't see any large signs on the building until i was next to the hotel and its located on a tricky side road, not a main road or highway. the price was good for the room and the hotel. all appliances and AC worked in the room.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul
"Great location but disappointing rooms"
Location is great. Close to Myung Dong, Namdaemun Market, and the department stores. The room was a disappointment. My major problem was the cleanliness of the room. Around the air conditioning unit on the ceiling was full of dust. Bed sheets had stains on them and were very old. Room slightly smelled of cigarette smoke. Hallways were very dark (seemed like they only lighted half of the lights that were available) and they seemed to store a lot of their equipments/supplies right on the window sill by the elevators. I had to look at various items from ironing boards to electric kettles by the windows right next to the elevators everytime I went out. Sometimes I felt like I was going in and out of storage unit. I tried to change rooms but the one that they showed had an odd mix of cushions on the sofa and outside the window was part of the roof and seemed like someone can walk right upto the window. Ended up staying in the same room because I didn't want to waste anymore time looking for a nice room that didn't exist in this hotel. They would not give refund because I booked through Expedia. Not a positive experience. Will not be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Walking distance to namdaemun market is a little farther than expected. For the price, maybe should've stayed at a closer location
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Enjoyable"
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffett was also good. Could have used more variety with fruit. My room was always well cleaned and the housekeeper very kind. The location was perfect. It was a short taxi ride to myeongdong, and insadong, and a quick walk to namdaemun market. There was plenty of places to eat close by including a buger joint next door
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great location mediocre hotel."
This hotel is located about 500 meters from Seoul station and the namdaemun market and they can easily be walked to in about 5 minutes. Most other major tourist sites are a $5 or 5000 won cab ride away. Location and the price are the only real positives for this hotel. You definitely get what you pay for here. The room was comfortable enough but I wouldn't want to spend much time in the room. However with that said this is apparently a business hotel so I don think it is intended to be over the top with amenities and extras. The Air Conditioning barely worked and consistent hot water in the shower were also issues. If you are like me and you just want a clean room to sleep in and spend most of your time out and about this hotel will do the trick (although the level of cleanliness wasn't great) however if you enjoy a luxury hotel with many amenities this will leave you very disappointed. If you just want a no frills hotel with easy access to the city and a decent nightly rate this is a decent option.
5 night trip May 23, 2014
"not like the picture"
the rooms that were showen on your web site where not the rooms that i recieved -- this was dissapointing.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Ramada Seoul stay"
Great last minute deal. Loved the friendliness of the staff, best staff of any hotel that I've stayed at. Was given an unexpected upgrade at desk and ended up with 3 extra beds!
Other trip May 27, 2014
mike
"City Center"
Very nice hotel, but the breakfast was a bit pricey. Centrally located and about 10 minutes walk to the subway. Convenient airport shuttle from the hotel. Unfortunately, no movie channels in English.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Everette
"Great Location,"
Excellent location for this hotel. That was the primary reason for choosing it. Was upgraded to a nicer room, yet with a baffling layout. The service was a better than the last time I was there. lots of restaurants and services are in the area. Walking distance to Seoul Station. Korean Air Lines shuttle to Incheon Airport in the morning, very affordable and very nice. Close to Seoumeyun Gate and Namdemun Market. (easy walking distance). No issues on any size considerations for an American sized male.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
The breakfast buffet was overpriced .
6 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"It was great and will go back again!"
The room was clean and very spacious. We've stayed 8th floor. I highly recommend stay at the lower floor. Higher floor has a pluming issue because of water pressure. We had a pluming issue and they upgraded to deluxe room on next day. If you have three people, don't get the standard twin room. They will add rollaway bed in 2 people room and better to get 3 bed deluxe room. It was totally different level. It comes with washer too. There is Namdaemum market within 10 minute walking distance and everything was so cheap and good quality. If we are going back to Korea, we will stay again at the same place. The everyone at the front desk, they are so great and kind. I thank to everyone for great service.
6 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Sun
"You get what you pay for."
The Taxi driver even with GPS navigation had a hard time finding the hotel. He finally dropped me off a block away and I walked around till I found it. Not very many good restaurants close by. Didn't really even need a key for the door, if you just pushed down on the handle you could open it easily with no key, not very secure. I was afraid to put my passport in the room safe as the battery was almost dead. The bathroom was great, except the layout caused the entire floor to flood with water as it eventually goes down the drain.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Needs renovation"
The staff was great, most spoke English well. They told us how to get to the sights we wanted to see, held our luggage for us after checkout, and exchanged currency for us. The location is good, close to the subway and City Hall. There are good restaurants downstairs from the hotel. The hotel is getting run down and needs renovation, it's not terrible, but could be so much better. Carpets and furniture are all showing wear. My only real complaint was the AC was not turned on because they wait until summer, just like every other hotel we experienced in Korea. I thought by booking Ramada, they would be more western and have AC available. The temps were in the low 70's and the room was stuffy, even with the little windows open. But this is standard in Korea and not just this hotel, you may not find any hotel with the AC turned on in the spring.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
Diana
"Great base in Seoul"
We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada Inn and Suites. The location was convenient. We had a large and comfortable room. Everything was perfect.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nice and convenient location"
Overall it was great hotel to stay for the price , very convenient , close to everywhere.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Horrible service for high price"
Waited 30 mins just to check in. None of the taxi drivers know where the hotel is. The front desk never picks up the phone when you call. Nobody speaks English. I can't believe people actually gave this place a good rating. I booked 4 rooms and everybody had horrible service.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
VIP
"Love It"
The hotel is pretty good. Location is excellent. The only complaint I have is the room was little bit on the hot side. The air condition doesn't work.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2014
yoonekjt1101
"Ok"
The rooms furniture is from the 70's
5 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Antoine
Very good location in downtown Seoul. Close to city hall and Seoul subway station. Room was above average size. Only 2 elevators serviced my floor so I always had to wait awhile. Nice staff. Good wifi reception in lobby.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Staff extremely helpful,service very good. Had problem with our bathroom and got upgrade right away, but felt the second room wasn't,as clean as it should be. Hotel should get new towels, they were supposed to be white, but looked grey and stained, not attractive at all. Hotel convenient to metro and bus to airport was excellent. The guys at the concierge were excellent and so pleasant. Perhaps they should get a pay raise !
6 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Catherine G
"Good location, needs maintainance"
Good location and service but feels old, in need of renovation.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
more of a 3 star hotel. beware of the warnings that cab drivers are not familiar with this hotel location, even if they say they do.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Centrally Located with great comfort"
Pleasantly surprised with this comfortable hotel which is centrally located. The airport limousine takes you there. Close to the subway station and very close to the shipping area of Miong Dong and Namdemun.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Sudhir
"OK hotel for short-term stay"
Staff very polite and extremely helpful. This is the biggest plus. VERY close to Namdaemun market. Safe to walk around Hotel facility a little dated.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Ron
"Excellent Value and location"
Clean, staff very helpful and upgraded to a much bigger room.Excellent all round.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great location perfect for our 4 day getaway!"
My husband and I stayed in Seoul for Thanksgiving holiday weekend. We wanted to be close to the tourist attractions yet be away from the crowds. This hotel was perfect for us, we walked from the train station and arrived at check in. We were upgraded to the suite rm 1610 was huge (apartment like). We didn't eat at the food court located at the basement. Instead we ate at Kraze burger and a very pricey korean steakhouse across the street (they go by the weight of the meat, so it was 43000 won per person). Out the door we spent 88000 won with two Cass beers. Not bad at all with the oysters and side dishes it came with. There's a two two's fried chicken place, outback steakhouse (1/4mile away) a twosome place coffee place, starbucks, tom n toms coffee, and the convenience stores are right outside the hotel. Overall we had a great weekend and we booked a room again for this Christmas holiday weekend. This hotel is a gem! We are travellers and travelled to alot of places in the world and stayed in hotels ranging from 3-5 stars and the Ramada exceeded our needs and expectations. No complaints!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Sheila R.
"I would stay here again"
Excellent location u can catch the bus, from the airport and it drops u off right in front of the hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful
2 night trip Nov 18, 2013
Lytania
"Close to Seoul Station and City Hall"
Very convenient location. Close to two major subway lines and plenty of shopping and restaurants close by.
5 night trip Nov 9, 2013
zach
The hotel was very excellent and staff wonderful! We had a nice time!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Our stay was pleasant and the location was great.
4 night trip Oct 25, 2013
K. L.
"A short walk to all kinds of great sights and eats"
Very helpful front desk staff and doorman
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Great rooms amazing bathroom"
Definitely worth the money. Huge room. Room service food is horrible however
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
kyle
"Excellent service"
We stayed twice at the Ramada, first for a few days when we arrived in Seoul and then for a final night before leaving Korea. Both times we were upgraded to a nicer room than what we had reserved. On our second stay, before our departure, my wife had a problem with her airline reservation and hotel staff members went out of their way to help. In every way, the hotel met or exceeded our expectations.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Felt like royalty!!!"
Prior to arriving in Seoul, I was in contact with the hotel, asking about trans to and from the airport, they gave great instructions, I arrived to the hotel at 6am, and was greated at the desk with smiling faces. (I reserved the room for the day before since I was arriving so early in the morning.) The hotel is located in the perfect area for doing all the touristy shopping and eating. The staff gave good directions on where to go, and how to do things. I am already considering going back to Seoul, and will for sure, stay at the same location. I just thoroughly enjoyed my stay!!!!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Joan
"A little out of the way"
Was suppose to stay there 3 nights but first night, the toilet plumbing got stuck. The second night, the bath tub flooded the bathroom floor. Next day my party and I decided to move out.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
auntyni
"Affordable Hotel Near MyongDong"
Good place for a trip to Korea. Big rooms and comfortable bed. One thing was the shower. It is a modern glass shower half exposed so the whole bathroom would get wet. Other than that, no complaints.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
RK
"Great place to stay in South Korea"
The staff speaks English, that's all you need to know.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"Awesome"
Great place to stay in Seoul. Service was superb and will come back.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2013
VenG
"Pleasant Stay"
I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada Hotel and Suites Namdemun. The KAL bus 6702 from Incheon Airport stops right in front of the hotel--big plus. The hotel was centrally located and was withing walking distance to Seoul Station and the metro and Namdemun and Myeongdong markets were located just a few blocks away. The room was very clean and comfortable--the beds were spacious and the free bottles of water provided each night was a pleasant surprise. There were a few issues that needed improvement--the condition of the bathroom and the air conditioning system. The tub was very small and the showerhead was attached to the wall in such an awkward position that it made it user unfriendly. The air conditioning system was not working very well and after a call to the front desk a repairman came to fix it however it was to no avail and it made for an uncomfortable and restless sleep. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Overall good hotel for a short stay-worth every penny.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2013
Traci V.
For a four star hotel, this one does not meet what I consider four star standards . There were no wash cloths provided - they did not have any to provide. The bathroom was adequate but too small for two people to work well in. A kitchen area was included in the room but no pots, pans, dishes, or silverware. The floors were heated which is wonderful for cold days, but not for August. The air conditioning didn't work until a maintenance man was sent to the room to fix it. The bathtub would not drain. This was remedied by the maintenance man also. The room was basically clean but a bit run down, as were the hallways. They did provide a combo clothes washer/dryer which was awesome and appreciated very much!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Seoul Central Train Station"
Very nice hotel room and reasonable rates that was within a 10 minute walk from the train station. Didn't eat dinner there as there had a limited menu and was relatively expensive, but several places very close by (across the street) were fine and relatively inexpensive. Would definitely go back. Nothing negative.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Mike D.
"Location is unbeatable."
Excellent location, hotel staff were mostly OK. There is a small food court-type of a place in the basement offering mostly Koren food. The overall experience was fine.
6 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Good location near subway stops"
The room I stayed in was plenty big, and included both a double bed and a single bed. The cleanliness could use some work and attention, but as a single traveler on a three day trip, I didn't find it too bothersome. The location is good, close to two major subway stops (5-10 min walk). There is a frequent and convenient airport shuttle that costs about USD$16. It takes about 70 minutes to reach the airport. I would stay again!
3 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Inconsistent quality"
Stayed here 3 nights of our trip to Seoul. The first night was amazing with an ungraded huge room, large bathroom with a tub, and lots of space. Later in the week, we came back and, despite paying more for the same type of room, we were given a small room with a cruise sized bathroom. The room smelled of moth balls and was a corner. We had to ask for service on the second day when we returned at 5 pm with no fresh towels or service of any kind. Very disappointing second visit after a great first night. The bell staff was very helpful in communicating with taxi drivers for us and they always had a positive greeting. Location is good and food is close including 2 convenience stores.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
momstas
"Excellent hotel, very clean."
We stayed here for three nights and it was an excellent choice of hotel in South Korea. Right in the center of the business district and easy access to many good places to visit in Seoul.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013