All hotels in Seoul, South Korea

"great"
Great overall. Thanks
3 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
seung
Nice hotel, close to shopping areas and subway station.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"The worst hotel"
Checking in at 9pm get in to the room to find out air condition was broken call front desk he said open the window
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
pviri
"Unpleasant Concierge!!!"
Overall score for this hotel I gave them 2 stars. This is hotel does not deserve a 4 stars. First, the concierge was not a pleasant person to talk to. He doesn't give much informations. No help on directions. I asked on our first day at the hotel, if they were any restaurants around the hotel at 8pm and he said NO this is a business area. And guess what I found lots of restaurant if you walk for 5 to 10min toward Namdaemun and city hall. He had the nerve to tell me to take a taxi to Myeongdong. Also realize after the third days, that the hotel provide free shuttle at a certain time to popular destination. This information was never provided to us from the start. Also you have to take your bags up to your room. No portal service. Second, the room is nice and big. We had the king size bed but the blanket they provide was for a queen size. So no point in having a king size bed when you can't even enjoy the rest of the bed because you have to sleep close together for the blanket. Third, cleanliness of the room, we stayed at the hotel for 4 days. The floor was never swept. Our sheets was never changed. I won't said the room is very clean but it is okay. Livable. I think the only reason people stay at this hotel because of the walkable destine to the subway and Namdaemun shopping area.
4 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Elaine
time for a renewal of facilities. .could hear raindrops all night and lighting in room was too dim. elevators slow. but decent location
S
"Convenient for transportations and shopping."
Kind employees. Quiet place for doing your own business.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Vic
Great location near Central Business District, and conveniently has a Starbucks located right next door. The overall area is heavily stocked with business office towers, including AIA and ING located on both the right and left of the hotel. Cabs are always available, and Korean Air Lines runs a shuttle to and from Incheon airport to this Ramada for less than $20 (takes about an hour by bus). Very close to Presidential Palace and Namdaemun gate. International Breakfast Buffet was great and filling for about $18 or so. Overall, great value and great location for my business trip.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jonathon
"Straneded in korea"
I was in Seoul because I had visa oroblems enteribg china. I found the Ramada Namdaemon hotel on the internet and chose it from the description . The internet srevice was most useful. Everyone was polite and couteous although their ability to cumminictate in English was limited and you never really had a sense they understood. Your hotel helped me make the best of very trying and diicult situation.
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"spacious, comfortable and a good location"
The front desk staff was very kind and the room was comfortable and spacious but not clean enough. I didn't particularly like the location of the big TV because it was too close to the bed. But generally it was a good hotel for the price I paid. If I can get the same room for the same price, I'll definitely go back.
3 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good to stay for 1 night"
I wanted to book MILLENNIUM SEOUL HILTON but it was full. Given the distance from our office, I booked this hotel instead. Nice to stay for 1 night.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Lin
"Change Check in time without prior notice"
They changed check in time from 14:00 to 15:00 without prior notice. So I had to wait an hour to keep my luggages.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Very Close To Seoul Station"
Slightly overrated. Location is probably the reason for the rating. Nicer hotels in Seoul.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Ramada Namdaemun August 2014"
Stay here often. I like the location for my business planning. Hotel has some items that need maintenance such as loose bathroom faucet in sink. All other amenities are good. Hotel is clean and staff are excellent.
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
AJB
"Disappointing"
The staff was pleasant enough but the hotel is in need of an extreme update and makeover!!! My original room had dated, and banged up furniture. It also smelled like stale smoke and the AC was not working well. I tried calling down to the front desk...but no one answered. So I took my bags and went down to the lobby. I waited over 5 minutes for an elevator as there are only two per wing. This was a common event during my two night stay. They upgraded my room and although not smelling of smoke, still had the same banged up, dented, gouged and dated furniture. The layout in the suite was horrible...tons of wasted space. I expect a lot more from a Ramada. It is well suited for tour bus tourists (Which were there in droves) and for a one night stay if doing a short business trip to Seoul and you were on a tight budget. I tried eating at the Hotel restaurant on the 24th floor as I am a sucker for good views while eating. Dinner buffet had just ended and I was the only one there. The ala carte menu was available so I had a salad. The entire menu was overpriced even by Seoul Hotel standards and there was NO view! The restaurant was OLD and it had a strange smell. It felt dirty. It has a poor layout and the AC was not functioning well. I ordered room service for breakfast....big mistake. The entire meal was luke warm and actually cold by the time I peeled off the plastic wrap off of each dish and bowl. Nothing about it was appetizing. There is more...but no more space to write..BAD
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Less than 4 stars!"
1- The water facet of the sink was almost broken! 2- Cleaner wasn't Prof. 3- Concierge workers don't speak ENG except ONE who I saw once!! 4- The front desk didn't allow me to add my sky team number even though I can! 5- WiFi was too weak and front desk didn't help me solve it!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Mansour
"Wonderful hotel with attentive staff"
The hotel room was very clean - the bedding was very comfortable and nice. The staff was very attentive and helpful including making notes on the reservation so that two of the party (daughters) could check in earlier than the paying party due to different arrival times.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Paul J
Excellent service!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"good position in the city, in need of a good clean"
good position in the city for business and touristing. However rooms are in need of a good cleaning and looking rather beaten and shabby. Free in-room 'hi-speed WIFI' was very poor, low signal, and regularly dropped out, which was very annoying.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
The rooms in Ramada Hotel & Suites was clean and the location was close to the subway station. The air conditioner was leaking water on the last day of our stay but the hotel staff was friendly and was able to change our room to a deluxe room with no additional cost. The staff at the front desk also spoked English which may it easier to communicate.
7 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
K-drama fan
"Old hotel, not so close to Seoul central station"
Leaving Seoul station, at least 400 metres depending of what exit you take. Quite a walk if you have a fair amount of luggage. On arrival, very small lobby, the roof in the main lobby looks like is in refurbishing but there is no announcement of this fact and you can see all the pipes and systems exposed. Staff behind the check-in counter, except for one lady of the morning shift, very, but very poor english. Communication almost impossible. On arrival at noon time, right beside the main desk, beside the concierge desk, all the luggage of check-out and check-in guests were exposed to the people arriving and departing. Rooms although clean look very old in style. All windows look very dirty.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
edlondon
"Layover before a flight"
Good hotel within walking distance to Seoul Station. Connected to a business tower so there are restaurants and stores near by.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Gabriel
"downtown Seoul, business area"
My room was clean and neat, customer service at the front desk was ok. not as friendly as i wanted it to be, but fair. The location of the hotel in Seoul city is good but i had a tough time finding the actual hotel on foot. i didn't see any large signs on the building until i was next to the hotel and its located on a tricky side road, not a main road or highway. the price was good for the room and the hotel. all appliances and AC worked in the room.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul
"Great location but disappointing rooms"
Location is great. Close to Myung Dong, Namdaemun Market, and the department stores. The room was a disappointment. My major problem was the cleanliness of the room. Around the air conditioning unit on the ceiling was full of dust. Bed sheets had stains on them and were very old. Room slightly smelled of cigarette smoke. Hallways were very dark (seemed like they only lighted half of the lights that were available) and they seemed to store a lot of their equipments/supplies right on the window sill by the elevators. I had to look at various items from ironing boards to electric kettles by the windows right next to the elevators everytime I went out. Sometimes I felt like I was going in and out of storage unit. I tried to change rooms but the one that they showed had an odd mix of cushions on the sofa and outside the window was part of the roof and seemed like someone can walk right upto the window. Ended up staying in the same room because I didn't want to waste anymore time looking for a nice room that didn't exist in this hotel. They would not give refund because I booked through Expedia. Not a positive experience. Will not be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Walking distance to namdaemun market is a little farther than expected. For the price, maybe should've stayed at a closer location
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Enjoyable"
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffett was also good. Could have used more variety with fruit. My room was always well cleaned and the housekeeper very kind. The location was perfect. It was a short taxi ride to myeongdong, and insadong, and a quick walk to namdaemun market. There was plenty of places to eat close by including a buger joint next door
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great location mediocre hotel."
This hotel is located about 500 meters from Seoul station and the namdaemun market and they can easily be walked to in about 5 minutes. Most other major tourist sites are a $5 or 5000 won cab ride away. Location and the price are the only real positives for this hotel. You definitely get what you pay for here. The room was comfortable enough but I wouldn't want to spend much time in the room. However with that said this is apparently a business hotel so I don think it is intended to be over the top with amenities and extras. The Air Conditioning barely worked and consistent hot water in the shower were also issues. If you are like me and you just want a clean room to sleep in and spend most of your time out and about this hotel will do the trick (although the level of cleanliness wasn't great) however if you enjoy a luxury hotel with many amenities this will leave you very disappointed. If you just want a no frills hotel with easy access to the city and a decent nightly rate this is a decent option.
5 night trip May 23, 2014
"not like the picture"
the rooms that were showen on your web site where not the rooms that i recieved -- this was dissapointing.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Ramada Seoul stay"
Great last minute deal. Loved the friendliness of the staff, best staff of any hotel that I've stayed at. Was given an unexpected upgrade at desk and ended up with 3 extra beds!
Other trip May 27, 2014
mike
"City Center"
Very nice hotel, but the breakfast was a bit pricey. Centrally located and about 10 minutes walk to the subway. Convenient airport shuttle from the hotel. Unfortunately, no movie channels in English.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Everette
"Great Location,"
Excellent location for this hotel. That was the primary reason for choosing it. Was upgraded to a nicer room, yet with a baffling layout. The service was a better than the last time I was there. lots of restaurants and services are in the area. Walking distance to Seoul Station. Korean Air Lines shuttle to Incheon Airport in the morning, very affordable and very nice. Close to Seoumeyun Gate and Namdemun Market. (easy walking distance). No issues on any size considerations for an American sized male.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
"Poorly Maintained Hotel"
First, the Air conditioner was not turned on. The front desk said that it was not the right time of the year yet (Mid April) and that they could not turn it on. Each hotel room would need to have it physically turned on - which was rather strange to me because the weather in Seoul was humid and stuffy. The bathroom shower was one of those hand-held ones that shoot water all over the bathtub and the water splashed out onto the floor of the bathroom and it flooded the room. The good thing is that there was a drain on the floor of the bathroom that the water had a place to drain out but it was very slippery so we had to be careful not to fall. When we asked them to turn on the air for us, someone came to turn it on just for our room. We had made two reservations that we could not change so after few days of going to another city, we had to come back to Ramada hotel. We asked for a better bathroom this time and the room that we were given, had bathroom cupboards under the counter falling off the counter with a nail sticking out. It had a shower stall but the exposed nail was kind of dangerous and gross to look at. We finally had to change out room once again and this time, they gave us better room for the last couple of days. Over all, we had stayed in far better hotels in Seoul for relatively the same price. Next time, we are staying at Fraser Central Seoul which is just one block away from Ramada but it has far better staff and rooms to our satisfaction. Don't stay at Ramada.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Traveler
The breakfast buffet was overpriced .
6 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"It was great and will go back again!"
The room was clean and very spacious. We've stayed 8th floor. I highly recommend stay at the lower floor. Higher floor has a pluming issue because of water pressure. We had a pluming issue and they upgraded to deluxe room on next day. If you have three people, don't get the standard twin room. They will add rollaway bed in 2 people room and better to get 3 bed deluxe room. It was totally different level. It comes with washer too. There is Namdaemum market within 10 minute walking distance and everything was so cheap and good quality. If we are going back to Korea, we will stay again at the same place. The everyone at the front desk, they are so great and kind. I thank to everyone for great service.
6 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Sun
"You get what you pay for."
The Taxi driver even with GPS navigation had a hard time finding the hotel. He finally dropped me off a block away and I walked around till I found it. Not very many good restaurants close by. Didn't really even need a key for the door, if you just pushed down on the handle you could open it easily with no key, not very secure. I was afraid to put my passport in the room safe as the battery was almost dead. The bathroom was great, except the layout caused the entire floor to flood with water as it eventually goes down the drain.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Needs renovation"
The staff was great, most spoke English well. They told us how to get to the sights we wanted to see, held our luggage for us after checkout, and exchanged currency for us. The location is good, close to the subway and City Hall. There are good restaurants downstairs from the hotel. The hotel is getting run down and needs renovation, it's not terrible, but could be so much better. Carpets and furniture are all showing wear. My only real complaint was the AC was not turned on because they wait until summer, just like every other hotel we experienced in Korea. I thought by booking Ramada, they would be more western and have AC available. The temps were in the low 70's and the room was stuffy, even with the little windows open. But this is standard in Korea and not just this hotel, you may not find any hotel with the AC turned on in the spring.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
Diana
"Great base in Seoul"
We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada Inn and Suites. The location was convenient. We had a large and comfortable room. Everything was perfect.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nice and convenient location"
Overall it was great hotel to stay for the price , very convenient , close to everywhere.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Horrible service for high price"
Waited 30 mins just to check in. None of the taxi drivers know where the hotel is. The front desk never picks up the phone when you call. Nobody speaks English. I can't believe people actually gave this place a good rating. I booked 4 rooms and everybody had horrible service.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
VIP
"Love It"
The hotel is pretty good. Location is excellent. The only complaint I have is the room was little bit on the hot side. The air condition doesn't work.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2014
yoonekjt1101
"Ok"
The rooms furniture is from the 70's
5 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Antoine
Very good location in downtown Seoul. Close to city hall and Seoul subway station. Room was above average size. Only 2 elevators serviced my floor so I always had to wait awhile. Nice staff. Good wifi reception in lobby.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Staff extremely helpful,service very good. Had problem with our bathroom and got upgrade right away, but felt the second room wasn't,as clean as it should be. Hotel should get new towels, they were supposed to be white, but looked grey and stained, not attractive at all. Hotel convenient to metro and bus to airport was excellent. The guys at the concierge were excellent and so pleasant. Perhaps they should get a pay raise !
6 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Catherine G
"Good location, needs maintainance"
Good location and service but feels old, in need of renovation.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
more of a 3 star hotel. beware of the warnings that cab drivers are not familiar with this hotel location, even if they say they do.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Centrally Located with great comfort"
Pleasantly surprised with this comfortable hotel which is centrally located. The airport limousine takes you there. Close to the subway station and very close to the shipping area of Miong Dong and Namdemun.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Sudhir
"OK hotel for short-term stay"
Staff very polite and extremely helpful. This is the biggest plus. VERY close to Namdaemun market. Safe to walk around Hotel facility a little dated.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Ron
"Excellent Value and location"
Clean, staff very helpful and upgraded to a much bigger room.Excellent all round.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great location perfect for our 4 day getaway!"
My husband and I stayed in Seoul for Thanksgiving holiday weekend. We wanted to be close to the tourist attractions yet be away from the crowds. This hotel was perfect for us, we walked from the train station and arrived at check in. We were upgraded to the suite rm 1610 was huge (apartment like). We didn't eat at the food court located at the basement. Instead we ate at Kraze burger and a very pricey korean steakhouse across the street (they go by the weight of the meat, so it was 43000 won per person). Out the door we spent 88000 won with two Cass beers. Not bad at all with the oysters and side dishes it came with. There's a two two's fried chicken place, outback steakhouse (1/4mile away) a twosome place coffee place, starbucks, tom n toms coffee, and the convenience stores are right outside the hotel. Overall we had a great weekend and we booked a room again for this Christmas holiday weekend. This hotel is a gem! We are travellers and travelled to alot of places in the world and stayed in hotels ranging from 3-5 stars and the Ramada exceeded our needs and expectations. No complaints!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Sheila R.
"I would stay here again"
Excellent location u can catch the bus, from the airport and it drops u off right in front of the hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful
2 night trip Nov 18, 2013
Lytania
"Close to Seoul Station and City Hall"
Very convenient location. Close to two major subway lines and plenty of shopping and restaurants close by.
5 night trip Nov 9, 2013