All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI, 96814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just Relaxing.."
It was so wonderful and relaxing. Just enjoyed the room and watched alot of tv and down time. Cause I work 6 days. It was a nice getaway to another island. I'll be back.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Emily
Great stay, the staff was great and the room was clean. Close to the Mall so I could get items for my family.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Trip"
Very loud - poor service
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very nice"
The towels had a pleasant and fresh scent. The bed was comfortable. Daily housekeeping did an excellent job of keeping our room supplied with fresh towels, toiletries, etc. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Nan
"Not A "Luxury Suite" & Not Part of the Actual Hote"
This is an unfortunate situation since the room we stayed in was a personally owned room within the Alamoana Hotel. Apparently, they did this to garner more investors to lighten the financial burden. But this made things complicated as we were basically outside of the actual hotel service and care and detoured to contact its own outside management company for any issues (based in Vegas). So, if you contact the front desk, they will not help you, just being told to contact its own management company. The room was not fitting to its title, "Luxury Suite" as it offered nothing that indicated luxury except that it is in close to Waikiki and a mall next door. Shampoo and body soap was all that was offered and some metal hook on the wall to hang a roll of toilet paper (which I have to reach way back to get paper). There were rust in the bath metal parts and just a sense of "You are staying in a room that offers ocean view near central Waikiki, what are you complaining about??". I had contacted this outside management and never ended up receiving a proper follow up to the issue. It is not what it seemed to be. Disappointed.
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Shiro
"During ours 3 Days & 2 Night Stay!"
We stayed over at the hotel for 2 nights we got a room that was on the 35th floor of the Hotel-Condominium with a MOUNTAIN VIEW LOOKOUT,,although we didn't expect we were gonna be in a room that was private!,In order for us too get our rooms cleaned we would need too contact Housekeeping ourselves although there is an additional charge for PRIVATE ROOM's,,LOL felt like we just bought our own Condominium Unit at that moment,,when we seen housekeepers from our floor room area and asked them about Cleaning Services Questions they said there would be a charge for Private Rooms!,I didn't like how our T.V. Cable worked because wen ain't choose our own choice of channel and only can scroll up & down!.Although My family & I enjoyed having the chance to go around the mall and into town during our Appoinment schedules!..I would say the best crew I'd like most were theworkers who worked Day & Night Shifts at the Accent Store very friendly and welcoming along with Plantation Cafe Hostess's!.So far Bellmens were alright but most of the crew members in the hotel including Front Desk/Bell Men needs to learn how to Smile and Communicate with Guests & make us feel more welcomed!
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Marie
"Pleasantly surprised."
After reading the negative reviews, I was a bit uncomfortable as to what to expect for service and location. I was pleasantly surprised. Location and service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Perfect place"
The room was great. It was right where we wanted to be. A perfect place to come and relax. If we wanted to go shopping it was right in the same area with lots of choices to dine in. I'd choose Luxury suites again:)
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
JANELLE
"Very Disappointed"
No toiletries first night. No one on site to get any. Second day dirty towel left on bathroom floor as well as cleaning suppies left next to coffee maker and toilet plunger next to toilet was tacky.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Geri
"Private Owner vs. Actual Hotel"
I booked this room believing it was part of the hotel. It is actually a private owner. The only difference that I noticed was if there is any problems (which we did not experience)you go through the owner of the room and Not the hotel itself and NO ROOM SERVICE!! I was really looking forward to having room service as this was a mini staycation with my boyfriend and we didn't plan to leave the room at all. They have an okay breakfast buffet for $16.50 and they did provide great housekeeping.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Condominium vs. Standard Hotel"
The standard Ala Moana Hotel experience is always rewarding; however, the Ala Moana Hotel Condominium experience is a huge disappointment. It is a "night and day" difference as the standard hotel experience has better amenities such as their excellent housekeeping services whereas, the condominium's housekeeping experience was below par - forgot to replace face washcloth and the towels were frayed and mismatched. A soap dish was not included that led to the bathroom's counter being soiled by the soap's residue. Also, I had to contact their 1-800 number to get their housekeeping service to provide the face washcloth. The condominium only provides the bare essentials (only sheets and thin pillowcases on the bed's pillows) whereas, the hotel also provides a blanket, bedspread and decorative pillows. For the first time, the hotel's reception was very rude and impolite and their management failed to apologize for the receptionist's rudeness. The shower in the hotel condominium has a faulty shutoff valve as you had to find the "sweet spot" in order to shut the water completely off (knob kept rotating instead of stopping for the shutoff).
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Great location for honolulu marathon. Close to start line, convention center. And also, good location for shopping. This hotel is connected to big shopping by skywalk. It was very convenient.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
""Luxury Suites" is a misnomer"
This is the first time I booked thru Expedia and "Luxury Suites International" (LSI). I stay often at the Ala Moana Hotel because of its convenient location, near Ala Moana Beach (nice beach and good jogging trails) and the shopping mall. Ala Moana Hotel is a condotel (condo hotel) and most rooms are operated through Outrigger, which is how I usually book my stays. I learned from the very friendly and efficient check-in person that the room I booked thru LSI s not maintained by the hotel but through LSI. We were given a list of what LSI covers v. the hotel; for any maintenance problems (e.g., plumbing) we were to call a toll-free number, which I learned connects to someone in Las Vegas. On the plus side, the room was in a nice location (23rd floor). We could see the ocean from the lanai. But inside was poorly maintained: there was no alarm clock, no robe hook on the bathroom door (one could see it broke off and was not replaced), the sink grout was moldy, and a chair was badly stained. But they had a plunger for the slow draining bathroom sink. The owner should visit the room and take LSI to task.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"OK"
We made non-refundable reservations for a 2-night stay at the beginning and end of our trip. It turned out that these rooms were rental units - not owned or maintained by the hotel. The linens and bathrooms were clean. The floors, carpets and upholstered furniture in one room were dirty and stained. The other room they were much cleaner, but not great. There was a dead bug on the talbe. There was a nice view, but I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"The dump"
This is one place I would Never stay at this Dump. They don't tell you the rooms are owned by other people. Therefore the hotel staff would Not help with Anything!! They Would Not even give us a roll of T. P. we had to call the owner for Anything!! They still didn't accommodate us. I put stick it notes all over the room if we needed something and they still did Not give it to us. I'd Never stay there
liz
"the motel was nice for what I had expected"
I had expected the medium in treatment however they treated us with great respect. I was on the 19th floor I would have liked to be higher floor. The coffee pot was a little hard to fill where it was located. Pillows were fantastic. It was quiet well sealed and you could control the temperature well.Help was really great. It would have been nice to have a complementary shuttle from the airport.
Don
"Misled & Not Given Full Disclosure"
I need a call from your legal department. I will NEVER book anything through you again. Neither will any of our friends and family that heard about our mother's experience.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Mom
"Luxury suites has terrible response to housekeepin"
Never again, never again, never again...what more do you want to hear? terrible housekeeping
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
nick
"Great location for those without a car rental."
Did not have rental car, but took trolleys all around the island to most attractions. Only used cabs a few times. Great view from high room with nice balcony. Hotel quiet, city noisy.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Good value, great location"
If you're looking for bargain lodging close to shopping and the beach, then Ala Moana by Luxury Suites International is your place. The rooms are about half the cost of the Ala Moana Hotel rooms, but with the same basic amenities. If you love shopping, the popular Ala Moana Shopping Center is right next to the hotel - you even have a sky walk to avoid roads, etc. The staff are friendly for a big hotel, and Ala Moana Beach Park is just acxross the road. The hotel gives a nice taste of Honolulu without being stuck in "plastic" world of Waikiki. I will be back.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"not a hotel stay"
1. No hair dryer in room, 2. Room temperature seemed always cold, even it says 74. So I just turned it OFF. 3. No emptying of trash each day 4. No making of bed each day 5. No change of towels each day. This was advertised as a hotel, but it appears that I got something else
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to the beach and mall."
Though close to the beach and mall, police across the street at YMCA often and neighborhood not very nice at all. From the moment you check in under Luxury Suites you are told that you are not part of the actual hotel but that your room is owned by a different entity. You are given an "800" number to call if you need anything for your room. Of course the phone is only answered during business hours, and then you leave a message and they will get back to you the next day. Kept being told we would be brought two extra towels, and it took three days to receive. Then one day they left a note that they were out of washcloths and hand towels, so they took what we had, left none, and stated that they would have more the next day. Also, the bathroom was not very clean when we arrived, and was not cleaned very well each day. It does you no good to talk to the front counter, because they just tell you to call the phone number. Very disappointed in this hotel!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Jan
Very good
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Cindy
"Hotel was nice but service was terrible."
Service was exceptionally BAD. We had to call to get room cleaned on arrival; to get fresh towels; to get regular coffee with enough cream and sugar; to have a bath mat.; to have enough wash cloths, etc. The hotel staff was not responsible for any amenities - we had to call a special service. The rooms were musty and I do not think it was vaccumed at all during the entire 5 days we were there. The hotel location is very good but you need to improve services drastically.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Close to shopping, beach, and dining"
Valet parking is highly recommended. The room was clean, and there was an unexpected partial ocean view. The bed was a little bouncy so I felt it whenever my husband turned over or got up. The wi-fi was unreliable. The location is good if you want to shop or go to Ala Moana beach park. It's not in the heart of Waikiki but it's just a few minutes away by car so there are many dining, shopping, and beach options.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2014
"outstanding location"
Perfect location in downtown honolulu. Catwalk connected to the ala moana shopping center which has everything. Rooms were clean and comfy. Hotels fitness center was awesome, both wet and dry sauna. Somewhat reasonably priced. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Gregg R.
"Do not stay here!"
This place is ran by two companies and they do not work together. If you book with Luxury Suites, you have to call Las Vegas for help. Front desk will not help you! On top of that, Luxury suites is open during only during business hours. We booked double beds for 3 people, and they only gave us one bed. They said we can't guarantee booking. That was very frustrating and disappointing. I had to get a double bed room through Ala Moana. They charged me more money, and no one would reimburse me for that. There are no Luxury Suites agents available at the hotel. I spoke to the Vice President and all he could say was sorry for your situation., but we can't guarantee type of beds, only type of room, which was not stated during reservation.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
It was nice, the only down fall was that you needed your room key to access the room floors which wouldn't be a problem if the key would work in the elevators. You have to go slowly with your key in order for it to work and if it didn't go then you have to go along for the ride till you are able to push your floor.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"too pricey"
room was not as comfortable as I thought. For a luxury suite it is too pricey, but more on the lines of a regular room.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
brob
"Luxury Suites Intl. in Ala Mona Hotel"
Luxury Suites International cleaning staff failed to leave wash clothes in the room, 2 days during my stay. On returning to the room, after a day of activities, the office to request the towels was closed. The office was on Pacific Time.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Carolyn
"Conveniently just outside of "touristy" Waikiki"
We loved being adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center where we walked for exercise and had great meals. The Ala Moana Beach Park is across the street, much less crowded than Waikiki, however we spent our time at the hotel pool which was practically deserted! The room we had, 1908 was perfect for watching the Friday night fireworks put on by the Hilton. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff are separate front the hotel, but we did not need to contact them. The room is kind of plain, not "luxurious" (toilet paper on the thin, rough side). The door to the room was off-kilter and hard to close. All in all it was a pleasant stay and we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
"Ok hotel"
The hotel was clean and it's location is perfect for tourist. It's near the Ala Moana Mall and the beach.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Soonbaht
It was a great view from the room on the 35th floor. I had pleasant experience of staying at Ala Moana hotel
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
I really expected more. Room was just ok. Stayed at motels that were cleaner.
2 night trip May 27, 2014
"Condo vs. hotel room???"
I guess we didn't know from the website that we were in someone's condo...full disclosure would have been nice. Room did not have amenities, like coffee, shampoo...we had to track down maids to supply these. For a large hotel, we expected more in the way of room service and restaurant options within the hotel...
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
DT
"Not impressed"
Check in was terrible! The guy at the front was not interested in professional behavior or appropriate attitude. I was very disappointed.
2 night business trip May 31, 2014
"convenience"
enjoyed our stay...
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Alex
"great room"
nice ocean view room and we got great deal. We are happy to stay ala moana and we would like to go back there again.
3 night trip May 18, 2014
"Great value in good location"
The Ala Moana by Luxury Suites International is a great deal - close to Ala Moana Mall and the beach but cheaper than surrounding hotels. The room was clean, well appointed and comfortable. I was within walking distance to practically everything I needed to do in Honolulu - shopping, eating, etc.
Other trip May 24, 2014
My room was okay except a few things. The room was missing a remote for T.V and no one was able to help out with situation cause the hotel said the unit was under different management.Contact the unit management and offered apology but service can not be rendered cause it was weekend time and no one was available until Monday. Unfortunately, I checked out on Monday. It was a horrible experience. Maids showed up real late in the day to clean room and you are in your room trying to do things so I just asked them to empty trash and don't have to clean room...another horrible experience.
3 night business trip May 16, 2014
Paulo
I really enjoy my stay at this hotel !
6 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Peter Leong
"Strange Management Organization"
This hotel is really a condominium operated like a hotel. You check in as if a hotel but the room may be owned by an individual and operated by a different organization. Local hotel management may not service your room. Weird... Location is at the west end of Waikiki Beach (overrated in its own right). Needs a long walk to get there. Adjacent to Ala Moana Mall, access to shopping and transportation is very good. Being one of the decent hotels closest to the airport, and reasonably priced, a lot of air line and Air Force personnel seem to overnight through this hotel.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Brad
Very good location. Easy to find. Close to shopping.
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
"Ala Moana Condos"
We arrived after 9pm and checked in with no problems. The lady at the desk told us that if we had any problems to call this toll free number, as the hotel does not handle the condos. We got to our room to find we had a king size bed not two doubles. Called the toll free number only to get a recording. Hair in the shower, ugh
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Will Stay Here Again"
We enjoyed the Ala Moana Hotel/Condominiums. The property is well maintained and convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed being away from Waikiki, yet we could walk there when we felt like being in that area. Close to bus stops, the mall and park/beach. We did not eat in the hotel, but maybe next time we will try!
4 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Kris
"Luxury Suites/Hotel.com"
Totally upset with Hotels.com. Advertised that we did not have to pay until arrival and charges were made to credit card two months in advance. No bedding in room for extra bed. Room supplies were slim paint on wall damaged..... room just not clean!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Sunshine
"Close to everything"
Was pleasantly surprised with the value/quality of the room.
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
Tina P
The only problem was that the room in the hotel was not supported by the Ala Mona Hotel so if we needed to have the TV looked at we would have to call another number for service or for any other service.
7 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Not a 4 star property cigarette burn in chair cushion and dirty carpet
Business trip Jan 26, 2013

"Hotel location is good"
Hotel location is very good, close to the shopping Center and beach, but the room we stay with not belongs to the Ala mouna hotel, all the room service is managing by other company, if you need a extra bathroom towels you need to call to a long distance call someone in LasVegas, very inconvenient. I'll not recommend to any my friend to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015