All hotels in Patong, Thailand
239/14 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Patong, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice experiences in Phuket"
Good hotel, service is excellent, right on the busy road of patong. Love it, will come back.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
juliet
"Just ok"
The bathroom was dirty when we get to the hotel, they gave us other room but there wasn't a big difference. Towels wasn't clean enough.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Daniel f
"Amazing Hotel"
This hotel is 5*, I could not be happier. The staffs are very tentative to customers, they accommodated all my requests. Stay here for 6 days and left with smiling face. Will come back again.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
juliet
"Is near shop and bar's"
Is still but near all round shopping center, bars and the beach. nihtlife is perfect and also hard rock cafe
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Nice hotel, love swimming pool, close to beach"
I like everything just need be careful about taxi will bring u to the wrong place , there are 2 hotels with the same name I have to take second taxi to the right place, by hotel everything was great;)
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
guy ji
"not a happy stay"
so many mosquitos in the room. the bed was wet. tower is not enough.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Gilbert
"22 nights at deevana plaze"
great Hotel good Situation in patong friendy staff except few recepionists good Food nice Ambiente TV channels not enough choice of foreign programms as german speaking channels ! DW is not a good choice ! i will come back soon to this Hotel
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
heinz
"Fun in Phuket!"
Wonderful!
4 night trip Jan 26, 2015
cheryl
"Great hotel."
The hotel was great with a good location and facilities but as mentioned by many other travelers the Internet does not reach your room which is quite annoying.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Very good location, only 5-10 mins walk from Bangla Road. Nominatet for best budget hotel in Phuket.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel and good value.......but"
This hotel was actually amazing accept for one thing, that made us check out after only 2 days. The room are beautiful and really cozy and the pool area is amazing, but our room smelled horrible, like a very old bungalow at the Ocean ( and I have been at many low budget places ) and it was stranged, since is was a concrete Hotel. But many we just had unluck. The location is good if you really want to stay in Paton....but GOD it is an overrun place, came here many years ago for the first time, and last time 6 years ago.....totaly destroyed.
2 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
jesper
It was a pleasant stay. The staff were super helpful, and the doormen had my kind of blue humor. The hotel is also close enough/but far enough from Bangla, which is a perk. I would definitely stay there again. Be sure to get them at a good rate!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"On going comstruction"
Some noise from construction. Pool great. Room cleaning great. Remember the name used to be Mecure for this site and confusng some taxi drivers
4 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"A great hotel in a good position"
I enjoyed my stay ,the staff mask your stay enjoyable. The hotel is closer to OTOP market place which has lots of market shops & restaurants & lots of small friendly bars THe hotel has 2 downers . The first is a very bad WiFi it is very slow . The other bad point is a poor Quality hand soap which has replaced a previous good quality soap.
11 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Keith
"THe only bad points of TheMercure Phuket Deevana g"
The hotel 12 months ago changed the soap in the rooms> The replacement is a very poor substitute. For example if you have a oil massage (a very common thing to do in Phuket) the soap provided is unable to remove the oil from your skin. (several people have told they have resorted to going to the supermarket to purchase some.) The only other failing is the pathetic WI Fi internet which is the worst i have ever come encountered. Other wise the rest of my many stays at this hotel is fantastic.
10 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Happy Customer
We stayed at the Mercure for 12 days and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff are very friendly and more than willing to help out in any way possible. The hotel itself is very clean and modern with a good western feel to it-which,at times, was a welcome relief from the noise and chaos of Patong!It is located only a short walk from Patong Beach and Bangla Road meaning you're right in the middle of all the fun The sun bar located on the pool deck provided us with the perfect opportunity to relax with a nice beer after a long day. The only real negatives were the number of equipment in the gym which were broken or just not working, and also the water in the pool constantly being at a very low temperature, making it almost impossible to swim at times even when it was a 30+ degree day Other than that there really isn't anything to complain about. Will definitely be coming back to Patong and staying here again
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"its ok to stay"
overall it was ok - just not easy for taxi driver to find, because there are two merure deevana hotels in patong. just one name in addition is "resort". so easy mixeup. For slippers we had to ask for them.
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2014
swiss traveler
Excellent location of the hotel. Not noisy at night. Shop 24 hours and massage in 10 meters from the hotel. The beach is 5 minutes walk. The main street and shopping center Ceylon in 10 minutes. Polite staff, great bar and restaurant, always clean pool. The hotel meets 4 stars.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"I will definately be a return customer."
Very luxurious hotel
10 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Bruce
"Enjoyed it"
Hotel was great. Enjoyed the couples spa massage and sauna treatment. Hotel was walking (half mile) distance to the Patong beach. Rec'd free drinks at bar. We would go back!!!! Hotel far enough from the busy main street where the music and bars won't bother you and easily get a good nights rest.
Response by Deevana Plaza Phuket
Thank you for choosing Mercure Phuket Deevana for your recent stay in Patong. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guest satisfaction is our main priority Thank you for choosing Mercure Phuket Deevana for your recent stay in Patong. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our gust. We hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice Place."
The hotel was great. Breakfast was kind of expensive and they had flavorless bacon. Flavorless bacon! I didn't know that was possible. For dinner, walk to Break Point and you will not be dissapointed. Great food for a great price. I would say, pay extra for a room on the pool side as it is quiter than the outside ring of rooms. The view of the pool is better than the view of the city anyway. I did not care for Patong and would not stay in Patong again, constantly being harrassed for a suit, tuk tuk, or a massage, but that has nothing to do with the hotel. If you go on one tour here, go on a sea cave kayak tour. Take a more expensive tour as they limit the group size. Skip Phi Phi if you are here in the high season, the crowds are sickening.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
Traveler
"Expensive, yet disappointing. Poor managed hotel."
Toilet has terrible odor even after they try to clean it; only sprayed air freshener but never actually clean the toilet and its surrounding. Only provided two towels. Door knob/handle installed upside down. Water pressure is weak; shower drain clogged and causes flood. Bed sheets were stained when first checked in to the room.
Other trip Jan 5, 2013
Alexander
"Western-style comfort at Thailand-style prices"
This was the nicest hotel I stayed at in Thailand, and easily one of the least expensive as well. The hotel is in the south Patong area, a block or two from the beach, and a short, inexpensive taxi or tuk tuk ride from the nightlife area. (The nightlife area itself is quite noisy and a bit of a scene, so I think you're better off being a short taxi ride away.) The room are very clean and well-appointed. The staff is friendly. And the pool is nice and relaxing. My only complaint is that, like other reviewers, I found the shower to be quite cold. I used the shower head in the separate bathtub, which was fine. Overall, I recommend this hotel highly. I ended up extending my stay in Phuket for a few more nights, and I tried a different hotel further north (the Album Hotel) -- but it was difficult to get to sleep there because there's so much street noise. It's a good idea to be a little bit outside the main area. I ended up moving back to the Mercure, and I definitely would stay here again on a return visit.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
JJ

"Good pool area"
A great place to stay close to everything you need in Patong. Nice pool
7 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Friendly Hotel"
Nice hotel, walking distant to any restaurant. Money changer just right in front
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Purna
"central location"
A very central hotel to stay at. I found the staff and service terrific with pretty good english. This is the third time i have stayed here and each time i have seen improvements.Food is as good as you will get anywhere in Patong. Also everywhere you want to go is walking distance.
7 night trip Jul 27, 2015
"Short Getaway"
Excellent location food was great especially the Pancakes and comfort bed. Will have stay there again next trip
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Yushi
"special request"
I'm travelling with my mum who is a stroke patient and has walking disability.I have requested to have room closer from the drop off area.It's sad that they didn't take note.She is given room 150 which is a distance away.Hope that you can pay more attention to special request in future.overall, it's a nice place and we have enjoyed our trip.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
seah
SG
"Worth for discount price not full price"
The hotel was nice, staff was very helpful and friendly. Except we were expected their flat screen TV to have an USB port, coffee/tea maker as mentioned on room description and as a standard when compared to other same room type.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Intu-on
"Rooms were so comfortable, like home from home"
We came to this hotel after walking out of another local hotel and are so glad we did! The staff were friendly and helpful, the pool and swim up bar was great with a selection of cocktails and drinks. We were upgraded to a top floor room as we were hon honeymoon which was like home from home, very comfortable. Real filter coffee machine in the room was an unexpected bonus, large toiletries pots and the buffet breakfast selection was vast and tasty! Would certainly recommend this hotel, 5 min walk tops to the beach, bars, restaurants and 10 min walk from Bangla Road.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Charlotte
"Pleasant stay"
Good location close to everything .. Beach,shopping,mall .. The room is clean & spacious . Hotel staff friendly and attentive. Free Wifi but very slow . No electric kettle in the room as coffee maker provided .Nice place to stay .
3 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
SG
"Clean, great value and all around fantastic."
I was traveling as part of a work trip with a few of my co-workers. We all booked Deevana Plaza on a whim because the prices were right and the reviews were positive. Fortunately, it did not disappoint. Between us, we stayed in six different hotels/resorts while we were in Patong, and it was easily our favorite. The rooms were extremely comfortable, clean and well-maintained. The facilities were maintained extremely well, the staff professional, and the amenities more than exceeded my expectations. It's located just far enough away from Bangla Road to be quiet, but getting there is an easy walk.
6 night trip May 30, 2015
Nicholas
"Great value"
Great value. Excellent room and pool and good for families. Restaurant is working on new menu and doing ok but needs to spice it up a bit. Corridors a little noisy when people leaving, and pool sound a little too loud sometimes. But overall excellent value and very comfortable rooms and bathroom.
4 night trip May 8, 2015
Ian
"Great accommodation."
My son and I stayed 10 nights and very much enjoyed our stay here. Would definitely return. The pool the buffet breakfast friendly staff strongly recommend.
10 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
jaxon
"Very nice"
Great location. Great facility's! We left a bad hotel on tri trang beach earlier and we were much happier
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Raymond
"FAM VAC"
We got a great stay in the hotel. Overall, it was a pleasant vacation for the family. Employees are very kind, helpful and approachable. Location is very good as it is nearby with the beach, shopping center and restaurants. If we got a chance to have a vacation again in Phuket, definitely we will stay again in Deevana Plaza Phuket.
6 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Manuelito
"Quick trip away"
I have stayed here 3 times now and it is constantly an overall pleasurable experience hence why I keep returning I would say thy the pool and bar facilities could do with an upgrade along with looking at running some sort of night at the hotel like a pool party etc something to bring people into the pool area one night a week and run the bar beyond 6pm it just seems a little tired and needs a lift I also noticed since changing name it has become very family orientated and I would recommend as being awesome for a family holiday
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Luke
"Nice hotel with great breakfast"
It is my second time to stay at Deevana group of company hotel but it was my first time to stay at their hotel in Phuket. Well they have a great staff who are friendly and helpful and most of all cheerful and different nationality. The food there is great with lots of variety and delicious. Room were spacious. ^_^
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Adrian
"Absolutely amazing place to stay!"
So glad we picked the Deevana Plaza to stay at on our recent trip to Thailand. Extremely friendly staff and such a beautiful hotel. The service we received was truly amazing from the day we arrived and up until we left 12 days later. We had a deluxe pool view room on the 4th floor and we weren't disturbed by any noise, it was very quiet. Shopping just up the road and only a 5 minute walk to Patong beach. Could not fault the Hotel or the staff at all. Beautiful pool with a bar where you could sit in the pool and drink, happy hour was always fun! Great friendly barmen. Glad we got the buffet breakfast included, was so convenient and great selections.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Megan
"Great stay, great price"
Was there for 3 nights. Everything was great and comfortable :)
3 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
Tian Fook
"Great!"
It was a great stay. Overall thumbs up.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Stayed for 12 nights & thoroughly enjoyed my stay, definitely would recommend Deevana Plaza to friends and would stay again, great popl & buffet breakfast
12 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Tamara
"Recomanded hotel"
Location is perfect if you looking to stay away from the crowded bangla road. The hotel is really recomanded apart from the breakfast which is limited.
6 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Maitham
"Great family holiday"
A great time away with the children. Central to everything in patong. Quiet resort. Buffet breakfast was great. Recommend using mr T as a taxi driver. He is straight outside resort
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
kylie
Fantastic hotel, staff are very friendly. Overall very enjoyable stay
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jonathon
We loved our short stay at Deevana: First of all the staff have exceptional manners. They are so professional and polite. Our room was really nice, very clean and a large bathroom. Our fridge wasn't working properly but they promptly got that fixed which was great. The breakfast is amazing, there is heaps of choice for all types preferences. The pool is awesome- it was big and with a swim up pool bar and actual beds to sun bake on. The gym was pretty decent. The location of the hotel wasn't bad, a short walk from the centre of Patong and right around the corner from a small street food market and close to the beach. One downside was that we were leaving at 5am on our last morning and so we organised to have a takeaway breakfast, when asked what we would get they explained that the chef decides each morning. We said thats fine but we can't have anything with meat in it, they wrote that down and assured us it would be fine. But unfortunately when we got to the airport and started eating our breakfast box it turns out they had a ham sandwich in each along with some pastries and a drink.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Very satisfactory overall. Breakfast were good."
Yes, our experience of the hotel was excellent. The pool area was great.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Good
3 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Muhammad Zahier
"Luxurious stay"
Beautiful hotel with a great pool and close to everything. Great friendly staff as well. The gym was below average, especially for such a nice hotel. But overall it was great.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Logan
Nice Hotel but pool was not as big as it looks on broacher and sun is limited. In range of most needs.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015