All hotels in Patong, Thailand

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
The room is quite spacious and generally clean. The only gripe is that the air con doesn't really follow the control and was always at 18-20C. The breakfast was not bad, and they change some of the dishes daily. The pool, and its jacuzzi, was a great place to chill. Location wise, Patong has pretty much everything, and you can find food, drinks and beach within walking distance. But it's ~1km away from the famous bangla street and shopping mall.
3 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2015
Guo Rui
"Good Stay"
It was a good stay at deevana... Had a good swimming pool but I was disappointed that there was no kids swimming pool.... The location is an awesome one opposite hard rock cafe....and patong beach which is just walking distance
5 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Maxwell
SG
"Convenient location, pleasant environment"
Regrettably, noisy renovation work was carried out during our stay, generally hotels will plan to carry out major repair or construction work during the low season
Other trip Dec 6, 2015
Rene
Got a room at a heavy discount. Great facilities and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 2, 2015
"good stay"
A great stay, a few minor issues with hotel cleaning but all in all a brilliant time
4 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach and main street"
Just 5 min away from Patong Beach. 10 min away from shopping mall. Convenient stores and restaurants around. Convenient choice.
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
HK
I absolutely loved it! The staff were amazing, the bed was comfortable & at a great price.
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
"Family hotel"
Great stay near shopping & nightlife area,nice pool & family atmosphere
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Mohamed
"Worth a visit!"
Amazing hotel. Great service. Perfect location. Highly reccomend. You will not be disappointed!
4 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Ross
"Cozy hotel"
The bed is very good.Hotel is very cozy.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
SG
"Great stay with friendly and helpful staff"
Pleasant stay. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Love the swimmimg pool and everything is in order. However room and hotel is a bit old and need some renovation to renew. Location from popular attraction is quite far.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Lovely stay"
I was really impressed with it, lovely hotel in a good location, only 15 min walk from the beach, the pool was great and the service overall was excellent. Staffs were very friendly, especially Mr. Pthai ( Concierge staff ). I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
Choi Fung
Great pool, super staff helped with tours and provided good advice on what sites to visit. Hotel is close to the beach shops and many resturants.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
"Nice hotel near the beach and eateries"
Hotel is an old building which was furnished to the highest standard. It looks classy and the hotel staffs are really well trained. You can ask them any questions and they will have the answers ready.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"Fantastic Phuket Experience"
Our 2nd stay at the hotel. Great price, location, pool and staff. If you want a 5 star experience for under $100 (AUD) this is the place for a family or romantic stay.
5 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Bettina
"Ok"
Average
3 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
Very pleasant stay will be returning. Nice rooms excellent pool area and great gym. All staff pleasant and accommodating.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Garry
Top place to stay staff always friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Rod
"Amazing hotel and amazing staff!"
This hotel is definitely a must stay in Thailand, it has everything you need it is close to Bangla road the beach and the shops! The pool is amazing and the staff are such beautiful people! I will be staying here every time I come back to Thailand!
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Marina
"I will stay next time at Deevana plaza hotel"
The hotel is great for location and clean but the service is very bad
5 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2015
Saleh
"Great Location Great staff"
The hotel is large and clean We arrived and we were taken to our room. It was a city view room on floor six and was a long way from the foyer. It over looked a road with a number of bars and also the large garbage bins below. I was a bit disappointed due to the fact that I had booked some time ago. We spoke to the receptionist and requested a pool view and there was no problem with that. It cost us a little more but the outloook was excellent. We had dinner at the hotel the first night to say the least it was not very good. The Risotto was like porrige and had no taste , the lamb rack was cold and fatty. The service was very slow. I should have known there was something wrong as we were the only one there. Leaving aside this the hotel and staff are very good. I would stay there again but would book the pool view rooms.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Nifty
Great hotel and the pool is amazing! Only down fall was the shower temp changed while showering and needed a bigger gym! But great hotel otherwise for the price!
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Scrad
"The best"
It was extraordinary
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Shirly
"Lovely stay"
Lovely hotel in a good location. Only a 15 min walk from the beach and the main restaurants and bars. Staff were very friendly and the pool was great!
3 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Lucy
"As expected."
Good location. Big swimming pool. Very good service. Breakfast repetitive, but with variety of choice.
4 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Dusan
"Close to everything"
Hotel near tu hard rock cafe.room very clean.pool is nice and also clean.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
shima
MY
"Overall good hotel...would stay again."
Liked the hotel, it was a good location, great pool and seating ect. Rooms were great and service was good. The prices for drinks and food at the pool bar and room service is way over priced!...but what hotel isn't. It was good and I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Jules
"Pleasant surprise."
Nice pool. Good food. Active area but family friendly. No hot water, warm only.
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"opposite hard rock cafe"
hot and cold water - changing every five seconds!!! bed ok.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Good pool area"
A great place to stay close to everything you need in Patong. Nice pool
7 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Friendly Hotel"
Nice hotel, walking distant to any restaurant. Money changer just right in front
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Purna
Everything was great staff were really good breakfast had great variety we have been staying at this hotel since it opened .deevana brand has really improved the hotel. No complaints
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
gaile linigen
"It was different from the evaluation of Expedia-th"
Free Wi-Fi was not connected overnight. The hot water of the shower was lukewarm. The water pressure of the shower was weak.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Net
Nice hotel in Patong. About a ten minute walk to the beach. Upon check in I was asked to pay THB6000 deposit. The deposit is based on the duration of your stay which I find odd particularly when they take an imprint of your card. I was told by the reception lady that I could pay the deposit in cash or card. If I paid by card the money would take two days to be refunded. Card it is. The rooms are very noisy which is a common remark. You hear everyone walking past your room, luggage wheels etc. Some cultures feel the need to yell at each other at all hours of the day. Apparently it is rude to whisper. Well guess what is is not rude to whisper when in hotels with thin front doors. Make sure you have your shower before 8am otherwise it will be like warm at best. This was the case for six of the seven morning showers. Mildly annoying to have a cold shower on holidays. The morning I checked out, I showered at 5am and the water was hot. When I checked out I was informed that my deposit will be refunded in 30 days. Annoying to find out that detail when told 2 days the week prior when I checked in. Anyway I check my bank just now and the refund has been returned. Just frustrating at the time to be told two different stories when in reality the deposit is a common process when checking in and out. Otherwise the hotel is good for the money. Just don't expect those little extra things that a five star hotel offers. Sometimes they don't deliver as well.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Todd
"central location"
A very central hotel to stay at. I found the staff and service terrific with pretty good english. This is the third time i have stayed here and each time i have seen improvements.Food is as good as you will get anywhere in Patong. Also everywhere you want to go is walking distance.
7 night trip Jul 27, 2015
"great hotel"
I have been staying at this hotel .since it first opened .when it was the Mercure .i think the deevana has made this hotel so much better breakfast has improved so much also room faculities had a great time 14 days there I will be back next year
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
gaile linigen
"good hotel"
The hotel was clean and in a good spot, the staff were very friendly and always happy to help round the clock.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Well appointed comfortable Hotel"
I stayed at the Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong as part of a group of 12 friends celebrating a 50th birthday. We had six rooms booked, all of which were serviced daily to a very high standard. Complimentary bottled water was refreshed daily. More was available upon request. The room was large, modern, airy and air conditioned which was important for me in the hot and humid climate of Thailand. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and obliging - no request was too much trouble. Breakfast was included in our tariff and this was always fresh and of the highest standard. The selection was very comprehensive with both western food and Asian food available daily. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly each morning. The pool was a delight with a swim up bar that served happy hour drinks from 4pm - 6pm daily. buy one, get one free (including cocktails) - fabulous. We were offered a private dinner party on the rooftop terrace with happy hour drinks throughout and a privately prepared bar-b-que and personalised service. The dinner table was formally set and the six staff members provided excellent service. The dinner menu was comprehensive with freshly made soup, pasta & sauce, salad bar, spring rolls, dim sims, kebabs (4 varieties) and then dessert. Very inexpensive and a wonderful addition to our holiday. Reception staff were very accommodating and quickly attended to all my needs. The hotel is conveniently located approximately 12 minutes walk to Bangla Rd and Jung Ceylon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Gavin
"Away from the hustle but close to everything"
The staff at this hotel were excellent, they gave us memorable stay and a reason to go back. Breakfast was good with man choices even for the fussiest eaters. The hotel is close to everything, within walking distance or a short tuk tuk ride if not in the mod to walk.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Darren
"Great location, close to everything while being ou"
Our stay at the Deevana Plaza was excellent. Close to the beach and the shopping. Everything close by or only a short walk away.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Jenni and Chris
"Short Getaway"
Excellent location food was great especially the Pancakes and comfort bed. Will have stay there again next trip
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Yushi
"special request"
I'm travelling with my mum who is a stroke patient and has walking disability.I have requested to have room closer from the drop off area.It's sad that they didn't take note.She is given room 150 which is a distance away.Hope that you can pay more attention to special request in future.overall, it's a nice place and we have enjoyed our trip.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
seah
SG
"Very nice hotel. Exceeded my expectations."
Great value for what we paid. Only down side was that beach was further away than i anticipated-if that's not an issue then i would highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Raj
"Good hotel"
Great hotel close to beach , staff were fantastic very clean & tidy I would highly recommend it
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Gav
Nice hotel, plenty to do near by and not too far away from the nightlife but there was no noise that could be heard from it.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at Deevana Plaza, most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. However, at night time I found the room very noisy as the corridors were concrete all the noise seemed to echo and the doors seemed to be very thin. Most of the 12 nights I stayed, we had several different groups of inconsiderate people on the other side of the corridor who were extremely noisy late into the night and this made it very difficult to sleep.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Worth for discount price not full price"
The hotel was nice, staff was very helpful and friendly. Except we were expected their flat screen TV to have an USB port, coffee/tea maker as mentioned on room description and as a standard when compared to other same room type.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Intu-on
"Rooms were so comfortable, like home from home"
We came to this hotel after walking out of another local hotel and are so glad we did! The staff were friendly and helpful, the pool and swim up bar was great with a selection of cocktails and drinks. We were upgraded to a top floor room as we were hon honeymoon which was like home from home, very comfortable. Real filter coffee machine in the room was an unexpected bonus, large toiletries pots and the buffet breakfast selection was vast and tasty! Would certainly recommend this hotel, 5 min walk tops to the beach, bars, restaurants and 10 min walk from Bangla Road.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Charlotte
"Pleasant stay"
Good location close to everything .. Beach,shopping,mall .. The room is clean & spacious . Hotel staff friendly and attentive. Free Wifi but very slow . No electric kettle in the room as coffee maker provided .Nice place to stay .
3 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
SG
"Clean, great value and all around fantastic."
I was traveling as part of a work trip with a few of my co-workers. We all booked Deevana Plaza on a whim because the prices were right and the reviews were positive. Fortunately, it did not disappoint. Between us, we stayed in six different hotels/resorts while we were in Patong, and it was easily our favorite. The rooms were extremely comfortable, clean and well-maintained. The facilities were maintained extremely well, the staff professional, and the amenities more than exceeded my expectations. It's located just far enough away from Bangla Road to be quiet, but getting there is an easy walk.
6 night trip May 30, 2015