All hotels in Patong, Thailand
239/14 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Patong, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service

"The best"
It was extraordinary
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Shirly
"Lovely stay"
Lovely hotel in a good location. Only a 15 min walk from the beach and the main restaurants and bars. Staff were very friendly and the pool was great!
3 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Lucy
"As expected."
Good location. Big swimming pool. Very good service. Breakfast repetitive, but with variety of choice.
4 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Dusan
"Close to everything"
Hotel near tu hard rock cafe.room very clean.pool is nice and also clean.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
shima
MY
"Overall good hotel...would stay again."
Liked the hotel, it was a good location, great pool and seating ect. Rooms were great and service was good. The prices for drinks and food at the pool bar and room service is way over priced!...but what hotel isn't. It was good and I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Jules
"Pleasant surprise."
Nice pool. Good food. Active area but family friendly. No hot water, warm only.
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"opposite hard rock cafe"
hot and cold water - changing every five seconds!!! bed ok.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Good pool area"
A great place to stay close to everything you need in Patong. Nice pool
7 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Friendly Hotel"
Nice hotel, walking distant to any restaurant. Money changer just right in front
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Purna
Everything was great staff were really good breakfast had great variety we have been staying at this hotel since it opened .deevana brand has really improved the hotel. No complaints
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
gaile linigen
"It was different from the evaluation of Expedia-th"
Free Wi-Fi was not connected overnight. The hot water of the shower was lukewarm. The water pressure of the shower was weak.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Net
Nice hotel in Patong. About a ten minute walk to the beach. Upon check in I was asked to pay THB6000 deposit. The deposit is based on the duration of your stay which I find odd particularly when they take an imprint of your card. I was told by the reception lady that I could pay the deposit in cash or card. If I paid by card the money would take two days to be refunded. Card it is. The rooms are very noisy which is a common remark. You hear everyone walking past your room, luggage wheels etc. Some cultures feel the need to yell at each other at all hours of the day. Apparently it is rude to whisper. Well guess what is is not rude to whisper when in hotels with thin front doors. Make sure you have your shower before 8am otherwise it will be like warm at best. This was the case for six of the seven morning showers. Mildly annoying to have a cold shower on holidays. The morning I checked out, I showered at 5am and the water was hot. When I checked out I was informed that my deposit will be refunded in 30 days. Annoying to find out that detail when told 2 days the week prior when I checked in. Anyway I check my bank just now and the refund has been returned. Just frustrating at the time to be told two different stories when in reality the deposit is a common process when checking in and out. Otherwise the hotel is good for the money. Just don't expect those little extra things that a five star hotel offers. Sometimes they don't deliver as well.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Todd
"central location"
A very central hotel to stay at. I found the staff and service terrific with pretty good english. This is the third time i have stayed here and each time i have seen improvements.Food is as good as you will get anywhere in Patong. Also everywhere you want to go is walking distance.
7 night trip Jul 27, 2015
"great hotel"
I have been staying at this hotel .since it first opened .when it was the Mercure .i think the deevana has made this hotel so much better breakfast has improved so much also room faculities had a great time 14 days there I will be back next year
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
gaile linigen
"good hotel"
The hotel was clean and in a good spot, the staff were very friendly and always happy to help round the clock.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Well appointed comfortable Hotel"
I stayed at the Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong as part of a group of 12 friends celebrating a 50th birthday. We had six rooms booked, all of which were serviced daily to a very high standard. Complimentary bottled water was refreshed daily. More was available upon request. The room was large, modern, airy and air conditioned which was important for me in the hot and humid climate of Thailand. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and obliging - no request was too much trouble. Breakfast was included in our tariff and this was always fresh and of the highest standard. The selection was very comprehensive with both western food and Asian food available daily. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly each morning. The pool was a delight with a swim up bar that served happy hour drinks from 4pm - 6pm daily. buy one, get one free (including cocktails) - fabulous. We were offered a private dinner party on the rooftop terrace with happy hour drinks throughout and a privately prepared bar-b-que and personalised service. The dinner table was formally set and the six staff members provided excellent service. The dinner menu was comprehensive with freshly made soup, pasta & sauce, salad bar, spring rolls, dim sims, kebabs (4 varieties) and then dessert. Very inexpensive and a wonderful addition to our holiday. Reception staff were very accommodating and quickly attended to all my needs. The hotel is conveniently located approximately 12 minutes walk to Bangla Rd and Jung Ceylon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Gavin
"Away from the hustle but close to everything"
The staff at this hotel were excellent, they gave us memorable stay and a reason to go back. Breakfast was good with man choices even for the fussiest eaters. The hotel is close to everything, within walking distance or a short tuk tuk ride if not in the mod to walk.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Darren
"Great location, close to everything while being ou"
Our stay at the Deevana Plaza was excellent. Close to the beach and the shopping. Everything close by or only a short walk away.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Jenni and Chris
"Short Getaway"
Excellent location food was great especially the Pancakes and comfort bed. Will have stay there again next trip
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Yushi
"special request"
I'm travelling with my mum who is a stroke patient and has walking disability.I have requested to have room closer from the drop off area.It's sad that they didn't take note.She is given room 150 which is a distance away.Hope that you can pay more attention to special request in future.overall, it's a nice place and we have enjoyed our trip.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
seah
SG
"Very nice hotel. Exceeded my expectations."
Great value for what we paid. Only down side was that beach was further away than i anticipated-if that's not an issue then i would highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Raj
"Good hotel"
Great hotel close to beach , staff were fantastic very clean & tidy I would highly recommend it
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Gav
Nice hotel, plenty to do near by and not too far away from the nightlife but there was no noise that could be heard from it.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at Deevana Plaza, most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. However, at night time I found the room very noisy as the corridors were concrete all the noise seemed to echo and the doors seemed to be very thin. Most of the 12 nights I stayed, we had several different groups of inconsiderate people on the other side of the corridor who were extremely noisy late into the night and this made it very difficult to sleep.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Worth for discount price not full price"
The hotel was nice, staff was very helpful and friendly. Except we were expected their flat screen TV to have an USB port, coffee/tea maker as mentioned on room description and as a standard when compared to other same room type.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Intu-on
"Rooms were so comfortable, like home from home"
We came to this hotel after walking out of another local hotel and are so glad we did! The staff were friendly and helpful, the pool and swim up bar was great with a selection of cocktails and drinks. We were upgraded to a top floor room as we were hon honeymoon which was like home from home, very comfortable. Real filter coffee machine in the room was an unexpected bonus, large toiletries pots and the buffet breakfast selection was vast and tasty! Would certainly recommend this hotel, 5 min walk tops to the beach, bars, restaurants and 10 min walk from Bangla Road.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Charlotte
"Pleasant stay"
Good location close to everything .. Beach,shopping,mall .. The room is clean & spacious . Hotel staff friendly and attentive. Free Wifi but very slow . No electric kettle in the room as coffee maker provided .Nice place to stay .
3 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
SG
"Clean, great value and all around fantastic."
I was traveling as part of a work trip with a few of my co-workers. We all booked Deevana Plaza on a whim because the prices were right and the reviews were positive. Fortunately, it did not disappoint. Between us, we stayed in six different hotels/resorts while we were in Patong, and it was easily our favorite. The rooms were extremely comfortable, clean and well-maintained. The facilities were maintained extremely well, the staff professional, and the amenities more than exceeded my expectations. It's located just far enough away from Bangla Road to be quiet, but getting there is an easy walk.
6 night trip May 30, 2015
Nicholas
"Just Ok"
Staff and location of hotel is great. breakfast really good. But our room had a terrible sewage like smell. And when we complained they lit a incense candle which combined with the sewage smell just made it worse. So we opened doors and just lived with it. As I am not one to continue to complain and obviously there was nothing else they could do about it. But the most disappointing aspect of our stay was on the last night dinner we had. Because it was raining and we wanted something special as my girlfriend and I decided to get engaged as so we decided to eat in the restaurant at the hotel. We did not want any fuss so we just mentioned it to one staff member because we wanted her to take a photo of us when i proposed. Well thats what we got a photo and then she rushed off, not to see her again until our meals came which was served cold and very tough for Australian sirloin steak. And once the staff member rushed off again not to see her again. We actually had to go and find a staff member so we could settle our bill. There was no communication as to whether we enjoyed our meal or not even on settlement.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great value"
Great value. Excellent room and pool and good for families. Restaurant is working on new menu and doing ok but needs to spice it up a bit. Corridors a little noisy when people leaving, and pool sound a little too loud sometimes. But overall excellent value and very comfortable rooms and bathroom.
4 night trip May 8, 2015
Ian
"Great accommodation."
My son and I stayed 10 nights and very much enjoyed our stay here. Would definitely return. The pool the buffet breakfast friendly staff strongly recommend.
10 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
jaxon
"Very nice"
Great location. Great facility's! We left a bad hotel on tri trang beach earlier and we were much happier
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Raymond
"FAM VAC"
We got a great stay in the hotel. Overall, it was a pleasant vacation for the family. Employees are very kind, helpful and approachable. Location is very good as it is nearby with the beach, shopping center and restaurants. If we got a chance to have a vacation again in Phuket, definitely we will stay again in Deevana Plaza Phuket.
6 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Manuelito
"Quick trip away"
I have stayed here 3 times now and it is constantly an overall pleasurable experience hence why I keep returning I would say thy the pool and bar facilities could do with an upgrade along with looking at running some sort of night at the hotel like a pool party etc something to bring people into the pool area one night a week and run the bar beyond 6pm it just seems a little tired and needs a lift I also noticed since changing name it has become very family orientated and I would recommend as being awesome for a family holiday
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Luke
"Nice hotel with great breakfast"
It is my second time to stay at Deevana group of company hotel but it was my first time to stay at their hotel in Phuket. Well they have a great staff who are friendly and helpful and most of all cheerful and different nationality. The food there is great with lots of variety and delicious. Room were spacious. ^_^
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Adrian
"Absolutely amazing place to stay!"
So glad we picked the Deevana Plaza to stay at on our recent trip to Thailand. Extremely friendly staff and such a beautiful hotel. The service we received was truly amazing from the day we arrived and up until we left 12 days later. We had a deluxe pool view room on the 4th floor and we weren't disturbed by any noise, it was very quiet. Shopping just up the road and only a 5 minute walk to Patong beach. Could not fault the Hotel or the staff at all. Beautiful pool with a bar where you could sit in the pool and drink, happy hour was always fun! Great friendly barmen. Glad we got the buffet breakfast included, was so convenient and great selections.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Megan
"Great stay, great price"
Was there for 3 nights. Everything was great and comfortable :)
3 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
Tian Fook
"Great!"
It was a great stay. Overall thumbs up.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Stayed for 12 nights & thoroughly enjoyed my stay, definitely would recommend Deevana Plaza to friends and would stay again, great popl & buffet breakfast
12 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Tamara
"Recomanded hotel"
Location is perfect if you looking to stay away from the crowded bangla road. The hotel is really recomanded apart from the breakfast which is limited.
6 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Maitham
"Great family holiday"
A great time away with the children. Central to everything in patong. Quiet resort. Buffet breakfast was great. Recommend using mr T as a taxi driver. He is straight outside resort
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
kylie
Fantastic hotel, staff are very friendly. Overall very enjoyable stay
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jonathon
We loved our short stay at Deevana: First of all the staff have exceptional manners. They are so professional and polite. Our room was really nice, very clean and a large bathroom. Our fridge wasn't working properly but they promptly got that fixed which was great. The breakfast is amazing, there is heaps of choice for all types preferences. The pool is awesome- it was big and with a swim up pool bar and actual beds to sun bake on. The gym was pretty decent. The location of the hotel wasn't bad, a short walk from the centre of Patong and right around the corner from a small street food market and close to the beach. One downside was that we were leaving at 5am on our last morning and so we organised to have a takeaway breakfast, when asked what we would get they explained that the chef decides each morning. We said thats fine but we can't have anything with meat in it, they wrote that down and assured us it would be fine. But unfortunately when we got to the airport and started eating our breakfast box it turns out they had a ham sandwich in each along with some pastries and a drink.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Very satisfactory overall. Breakfast were good."
Yes, our experience of the hotel was excellent. The pool area was great.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Good
3 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Muhammad Zahier
"Luxurious stay"
Beautiful hotel with a great pool and close to everything. Great friendly staff as well. The gym was below average, especially for such a nice hotel. But overall it was great.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Logan
Nice Hotel but pool was not as big as it looks on broacher and sun is limited. In range of most needs.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Bev
Pros: everything Cons: nothing Will stay here again
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
jess
"Great looking hotel with gym and pool facilities."
Great looking hotel. within short walking distance to the centre. Good breakfast and some night entertainments.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Anton
"Comfortable hotel with nice rooms"
This is a quality hotel on the main road and far enough from the hustle and bustle of Patong. The rooms are large, clean, nice bathrooms and the room was overlooking the pool. Staff were friendly, courteous and the breakfast was a great spread. Great variety and ample quantities. It takes about 7 mins walk to the beach. Walk to Hard Rock Cafe and turn left. It takes about 20 mins to Bangla walking street which is straight down the road. Jungceylon shopping mall is at the corner of Bangla walking street. This comes alive after 10.30 pm. Lots of restaurants close to Deevana plaza. Pool is large enough to not get too crowded You can take the pool towels to the beach. Just ask and sign for it.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015