All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
401 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Thr rudest staff iv ever seen"
It sucked that's all I can say
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
little prince
"It was a horrible stay there was hair in my food w"
The staff was horrible my room was very very dirty
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Anniversary Surprise"
Stayed at the Trump once before on our anniversary, but surprised my wife with a Spa Room stay this time. Was surprised at check in when we mentioned that it was our anniversary, and staff upgraded our room to a view of the lake. Besides the room having everything we needed, the view was spectacular. Wish we stayed longer!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Classy Escape"
Stayed for 2 nights with my wife for holiday getaway. Hotel was super nice, exactly what you would expect. Cost is on the higher end but you get what you pay for. Kitchenette feature was an awesome bonus, health club top notch. Feels real good being in one of the premiere buildings of Chicago.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Jeffrey
"Perfect"
Luxury, comfort, friendly & perfect location.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Mario
"trump has figured out how to run a hotel"
the hotel is magnificent. from check in to check out this hotel will exceed your every need and expectation. i cannot wait to stay in another trump property. i cannot sing enough praises about this hotel. i have never been treated or pampered to this level at any other hotel.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
tony
"Best hotel in Chicago"
Service, Service, Service! Not to mention fantastic location and luxury.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Jodi
"Locked out!!!"
My room was clean and beyond my expectations however my card key failed multiple times trapping me in the elevator and out of my room. At one point I was locked out of my room and very nearly missed the event bus to the play we attending! For the price you pay this should NEVER happen! Because of that I rate this stay a 2
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
kathie
"Best location in Chicago!"
I have stayed here many times and always love to go back. They treat you like residents while you are here, and there are so many special extras at this hotel: amazing workout facility with a view, awesome bars with the best views in Chicago-including a rooftop one in the summer, plus just the proximity to everything. Magnificent mile is right there, as is Starbucks, a drugstore and shopping. This hotel has surpassed many of the other hotels once considered the best. Oh, and if you bring your kids they are in for a treat!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
traveler
It's located in the center of the city. Staffs are very friendly and accommodating!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
merlie
"Fabulous"
5 star in the middle of the action. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was as advertised!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
lucas
"Fantastic treatment!!"
We had a fantastic stay at Trump property, being a Expedia VIP member, we were upgraded to the spa floor. We were able to check in upon our early arrival, escorted to our beautiful soothing room overlooking Chicago river and lake Michigan, beautiful! We had access to a driver and escalade to take us around town, great way to travel! Before dinner we were treated to a platter of gourmet chocolates and turn down service. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when we come to Chicago!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Marisa
"Our stay at the Trump"
Our stay was good as usual . The only dark mark was getting our charges doubled accidentally at check out and now having to wait for the incorrect one to get reversed.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
GINA
"A Must"
IF YOU PLAN TO SAY Downtown Chicago This Is The Place You Need To Be It Cost But Well Worth It!!!!!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
The best hotel. This stay made me think considering getting my apt in trump building in the future.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
hyatt platinum
WAS AMAZING
little prince
"Awesome hotel in the heart of Cicago."
They had chocolates and the bed turned over when we got home.
"great location"
first visit to chicago due to business. great city and the location of the hotel is the best. you have great restaurants nearby
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
dan
The Trump Tower was beautiful in every way. The staff was wonderful and the location was great. I would absolutely stay there in the future. Thanks for the great weekend Trump Tower!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Amazing hotel, Spacious room, World class staff"
The staff were all extremely friendly and attentive. I received a wonderful gift box (filled with goodies/treats/wine) along with a hand delivered welcome letter from the hotel director. I'm not a celebrity (just a regular guy here on business); yet, the personal touches I experience during my stay made me feel right at home. There was plenty of space for me in the huge, luxurious, well-appointed room and the river/lake/downtown view (yes, I could see all 3 from my window) was breathtaking . To top things off, the massage I received at the spa was heavenly and the manger offered me a complimentary glass of Champagne. Wow!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Byron
"Trump Tower in Chicago"
Stayed at Trump Hotel in Chicago for our 10th wedding anniversary. Views and accomodations were fantastic! Staff was extremely helpful and courteous, amenities are top notch! Would definetly recommend to anyone looking for a great locale!!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Amazing, perfect getaway"
My wife and I stayed here last weekend the night before and of our wedding. We absolutely loved the service, the view, the comfort and cleanliness of the room, and the great location. She had a cold and they provided free soup, they left champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for our return after the wedding reception. Class act.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Bart
"Great location, great view, great spa"
We really enjoyed staying at Trump. Their restaurant, 16, is something that needs to be experienced!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Marco
"Our stay was wonderful.Love Trump Hotel."
Great hotel,superb service Will definitely stay there again
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jackie
"Beautiful View of Chicago River and Lake Michigan"
Wonderful trip with two of my daughters. Used the complementary car service!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Jo
"Hot spot"
The Terrace best view in CHI. Awesome bar and restaurant
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Nice place. All aspects of this place are excellent.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Wonderful"
Wonderful hotel, I'd certainly stay again. Room was large and service was wonderful.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Brooke
"Fantastic!"
This was my second time staying at The Trump and it didn't disappoint. The Hotel is beautiful. The spa rooms are huge and so relaxing and comfortable. I love all the amenities from the umbrella in the closet to use for rainy days, the warm neck pillow to relax with,and to the relaxing music quietly playing when you first enter the room. There is a huge mini bar with plenty of room to add your own water or leftovers from eating out. Very large bathroom. Great views of the river and Lake. The Spa is fabulous. The Terrace bar is the place to get a drink especially at night for great city views. Everyone is friendly and helpful from the moment you step out of your car. You can't beat the location either. So easy to get to and very close to shopping on Michigan Ave and nightlife. I can't wait to go back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
KV
"Beautiful Hotel w/a Beautiful Price"
Beautiful hotel, beautiful view of the city. Just be cautious, as my credit card was charged both through hotels.com and when I checked into the Trump. Two phone calls to the front desk finally cleared things up. Not a big deal since the situation was resolved, but nonetheless, a nuisance.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Awesome!"
Great service, location and amenities.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Tara
"Everything was wonderful"
From moment we stepped through the door Breathtaking. I loved the lavender warm towels. The decor was beautiful and the roof top view amazing
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Tammy
Mini fridge didn't work,had to wait for ice,key card didn't work in elevator so had to walk up a floor to get to room,ignored in bar, view was best part
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"NIGHTMARE!!!"
Felt like a prisoner in the Trump. Security was very rude and disrespectful. Charged me $1200 for two hours. Way over priced for nothing special. Chicago has 100s of better hotels
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great views"
Hotel service was great. I did not give this hotel 5 star rating because the bed was not firm & the spa service was mediocre. If we did not have massages at the spa, our vacation would have been better ... why? We booked 2 deep tissue massages & were given our massage therapists names. When we showed up for our spa appointment, we were assigned different massage therapists ... which was not a big deal. When our therapists asked to confirm massage services we were getting, they were shocked & upset because they said we were scheduled for Swedish massages. Both therapists had just finished giving massages a few minutes ago, & seemed too tired to give deep tissue massages. Anyway, the therapists did not have a choice & nobody else was available, so we got our massages ... but the pressure was weak, especially at $600 for 2 people ... and we're not overweight or anything. We just enjoy getting massages after the end of a work week & while on vacation
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Reesie
"Weekend Gataway"
It was our 5 year anniversary , so I decided to stay in Chicago where we got married. I've stayed in numerous comparable in price places but never at trump. I will only stay there when I come in town from now on. Absolutely outstanding!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
I already wrote to the hotel in depth. I don't like to be included in reviews, but thanks for asking!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
NA
Make several trips to Chicago during the year and have stayed at several hotels. We decided on staying at Trump this time and where we glad we did. They definitely understand the hotel business from the great rooms, the great amenities and most important the great Customer Service that has exceeded any hotel I have stayed in. Without a doubt anytime we visit Chicago we will be staying their.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Ted
The hotel is very pleasant. You can self-park in their garage, and it only costs $54 compared to the $71 valet parking. Valet is nice, but if you forget something in your car, you have to wait for them to bring it back to the front. The Nespresso machine in the room is wonderful, but not nearly enough coffee for in the morning. The beds were amazing. We had a river view room, so the view was great. My only complaint is something the Trump can't fix, hearing motorcycles flying through the streets all hours of the night was horrible.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Trump is five star - but expensive"
The Trump Tower fully exceeded our expectations again for an overnight stay in the city. But, it is expensive when compared to many, many other Chicago hotels. The 16th floor rooftop deck is tough to get seated unless you're a hotel desk, but we moved to the front of the line.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Doug Hitchcock
the view out of city and lake front is beautiful. the hotel room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
kou
overall wonderful experience! We will be back!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
amber
"Fantastic"
Everything was perfect. The hotel and staff exceeded expectations. Everying from the big things, like location and cleanliness, down to the little things, like an in-room espresso maching and wonderfully comfortable pillows, were great. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"A Little Luxury Goes a Long Way"
This was a surprise birthday gift. The hotel had a beautiful cheese plate, excellent bottle of wine, and a slice of birthday cake waiting in the room right as we checked-in. The cheese was freshly chilled, so it definitely was a detail the hotel staff kept in mind. It was a perfect slice of pampering in between the busy day of sightseeing. The location was simple to find and close to downtown. Car and taxi service was also provided as soon as one stepped out the front door. An excellent way to spend a short weekend.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Kaylee
"What a wonderful place to stay!"
This was my first visit to Trump Chicago and it was absolutely perfect! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place to stay in the city.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Angie
"August Visit"
Absolutely beautiful accommodations. Hotel staff was very professional and friendly. However, two maintenance problems with the room: ice machine didn't work and the toilet wasn't working properly.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Helen
"Fabulous!!!"
Loved this hotel! I have stayed at many hotels in Chicago and The Trump International Hotel really outdid all of them.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Outstanding"
Wonderful facility, wonderful staff... Even minor issues are resolved in a timely fashion with a gracious attitude. Loved the view from the workout area. Primo location to walk , drive or cab to all sorts of great destinations. I'll be back.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Stephen
"Chicago Weekend Paradise"
What can I say? It was fabulous from the warm towel at check-in to the box of chocolates to apologize for late access to the room to the bell cap who opened our car door for me on the way out. When can I comeback?
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Anita
"Great Hotel for Pets"
We brought our dog with us and he was treated like a king with his own bed and toys.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014