All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
17606 Arbor Plz, Omaha, NE, 68130, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Exactly what I wanted"
Clean room, new hotel, helpful staff. The hotel was undergoing renovation of the lobby, which I don't understand because it's a brand new hotel, but hey, who can complain about that????
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Remodel"
This hotel was a great location for our time in Omaha. It is a very typical Hampton Inn. The only issue was the huge remodel tha is underway. The rooms were fine.....but the hallways and lobby area are under a major renovation. It was neat and tidy.....just a surprise.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Easy access to this location"
This was one of the nicest hotels we have used in the past couple of years.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Hotel close to shopping center"
Our air didn't stay on, room stuff, beds uncomfortable. Very clean.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Nice, clean, comfortable"
Room and hotel were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Exercise room was clean and fully functional. Hotel is close to plenty of restaurants and shopping and family. Staff was very efficient.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
"Family road trip"
The front desk staff was amazing. My son got a coloring book to keep him occupied and the cot we requested came up faster than I could get in the elevator. Best hotel service I have had in a long time. The only down side was the hold they put on your credit card for incidentals. I was charged an extra $50 upon leaving, but the manager explained it was a hotel policy and should be refunded promptly.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2013
"Peaceful sleep stay"
Cleanliness is number one and they nailed it!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Alma Perez
"Bang for the buck"
Very nice. Everything we were looking for in a hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Birthday Girl"
My family came to town for wedding on by daughters eight birthday. I had made a request to the General Manager, Lisa Tupper, who was happy to help make our arrival special. Staff decorated the room with balloon, streamers, and provided extra cookies and a Frisbee! They welcomed my daughter by making her feel special. This Hampton Inn was first rate class act. This hotel is superb! 10 stars!11
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Kirk
"Fantastic!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. We appreciated the cleanliness of the room, pool and breakfast area. We will definitely stay at this location on our next trip!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Beds are extremely comfortable!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice place convenient"
Very pleasant nice place we were in town for dr visit did not really spend that much time in room
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"very nice hotel"
one of the most comfortable places I have ever stayed at
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful, friendly staff, that go out of their way for their customers. I was there for business, and had forgotten the power cord for my laptop, they loaned me one for use, which really saved the day. Very spacious room as well.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
"A great night"
Very comfy bed, nice tv, nice staff and hotel. The hot tub was also very nice. Rented a movie on tv and had a great night.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
alex
"Nice staff!"
My daughter left her favorite blanket at the hotel. We called when we got home and within 24 hours we received the blanket!
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very nice"
Breakfast was very good. Hotel was very nice. The first room we were assigned to didn't have working air but the staff were very nice and got us another room near the first (as we already unpacked).
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Two thumbs up"
Quit location easy in and out good parking close to shopping
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Excellent Hotel For My Purpose - Business"
I stayed here for recurring business travel to Omaha. The location was fine - a little further than my usual but not bad. The area was suburban feeling with strip malls, restuarants and grocery stores. Perfect for me, I was able to easily grab dinner each night and utilized a nail salon within walking distance one evening. The staff at this Hampton was extrememly friendly upon check in and was also helpful when I needed toothpaste once and a second time I was in need of a spoon. The rooms are typical Hampton which I love. Charging stations near the lamp base, free WiFi, decent television chanel selection, duvet covers instead of comfortors, nice bathroom with good water pressure. If I am forced to pick on one thing I would say this place really appeals to families, which is fine, but when I travel for work, I don't have as much patience for kids. There were quite a few of them, they were loud. The elevator floor was covered in discarded cookies one night which also caused the front desk to be out of cookies for everyone else. Also a few of them were running up and down the halls for a while one evening. Nothing bad enough for me to complain, I don't want to be that person lol, but if you are looking for a kid-free spot, this might not be the best choice. I will definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
"Great room for a great price"
Everything was top notch. A little bit of a jog off I-80, but entirely worth it. Priced at half of comparables.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good location on west side."
Front desk was especially helpful. Got there early and they rearranged rooms so we could get in one that had been cleaned. Gal at the front desk was outgoing and fun. She made us feel welcome and comfortable. Even the next day she remembered us and asked if everything was ok. Two of us there on business and it was a great stay!
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Front desk staff very helpful
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Was very happy with the staff and everything about the hotel. I will stay there again if in Omaha.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Wonderful Stay"
Very well thought out facilities and very clean. Every member of the staff was polite, helpful and supportive during a tribulating journey. Complimentary breakfast was much more complete than expected and enjoyable.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Don
"Nice hotel close to FunnyBone. Needed to mapquest."
Helpful front desk. Hot free breakfast. Close to Village Point and many restaurants.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
jands
The hotel was nice. Noisy on the first floor, but a nice room.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Best Business Hotel in Omaha"
Always like to stay at this Hampton. Great location / away from the hub bub - but close to what I need.
1 night business trip May 15, 2013
"great shopping area"
I have stayed at the Hampton West-Lakeside twice and will stay in the future. The rooms are clean and fresh, the staff is friendly and it is in a great location.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Debi
"Clean and comfy:)"
No matter where we go, we always choose to stay at a Hampton Inn if possible due to the cleanliness and comfortable beds.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Hotels.com showed pet friendly but hotel wasn't. This put the hotel and us in a bad spot.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"nice place, staffing needs help"
Needed a nice getaway with my man. Was charged and the hotel cant tell me why I was charged after we left. Not real good on communicating with in staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
very clean and friendly staff
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
"Great Hotel-A bit awkward to access from main Road"
My accommodation at this hotel was great...Very clean and comfortable, friendly, courteous and helpful staff. My only problem was how to access this hotel from Center Street. It's visible, but how to get in and out is a bit confusing. My map instructions were to turn at 177th street, but that is not a through street to the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"Omaha"
Stay was nice - slept well.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2013
"Highly recommended, great value, great stay."
The was the first time we stayed at the Hampton Inn, but it will not be the last. We were in town for the Holidays, and picked the Hampton Inn for the location and the price. What really stood out was how clean the hotel was and how friendly the staff was to us. The breakfast was excellent, and the were good choice each day we stayed. Overall for the price, you cannot beat the place. We'd recommend the Hampton Inn to any type of traveler.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
Texasbelliott
"Great Place!"
This is the second time we have stayed here. Other then the rooms being maybe a little small, its a fantastic place!! Very clean, great morning breakfast. Micro and fridge. Pool is very nice. We have family here and will be returning often. I highly reccomend it.
JC
"Positive Hampton Inn Assessment"
On 12-24-12, I encountered an issue with my car; I was locked out. The front desk clerk was very helpful in securing the services of a lock and key service. She went well above what I would have expected.
"nice"
The stay was excellent! Staff were helpful, room was clean and comfortable. Always a nice time at the hampton inn.
jennifer
"Clean, safe place to staff that suited my needs."
The hotel suited my needs while attending a class nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would have thought the prices would be lower during the holiday season.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"Suberb!"
This was a superb hotel experience for our entire family! We had a very comfortable stay.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Comfy bed, great workout room."
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was super cozy and comfortable, and I really enjoyed their workout room, it had everything you could possibly need while being away and wanting to get some exercise in! I'd recommend it to others.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Faith
Excellent location, close to restaurants and shopping. Very clean and quiet. Excellent service from staff.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2012
"Hotel Omaha"
Very pleasant stay, enjoyed the breakfast buffet and swimming pool.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012

"We were pleased totally"
This Hampton Inn is located near so much in Omaha that we are going to stay there again. The staff are friendly and hotel was clean and fresh to our liking. Stayed in a 'competition' hotel on way home and reflected we liked Hampton Inn much better! Good choice! Thank you.
5 night family trip Oct 3, 2013