All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"After the birthday party safe stop!"
We rented this hotel because of its close proximity to Village Pointe. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Like the noon checkout that Hilton Hotels have. We would stay here again in a minute! Very reasonably priced too!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice but hot"
This is a beautiful facility, nice rooms and wonderful breakfast assortment. We will stay here again while visiting family in the area. The negatives included a poorly laid out bathroom, very limited shelf space in the shower for bath products and no place to hang a wet shower puff. Our room was excessively hot and would not cool off, despite our efforts to make it more comfortable. On our final day there we turned off the fan totally and opened the window, and we were sleeping under a sheet alone!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Flooding Toilet"
Everything was great but the toilet in the bathroom flooded over the rear tank evrytime you flushed the toilet. The floor around the toilet was always wet.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great Weekend Hotel!"
My girlfriend, her three friends, and I stayed there for 2 nights and we loved it! It's a beautiful hotel. The only problem we had was that it was 20 minutes from our destination and it was confusing to get to at first.
Marquis
"Exceeded expectations"
Breakfast was tasty. USB chargers and fridge in room was a great plus.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great weekend get away"
We had an issue with our TV which was taken care of. We swam in the pool, hot tub and used the workout room with no issues. We enjoyed breakfast. The location was perfect for us with nearby restaurants and shops yet quiet area around the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Gavin
"Enjoyable 3 day weekend :)"
The entire hotel & room were very clean. The beds were very comfortable too. There are stores within walking distance if you need anything. The continental breakfast was delicious & coffee available almost all day & night :) I've never stayed at a Hampton Inn that I wasn't happy with. Great pool & sauna (both are handicapped accessible too)! You won't be disappointed if you stay here :)
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Junk Stock girls Frist Visit."
Wonderful, attended Junk Stock and will be back. Food was excellent and facilities rocked.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Good Stay"
Will be back!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Darrell Smith
"great staff"
all staff encountered were friendly and competent. Reception, breakfast area, other managers passing by.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
bob
"Clean, nice place - friendly service"
We stay a weekend, staff was always friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good. Neighborhood was quiet and close to many restaurants.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Parking lot needs lights
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
I'd have given it excellent if they'd given me china crockery and metal flatware instead of plastic. Why o why do some (and only some) hotels who provide otherwise great accommodation think it's OK for their guests to eat off plastic plates, cups and with plastic knives and forks - even one star hotels, elsewhere, do better than that.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
Good location if you're doing things in west Omaha. Breakfast was good, staff was pleasant & helpful. Hot tub & pool was nice.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Newly renovated; odd location off the main road"
The hotel is located just off Center Road, a main thoroughfare in West Omaha, behind numerous other big box stores and strip centers. Very comfortable bed and spotlessly clean room following a recent renovation of the property (so I was told). Lighting and colors in the room are a bit strange and dated, especially given that this is apparently new on the inside. Check-in was marred by our arrival very late (11PM) just at shift-change time. Agent on duty at the desk continued to carry on a conversation with the agent going off duty, "multitasking" during our entire check-in, which I found very off-putting.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Dallas Traveler
Everything was wonderful, but the staff was exceptionally polite!! We will stay there again!
6 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Bonnie
"Nice hotel accessable to everything in Omaha"
On the western end of Omaha (not far from Boys Town) so need to drive to downtown, Old Market, zoo, etc., however, easily accessible to all main roads, highways, etc. Close to restaurants, stores, banks, gas station, etc. Nice neighborhood. Hotel facilities are great, hot breakfast, swimming pool, fitness center, business center, internet -- all amenities included. Excellent stay. Was on vacation so toured Omaha city, subburbs, and beyond, plus used hotel as launching point to tour Iowa as well. Very convenient. Highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Eva
"Close to shopping and evening activities!"
The hotel and room were clean with comfortable beds. The breakfast options were great and all the staff was friendly! We enjoyed the pool and exercise equipment.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Terry
Very nice room. Would recommend if staying in Omaha
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Common Ground Center"
Allowed late checkout for Sunday event Amazingly comfortable beds Bath vanity too large for children to use
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Noisy."
Probably got only about 3 hours of sleep all night. I was in the room directly above the lobby and while I couldn't hear anything from the lobby there was a constant parade of cars who would pull up in front and jump out to go and register but would leave their vehicles running in the drive way right under my window. About 2am heard loud crashing from the room above me. Don't know what that was about. About 4 am I heard what sounded like construction going on out in the hall way. All together a very unrestfull night.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"fantastic!"
We loved the hotel and the service was great everyone always seemed to be in a good mood and would help when we needed it. Definitely recommend it.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Victoria
"False"
I had booked online for a jacuzzi tub room. When I got there they don't even have that type of room. I ordered it for my husband for his birthday-and we were VERY disappointed!!!!!! You had pictures of that type of room for that hotel and when we got there -that type of room doesn't even exist. When I went back to the website to look the pictures were all different. Not happy!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Stay"
Stayed in January and February room clean and staff friendly.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"NYE 2013 stay"
The hotel was under construction, which wasn't noted on hotels.com when reservation was booked. There was some noise related to the construction and it affected the breakfast area, and I believe quality of food they were able to offer in the alternate location.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"We've stayed here many times. A little disapointed"
In the last year and a half we have stayed here many times, but this time was a bit of a bummer. Since we have stayed here a lot and always requested the same location I would like to think that they would start to recognize my wife and I. No such luck. Also, we always use the pool and the previous time the hot tub was not working. Three months later it was still not working. I would hope they would spend more time on maintenance. They were working on remodeling when we were there so the place was a bit of a mess which is understandable. Still, I would like to think that a hotel in the Hilton family would be a little more on the up and up in regard to customer service.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
JC
"Exactly what I wanted"
Clean room, new hotel, helpful staff. The hotel was undergoing renovation of the lobby, which I don't understand because it's a brand new hotel, but hey, who can complain about that????
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Remodel"
This hotel was a great location for our time in Omaha. It is a very typical Hampton Inn. The only issue was the huge remodel tha is underway. The rooms were fine.....but the hallways and lobby area are under a major renovation. It was neat and tidy.....just a surprise.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Easy access to this location"
This was one of the nicest hotels we have used in the past couple of years.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Hotel close to shopping center"
Our air didn't stay on, room stuff, beds uncomfortable. Very clean.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Nice, clean, comfortable"
Room and hotel were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Exercise room was clean and fully functional. Hotel is close to plenty of restaurants and shopping and family. Staff was very efficient.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
"Family road trip"
The front desk staff was amazing. My son got a coloring book to keep him occupied and the cot we requested came up faster than I could get in the elevator. Best hotel service I have had in a long time. The only down side was the hold they put on your credit card for incidentals. I was charged an extra $50 upon leaving, but the manager explained it was a hotel policy and should be refunded promptly.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2013
"Peaceful sleep stay"
Cleanliness is number one and they nailed it!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Alma Perez
"Bang for the buck"
Very nice. Everything we were looking for in a hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Birthday Girl"
My family came to town for wedding on by daughters eight birthday. I had made a request to the General Manager, Lisa Tupper, who was happy to help make our arrival special. Staff decorated the room with balloon, streamers, and provided extra cookies and a Frisbee! They welcomed my daughter by making her feel special. This Hampton Inn was first rate class act. This hotel is superb! 10 stars!11
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Kirk
"Fantastic!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. We appreciated the cleanliness of the room, pool and breakfast area. We will definitely stay at this location on our next trip!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Beds are extremely comfortable!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice place convenient"
Very pleasant nice place we were in town for dr visit did not really spend that much time in room
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"very nice hotel"
one of the most comfortable places I have ever stayed at
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful, friendly staff, that go out of their way for their customers. I was there for business, and had forgotten the power cord for my laptop, they loaned me one for use, which really saved the day. Very spacious room as well.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
"A great night"
Very comfy bed, nice tv, nice staff and hotel. The hot tub was also very nice. Rented a movie on tv and had a great night.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
alex
"Nice staff!"
My daughter left her favorite blanket at the hotel. We called when we got home and within 24 hours we received the blanket!
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very nice"
Breakfast was very good. Hotel was very nice. The first room we were assigned to didn't have working air but the staff were very nice and got us another room near the first (as we already unpacked).
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Two thumbs up"
Quit location easy in and out good parking close to shopping
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Excellent Hotel For My Purpose - Business"
I stayed here for recurring business travel to Omaha. The location was fine - a little further than my usual but not bad. The area was suburban feeling with strip malls, restuarants and grocery stores. Perfect for me, I was able to easily grab dinner each night and utilized a nail salon within walking distance one evening. The staff at this Hampton was extrememly friendly upon check in and was also helpful when I needed toothpaste once and a second time I was in need of a spoon. The rooms are typical Hampton which I love. Charging stations near the lamp base, free WiFi, decent television chanel selection, duvet covers instead of comfortors, nice bathroom with good water pressure. If I am forced to pick on one thing I would say this place really appeals to families, which is fine, but when I travel for work, I don't have as much patience for kids. There were quite a few of them, they were loud. The elevator floor was covered in discarded cookies one night which also caused the front desk to be out of cookies for everyone else. Also a few of them were running up and down the halls for a while one evening. Nothing bad enough for me to complain, I don't want to be that person lol, but if you are looking for a kid-free spot, this might not be the best choice. I will definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
"Great room for a great price"
Everything was top notch. A little bit of a jog off I-80, but entirely worth it. Priced at half of comparables.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good location on west side."
Front desk was especially helpful. Got there early and they rearranged rooms so we could get in one that had been cleaned. Gal at the front desk was outgoing and fun. She made us feel welcome and comfortable. Even the next day she remembered us and asked if everything was ok. Two of us there on business and it was a great stay!
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Front desk staff very helpful
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Was very happy with the staff and everything about the hotel. I will stay there again if in Omaha.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Wonderful Stay"
Very well thought out facilities and very clean. Every member of the staff was polite, helpful and supportive during a tribulating journey. Complimentary breakfast was much more complete than expected and enjoyable.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013