All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
8-13-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 104-0061, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Top Notch!"
There is nothing else to you can say but by far the best hotel I have stayed in, in Tokyo thus far! Top notch service, staff and amenities! If your an Amex holder I would say this hotel qualifies as an FHR (Fine Hotels & Resorts) Property!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
KEVIN
It is a great hotel. It is well located for shopping and dining in the Ginza. The rooms have wonderful views, although the rooms are quite small with little storage space. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2013
Excellent hotel, with wonderful staff and service. Clean and luxurious rooms and bathroom...loved the location. Wonderful breakfast, very nice spread. Highly recommended.
5 night family trip Oct 17, 2012
"Ginza Matsui Garden"
Overall in a Great location. Many things to do around the hotel. Staff is very help full and will help. Rooms are nice and have good views. Only thing is rooms are small but basically all are like that in Tokyo so no biggie. But an overall Great experience.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Cynthia
"Great Hotel for anyone!"
Had nice views of the Ginza area. From the get go it is also very modern and nice. The staff are very friendly and will help you from the get go. The restaurant is also very delicious. So overall was a great experience.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Cynthia
"Travel alone"
It was great. The room was small but clean. I went there alone and felt quite enough for me. It was near to the shinbashi station The staffs are super nice, however not all of them speak English. Other than that everything was good for me. I think I will stay with them next time go to Japan.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012

Nice hotel. Small room. Nice staff.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Piet
"Great views, great stay"
We had a great stay in Tokyo for 4 nights in Mitsui Garden. The views from our room, and the hotel lobby, were excellent. The rooms were on the small side, but to be expected for the price we paid I think. It was in a great location, close to many metro stations and the buzzing Ginza shopping area. The hotel staff were helpful, but we found they struggled with some of the sightseeing requests we had, but always very willing to help. Overall, great stay and would recommend this to anyone travelling to Tokyo.
4 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2012
"Amazing view.."
This hotel is amazing! Fantastic location with a superb view of Tokyo Tower. Walking distance to Shimbashi Station. Beautifully appointed. My only criticism is that the hotel bar was ridiculously overpriced with not very good service.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Combination of modern amenities and Japanese style"
We loved the room and lobby design, the electric bikes were fun and Kyoto is well set-up for cycling, the location was excellent and the staff helpful - the only problem was fiding reception when we arrived. It's round the side, in the basement with the hotel cafe.
Family trip Oct 2, 2012
"easy to find"
very easy to find in a city where street addresses mean little. getting off at shimbashi station, it's a short couple blocks and if you're not sure where you're going, just look up--the hotel is easily identifiable day or night (but make sure you're looking for the mitsui PREMIER, there is a mitsui garden hotel in Odaiba). on my visit all the staff spoke well enough english to help me, and there are great views from the lobby. the room was quite serviceable. the pillows are a little asian style--if you like a fluffy down pillow you'll be hard pressed to find one (but that was at every place I stayed, not just this hotel)
3 night trip Sep 4, 2012
beth
NZ

"The cleanest hotel ever !"
Hotel bersih dan menyenangkan. Yg menjd keluhan hanya waktu check in adl jam 3 siang semtr flight sy mlm shg sdh tiba dihotel jam 7 pg dlm keadaan lelah dan mengantuk. Tv di kamar tdk ada channel bhs inggris sm skali.
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
Emilia
ID
Great location. Modern hotel with nice service.
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
CHUN KIT JACKY
HK
فقط ملاحظة لابد أخذ في عين الاعتبار توفير الاكل الحلال آلى المسلمين و نوع الأكلات التي تتناسب مع عاداتهم
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
Tawfiq
AE
"Superb hotel in Tokyo Ginza neighborhood"
This is a beautiful hotel located on the high floors of a building tower on the edge of the Ginza neighborhood of Tokyo. It is less than 5 min walk from Ginza main street, and within walking distance to Ginza, Shiodome and Shimbashi subway stations. Rooms are modernly decorated and offer grand views of the city. Our bathroom offered both a bathtub and an italian style shower with a window to the room that allowed to see the city from the shower. The hotel has a beautiful bar lounge with grand views and an excellent menu for breakfast of dinner. Staff was extremely welcoming and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Arnaud
FR
"Great Boutique Hotel"
The room is spacious by Tokyo standard, and well-arranged. Lobby is at 16th floor and rooms are higher, with nice city or even partial bay view. About 5 min. walk to Shinbashi station and right in the heart of Ginza area. Amenities provided are upscale as well. Happy with my stay.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Yuting
"とっても快適。"
銀座という立地なら価格は少し高めでもしょうがないですね。でも部屋も清潔で、快適でした。機会があればまた泊まりたいです。
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
charmy
JP
セキュリティがしっかりしている。 ロビーが16Fで景色が最高。 シングルでも広々とした部屋で、トイレとバスが別々が嬉しい。 銀座は碁盤の目になっていて、道もわかりやすい。
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
JP
"Bestens, tolles Hotel für Städtetrip allein/Paar"
Beste Empfehlung, man kann mit einer Buchung hier fast nichts falsch machen! Vom Charakter eher ein Business-Hotel, was von Japanern offenbar gern auch für Hochzeiten genutzt wird. Für Familien vielleicht nicht optimal, keine Spielbereiche für Kinder, das Restaurant eher gehobener Stil mit "ruhiger" Ambience. Sehr gute Lage im Stadtzentrum - 500m zur Ginza, 500m zum JR-Bahnhof. Zimmer für japanische Verhältnisse mittel-gross, für Europäer-mittel. Zimmer sehr komfortable Ausstattung, sehr sauber, Möbel ohne Abnutzungsspuren. Frühstücksbuffet gemischt japanisch/europäisch, für Europaer ausreichend. Sehr höfliches, hilfreiches und kompetentes Personal, auch was Info's zu Ausflügen, Tokyo Stadtplan etc. betrifft. Tip: je höher das Stockwerk, umso grandioser der Ausblick. Zimmer Updates vor Ort kosten teilweise nur minimalen Aufpreis, sehr gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Shella Wang
1 night trip Aug 14, 2012
伊藤」

TripAdvisor reviews for Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier

"wonderful hotel. Great location"
08/01/15 littlelambpaw New York City, New York
we were there last summer as part of our first vacation in Japan. The hotel is beautiful, perfectly located next to the main Ginza street and the staff was very kind, nice and professional. Highly recommended!
"Fantastycznym place!"
07/31/15 Marta B Wroclaw, Poland
I've spent 3 nights in this hotel with my son. I find this place even more than expected: 1. Location: Ginza is a must see in Tokio; direct connection with Haneda by Keikyu Line to Shimbashi St. (Travelling with luggage and a kid makes you appreciate such things) 2. Stylish modern design and comfort of the room and the whole place. 3. Room: the size of double superior (I think it is a standard double) is just as described on the hotel website and the design of the room allowes to use every inch of it. It is essencial to read the description carefully and do not expect more space! The equipment, the decor, the bathroom - everything was super! Especially the bathroom with glass door shower, bathtub and the possibility/not necessity to enjoy the view of Tokyos' skyscrapers. Complimentary water and tea/coffee. Aircon works perfectly, room is spotlessly clean and the view from the floor-to-ceilling window lets you relax after a long day of shopping. Bed and pillows not too soft- I loved it. 4. Front desk staff- trully helpful, they all speak English and are willing to make your stay as nice as they can. I was given some good advices about how to get to Disneyland in 25 min, and I really appreciated this. I think they do their job 100%! 5. Breakfast, however not the cheapest is worth every yen. Lots of fresh salads, vegetables, pastry and sweets. Rather western and delicious! The view included...and you can enjoy it also from the bar and spacious lobby. 6. Last remark: it is common in Japan you pay for the room just when you check in. I like it. There is a currency exchange machine in the lobby ($,£,euro) 7. Wifi works good in all the place. I LOVED THIS PLACE!
"Good hotel"
07/30/15 Nam V Los Angeles, California
Let me first start by telling you about all the good things about this hotel. First, it is in a great location right in the heart of Ginza. It is within walking distance to all the shopping you could ever desire. If you take the airport bus, it also drops you off right in front of the hotel. The place is modern and it gives a very contemporary vibe. With floor to ceiling windows, the rooms provide a great view. Rooms aren't too small for two medium sized people but if you are on the larger side I can see some problems. Bathrooms are clean with a separate wet and dry area. Bed was small but comfortable. If you are more than six foot tall your feet will definitely stick out from the bottom of the bed. Two bottles of free water and teas are available in the room. Wifi is also very fast. I was able to Skype back to the states with no lag what so ever. Now the bad. For the price we paid I'd expect a little more from the hotel. First, the staff spoke very little English to my surprise. Being a nicer hotel I would have thought that the staff would be a little more fluent. I tried to tell them that the bidet was not working in our room and they could not understand for the life of me. We were checking out anyway so I just left it at that. No irons! They have a pants press in the room but no iron to be found. I am sure that if I asked for one they would bring it but why have a pants press that wastes more room than a regular iron and a small board. I don't understand. No international ATMs in the hotel. This may be asking for a little much since it is a pain in the butt to find an international ATM anywhere in Tokyo anyway but in a nice hotel it would be good to have one easily accessible. Anyway we stayed here for one night then went off to Kyoto. Heading back there again today and will be there three more nights. I might have an updated review after the next three days.
"Not really impressed"
07/24/15 jss917 Tokyo, Japan
For a more expensive hotel I was expecting more. First, the rooms are absolutely tiny. Yes, they're laid out well but are very very small. So small you have to climb over your suitcase to get across it. Next, there isn't really much service. They won't take your suitcase to your room, and I didn't see any luggage carts available either. Breakfast was better than average but nothing memorable. And the whole place was sort of warm - not very strong AC outside the room. Another little thing that bothered me was that there's no designated taxi area outside the hotel. And the supposedly great views are not that good - the best view seems to be from the window in the lobby. If the hotel was cheaper I would give it a higher rating but for the price I expected more!
"Room with a View"
07/22/15 TravellerfromSIN Singapore
Great location near Ginza, the hotel starts from the 16th floor, so every room has a great view of Tokyo. Room was very clean and comfortable but rather small. Would be good if there was a safe but all the other necessities were provided for. Helpful staff. A short walk from the fish market so you can make your way there before the trains start. Also close to a subway station which made it easy to get to Shinjuku, Shibuya, etc.
"Pleasant Stay"
07/20/15 Allison R Washington DC, District of Columbia
This hotel provided a perfectly pleasant experience during my first trip to Tokyo. The rooms were immaculately clean and modern, the staff was extremely helpful in assisting me with reservations and routes, and the views over the city from the lobby and room were an added bonus. The buffet breakfast was a bit pricey if not already included in room rate, but the selection was extensive. I especially liked that the location was near several subway options, and I found the subway route to/from Haneda airport very easy to navigate (use Shimbashi station...Ginza exit...to quickly access the hotel). Others have complained about the extra ‎¥2000 charge per hour for late check-out (regular check-out is noon), but I don't find this terribly unusual for a busy hotel in a large city and gladly paid for a few extra hours of room usage before my trans-Pacific flight home.
"Stunning "
07/18/15 aymeh Sydney
A little bit of a random location but not far to walk to the hustle and bustle and close to public transport. This hotel is amazing. Lobby is gorgeous. My husband had a drink and the bar and loved it. Rooms are small but immaculate and the bathrooms are perfect. Small but amazing.
"excellent stay in Tokyo"
07/16/15 mvm1 amsterdam
Room rate was great, room rather small as was bathroom but who cares if you only sleep there. Maids did a great job, and so did the rest of the staff. Concierge was a big help in finding dining and entertainment.. Location was good. close to subway and shopping and lots of restaurants
"Super"
07/13/15 56francis Mimbaste, France
Extra view on Sky tower Room is excellent Bar is very good Very calm room I think i Will come Again on this hotel. Location is very good il you want to visit ginza and go to clubs at night Massages are possible in room I recommand this hotel I think it is rather good price
"poor service!"
07/12/15 madprofessor Seattle
with high expectations, we are terribly disappointed! the hotel has every opportunity to make a great hotel, but it fails in such a pathetic way. 1, one hour of late checkout costs you 2000 Yen. I cannot believe it! we have been traveling around the world for years, never had we have to pay for late checkout at 1 pm! 2. the bed is hard, but they don't provide any soft cushion like other great hotels. 3. pillows are hard, too. when I asked for soft ones, the old woman at the front desk simply rejected by claiming there is only one kind of pillows, as if I came from mars! it turned out they did have soft pillows, but it took her a long time to find out and thus wasted my precious time for fun! 4. women at information desk don't seem to know we'll their own areas. they cannot give you information quickly.