All hotels in Rome, Italy
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herevia Vittorio Bachelet, 4, Rome, RM, 185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8

"4 star hotel ?!"
Close to Termini station. Excellent and very friendly staff. Very poor breakfast, hotel rooms are comfortable but not clean, and does not deserve 4*, at most it is 2*.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Very pleased"
Hotel staff extremely friendly and helpful the breakfast could have had more choice but was adequate. The room was pleasant and was kept clean each day. Would definitely return.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
kieran
"Champagne Garden"
Arrived at hotel and was welcomed by staff who were polite and all speak english which was very helpful for me. There is a member of staff at the desk at all times should anyone require assistance and they were very helpful in finding out the times and location of the airport shuttle bus for me. On the day I checked out they also allowed me to leave my luggage at the hotel as my flight was late in the evening this allowed me to spend the whole day looking round Rome without the burden of carrying a heavy bag. I would recommend this hotel. .
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Convenient hotel for airport shuttle bus"
Hotel was convenient but basic. One man on reception desk at a time, all were friendly and helpful. They were able to recommend a reasonable place to eat locally with good food . Bedroom wasn't particularly clean and was very noisy on the first night with what sounded like a night porter moving trolleys into the lift near the bedroom door. We complained to reception and it was quiet after that. The photos were misleading which added to the disappointment, wouldn't recommend it to friends.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good hotel it's in the city"
Iwas dis appointed because there is no wifi in the bed room.The shower room are too small.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
vir
"Champagne Gdn - short stay in Rome"
Hotel was great for us, on first trip to Rome - we booked a bus from airport to railway station, and it took us to within a 100 mtrs of the hotel. Staff were friendly and really helpful and their English was good (we dont speak italian) - helped us find our way around, recommended good local restaurant, and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed for three nights so had to make best use of our time. We bought a two day circular bus pass - it was well worth the two hour trip around the main sites - that helped us get our bearings. By second day we were confident to manage without the special bus - and if you are fit and healthy the distances are mostly reasonable. With hindsight we would probably have been fine with just the one day bus ticket. Rome was amazing - the scale of the sites, and the numbers of incredible works of art and buildings in almost every piazza.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Tess
"Very close to main station and amenities"
Considering what we paid it was excellent value for money
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"A good hotel for a lone traveller."
I read previous reviews about this hotel after I had booked and began to think I had made a mistake. Instead I was very pleased with my choice. As a single female traveller I found the location ideal. Being close to the train station made it very easy to hop on any bus heading to termini which made it easy to explore the city without any fear of getting lost. The hotel staff were very helpful and anticipated my needs perfectly. I found the staff to be fluent in English and business like to start with and then more friendly the more I made an effort to speak my limited Italian. The room was clean and functional though small. There was no kettle. For a city location I found the room to be very quiet on the whole. There was noise from one other guest on my final night in the hotel however. The buffet breakfast is continental with a reasonable choice. I would be more than happy to return to this hotel - it offered good value for the price I paid.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Cath
"Good location but not 4 star!!"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Decor was very dated and In places broken. TV was very old and facilties very basic. Room was clean. Avoid the breakfast, was awful!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"awful, please do not recommend this to anybody"
Situated in a horrendous area full of tramps sleeping in the street. Restaurants are awful nearby. Staff try to get more money out of you at hotel. Hotel staff try and make money out of you for the taxi trips to and from hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Next to train station"
The hotel left our door open. When we told reception they said it's not their fault. No one cared. The rooms are small and very old fashioned . I would not recommend it
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Great hotel - Felt very comfortable and safe"
I went to this hotel as a Solo traveler and choose it because of it's price and location close to Termini station. The reception staff is very friendly and speaks english very well. The single room looked nice and was very comfortable. The bed and shower were both very good. The breakfast was basic but good (Juice, Coffee, eggs, Rolls, Salami, Cereals, Yoghurts, cake, Croissants etc...). I was also pleasantly surprised that there was (free) wireless internet in the room. After checking out I was also allowed to leave my luggage and use the hotel lounge with internet which was really nice. Some of the things that I wasn't happy with: TV (old/small and remote didn't work), the safe in the room (was locked on arrival and reception staff couldn't open it). In general I don't think it really is a 4* hotel but the value for money is extremely good and I'd definitely recommend my friends to go here or come back myself.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Sander
"Needs serious upgrading"
The staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was poor. The room had an old TV that didn't work and the shower was broken.
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
elvis
"terrible hotel but good location near train statio"
when we went to check-in there was nobody manning the front desk. we waited about 15 minutes before somebody came. The room was definitely not 4 stars room. No basic things like water glass & clock in the room. The room had only had a small old analog TV (screen size less than 20 inches). The shower stall was so small, it was difficult to move my arms without hitting shower door. Also there was no soap in shower & no where to put the soap . Some staff in hotel were friendly and other staff not so friendly. The hotel was definitely not 4 stars
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"convenient place for business trip"
the location is just few steps from termini station. further, the services from staff was good. I would stay again and recommend it for business trip.
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
jinhyuk song
"Hotel with old facilities and impolite stuff"
The room was very small and all furniture was very old. Ventilation was not properly functioning (making terrible noise) and the bathroom was not clean. On the walls dust was able for someone to see and even the tv control was filthy. The hotel stuff did not speak good english and they were not polite to the customers. The internet is very slow (not able to play a vide of youtube for eg.) and it is not a safe line.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Joanne
"Great location and safe hotel"
Very smart hotel. Breakfast great. Location Great. Felt very safe. Room cleaned to a good enough standard.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Nick
"Not bad"
Great location, decent enough hotel. It does the job. Only complaint would the very basic breakfast.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"4 Star No Way"
The hotel says it is 4 star but this is more like a 2 star hotel. There was a problem with the pumps that supply aircon and hot water. We had no hot water for 3 days. After it was not fixed on the 3rd day I talked to the reception saying I was checking out and wanted a refund. They offered to put me in their sister Hotel Champagne Palace. This hotel was more clean and most importantly had hot water. The staff were friendly at both hotels. I will not be recommending this hotel to anybody. The 4 star rating is not correct as far as I am concerned.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"good location, value for money and basic stay"
considering the cost in rome, this hotel is value for money. the location is superb and the staff are courteous. the rooms are basic and ok. if you are on touring it should be the right kind
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Any
IN
"Great hotel!"
Good location, right near Termini Station and not loud at night. The staff were very helpful, giving us directions to any place we wanted to visit and any nice resturants nearby. The room was a good size, I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a hotel that is in a good location and has helpful staff!
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"Mixed Feelings..."
The the hotel was very pretty with pleasant staff and a great location but I have very mixed feelings about this place. The thermostat didn't work so the options were either constant heat, cold, or no air. So to balance the heat I had to keep the window cracked open which only made for waves of heat and cold and made sleeping difficult. Speaking of the large window, I was on the ground level so there was blind on the other side of the window that blocked nearly everything. Essentially it looked like a window but was essentially another wall. As I mentioned earlier the hotel is beautiful inside but my room was oddly arranged... there was a small desk nearly blocking the entry. To enter my room I had to carry my luggage over top of the desk as I squeezed by. Overall it wasn't a horrible experience but it wasn't great one either... as I said earlier very mixed feelings.
3 night trip Dec 18, 2012
Jasson
"Great for a short city trip."
Staff spoke very good english. Room had everything you would want. Decor was dated but in good upkeep - standard for most hotels in Rome (you come to rome for rome, not a hotel!). Our shower was a bit loose and could easily be fixed so this was a bit careless but apart from that room was perfect. Breakfast was average but again standard in rome, bread tends to be not the greatests but fine. Hotel very near to termini train station, and a short walk to all the sights. Termini can be a bit odd at night but not dangerous, just dont hang around on your own.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Doug
"Close to main train station"
The room was dirty and dusty. Both the shower and shower rose were broken and we had very little water pressure. The name of the hotel is not at all fitting. This is not a four star establishment. We actually checked out two days earlier, than what we had already booked and we happy to forego any loss.
6 night romance trip Oct 6, 2012
"Close to Termini, quiet street"
Hotel is very nice for the money. Close to the main station, rooms are small, but comfy. Bathroom is updated. Breakfast is basic, but good. Neighborhood is convenient to the Metro, but avoid the Termini station, there are two others within a short walking distance that will get you around with minimal hassle. Staff is friendly and helpful and good restaurants located nearby.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Misleading photographs. There is no romantic balcony overlooking the skyline Just some plastic chairs on a concrete fire escape . No double king bed as requested just 2 twins pushed together . Tired looking rooms with cigarette burns in bed spread and plaster falling off walls. Secondary school across road with hundreds of kids shouting below our window at 8am every morning .
Business trip Sep 30, 2012
Jacqueline
"Flat champagne"
Avoid if you can.! The hotel is dirty, old and very unpleasant! Horrible!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Agnes
"Great Location, Staff & Price"
This hotel has a great location, close to the main rail station just off a quiet square. The staff were great & very helpful. The room's decor was tired but the hotel is due for renovation in August which should hopefully sort the only minor down side.
Other trip Jul 20, 2012
Phil
"Clean and Convenient"
This is listed as a 4 star hotel...but is a really a stretch to call it a 3 star. That being said, It's clean, the breakfast is decent (yes even the instant coffee machine is not that bad), and if you're like me, you will book it for it's functionality...it's convenient to the Termini train station (about 3 blocks & you can roll your suitcases on the sidewalks - took us less than 10 minutes), it's in a relatively quiet neighborhood considering it's proximity to the Termini. We did get the "dreaded room" across from the check-in desk talked about in other posts, and yes you could hear voices, but it was not that bad...and during our stay, we were not disturbed during "sleeping hours" by front desk noises. So if you want a fancy hotel...forget it...but if you have specific needs, like being near the train station (we drove to Rome from Siena and dropped off a rental car at the train station, and a few days later caught the train to the airport...perfect for our needs), then this is your place.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
shower cubicle tiny ,tel poor ,
9 night family trip Jul 1, 2012
"not too bad"
location was good but charged WIFI access (very expensive)
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2012

"Trevligt hotell med trevlig personal."
Ett utmärkt hotell på gångavstånd till de flesta sevärdheterna. Personalen var trevlig och städningen perfekt. Vi gillade dessutom frukosten, där det fanns både yoghurt och mysli samt söta kakor.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Kerstin
SE
"hotel vurdering"
Dette er ikke et 4* hotel, max 2*
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
DK
"Esqueçam as 4*"
Primeiras duas noites fiquei num quarto junto à recepção onde se ouvia imenso barulho. Depois de reclamar durante dois dias fomos mudados para um quarto no piso superior que contudo não tinha luz natural. O pequeno almoço é fraquinho, apenas doces, pão, queijo e fiambre. A qualidade/preço é aceitável para Roma. Nunca um 4*.
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Pedro
PT
Hotel muy bien situado, ya que al estar cerca de termini, todos los medios de transporte estan cerca. Las habitaciónes un poco viejas, todo con moqueta y el desayuno muy mejorable. Ideal para ir a Roma sin gastar mucho dinero, que en Roma es un poco difícil. Lo de ser 4 estrellas....una le sobra seguro.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
ES
Le camere 7-8-9 sono molto silenziose anche poste a livello stradale. Discreta la varieta' nella colazione e il livello wifi nelle camere (ma forse solo in quelle basse). Ottima l'accoglienza e la disponibilita' del personale dell'hotel cosi' come la pulizia delle camere.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
IT
Anche se un pò retrò, siamo stati molto bene. Posizione centralissima e vicina ai mezzi di trasporto.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
IT
"zentrale Lage für Stadtbesichtigung"
für einen Kurzaufenthalt zu empfehlen. Hotel Nähe Hautbahnhof/Busbahnhof, somit alles zum Besichtigen in der Nähe. Frühstück einfach aber ok. Im Bad könnten die Fugen mal neu gemacht werden, aber das Zimmer ist ausreichend und ordentlich.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
DE
"Coole Lage, schöne große Zimmer"
Wir waren 5 Nächte dort. Die Zimmer sind groß und geräumig, wir hatten sogar eine Terrasse dabei. Also ganz toll. Was meiner Meinung nach störte waren die Tische im Frühstücksraum, die im Gegensatz zur restlichen antiken Einrichtung, aus Plastik und super-leicht waren, sodass bei jedem kleinen Ankommen alles ausgeschüttet würde. Das Frühstück hatte kein 4****-Niveau und nicht abwechslungsreich, aber uns hat es geschmeckt und wir waren zufrieden. Das Internet funktioniert leider nur am Gang und am Empfang, im Zimmer nicht. Ansonsten waren wir sehr zufrieden ;-)
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Keksi
DE
Es experiencia buena, pero al entrar casi nos roban!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
ubian
ES
"シャワールーム狭っ!でもフロントは◎"
駅から割と近いのですが地図とはやや違うので、通りの名前で探した方がいいです。 フロントの受付の紳士はとても感じがよく、親切で丁寧で仕事に誇りを持っています。 Wi-Fiの繋がりも問題ありません。 ただし、シャワールームは狭く朝食にいたっては食べられるものがほとんどありません。 学生以外はちょっと厳しいかもしれません。
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
よっちゃん
JP
"Bon compromis"
Proche de la gare et des transports, cet hotel est bien situé pour visiter rome.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
s
FR
"Ikke 4 ⭐️, men helt ok."
Dette er ikke et 4 stjerners hotell, heller 2. Personalet var veldig hyggelige og hjelpsomme. Frokosten var helt ok +, ikke så mye å velge i mellom om du vil spise sunt, men ellers bra. Renholdet var det endel å utsette på, vedlikeholdet er nok uteglemt etter bygging. Hadde rom mot bakgården, som gjorde at det var stille om natta, for lydisolering er nok ikke prioritert. Ligger sentralt i forhold til Terminale (hoved tog -og t-bane sentralen) som er å anbefale tida -og prismessig for å komme seg frem. Flere severdigheter innen gårekkevidde, om en liker å gå litt.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"weekend w Rzymie"
Bardzo miła obsługa śniadanie fatalne (pyszna była tylko kawa i rogalik z całego śniadania Kto im dał cztery gwiazdki Pozytyw to , że hotel położony jest 200 m od przystanku do którego dojeżdża autobus z lotniska Campino
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Zbigniew
PL
"A very dissappointing hotell"
No way this hotel can be 4 stars! Not even 3 stars... WiFi did not work on any of our devises, the personnel did not even try to find out what was the problem. There was a technical malfunction with their WiFi router. Blankets were smelly and obviously not washed for ages. The door of the bathroom could not be easily opened - it had to be heavily hit each time to open. The breakfast was bad, not easy to find a place in Rome with such a bad coffee. Stay away from this hotel!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Emil
"위치만..."
로마에 있는 호텔에 대해서 많이 안다고 자부 하는데 정말 선택을 잘못한 케이스입니다. 호텔의 크기와 서비스 모든 측면에서 별로입니다. 가급적이면 이 호텔 사용 안했으면 합니다.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
gio
KR
"altro che 4 stelle"
le 4 stelle forse le hanno avuto in regalo. Hotel vecchio, colazione insufficiente e mancante per i celiachi.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
damiano
"差別をしているように感じたホテルのスタッフ"
多くの投稿者が言及していることですが、4つ星ですが、4つ星ではないその質を提供されるということを事前に理解した上で泊まられるとよいかと思います。欧米系のお客さんにはSegnoreを使っているのに、私にはFriendを使っていたのにも不満です。人種差別をしているようにも感じます。
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Daisuke
JP
"Optimale Lage aber keine 4 Sterne"
Die optimale Lage des Hotels entschädigt für den fehlenden Komfort. Das Hotel liegt ca. 5 Minuten vom Bahnhof entfernt u.da befindet sich die Bushaltestelle vom/zum Flughafen u.die Metrostation. Zu Fuß braucht man ca 20 Minuten bis zum Colloseum und auch die anderen Sehenswürdigkeiten sind gut erreichbar. Zum Hotel selber kann man sagen:vergessen sie die 4 Sterne sonst werden sie enttäuscht. Wir hatten ein kleines Zimmer aber haben gesehen dass es auch etwas größere gibt. Die Einrichtung ist in die Jahre gekommen und die falsche Stukatur bröckelt zum Teil ab, aber dafür schließen die Fenster sehr gut so dass der Straßenlärm kaum zu hören ist. Das Bad, na ja, Risse im Waschbecken, oxidierte Armaturen, amateurhaft reparierter Türrahmen usw, aber alles sauber. Wir bekamen täglich frische Handtücher und das Bett wurde täglich frisch bezogen. Das Frühstück war für italienische Verhältnisse gut. Die Auswahl entspricht nicht die eines 4 Sterne Hotels, aber es gibt Süßes u.Deftiges, Joghurt, Säfte, Müsli, also für jeden etwas. EIN Kühlschrank ist auch auf dem Zimmer. Das Personal an der Rezeption ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Fazit: für einen kurzen Aufenthalt bzw für eine Städtereise ist dieses Hotel ok. Zu empfehlen ist der bustransfer vom flughafen nach rom und zurück für 8 euro. Transferzeit 50 minuten. Auch hier ist warten angesagt. Es sind sehr viele reisensende und es geht sehr kaotisch zu. Aber es hat geklappt.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
DE
"Es un hotel perfecto sólo para dormir"
Es hotel muy cerca de la Termini, perfecto si sólo planeas llegar a dormir, las habitaciones son muy pequeñas, pero muy limpias, el desayuno esta bien
Other trip Sep 12, 2014