If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via airplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 95.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 47.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 400 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 200 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
WiFi is available in public areas for USD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.