All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereKilometro 7.3 Carretera Transpeninsular, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great resort!!!!"
My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights on our way to La Paz, we loved it. Amazing views, great pools. They have a kids pool separate from the adult pool. The rooms are great!!! We loved staying here. There's no actual beach but Cabo is not really great for beaches.
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Diana
"Hacienda"
I have been staying at this resport since it opened. I have ownership in the timeshare property and enjoy it there very much. It is a great place if you enjoy peace and quiet - I can stay there and never leave the property. It is also a great place for a group or friends.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Terri
Everything was perfect as we walked in the front desk, they were expecting us, even though our room wasn't ready yet we were offered to start using the hotel facilities. All the hotel staff were helpful and friendly. Rooms were cleaned every morning before 10a, and no hidden charges at the check out time. Definitely will visit again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great Resort!"
This resort is amazing! The all inclusive deal is well worth it- all of the food was great! The only complaint I would have is the spotty WIFI which doesn't work well and is an extra cost per day. Other than that, I would recommend this resort!
3 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"THE Happiest moments in my life"
It was my first time to Mexico and so was my wife & 6 yrs old son. (BTW, we just arrived home from this trip) I've been to many luxury resorts where I paid more than double to book than this Hacienda Encantada. I say this resort is the best. Every plate in breakfast, lunch and dinner were very very high quality. Juicy Angus beef and so so fresh seafood. Plus wonderful view with grew food. I think almost every room has ocean view and the sunset is amazing even at your own patio. But more than any other facility or programs, the service is TOP. You do not need to look for someone or wait. They really read your mind and check your needs all the time. I can't thank enough to Mr. Arodi. I believe what makes someone feel home and comfy is not hardware. It is their great energy and effort to make every guests feel relaxed, enjoy great time with their loving ones. That being said, Mr. Arodi means more than a guy who works there to me now. Not only he welcomes every morning, but he shares his good life story with guests so that we can feel more like a chatting with a friend. I usually do not go back to same resort so that I can try other facilities and different services. But I and my 6 yrs old son already miss this resort and Mr. Arodi. This resort is a true get away from your home for a relax and refresh. We hope to go to Los Cabos annually and Hacienda Encantada will be our place. Thank you so much for your great service Mr. Arodi.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
daniel
"Great Hotel for All Inclusive deal"
A group of 11 of us went to celebrate my girlfriends 40th B-Day the staff was excellent. Karen from the Lobby is the best she explain us everything from A-Z and at the end we didn't end up with extra charges but what we pay for the all inclusive. The Infinity pool was to die for although the jacuzzi there was not that warm but it was perfect for me as I don't like to be super hot in the jacuzzi anyways. Meals were great, I'm from Mexican decent so if I said food was good believe me it was. The only exception was probably the breakfast which was average but I'm kind of picky when it comes to beans and chilaquiles. The only thing that it was a little over priced were taxi but I ended taking a regular nice bus to go to town and the shuttle that is included with your stay they run every hour or so. However if you are leaving to go dancing or to the clubs late at night make sure that you are there taking the shuttle 15 min or more because the shuttle don't wait even with a reservation. One last thing if you have purchase an all inclusive deal a 10% gratuity is already included so be aware to not over tip.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
GP
"Beautiful hotel, clean and great restaurants."
Most people there own a time share. With that said, when you check in they are going to try and sell you a time share. Once you get past that especially if you are not interesting in purchasing you will have a wonderful time. The restaurants are great, the rooms are beautiful and the staff is wonderful. It's a beautiful resort. The resort is about 30-40 minutes from the airport. I emailed the concerige before we went to make car arrangements. I would advise to make a reservation prior to your trip unless you are going to rent a car. The cost was $25 per person for the shuttle and then we took a private taxi back to the airport for $70 (totally worth it). Know that whoever you are booking your trip with that you can't get an oceanfront room if you do not own a timeshare. However you can get a room with an oceanview and I would highly recommend that. The pools are clean and just beautiful. They have a family pool and a quiet pool. The both have bars in the pool and the quiet pool has three or four infinite pools. Beautiful oceanview and sunsets. I would all recommend doing an all inclusive package. Just be very careful because some of the drinks we found out weren't included in the all inclusive package (fancy drinks in coconuts). They have golf carts that will pick you up and take you anywhere on the property. We walked everywhere. I wouldn't recommend a massage on the beach. If you are going to have a massage have it the spa. Gym was small but clean.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"A great stay - will be coming back."
Outstanding stay. I spend over 100 nights a year in hotel rooms and this was one of the best in quite a long time. The property is beautiful and the view are second to none. Overall, service was outstanding - a few small hiccups but overall they can be overlooked. Location is far enough from town that if you want piece and quiet you have it at the resort while still close enough to town that you can get there quickly and enjoy the Cabo nightlife. The all-inclusive plan was satisfactory but not great. The choice of beers was fine while the spirit selection under the plan was minimal at best. However, the food was outstanding overall and plenty of selection within the all-inclusive plan. Really enjoyed the stay overall and will definitely be coming back. I don't often say that as I stay in a ton of hotel and rarely find one that is just about perfect...this was one!
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Marc
"Stunning Location, but Needs a Few Improvements"
We had quite a few issues on our stay with cleanliness and service, likely would not return. Beautiful setting though. Rooms true to photos.
5 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Amazing time"
We stayed 7 nights here for the first time. Incredible experience. The grounds, staff, and rooms are amazing. Great times
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"1 night in Cabo"
Stayed here 1 night between other destinations in BCS. Fantastic room and amenities. The property is very nice- incredible view. The staff was ok. The food left a little to be desired- not bad, but you can do much better venturing outside of the resort. Would stay here again, just plan on dining out.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Relaxation awaits."
H.E. is set up to make you forget your worries and leave your work behind. The hotel grounds are well manicured, colorful and calming. The buildings are clean and well maintained. We had an ocean view room with a large porch and galley kitchen. From the porch, we watched whales breaching and whale watch tours in the Gulf of California. Sunrises over the Gulf were magical and sunsets over "Land's End" equally stunning. A short ride to Cabo San Lucas allowed for brief escapes, though we were perfectly happy to stay on the grounds of the hotel. The service was top notch with many of the staff learning and remembering our names. The only criticism is the food and the restaurant service. The food was good, but not great. The service at the restaurants was mediocre compared to the rest of the experience. The staff at the restaurants were well mannered and well trained, but sooo slow. We preferred cabbing it to San Jose del Cabo for dinner or taking the shuttle to the Marina for sushi or Mexican food. We liked H.E. so much we have booked a trip there next winter!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Mo
"Beautiful grounds and room"
PROS: The facilities are immaculate. Finishes are beautiful (in rooms and around the site), and everything is new (seeming) and well-kept. Our room was immense with a kitchenette, living room, very large bedroom with sitting area, two large bathrooms, and a beautiful balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. Everything was clean and tended. Additionally, the on-site food was generally very good -- something I was a bit worried about going in. I liked nearly everything we had at every restaurant, and the fancier restaurant was really delicious for dinner. CONS: The service was not terrible, but not as good as I was hoping. Everyone was courteous and kind, but meals arrived slowly, and the bars sometimes seemed understaffed (the employees were often working very hard to meet demand at the bars during mid-day). I also felt confused at first what was included in the all-inclusive package we had purchased and what would incur extra fees. We figured this out by asking repeatedly during our first couple days, and it ended up not being terribly difficult to navigate. Finally, upon arrival, part of their check-in involves setting up a "tour" the following day of the property and the residences. We did not go on this tour, as it seemed like it was definitely going to be a time share or other sale push. This was the only time we experienced this, but it was not welcome.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Angie
"My stay"
Food service and hotel were fantastic. Looking forward to going back. Soon.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
david
"Nice place to stay"
Hotel is actually quite nice. Lots of amenities. We felt a little claustrophobic because it's so self contained and we like to get out a lot. But if you are looking for an all inclusive resort it's a great place.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Exceptional!"
Awesome experience, I highly recommend this hotel,the hotel staff is more than excellent...,the hotel facilities are great,with awesome views of Los Arcos.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Dennis
"Great Experience"
The best customer service ever. Everybody that works there is great. You call the front desk for a ride to reception or a restaurant and somebody is there to get you in less than 5 minutes. The food was good and bartenders were quick.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Chrystal
"Very nice and clean hotel"
I would like to appreciate all of the employees, very nice people
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Fun getaway"
My wife & I just got back from celebrating my bday & our anniversary. Our 1st time ever going to cabo & we had an amazing, fun & relaxing time at the hacienda encantada. All of the staff was super friendly & helpful. Especially Moises & his taco & tequila bar crew. Definitely going back soon with the kids
fernie
"Enjoyable"
Great staff! Especially Esmeralda at the pool bar! View of sea of Cortez from every balcony.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
christina
"Awesome!"
Great trip, had a great time. Food and drinks are very expensive if you do not have all inclusive.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Alex
"Great quick vacation"
Our stay at Hacienda was wonderful. It's a great choice for someone looking to have a relaxing trip to Cabo with views that can't be beat. A nice option for those who aren't looking for the club scene of downtown Cabo. They have a cheap shuttle to their sister hotel downtown though for those looking to check out the marina and downtown Cabo.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
This hotel is amazing! the staff is great, food and services are amazing, the view from the rooms is breathtaking! Overall a great vacation spot. The restaurants and food are superb, the rooms are fully equipped and the hotel's amenities are great. Beautiful view from the "Infinity Pool" too! Perfect for a good relaxing trip. And the all inclusive helps too!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"LOVE THIS RESORT!"
I went on vacation with my 3 kids ages 4, 5, & 8 and we purchased the all inclusive option through Expedia and I feel like we got a very good price. We had a 2 bedroom family suite which was just 2 adjoining rooms (both very nice). My sister had a one bedroom suite right next door that I would reserve next time though, because it was much more spacious and better for a large group and with the sofa bed and lounge type couches, it had plenty of sleeping room. The whole place is clean, well maintained and beautifully decorated. We stayed 5 nights and did something a little bit different each night. All of the food was good, our favorite was Tequila Bar & Grill which is a taco bar that we frequented. We also enjoyed ordering food and eating right by the pool. When you are all inclusive there is also a free shuttle into Cabo San Lucas. The shuttle ride is about 15 minutes there and 10 minutes back (due to one way road access). There are also a handful of restaurants that you can eat in for free in Cabo San Lucas (same owners so they have an "eat out" plan) which is nice. We tried one of the included restaurants in the Cabo Marina (Jack's Bar & Grill) but did not like the food there. The hotel is right on the ocean with beach access but no swimming because it's too rocky. The hotel is on the cliff so it is a bit hilly, which I liked for exercise and there are staff driving around in golf carts at all times to scoop you up & drop you where you want to go if you don't want to walk.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Lee
"Classic 'Bait and Switch'"
HORRIBLE! We planned the trip with our best friends. I contacted Expedia and explained we wanted a 'suite' with two bedrooms/two baths (king beds in each bedroom), full kitchen, shared areas (living and dining). We were told there was a 'Family Suite' at this hotel, which had exactly what I wanted - I asked all the questions and agreed to pay A LOT for the accommodations. We arrived at the hotel and we were escorted to two rooms - with a shared door. The manager told me what I wanted was their 'Presidential Suite', but unfortunately it was booked. I truly believe with what we paid - we should have gotten more than two 'adjoining' rooms. He then asked me what I was going to do - I said we were leaving and we would not pay for these rooms. Since we were already in Cabo - American Express reserved two adjoining rooms at the Fiesta Marina in Cabo - we loved it!!! So, we ended up paying almost 1/2 for a hotel on the marina and convenient to everything vs the Hacienda which is out in the middle of nowhere! Also, at the Hacienda Encantada - in the short time we were there - we were approached by four different people offering 'free' services or meals or cruises for our time to sit thru a time share presentation. Too many intrusions on our valuable vacation time!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Beautiful views absolutely breathtaking"
Excellent staff everyone is very helpful. This is a place you go to relax. Be prepared to be asked to attend an open house..or time share tour. You must be persistent if you do not want to attend. We were there five nights, had we stayed longer we may have gone. If I were an "owner" and had family there I would not want them to be asked many times to attend the open house. Its only in the lobby where you are asked. Overall a fantastic experience. The beach is ok for walking only. The pool and lounge area ocean front iis amazing! Would definitely go back and stay longer.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Nice high class Atmos/quiet /food+service lacking"
I chose this hotel because it was backed up to a bluff in a private corner of cabo away from the madness of Mendano beach or disco scene. The rooms are very well appointed, kitchen stocked with all you need, furniture very nice decor is upscale as is the architecture. The environment is generally quiet. But the service is hard. They are understaffed. Can't get people on the phone, or maids to your room etc. Some food was good, some not so good. They try hard and the staff there are very nice and accommodating. I liked it and would be back even in light of the service issues
5 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Jake Rose
"Not What You Expect"
This is a beautiful resort with great, friendly staff, but that is unfortunately where the positives end. As of 2014 the resort will no longer operate with a hotel license, and is transition to be a full vacation ownership property. After checking in to the resort, you will be pressured to attend a 90-minute vacation ownership presentation! Not a relaxing way to start a vacation, especially given the fact that you will be hounded at the airport to attend a timeshare presentation for other resorts in the area. The food is very expensive, so unless you purchase the all-inclusive option when you book, you will either be cooking in the fully equiped kitchen in your room, or leaving the property for all your meals. Neither of these options makes for a relaxing vacation. Beware of the all-inclusive as staff still try to charge you for things that are part of the all-inclusive package. We are very easy to please vacationers and have stayed in other all-inclusives in other countries. We have never had the problems and concerns we had at the Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Geroot
"Nice hotel but no beach :("
It was a nice hotel. We ran into some issues but overall good. It's designed more for older crowds and families. If you are a young couple try another place.
"Nice hotel but no beach :("
It was ok. Small resort and more for the older crowd or families. Not designed for young couples.
"friendly, relaxing, beutiful"
We spent 6 days over Christmas 2013, were two families with 3 kids ages 3-6. We had great service from the friendly staff, the kids had a great time in the pool, playground and riding the golf carts. The entire place is very well kept, clean, with high standards. We had an all inclusive package that was very good and did not miss anything at all. A great place to relax out of the hustle and bustle of Cabo.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Amazing honeymoon stay!"
We loved this resort. It wasn't very large but had a lot of space. It may have been the time of year we went (week before thanksgiving) but there wasn't a whole lot of people. It made for a really nice quiet relaxing vacation. The food was pretty good, better than most resorts I've stayed at. The workers were all very nice and did everything they could to make sure you were content with everything. The views are amazing. I would definitely go back to this resort.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Beautiful view of Sea of Cortez/ great place."
The view from the lower infinity pools over the sea is fantastic. The beach is very small, not swim-able, but the view of large boulders, big surf, and sparkling waves makes it worth it. The staff was attentive and warm; the accommodations were fresh, new and comfortable. A warm fire glowing every evening in one small meeting area near a bubbling hot tub was a welcome surprise. A wonderful experience for a very good price (all-inclusive). The food-- mixed reviews, I found it acceptable; my husband enjoyed his selections.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Robin
"Gorgeous oasis in beautiful locale!"
Fabulous resort and spa! The MOST friendly staff, always willing to look after you while you vacation. Food was great if you love Mexican...which I do! Pools have most incredible views. All the excursions were well worth the money. Rooms were beautiful, clean and looked new. Location was superb, close to all parts of Cabo. Bring lots of $1's for tipping, you don't want to have to use ATM and get pesos.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Angie
"Very nice hotel near Cabo"
We did an all inclusive package and it was perfect! The hotel staff was great, very nice and super friendly! Ricardo, the pool bartender was always there to greet you with a smile! We can't wait to go back!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Dani Andrea
"2013 Vacation"
Nice Place, all inclusive. The typical bait and switch on room accommodations; we booked a luxury suite, and were given a single room with two dbl beds. I thought is was an honest mistake, they did the same thing to my in-laws. The food was mediocre at best, had better Mexican food at Chili's in the US. The breakfast buffet was good, but there were flies everywhere, on the food in the food, yuck! Disgusting. Limited alcohol choices at the bars, no high end alcohol. They kept bugging everyone fro their room number no matter what you asked for, even when submitting the towel cards, "what's you room number".
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
JW
"Nice hotel, no access to beach"
We have a good experience, the personnel are very friendly, they provide very good service and make us to feel comfortable to ask questions.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Mireya
I came back to Hacienda Encantada after having had a great experience in April. Sadly, this time around, the experience wasn't as good. Let's start with the best thing about the place - the staff. All around, SO NICE...From the front desk, bell boys, waiters, to towel guys by the pool. Everyone goes out of their way to be polite, nice and helpful. The rooms are nicely appointed and are very comfortable. Negatives: -This time around, the food wasn't as good as it had been previously. -I had to phone the front desk twice that at 6pm my room still hadn't been made up even though I had put the sign out front since 10am that it could be cleaned. -And when it was finally cleaned, it was done in a poor way - I could tell that they'd just made the beds and replaced the towels, but none of the floors and surfaces had been wiped down. - At the risk of sounding like a snob (which I'm not), I was appalled by some of the other guests and their behavior. Many of them clearly just came to drink from dawn to dusk. I don't understand people who start downing cocktails at 9am and who, by lunchtime are completely out of their minds....are loud, and most of all, disrespectful to the staff and other guests. Who ever said it was ok to yell out loud to the waiter or bar tender - "hey, amigo, dos mas... Excuse me, did you not hear me? Do you not capisce what I just said?" just as an example.... Yes, this is an "all inclusive" hotel, but come on people, really?
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Great value for the price."
Hotel design and setting was great. Loved that we went with the all inclusive option as the costs of food would have been outrageous. There was just something missing in the staffs service that just made that part of our experience OK. It seemed like if the staff had just tried... this would be a 5 star location. I think the only ones that seemed to be on top of things were the cart drivers and the grill cooks at the pool. Other than that sometimes I felt like it was a bother for them to do their job.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Great hotel, EXCELLENT Staff, room just ok"
Hacienda Encantada is a great resort and I would definitely stay again. ThereThe staff are truly awesome and definitely go out of their way to make you feel welcome, especially Rogelio, Jesus, and Jack. The food is really good - be sure to order anything off of their menu with seafood, especially shrimp. It's phenomenal. When you find yourself at Las Marias (one of the main restaurants on-site) make sure you ask Jesus to make you his special "fire drink." It involves Kahlua, coffee, vodka...and yes - he lights it on fire. Also be sure to take advantage of a lot of the deals concierge offers - we went horse back riding through the desert (it's still on resort property) and took a catamaran sunset (all you can drink) cruise through the company Pez Gato. Even the crew on the ship was fantastic - if Felipe is one of the crew on your ship, you're in good hands! The only downside about our stay involved the room itself. Mainly, the beds aren't overly comfortable. We're young so it didn't bother us too too much but I could see how they wouldn't be great for some people. Also, we noticed the first day that our TV didn't work. We asked them to replace it 3 times throughout our stay and unfortunately nothing was ever done. That being said, it definitely forced us to spend more time out and about while on our stay so it was probably a good thing we couldn't get sucked in to some Bravo or TLC marathon. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying at Hacienda Encantada!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Anna
"Amazing view"
My husband, 11 year old daughter and I traveled . We loved the hotel, it's beautiful, clean, comfortable. The food is good, the pools specially the one with the view is breath taking. I have to say it was a great experience. The only down size was no beach to swim.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Dayana
"Spectacular view"
Spectacular view. Half staff was attentive. Food was mediocre.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Wow! We will definitely be staying here again!"
We had so much fun at this beautiful, scenic resort in the desert. The staff was just one of the many amazing attributes of our stay. The resort is well built and has a warm and charming feel across the grand campus, which overlooks the waves crashing against the shore.. I would highly recommend getting the all inclusive and count on having a great time, getting pampered and relaxing while you're there. They take care of everything, from accommodating your preferences to helping you get taxis, or even golf carts to anywhere you need to go on the campus.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Kayse
"Nice hotel, fantastic view."
Had a great time. Enjoyed time spent in the hotel premises. Stayed on phase one. Beds could be better, but are not bad.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Stressed
"avoid the time share schpeel at all cost"
they did not honor what they said they would give us if we listened to the time share deal. i asked to have the general manager contact me, which never happened. also advise to make reservations at las marias even though not needed...we had to wait for 15-20 minutes each time at this walk up restaurant/buffet, when lots of tables were open. finally drinks were watered down... the scenery and weather and staff and accomodations were excellent though. i would go back but just adjust my expectations...
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Treasa
"Pool with an Ocean view"
Great facilities. Pool over looking the ocean. No ocean access: Pacific side waters are too rough.
Response by Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
Write your comment. We are pleased to read your comments, we hope you visit us again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"great! great views!"
the family love the place. people were super nice and polite!
Response by Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
Thanks for taking the time to answer. We will consider your comments
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
ray
"If you like the beach this resort is not for you"
We love the beach and we were not able to enjoy it, rocks prevent you from going into the water. Pool service is horrible for all-inclusive customers. Dinner, breakfast and lunch service from menu were good but extremely slow! Buffet was basic.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013