All hotels in Santiago, Chile
San Sebastian 2800, Las Condes, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, 7550151, Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Nice Suite"
Nice suite type hotel in a nice neighborhood in Santiago.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
LUCAS NESTOR
"Nice, convenient, comfortable"
An overall good experience and good value. The best going for the hotel is the location. Walking distance from shopping, restaurants and parks, in a very nice and active neighborhood. The rooms are OK but the furniture is a bit tired ...beds were comfortable though. Nice big balcony which makes for nice relaxation in the evenings. The breakfast selection is decent but does not change at all ...so the few available options get old soon if you stay for a prolonged period of time. Variable customer service quality depending on the employee. The concierge / bell man service is good and attentive but cannot say the same for the front desk.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"SANTIAGO"
Good location, large room, nice buffet breakfast, nice front patio, good area for walking, very safe
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Irwin
"Vitacura"
Nice quiet area, the hotel/condo was clean, breakfast was included.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
lyssette
"Lovely hotel in good location"
We might be slightly biased: we were upgraded to suites (we had booked two rooms) upon our arrival and we were able to get in the rooms a few hours before check in. Very responsive staff, most of whom spoke English (we don't speak much Spanish). The concierge who took care of our taxi to the airport and our luggage storage after check out was particularly responsive to our concerns and needs. There were lovely rooms, clean rooms, great water pressure in the showers (a big point with us). The complimentary breakfasts were good. The hotel is only a couple of blocks from a Metro station and easy walking distance to the big new mall in Santiago. (We were looking for pisco to bring back). The location made everything easy.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Sassy
This hotel can't be beat based on price. We were impressed with the room and the free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Rich
"Cost does not reflect the standard or service"
Location is great. Breakfast is poor and reception staff are really poor. On checking out at 0:630hrs I asked for a taxi to take me to the airport the receptionist phoned for a taxi and informed me that they don't start until 07:00hrs. I asked if she could phone me another taxi company. To my disbelief she said no. The lady just ignored me and carried on shuffling papers. Never in my life had I been treated so badly at a hotel. I walked around to the El Bosque sister hotel and explained what had happened, the concierge apoligised and explained she was having a bad night. He got me a taxi in 2mins. The room was fine and the rest of the staff were very helpful. The cost I paid £150 per night could have been cheaper if I'd booked directly I paid for an extra night booking at the hotel at $116 per night.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
dejm106
"Excellent hotel. Nice neighborhood."
Got a suite on 14th floor. The room was clean. Very comfortable king bed. The two gentlemen at the front desk spoke very good English, and were very helpful. The bellboy was also a polite young man speaking fluent English, and he helped us to get cash when we run out of pesos. The neighborhood was a very safe and pleasant area, packed with good restaurants. I did not try the hotel restaurant, though. I used my phone to locate better restaurants and there were quite a few within walking distance. Now complaints: 1. I called the hotel 6 hours before arrival to arrange a car to pick us up at the airport (because we don't speak Spanish at all, and I thought this could be easier). The gentleman answered my phone spoke quite good English - better than mine I think, and we agreed on the price and time, and I gave him my flight number. It was quite a surprise that I waited at the airport for over 15 minutes but no one showed up. I called the hotel again, and the front desk told me there was no arrangement made! What a waste of time... 2. The shower was kind of narrow with glass doors and a handle on the wall. I kept bumping on the handle when I turn - and I am not a fat guy. The tub was also a little slippery. I wish they could have provided some mats. 3. The plug of the coffee maker did not match their power outlet, which I think was quite ironic... I had to use my own power adapter for their coffee maker...
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Xiang
"Great hotel for a family"
We booked this hotel after looking for an Airbnb as we were looking for two rooms for our family of hour (adult children). We were placed in a superior quad - we we didn't realize was actually a suite with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony. Ended up being less than an Airbnb we had stayed at earlier in our trip! The breakfast is excellent - plenty of choices - and the service was good, too. Only slight downside is that the hotel is somewhat outside of the main attractions of Santiago, though it's only a few blocks walk to the excellent metro (subway). Also - ask for a room on a higher floor as the street was somewhat noisey in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"All good"
All good.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Tatu
"Our favorite hotel! U will love it!"
We were in Peru, Bolivia and Chile for one month, staying at all the top hotels. While el bosque wasnt 5 star it was by far our most favorite! Homey, clean, very comfortable, small boutique in nice neughborhood, extremely helpful staff, walkable area, grrreat breakfast. Recommend highly. But know it is older hotel, altho everything worked well and was immaculate. We cheched out the 5-star El Bosque Ebro around the corner and liked our San Sebastian better! Wonderful food in restaurant, super 24 hr room service. Would stay there again. Great value, great find.
5 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Jacqueline
"Grreat time in Santiago"
Excellent and comfortable stay
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Gerald
Excellent service, full suite (separate bedroom and lounge room with kitchenette). Great location but away from down-town. Near large shopping centre and enormous supermarket.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Quiet hotel/business area"
Nice 2 room suite in a quiet hotel/business area with lots of nearby restaurants!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Great experience!"
I loved this hotel. I read the reviews before selecting a hotel in Santiago and this hotel had the best all around reviews. The hotel has a wonderful and attentive staff. I especially like to mentioned Natalie who cleaned our room, Edgard on the front desk and Alejando and Enrique, the concierges. They went above and beyond their duties to assist us. The restuarant is really excellent. The food was decent and the service was great. The location was the best for restuarants and a very safe place to walk around.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Jacquelyn
"An Excellent Hotel"
I have stayed at several hotels in Santiago and have found the Plaza to be the best. The rooms were ample and well appointed. The elevators were slightly slow to the 13th floor, but I did not find that to be a problem. One shower was, perhaps, a little too cozy, but the second was nicely sized. The views were good and the location central to our needs. However, we were not able to get a taxi to the airport when we checked out of the hotel at an early hour (not the hotel's fault). We assumed that a city the size of Santiago would have taxis available, but even after the front desk called four different companies none were to be had. The front desk should give a warning to guests with early hour check outs to arrange for transport in advance. That would be a nice improvement to the service.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Cindy
"Amazing stay"
just amazing. service was par excellence and the staff was amazing and very comfortable stay.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
Beautiful hotel, with friendly staff. Great location. We appreciated the room upgrade. Rates were excellent. Breakfast was very good and included with the room. Hop on hop off bus can be booked from the hotel and was about 3 blocks away.
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2014
Judi
"Beautiful Hotel"
Very comfortable, I enjoyed stay,
7 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Yukio Ito
"Excellent Hotel"
The staff were very helpful and spoke English quite well. The stay was smooth - check in and check out quick and simple.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
The staff was very helpful and gracious. Even though we couldn't speak the country's language, they were able to assist us and speak our language.
4 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
Leah Boroski
"Good Hotel"
The hotel has an excellent location in a beautiful area. The only concern is that the standard suite is a little uncomfortable. The furniture should be smaller to allow free movement without encountering anything.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Traveler
"Great hotel in the Las Condes area."
Third time I've stayed here and, seriously, each stay is better than the last. I'm almost afraid to tell the truth about this place because it's a smaller hotel and I'm afraid I won't get a room the next time I'm here. The staff is great and almost all of the client-facing personnel speak good English. I try to speak Spanish but am limited so the ability to fall back on English is a really nice safety net. Fair warning that the bathrooms are on the smaller side but that's more than made up for in my opinion by the inclusion of a kitchen and separate (small) living area. It's really wonderful for stays of longer than a few days.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Karl
"Very nice hotel in a good neighbourhood"
The staff was very accommodating and let us check in early and check out late since our flight to Canada did not leave until late that night. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with a variety of choices. The suite had a balcony with a pleasant view. The furniture seemed new and modern and very inviting.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Jack and Helga
"Good location, spacious apartment with kitchen."
Conveniently located, Plaza el Bosque San Sebastian is ideal for families with the benefit of a full 2-bedroom apartment with kitchen plus buffet breakfast included. Located on a small side street, the hotel was also quiet without the distraction of loud traffic noise. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
sonic
"Safe neighborhood, close to restaurants"
The hotel is centrally located in a safe neighborhood. Lots of restaurants close by. Metro is close too. Breakfast we nice. This hotel is a great value.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2013
Wonderful staff... Breakfast always available in the morning.Convenient location to many businesses and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
good breakfast and the separate living room was nice. A good value for the money.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Pete Pellolio
"Just okay"
Accomodations are small - bathroom is tiny. The furniture is funny: the cushions don't fit the couches. Not very comfortable to sit on. Good location though.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Sonya S.
"Good location, near to commercial center"
Pleasant facilities. Near to commercial centers, good restaurants, tourist facilities such as "hop in hop off bus", money changers etc. The room is studio style, complete with sitting room and kitchen. Good breakfast every morning, although they can add more variation from day to day. The front desk staff during our visit, can be benefited with more training on how to be courteous with the guess.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Elsie
"Nice staff, pleasant hotel, great location."
Very pleasant staff that accommodated our request for an early check-in since they had a room available. They generally were pleasant, spoke passable English, and genuinely seemed interested in serving our needs, which isn't always the case in some South American countries. The hotel itself was very well situated within the nicest part of Santiago (the financial district). The rooms were clean and in fairly good shape. Also, each room was a suite arrangement with a separate living area, small kitchen, and bedroom - very good for a medium to long-term stay. Finally, the pricing was competitive with similar hotels in the area but I think we got more room for our money by staying at the Plaza El Bosque vs. competitors. A sale price on Expedia made the choice a no-brainer.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Karl
"Wonderful stay in Santiago"
We were quite pleased with our stay at Plaza El Bosque San Sebastián. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable for a family. The location felt safe and quiet, with many restaurants in the area. The breakfast buffet had a wonderful assortment and very good coffee. The Metro was just a block away. The hotel staff was pleasant and most accommodating. I would return to this hotel and recommend it to others who have more than two guests in a room.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Deb
"Good Hotel / Great Price"
Well worth the money. Big Room with comfortable bed. Good business hotel. Convenient and well priced.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Great hotel for a large family"
We stayed for 4 days before traveling to La Serena and Vina del Mar. On the way back to Santiago, we decided to stay at El Bosque San Sebastian again for our last night. We were traveling with kids, so it was nice to have the suite so we had enough room to spread out. The hotel staff were very helpful and if you called for anything, someone was at your door within minutes. This is a great place to stay because of the extra room and the kitchen. We didn't have to worry about eating out for every meal since there was a kitchen and table and chairs.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Excellent location. Clean rooms and quiet location even though very short walk to good restaurants and shopping area. Few steps to WTC building and other business centers. Spacious rooms. Breakfast is rather limited but OK if you are not too picky. Facilities are getting little aged but upkeep is good. Still top pick of my stay in Santiago for business.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Nobu
"Nice hotel and convinient location."
Rooms are very good. Staff is very nice. Good value.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Amador
"Very centrally located."
The hotel is located near restaurants and public transportation in an upscale neighborhood. There is also a big mall nearby.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2013
P Meller
"Best Value in Las Condes"
Not luxurious but for the price a great value for the area.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
Arielle S.
"comfortable, clean, and well located hotel"
very pleasant stay
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Stegmann
"lovely"
This is a lovely small hotel. The rooms are large (we had a 2 bedroom suite) and comfortable. The kitchen is convenient. There is a living room that can be used to relax or entertain. the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are modern and well-equipped. The staff was pleasant and helped accomodate our needs. Internet was good, but occassionally dropped. The area is quiet but close to the subway and shopping. Very safe.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Wonderful, well located hotel"
The suite was surprising in its size and decor -- both were exceptional. There was an ample living room/dining room and full kitchen while the bedroom was huge and comfortable. The only room that was small was the bathroom. The entire suite was extremely clean and well maintained. The included breakfast was not fancy but was well prepared and ample. Overall, the hotel was a bargain with a good location and comfortable atmosphere.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
WalkALot
"Great find in Las Condes!"
Beautiful hotel, great location. Staff is very friendly, from the front desk to the gentleman who lets you into the parking garage. Attendants at the desk speak English as well, which makes check-in a little bit easier. The room was clean and beautiful, with nice linens and balcony overlooking the city. We actually stayed here twice during our trip and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to be in Santiago!
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2013
Nice, clean, great location. Service is not the friendliest but helpful.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2013
Geoff
"Great hotel for a family"
Nice place to stay, neighborhood is excellent, close to subway, a lot of restaurants nearby, friendly staff
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"Exellent accomodation"
Excellent
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2012
"Perfect place for short-term or long-term stay."
I stayed here before and after an MBA program trip. The hotel the school had booked was close by but much more expensive so I decided to stay here. I loved it! The balcony, the small living room, the comfortable King bed and the number of English channels available on TV (use the SAP button for English). I couldn't have been happier. The price was right and the comfort was amazing. Staff was very helpful as well for the taxi ride to the airport.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
Amyn B
"Very nice place in a grate neighborhood"
With the exemption of the elevators that, sometimes, takes too long to arrive or stops in many empty floors the rest was excellent.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Javier
"They could be nicer towards customers."
The hotel was ok, but it was very noisy. The people were not that friendly or helpful I am afraid.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
margarita
"Great hotel for families and couples on a vacation"
A fantastic hotel at a great location. The staff was always helpful. Our room was more then what we were expecting. Very spacious, clean and beautifully up to date. Loved the decor. Breakfast was very generous, the fresh orange juice was superb.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Lil
"close to shoping mall, banks, very good location"
Breakfast was not good, every day it was the same things, nothing new
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012