All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America
1560 American Dr, Plover, WI, 54467, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Plover: a nice place to visit."
Went to visit friends up in Stevens point, Wisconsin.Hotel was a little out of the way (10 miles) but well worth the distance.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Very nice place at a very reasonable price. Had one issue with the drapes no closing all the way. Very nice employees. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Good - but frig was not there"
Food was great for breakfast. No refrig in room. Was disappointing... Opening was there and no frig. Front desk didn't have one for us either.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"SueZ G"
Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We would definitely stay there again. Great Value.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Sue
"A pleasanat surprise"
Nice hotel.Clean ,great breakfast. Easy on/off of interstate.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
The staff was great. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The pool was also very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Josh
"Nice hotel/didn't feel dog friendly"
Chose this location due to dog friendly environment (Chihuahua and Newfoundland). The hotel was far nicer than expected which was a plus! The location is nothing to write home about, though it is located right off of the highway. Unfortunately, we were placed in a room close to the main lobby - which wasn't convenient to look traffic while the dogs were in the room with us. I would recommend, but only for those without animals. Maybe our experience was different however when asked for a room close to the dog exit, we were denied that option (though it was a Monday night in February, in WI).
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Ann
"Good solid stay"
Just needed a good ace to stay overnight, and this place did just great: clean, good service, reliable. Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Christmas 2014"
We were able to check in early and the staff was very pleasant. Our room was very clean and comfortable - just what I expected from Comfort Inn. Thank You
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
d
"Maybe if they hire other than teenagers,"
I pre-booked and pre-payed my stay at the hotel, months in advance. When I checked in, I made a point of making sure that they knew the reservation had been paid in advance. Of course I had to give them a credit card at check in for any incidental charges. The morning of checkout day, there was no invoice under my door, which I found extremely odd. I stopped at the front desk, turned in my keys, and asked for proof that there were no additional charges to my credit card. The young lady showed me a printout with a zero balance, as it should have been. Today I get my credit card bill with a charge of $172.50 from the Comfort Inn of Plover Wi. I had already prepaid through Hotels.com more than that for the room, made a solid effort to make sure the "kids" at the front desk were aware of that fact, double checked upon checkout that they were still aware of it, and I am not sure where they came up with that figure anyway. The hotel is nice, the employees are totally untrained, and the fact that I now have to deal with this will ensure that I will never go back there.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Stayed a few nights here and very nice hotel and staff. Room was very clean and pool and whirlpool were nice. Only issue was it listed that every room had a fridge and microwave, and ours did not. I was told that not every room had them although it is listed on the amnesties section when we booked. The staff put us in a room with these features immediately.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Very nice, new, clean and staff were very friendly"
I stayed three nights, very convenient to the interstate and well maintained.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Greg
"Great for family travel"
Spent three nights here to attend a high school graduation. Clean rooms, outstanding staff, clean pool and tasty breakfasts!
3 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Planning on another stay!"
The hotel was very nice. Room clean and fresh the bathroom was spacious and clean too. The breakfast was nice, could of been a bit more creative and complete but the basics were available. Staff was pleasant. Nice space and amenities.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Suzy
"Nice hotel..."
We needed at hotel near Stevens Point for the 8K Basketball Tournament. We couldn't find anything in Stevens Point, so we ended up getting this hotel in Plover, which is the closest to SP... The hotel is nice, the breakfast is ok... the pool can use some decoration, is just a bunch of chairs and a plastic rack for the towels, which by the way, had only a few towels on it, it looks cheap. The location is very good, near a lot of stores and restaurants, Shopko, Younkers, Golden Corral, IHOP...
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, nice stay"
Very clean, nice hotel. Staff was very nice. On site bar is a plus.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Very nice staff."
The hotel was nice. The bed was comfortable and the staff was really friendly. The breakfast bar was the standard morning hotel serve yourself breakfast. The hotel bar was not open hardly at all during our stay. The hot tub was nice and warm and quiet.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice Room - Nagging Defects"
The hotel was very convenient for our needs and location was fine. The cleanliness of the room was very good and the staff was very nice. The room left a little to be desired. The heater/AC is very loud. The second night we turned it off just so we could get some sleep. The shower was nice but if you made any move the floor of the shower squeaked and rattled as if it was going to break. I am sure the people below didn't appreciate it. Lastly, the pool area was out of service. Nice place, clean but not restful.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Mike M
"Stay in Plover"
Even with the cold Wisconsin weather, the hotel provided a wonderful place to stay while visiting friends and family.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Dr. B
Very satisfied, clean and quiet.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
The beds were super comfortable with very soft sheets. The pool was out of order. The bath tub did not drain for at least 30 minutes after my shower and the door lock was broken. The room was very clean and had a large flat screen tv. The lobby area was nice and cozy. I would stay there again but would check on the pool first.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Michelle R
"Very Nice Stay"
The room was beautiful. The hot tub was wonderful. The breakfast was amazing with a great selection. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Sandy
"Very nice for the money."
It was very nice for the money. Could have been better if all rooms were non-smoking. You could smell smoke even in the non-smoking rooms.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
Janeane
"Nice and relaxing place"
We were pleasantly surprised by this Hotel... The rooms were a little dated but comfy...Very clean and the bed was comfortable.. We had the grandkids over and they used the pool area.. The hotel had a Pub on site which was a nice surprise.. The only negative on that was that we had to wait for the front desk clerk to come and serve us.. She was excellent and it seemed the bartender took a dinner break without informing anyone... Overall though we would recommend this Hotel..
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Jack
Great value hotel for the price. Clean facility, friendly staff, good location for business I visit in this area
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
We were there to visit family. It worked out great for us.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"right off the interstate"
very nice, clean hotel, however very disappointed that the pool's heater was not working at the time of our 2 night visit. pool was extremely clean, which leads me to believe pool may not have been in use for quite some time. too cold to swim in.
2 night trip May 5, 2013
"Great Stay."
Very clean. Family friendly. Very pleasant experience. Will do it again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"clean, close to the expressway, comfortable"
The hotel was conveniently located close to the expressway and easy to find. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom has been recently updated. The breakfast was ready earlier than posted, which was a nice surprise. We going to go somewhere else for breakfast. The only negative was it took a couple of minutes to get someone to come to the front desk for check in and checkout.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Convenient location"
Stayed in 3 different hotels during my trip. This hotel was the best by far.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
Cheryl

"tres bien"
Le personnel est sans reproche, tous accueillants et attentionnés. Endroit plus tranquille que la moyenne
1 night trip Sep 11, 2012
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"Great price good hotel"
06/22/15 Sue K
Great price. Very kid and dog friendly. Close to shopping and gas. Easy on off highway. Decent breakfast. Plus you get points if you sign up for rewards program. Beds are very comfy. Secure area. Very nice pool area. Guest laundry adequate.
"Outstanding facility for the price."
06/18/15 PickyBon Indiana
This motel would rate 5 stars if it weren't for a few minor things. Air conditioning was a little loud, but to me, the most annoying feature was the bedding and bathroom linens. The comforter was so heavy and the top sheet was so thin it felt like a film. The towels also had a lot of polyester and were not very absorbent. A great lobby and pool area, nicely decorated rooms and grounds, too bad comfort Inn couldn't go one step further and furnish 5 star linens.
"Best hotel in the area"
06/11/15 London2121 Port Aransas, Texas
I usually stay at the Fairfield in Point, but not anymore. Comfort Inn is closer to family, and easier for me to get to. The staff went out of their way to make me and my sister feel comfortable, especially the Manager, Locki. The desk clerks were very nice. Maid service was perfect and they respected the "do not disturb" sign until we left for the days activities. The breakfast was superb with fresh eggs, and sausage every day. Lots of fresh fruit, pastries and juice available. Hotel was extremely clean. We went to the pool and it was huge! Hot tub was probably the biggest I ever seen, and was wonderful after a stressful day. Prices were excellent and way cheaper then Hampton Inn. Hotel is within walking distance to Copps grocery store, Shopko, and Younkers Dept Store, as well as many restaurants. Lots of TV channels to choose from and a nice Ipod docking clock is in room. I can't say enough about this hotel, will be back next time!
"Clean, newly remodeled, but 3 stars....."
03/18/15 AmandaJean1105 Cable, WI
I rolled in about 1230 after driving 750 miles. Needed a pet friendly room. Hotel is very nice. Clean and kept up. Only three stars for 2 reasons. 1. Obnoxiously loud heater/ac unit in room. 2. Pet friendly room stunk like a dirty dog. I get the fact that I was in a room that allowed pets (and I very much appreciate to have that opportunity), but, cleaning the carpets once every few months certainly would go a long ways. It's a simple and cost effective way to keep your nice hotel in top shape. All in all? I'll be back.
"Hampton Inn no longer worth the extra cost"
03/07/15 Jannaqq milwaukee, wisconsin
Stayed at the Comfort Inn again, and this time feel the Hampton Inn Plover is no longer worth the extra $30 (at the time of this writing) per night per my Sept 2012 review of the Hampton Inn Plover. I stayed in room 326...top floor, end of the hall, very quiet, spotless, comfy king bed and pillows (6 of them in both firm and soft styles), clean sheets (I love the slight whiff of bleach), spacious bathroom with great water pressure, very conveniently located, no freeway noise, easy check in and out. Felt kind of like home...and I usually don't get that feeling from hotel rooms. The following comment applies to nearly all hotel rooms I've stayed at, Comfort Inn is no exception: the heating/cooling unit in the room cycles on and off....all night. If you are a light sleeper like me: you can unplug the unit (and plug it back in when you wake up)--not every hotel room has the option to unplug these things. I tried setting it on 'heat' at the lowest temperature...'cool' at the highest temperature...still cycled about every 5 -10 minutes. Don't turn it 'off', which I did...remarkably it still cycles plus offers an off fragrance.
"Comfortable Sleep. Right Off The Highway."
11/30/14 Candace C Freeport, IL
My husband and I were traveling to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and decided to stop and stay here as it had begun snowing very hard and we were tired. This is a smaller hotel but very richly decorated. We cranked the heat up as we were cold and had a very refreshing and comfortable sleep experience. For me, I would've preferred a tub-there was only a shower and was hoping there would've been a microwave but for a stop in and sleep before going to another location-great place to stay.
"Pleasantly surprised"
11/27/14 Holly-in-Haleiwa Roscoe, IL
Check in was quick and courteous. The foyer was tastefully decorated with a cozy fireplace. I was a little hesitant to book here because the room photos looked outdated. Not the case. Our rooms on the third floor were much more attractive than online pictures. Everything seemed new and clean. I am glad I trusted the Trip Advisor reviews and booked here. The breakfast included waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage etc. Friendly staff all way around.
"Grandson's Last Game for the Season"
10/13/14 Mark M Sartell, Minnesota, United States
We spent two nights at this facility not sure what our experience would be since we have never stayed at a Comfort Inn before. There were very limited rooms for that weekend in the Stevens Point/Plover area. We were pleasantly surprised with the maintenance of the property both exterior and interior. The facility, our room and other areas were clean and well maintained. The desk person was pleasant. This property was less expensive compared to other motels in the area and would be a good value for the price. The pool area was fun for the grandkids and the breakfast bar offerings were your standards and sufficient. My spouse commented that the mattress was not to her liking, other than that the motel was ok. There were several options for meals in very close proximity as well as some shopping and a grocery in walking distance. Nothing bad, nothing great. Average.
"Very Pleasantly Surprised!"
10/09/14 Irishise Milwaukee, WI
We found this hotel online. Excellent staff! EXTREMELY nice and clean! Would highly recommend. The bed was amazingly comfortable! There is a pizza/bar right off the lobby. Appreciated the elevator. Not far from the Ho Chunk Nekoosa casino or Stevens Point, which happened to have a fantastic farmer's market on Saturday. Definitely will stay here again!
"Surprised!!"
08/23/14 tim f Crandon, Wisconsin
The staff was very nice! Rooms were up to date and clean! Eating and shopping places with in walking distance. The bar and breakfast was nice and relaxing. We didn't get to use the pool/hot tub but that looked clean also.