All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America

• Bar
    Standard bar
solid place
2 night trip Jan 29, 2016
very clean, very comfortable bed.
4 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"Working for a living"
Nice hotel....perfect for the price. Love that it has a bar so I can have a night cap before bed. Thank you. More hotels should be setup like this one.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Aaron
"Get away to visit family"
We were very impressed with everything at this location. We stayed three days and very much enjoyed the breakfasts, the service of the personnel was great. And were friendly and accommodating. We'd like to give a special thank you for the assistance offered by Lucky Lynn at the front desk. The morning of our departure we were headed for Green Bay and had purchased tickets to attend the game, but we were unable to pull up the email needed to print them. Lucky lent her expertise and arranged to get them taken care of for us. Our undying gratitude to her.....and the game was great too...Packers won! :O)
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Ronald
Nice hotel close to Stevens Point and my business location. People were very friendly and I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Jeannine
"A great place!"
Just passing through and needed a place to stay for the night. It was great!
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Dennis
"34 hour reset"
Great place only complaint was the TV volume would only go up to 40. Shhhh TV is on. Nice and clean very comfortable. Walking distance to shopping and food
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Nicholas
"Stay here in Plover/Stevens Point"
We stayed last minute and the staff was super-accommodating. The bartender even stayed when we walked in 10 minutes before closing in an empty bar. Great value and comfort.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Nice hotel in a beautiful area.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
"Perfect little hotel on our way to Camp Tamarack"
Fantastic hotel. Wish we would have arrived earlier to enjoy it. Beds & pillows super comfy. Staff friendly. Breakfast was just what we needed. Scrambled eggs were apparently so delicious, my son remarked that the eggs taste better than my cooking.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
STEPHANIE
Very nice, we would stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Roxanna
"good hotel"
enjoyable
6 night trip Aug 6, 2015
"Quiet Monday night"
It was very quiet at the hotel on the Monday we stayed. Price was phenomenal, room was beautiful, staff was kind and the free breakfast was great! Wish all hotels were this nice!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Holly
"Plover: a nice place to visit."
Went to visit friends up in Stevens point, Wisconsin.Hotel was a little out of the way (10 miles) but well worth the distance.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Very nice place at a very reasonable price. Had one issue with the drapes no closing all the way. Very nice employees. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Good - but frig was not there"
Food was great for breakfast. No refrig in room. Was disappointing... Opening was there and no frig. Front desk didn't have one for us either.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"SueZ G"
Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We would definitely stay there again. Great Value.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Sue
"A pleasanat surprise"
Nice hotel.Clean ,great breakfast. Easy on/off of interstate.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
The staff was great. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The pool was also very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Josh
"Nice hotel/didn't feel dog friendly"
Chose this location due to dog friendly environment (Chihuahua and Newfoundland). The hotel was far nicer than expected which was a plus! The location is nothing to write home about, though it is located right off of the highway. Unfortunately, we were placed in a room close to the main lobby - which wasn't convenient to look traffic while the dogs were in the room with us. I would recommend, but only for those without animals. Maybe our experience was different however when asked for a room close to the dog exit, we were denied that option (though it was a Monday night in February, in WI).
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Ann
"Good solid stay"
Just needed a good ace to stay overnight, and this place did just great: clean, good service, reliable. Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Christmas 2014"
We were able to check in early and the staff was very pleasant. Our room was very clean and comfortable - just what I expected from Comfort Inn. Thank You
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
d
"Maybe if they hire other than teenagers,"
I pre-booked and pre-payed my stay at the hotel, months in advance. When I checked in, I made a point of making sure that they knew the reservation had been paid in advance. Of course I had to give them a credit card at check in for any incidental charges. The morning of checkout day, there was no invoice under my door, which I found extremely odd. I stopped at the front desk, turned in my keys, and asked for proof that there were no additional charges to my credit card. The young lady showed me a printout with a zero balance, as it should have been. Today I get my credit card bill with a charge of $172.50 from the Comfort Inn of Plover Wi. I had already prepaid through Hotels.com more than that for the room, made a solid effort to make sure the "kids" at the front desk were aware of that fact, double checked upon checkout that they were still aware of it, and I am not sure where they came up with that figure anyway. The hotel is nice, the employees are totally untrained, and the fact that I now have to deal with this will ensure that I will never go back there.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Stayed a few nights here and very nice hotel and staff. Room was very clean and pool and whirlpool were nice. Only issue was it listed that every room had a fridge and microwave, and ours did not. I was told that not every room had them although it is listed on the amnesties section when we booked. The staff put us in a room with these features immediately.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Very nice, new, clean and staff were very friendly"
I stayed three nights, very convenient to the interstate and well maintained.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Greg
"Great for family travel"
Spent three nights here to attend a high school graduation. Clean rooms, outstanding staff, clean pool and tasty breakfasts!
3 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Planning on another stay!"
The hotel was very nice. Room clean and fresh the bathroom was spacious and clean too. The breakfast was nice, could of been a bit more creative and complete but the basics were available. Staff was pleasant. Nice space and amenities.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Suzy
"Nice hotel..."
We needed at hotel near Stevens Point for the 8K Basketball Tournament. We couldn't find anything in Stevens Point, so we ended up getting this hotel in Plover, which is the closest to SP... The hotel is nice, the breakfast is ok... the pool can use some decoration, is just a bunch of chairs and a plastic rack for the towels, which by the way, had only a few towels on it, it looks cheap. The location is very good, near a lot of stores and restaurants, Shopko, Younkers, Golden Corral, IHOP...
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, nice stay"
Very clean, nice hotel. Staff was very nice. On site bar is a plus.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Very nice staff."
The hotel was nice. The bed was comfortable and the staff was really friendly. The breakfast bar was the standard morning hotel serve yourself breakfast. The hotel bar was not open hardly at all during our stay. The hot tub was nice and warm and quiet.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice Room - Nagging Defects"
The hotel was very convenient for our needs and location was fine. The cleanliness of the room was very good and the staff was very nice. The room left a little to be desired. The heater/AC is very loud. The second night we turned it off just so we could get some sleep. The shower was nice but if you made any move the floor of the shower squeaked and rattled as if it was going to break. I am sure the people below didn't appreciate it. Lastly, the pool area was out of service. Nice place, clean but not restful.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Mike M
"Stay in Plover"
Even with the cold Wisconsin weather, the hotel provided a wonderful place to stay while visiting friends and family.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Dr. B
Very satisfied, clean and quiet.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
The beds were super comfortable with very soft sheets. The pool was out of order. The bath tub did not drain for at least 30 minutes after my shower and the door lock was broken. The room was very clean and had a large flat screen tv. The lobby area was nice and cozy. I would stay there again but would check on the pool first.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Michelle R
"Very Nice Stay"
The room was beautiful. The hot tub was wonderful. The breakfast was amazing with a great selection. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Sandy
"Very nice for the money."
It was very nice for the money. Could have been better if all rooms were non-smoking. You could smell smoke even in the non-smoking rooms.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
Janeane
"Nice and relaxing place"
We were pleasantly surprised by this Hotel... The rooms were a little dated but comfy...Very clean and the bed was comfortable.. We had the grandkids over and they used the pool area.. The hotel had a Pub on site which was a nice surprise.. The only negative on that was that we had to wait for the front desk clerk to come and serve us.. She was excellent and it seemed the bartender took a dinner break without informing anyone... Overall though we would recommend this Hotel..
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Jack
Great value hotel for the price. Clean facility, friendly staff, good location for business I visit in this area
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
We were there to visit family. It worked out great for us.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"right off the interstate"
very nice, clean hotel, however very disappointed that the pool's heater was not working at the time of our 2 night visit. pool was extremely clean, which leads me to believe pool may not have been in use for quite some time. too cold to swim in.
2 night trip May 5, 2013
"Great Stay."
Very clean. Family friendly. Very pleasant experience. Will do it again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"clean, close to the expressway, comfortable"
The hotel was conveniently located close to the expressway and easy to find. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom has been recently updated. The breakfast was ready earlier than posted, which was a nice surprise. We going to go somewhere else for breakfast. The only negative was it took a couple of minutes to get someone to come to the front desk for check in and checkout.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013