All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
2111 Sulphur Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"A+"
Staff was friendly and informational. Enjoyed how they had a kick back with drinks and food before me and my friends went to ball park village (a great place). Not far from downtown only was a 10 minute uber drive. We got pretty late and we couldn't get in the hotel with out swiping our room key, it was a secure feeling knowing not just anybody could walk in. Breakfast was amazing! Hot breakfast blows continental breakfast out of the water. Any time I find myself in St.Louis this will be where I go.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
AJ
"its the small things"
Always loved Drurys Got to the room very nice except for freshly chewed gum on nightstand hmmm Then left empty toilet paper roll on sink Small things
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
paul
"Trip to St. Louis"
Very nice, pet and kid friendly
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Debra
"Nice hotel, bad service"
For 3 days our room wasn't cleaned and when the toilet overflowed, someone came to unclog it but didn't bother to clean it. Also, there were used sheets in the sofabed. Breakfast was good.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Leo
It was a very nice experience. The staff was friendly. The facilities were nice also. The free breakfast was very tasty.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Just ok"
Hotel was ok...wasn't overly impressed & probably will not stay at a Drury Hotel again. Free breakfast was nice, however, it's the exact same spread each day...would be nice if they offered bacon, different pastries, etc every other day. We left our room at 9am and returned at 5pm to an un-serviced room, which I found very irritating especially since there were at least 2 ladies cleaning on our floor. Pool area was ok, as others have stated, it could be bigger & there were kids doing cannonballs (while their parents watched & laughed) into the hot tub on one of our trips down. The free drinks & food at night left a lot to be desired (we didn't bother with either) and it was SUPER crowded for both. For our family, I think all the freebies, and the crowds trying to get them, were the main reason we won't be choosing Drury again in the future.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Rebecca
"Room was very comfortable. Hotel in great location"
Overnight stay very nice. Hotel staff very helpful. Enjoyed all the hotel had to offer. Would recommend to others traveling.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"More bang for your buck"
Very pleasant stay. Convenient parking, clean, attractive lobby, clean and well decorated rooms. Only stayed for one night but close proximity to Barnes-Jewish hospital was a definite plus. Pleasantly surprised by the free drinks and free available food. What a deal! The free breakfast was good as well. Did not have a lot of interaction with hotel staff, but since everything was great, did not have a need to. Will definitely stay here again
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Trenna
"Good Choice!"
Probably the best hot breakfast I've seen anywhere! Just surprised there was no hook or towel rack outside the shower. But I still think it's top notch.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Debbie
"The extras aren't extra!"
We were very happy with our stay and felt like our room was a great value considering all the amenities. The free drinks in the evening were a nice unexpected bonus.
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Philip
"Nice hotel close to everything"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was conveniently located to the interstate and Forest Park. Which made all of our day trips quick so we could spend more time enjoying our trip! The staff was very helpful and friendly! We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jen
"Pleasant stay"
Very pleased with location, staff, room, and food.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Comfortable bed"
The great news is the bed was comfortable. We were close to st Louis zoo which is why we stayed there. The hotel allows pets. We didn't bring any, but we could hear dogs above us or next door howling for their owners when we were trying to get our young son to sleep one night.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Janna
"90% great, but won't go back due to pool maint."
We stayed here for a Spring Break getaway to St Louis this past week. The staff was friendly, room clean, location good. We appreciated free parking, free breakfast, and the complimentary snacks and beverages in the evenings, all were great. With 3 young kids, the other draw for us was the fun-looking indoor/outdoor pool and hot-tub. Our kids consider the hotel pool a top destination attraction anywhere we travel. This pool was not well managed/maintained. Whatever systems and services are required for good water chemistry in a heavy-use hotel pool and hot-tub, this facility needs to do much better at it during prime vacation time. Hotel pools can be hit or miss, and we also understand it can be difficult to get it right under heavy use situations. We spend enough time in the pool area that a comfortable pool environment back at your hotel takes the vacation from good to great. A marginal/bad one like this will not get the hotel a repeat visit from us,there's plenty of other pools to try.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"The hotel provides dinner (kickback hours)."
Definitely returning to same hotel when coming back to the city!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Josh
"1st Family Vacation"
I was very happy with my stay, especially the free food and drinks included.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"So many freebies. Great location!"
This is the first time I haven stayed downtown St.louis and I liked this way better. At the time of our stay they were giving free breakfast and light evening meal. Since we were there in Spring and almost everything closed early, this helped us out! The pool was so over-chlorined it burned our eyes just to be in the pool area, but my kids loved the indoor/outdoor pass through. The room was very clean and in perfect shape. One bed was noticeably more comfortable than the other which was weird :-). The staff was waaaaay nicer than we're used to. Check in literally took 2 minutes. Ample free parking and immediate highway access!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
tracy
"I will look for a Drury hotel first"
Free breakfast free Pop free snacks at night which is basically dinner food. Baked potato,pasta,hotdogs,nachos,chicken tenders,meatballs,etc.. Room was clean. Only down side pool super busy and rundown
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Rob
"Definitely worth staying here"
All of the staff I encountered was friendly and helpful. From the front desk to the housekeeping. I knew they had a free continental breakfast, but they also had dinnertime snacks and drinks for free for hotel patrons. I'm grateful the parking was free also. I slept very well on the comfortable queen bed. The bathroom was clean, updated and large. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Chantele
"Great Place for a Family Stay in Saint Louis"
The hotel was very clean with very comfortable rooms. In addition, the hotel was well staffed with friendly employees. This is a fantastic place to stay with children as it is very close to the Zoo, Science Center, and Museum. We will definately be staying there on our next trip to STL.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Clean, staff was friendly. Would stay again for certain.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good location to fun things to do in St.Louis"
We have now stayed at this hotel twice and we were pleased both times. We were not able to participate in the snack and drinks in the evening as we were not there, but breakfast was quite nice.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"ok"
We felt this hotel was just average. staff did not go out of their way the room was okay. I did not like the way the bathroom door opened and where the light switch was located. The hotel only had one elevator that worked. Which made for a long wait to get up to the fourth floor .We would have liked to have a newspaper in the morning. Overall the location was convenient for our needs.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Paula
"Spring break"
Very convenient location
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"just okay"
for the price we paid for two nights I felt the room should have been a little bit higher quality the service should've been better. They had only one elevator operating. we very seldom stay at a Drury so I really don't know what to expect from this hotel chain.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Paula
"Pricey"
The hotel was great, just really expensive! It was the only hotel in the Forest Park area with an indoor pool.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Emily
"Just what is needed"
I arrived late, and worn out. The front desk was very friendly and helpful, the room was perfect. I left early the next morning, after eating breakfast and having a coffee. Definitely will stay there the next time I am in town.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Originally a 2 night stay while work was being done on our home. Ended up just needing the one night. Very nice stay. Amenities were outstanding. Buffet style meal in the evening that they call the Evening Kick Back with 3 drinks included. There was also a great breakfast buffet in the morning. The quality and taste of the food offered exceeded our expectations. Can't beat that.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"must stay hotel"
Loved my stay can't wait to go back
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Enjoyed Stay"
I loved my stay and the customer service was great.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Antoinette
"Four Stars"
I highly recommend this hotel. First impression is excellent and it never changed in our two day stay. We were in this area to visit a niece at Washington University. This was a great location for all places of interest.
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Grandkids trip"
We stayed over Valentine's Day weekend and had a wonderful experience. Knowing dinner would be challenging at any restaurant, we asked about the restaurant at the hotel. They delivered a wonderful pizza and incredible fresh salad to our room. It was delivered hot and quickly. Happy kids!
Beebe
"Work in town"
I was in town for work, the Inn was situated very close to major traffic arteries for access to all parts of St. Louis. Park, city attractions, and areas of work
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"excellent"
This waa a great experience the rooms were clean , they provide a delicious dinner and lunch. I would highly recommend
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Alexis
"110 PERCENT! OVER THE TOP!"
We stayed here for a week while our house was having some major renovation. This is a beautiful hotel, conveniently located to many major attractions in St. Louis. Since it's nearly brand new, it has that sparkle which comes with any new place. The staff is overwhelmingly cordial, the place is immaculate, and the breakfast/ evening buffets are very nice. We enjoyed our week here and look forward to returning.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Excellent hotel with nice rooms and friendly staff"
We had a great experience. The location is convenient, only a short drive to the main attractions. Our room was spacious and clean, the breakfast and free dinner were good, and the kids loved the pool which was nice and clean. The staff was super friendly and had lots of recommendations for what to do and see in St. Louis. We would definitely come back here.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"A great experience"
We love this Drury Inn. Convenient location. Everyone is very friendly and service oriented.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
roberta
"Christmas Stay"
The hotel was perfect for our visit; we will definitely stay here when we are in St. Louis.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"A wonderful value"
We stayed for 3 nights and everything was wonderful. The free breakfast, free popcorn, free food and drinks from 5:30-7 was amazing. The grandkids especially enjoyed the pool. We will never stay anywhere else when we come to St. Louis.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Craig
"excellent place to stay in st.Louis mo"
visiting family for Christmas and loved the place so nice and the staff is so friendly and helpful
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
lynn
"review title.... really??!?!?"
It was a great place to stay though I would prefer I printed receipt at check out. We were told it was electronic but we have yet to see one in either of our emails.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Katherine
"Will return if in the arra"
Everything was very nice and clean like we expected. Will stay again!
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Pamela
"Great Hotel !!"
Had good experience staying here. Close to Forest Park and Science Center. Easy to get to. Everyone working there were friendly and helpful.
"Disappointing room facilities"
The bathroom exhaust fan was broken. The receptionist promised to have it fixed later that day but it didn't happen. Bathroom quickly fills with unexhausted steam. Very annoying.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel and staff"
Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Nice selection of food in the AM and PM. They even have popcorn and limited free drinks.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Marie
"Close to downtown"
Close to downtown, science city, city museum -- great location good price! would stay again
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great location to attractions"
Hotel is close to many attractions. The best part of the stay was the friendly staff. We will stay again.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Review"
More fresh fruit choices for breakfast would be good. The evening food choices temded to be starchy and fatty
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Doug
"good value"
Great facilities, good value. Will use this hotel again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
kristi
"What a surprise!"
This was a very surprising stay! This hotel offers incredible extras and amenities for the price! Free hot breakfast (eggs, waffles, biscuits & gravy), free alchoholic drinks from 5:30-7:00 every night (maximum of 3 per adult) during happy hour, free soda dispensers in lobby, the list goes on and on. The location is perfect, only 2 miles from The Hill (incredible Italian Dining) and minutes from local hospitals if you are staying overnight for a doctors appt. as we were. Very friendly and helpful staff. The bathroom was the most spacious and modern I have ever seen in any hotel room. This isn't what I would call a fancy hotel, but with free parking, Wi-Fi, and everything else I mentioned, this is our new go-to hotel for St. Louis!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014