All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2111 Sulphur Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great place for a family vacation stay"
We had a suite because we have two boys (6 yrs and 8 yrs). It was definitely worth a little extra each night to have the separate room. It was super easy to get to all of the area attractions and still use the hotel as home base. My only complaints would be dusty nightstands, we could hear the highway at night, and where our room was located we could hear music from the bar on the 1st floor (we were on the top floor (5th floor). But the music did stop at a reasonable hour.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Tracy Graham
"Great hotel for a week-end get away!"
The hotel was very nice. A lot of chlorine in the pool (to the point of getting a headache watching the little ones swim) but no other major complaints. The morning breakfast & evening drinks/ snacks were a HUGE help to my budget. Excellent food!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Heidi
"Great family hotel!"
This hotel had it going on! Free daily hot breakfast was very good and popcorn and carbonated drinks in the afternoon. Adult drink coupons were provided for a specific period of time which was nice for dad. Indoor and outdoor pool was a popular spot for all the kids and the workout facility and self-service laundry room were appreciated.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Noah
The staff, hotel location, and hotel itself were great!! We could not have asked for better. Definitely enjoyed our stay!
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Was thrilled with the hotel. The breakfast was wonderful! I only wish the pool stayed open. Overall, an excellent stay! We will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Big, clean rooms with friendly staff"
The staff is exceptionally friendly and willing to meet your every need. I needed a crib and it was in our room within 5 minutes. The breakfast is great (as always) from the Drury folks, and my daughter loved the pool and family-friendly movies in the afternoon ("Frozen" and "The Muppets" played our 2 days there). Very close to The Hill district and its Italian eateries, as well as the Zoo and Botanical Gardens. It only took us 10 minutes to get to Busch Stadium from the hotel. We loved our stay and will be back again very soon!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Zach
"Great hotel near Forest Park St. Louis MO"
We enjoyed out girlfriend get away at the Drury. The offerings for breakfast and the Kick Back were fabulous. We were not aware of the Kick Back offering, and the evening option saved us money. We will stay at the Drury again. Staff at all levels was very friendly, and I appreciated the smiles after a long drive.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great stay, except for housekeeping..."
The room was quite clean upon check-in and the condition of the hotel and friendliness of the staff was great. The neighborhood was awesome with its location to where we needed to go. Our only complaint was with housekeeping. At the middle of the week stay we were in the habit of leaving in the morning and coming back in the afternoon. No one was in the room from morning until 4pm and housekeeping never came. I was then in the room for one hour with the DND sign up and then left, no one came. The following day was the same except that I was back in the room at 1pm and out again at 430 with no housekeeping. This time we did get a note that we missed them. Finally we ran out of towels and got what we needed after a call to the front desk. So it was very hit and miss. I just wonder why the policy was to wait so long to clean the room? By late afternoon I needed to be back in there to work undisturbed.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Close to everything"
the hotel staff were extremely friendly and very nice and helpful the food was good
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jamie
"Easy to find, nice rooms, fair price."
I chose this location for its proximity to the zoo, it's very close. I really enjoyed the covered parking garage. My room was clean, the ac set comfortably, the bed very comfortable, and the receptionist checking me was very friendly and made me feel welcome. The breakfast provided was quite good as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
The hotel was busy! The pool was packed all the time and getting through the free breakfast/dinner line was kinda unorganized. However it was a beautiful hotel, the room was huge and the people were so friendly. I can't tell you how many hotel staff members I saw going out of their way for guests. I would stay here again for sure. The best hotel I have found for a large family to stay in and it was very close to the zoo and other attractions we visited.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"Zoo, Arch"
Enjoyed it. Grandson and daughter used the pool. Bit too cold for me that day!!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great hotel for families!"
We were very pleased with our hotel stay. The entire hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The free breakfast each morning was very good and had a variety of hot/cold items to choose from. My son and I really enjoyed getting the free popcorn and drinks each afternoon also! We never did get to eat the evening appetizers, but they did serve a variety of things to eat like chicken fingers and nachos. The hotel was newer and really clean. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Lindsay
This was our first time staying at a Drury Inn and we were extremely impressed! The room was great ,as well as all of the free food and beverages! We will definitely be back!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great time!"
Friendly, comfortable, convenient. C lose to the great St Louis Zoo!
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Good location and very convenient to the city and nearby attractions. Good for the price, but just average hotel.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Will go back again."
Exceeded my expectations. Very clean. Near restaurants and freeway system. Updated look. Excellent staff.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Close to zoo"
Nice hotel. King bed is small and uncomfortable. Staff is very nice and helpful. Quick start and Kickback are great!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Beautiful hotel, great room and amenities, friendly staff, great location!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
LFAMILY
"very conveinant hotel"
it was very good stay. My husband and I were on vacation with kids in St. Louis and it was relatively close to city museum and st louis cardnals. parking was no problem. I also used the business center there to check email and print off baseball tickets (had no problems), I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Near every thing
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Overall, excellent, would definitely stay again!!!"
Great, no complaints! Special shout-out to Alejandro in maintenance for installing my bike's basket!
3 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Hotel was fabulous , the bed was wonderful like sleeping on a cloud. The entire staff were great Kudos to everyone
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Rochelle
"Awesome room/awesome service"
The room was clean, clean, clean. Very nice bathroom with a tub that I felt good about putting the kids in for a bath. My only complaint or suggestion would be to have a way to contact the desk from the pool for towels. Also, the chlorine in the pool really made my eyes burn - salt would be a great alternative. The service was great and the food was excellent - would be nice to have some fresh fruit.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
Nana
"Friendly and stylish"
I liked the hotel, was disappointed that we were unable to use the pool as it was full of teenagers running amok - made my 7 year old daughters nervous and not wanting to get in there...don't blame them! They do have free drinks until 7pm.. and if you get stuck behind someone who cannot make their mind up... if you don't get your order in at 7... you're outta luck! Nice gesture though... hot snacks and drinks in the afternoon was a great surprise! Staff were friendly...next time we will try and go at a quieter time
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"close to family sights"
Our Family wished the pool was bigger, but we would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Visit to the zoo."
Excellent. I was pleasantly surprised with the hor d'oeuvres at night and a hot breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Leah
"Great Perks"
We stayed here because we went to the Science Center and the Zoo. It was close to both. The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and nice! They have a "5:00 Kickback". Which includes 3 free drinks and appetizers. The "appetizers" were more like a meal. That was great because it saved us money on not having to go out and eat at a restaurant. And the breakfast was amazing as well! And free soda and popcorn in the lobby throughout your stay. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
Brandi
We were very satisfied with this hotel. We were never more than 15 minutes away from all of the places that we wanted to go.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Dave N.
This was a great experience from food options to service with a smile!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2013
"New chain for me"
I was on a cross country move trip and had not heard of this chain. It's a bit no frills but certainly a good value for the traveler managing a budget because they offer free drinks, supper and breakfast. I was glad I found it and will look for Drury again.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Arthur A
"amazing"
ESTELLE AT THE FRONT DESK WAS AMAZING, TRULY DSIPLAYED GREAT AND PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, WILL RECOMEND THIS TO ALL MY FREINDS AND LOOK FOR A DRURY INN WHEN I TRAVEL TO OTHER LOCATIONS. DRURY INN IS LUCKY TO HAVE STAFF LIKE ESTELLE. SHE WOULD BE A GREAT LEADER.
4 night trip May 2, 2013
"Good place to stay"
Very clean-The bathrooms were spotless and attractive... But for the price I would expect ceramic coffee cups and real glass instead of plastic cups The bedside lamp and microwave were both broken and had to be replaced. When the guy replaced the microwave he took my leftovers with him. The breakfast and dinner were a great value esp. for familys. A hint-there is a residential street behind the hotel. If you walk up it about 3 blocks there is a beautiful park. But other then that you have to drive every place.
3 night trip May 1, 2013
"Close to forest park and the "hill""
Hotel Very clean and friendly staff. Great amenities. Close to Forest Park and the historic "hill"area.
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2013
Van Camp
"Overall it was a nice stay."
Our second day there we came back to our room and it had not been cleaned yet and it was 4:30 cst. We ended up telling the lady behind the counter and we asked for some towels for in the morning. She didn't even say she was sorry about that. I understand things happen but I would of liked an apology. Other than that and all the kids swimming in the hot tub (should be for adults) we had a good time. Breakfast was nice and the kick off in the evening was nice, desert would of been better. oh, and when we got there the gentleman did not tell us where to park, we had to ask.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
sb
"Would stay again"
We were in town for four days of St. Louis highlights. Hotel was convenient to everything. Loved having underground, free parking ... Especially with the late season snow. Staff was very friendly. Loved that they had a gluten free list, upon request, of all of their breakfast and evening snacks. The free drinks and soft drinks were great. Large bathrooms! Smallish room ... Very small space between bed and wall. We stayed in a Drury due to the fridge and micro in every room. We will definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
"Perfect for family"
Stayed here while visiting St Louis for Spring Break! Was more than impressed! Hotel had great ammenities and the beds were super comfy! Would absolutely bring my family back here on our next trip!
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Many good things, missing some little things"
As it happened, I stayed at a Hampton Inn (as I often do) one night and this Drury Inn the next. Similar in quality. Positives: very attentive service; free garage parking under hotel; good location next to I-44; nice happy hour with food & three free drinks; varied breakfast items. Not up to a "5" rating: drafty heat/AC, lousy coffee, hard mattress, no individual toiletries.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
"Five-Star Stay"
My stay was absolutely wonderful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The hot meals served in the kitchen for free were life savers! Not to mention, delicious. It was an absolute pleasure. I will definitely be staying with the Drury Inn again soon.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2013
Keri R.
"Family vacation"
Hotels was very close to all the locations our family wanted to vist. Had great breakfast and 5:30 kick-off. Also liked the garage parking, the only complaint was the key reader in the garage, had to slide key card numberous times
3 night family trip Feb 10, 2013
Ashley
"Good Hotel, Conveniently Located"
Booked this hotel for my parents for the weekend. They enjoyed it. I would not recommend the restaurant in the hotel however. Service was quite poor; appetizer & bread plates were not removed until requested; empty glasses with very slow refills, also had to be requested; one person's meal was brought out a full ten minutes before the others, and lastly we sat waiting in the lobby while the table we were finally seated at after twenty minutes sat empty. Good hotel, bad restaurant.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2013
"central location"
Great hotel. Not many hotels have the suits helping out on things like cleaning tables - emptying trash - etc. You could tell everyone had pride in what they were doing. And it was a very busy weekend. Would stay again and definitly recomemd to friends.COMPLIMENTS TO THE STAFF
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Denise
"A great stay"
A very professional and friendly staff. Willing and eager to meet guest expectations. A great breakfast. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Easy access from Interstate"
Great hotel, especially the attached restaurant. I'd stay again...
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2013
DB
"New years eve in St,Louis"
Great value,family enjoyed the stay,extra perks, happy hour, popcorn, buffet,breakfast were also enjoyed.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Convenient, clean and courteous."
Our stay of five days could not have been better. From the morning breakfast to the managers receiption nightly and the attenitiveness of the staff we were more than satisfied. And as a dog friendly hotel, Henry, our St. Bernard, was treated like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. The staff all knew his name and always had a smile and hello for the three of us. Thanks for a great stay!
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
John, Susan,and Henery
"A best value and good location"
Excellent package with breakfast included (scramble eggs, waffles, biscuit, juice, etc.), evening simple food included (hot dogs, baked potato, some pasta, etc.). Location is very close to forest park, which includes art museum, planetarium, Zoo, history museum, etc.
7 night trip Dec 23, 2012
"A great family hotel - with fantastic amenities"
A terrific hotel and all around experience. The breakfast and evening buffet were perfect. The location was exactly where we needed to be and close to everything. The staff was friendly. My kids loved the pool and the biscuits at breakfast.
3 night family trip Nov 19, 2012
"Convenient"
Exellent
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"Great experience!"
I had a very good experience. The staff was nice, everyone said good morning. Overall, I had a good stay.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012