All hotels in Patong, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here18/110 Ruamjai Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Staff Very helpful"
Very good
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Irene
"So-So experience"
I have mixed feelings about the Burasari. It's close to the action in Patong yet on a quiet street with other hotels. The breakfast was excellent -- but we had dinner at the hotel one night and it was the most expensive and worst quality meal we had in 9 days in Thailand. The rooms are comfortable but my daughter's room had an odd smell. Some of the artwork in the rooms didn't seem appropriate for younger ages, and the pool only had seating for 8-10 people. I probably would go elsewhere if I returned to Phuket.
3 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Phil
"A great place in Patong"
Stayed for 4 nights and had a great time. Hotel is located less than a 5 min walk to Patong beach but very quiet. Setting and pools are beautiful although the water is a little chilly (not much direct sun light). Breakfast buffet was very good as was lunch. Room had little storage but otherwise was well laid out with a very comfortable bed.
4 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Serenity in the mist of populated attractions"
We had a great time at Burasari. The hotel location was perfect, less than a block from the beach, restaurants, minimarts, and many street vendors. Yet it is not right in the heart of the loud and busy area. When we were inside the campus, we enjoyed the peacefulness, tree shades, cool swimming pools, friendly staffs, and clean and comfortable room, which was well decorated. The hotel food is the best in Patong, and I'm a native Thai. I even asked the Chef to box up more food for me to take back to Bangkok. The price may be a little pricier than surrounding restaurants, but its authentic Southern flavors definitely worth the extra money because many restaurants in the area cook to favor foreigners, even the ones highly recommended on other traveling websites. Certainly, I will tell my family and friends know about this place and make a note to myself to return on my subsequent visits to Phuket.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Ashley
"Extremely nice hotel. Perfect location in Patong."
This is a minute walk from the beaches and everything else you need in Patong. Great hotel and strongly recommended.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Jacquelyn
"Good value, tropical feel."
Nice hotel that doesn't feel like a big hotel, great breakfast buffet, very good location (50 yards from the beach), nice sized room, good value.
6 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Midern hotel by the Beach"
The room was nee, spacious and modern. Location for me by the end of the beach was great. Youre less than a block to the beach. Very nice stay.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2014
RICHARD
"Pretty to look at"
A beautiful building. Exotic pool. The staff was young and tried hard. Not the most professional, but well-intentioned. I would go back but not a memorable experience. Limited English was a drawback.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"It was good location Hotel"
on arrive the hotel they gave me very bad and dirty room, I asked the reception to cancel my reservation due room dirty, then they transfer me to very good room, the hotel was very good and close to Patong shore, everything close to you, thanks for the reception's guy who change my room.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Amer Baz
"Wonderful stay."
Wonferful stay. Perfect location. Staff fabulous. Room was great.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Lee
Great Hotel, great location, no complaints really.
"Ok, but trying to hard to be "spa like""
It was ok, but wouldn't stay there again. Lobby had lots of clueless young adults working the front desk. Took them two hours to check me in. Kept hearing "just five more minutes". That set the tone for how I felt about the place. Next time I'll stay at the Holiday Inn across the street.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Not the room I expected"
The hotel is next to Patong Beach. This area is for people that like to party and go to the local shops. Lots to do and see, a must stop just for the experience. This hotel puts you in the middle of it all. I thought the hotel overall was quite nice, but some how we got the worst room in the hotel. I booked two rooms and ended up with one on one side of the hotel and one on the other side. The room we stayed in was smaller then the other room we booked (see my pic) This hotel does have nice sized rooms and pool side rooms that would have been much better. Looking out our balcony we got to see a garbage heap and a maintenance shed. The other room over looked the street. I would recommend the hotel if you go for a better room, but make sure you know what you are getting so you don't feel like you got the short end.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Blazing Fast
"Not what we expected"
Let me start by saying that we had just left Bali, Indonesia when we arrived in Phuket and expected the same level of service. People are really friendly in Bali (Indonesia) but I guess that's not always the case in Phuket (Thailand). This hotel definitely showed us that. The person who greeted us when we arrived was a bit passive/aggressive and certainly not friendly although we were greeted with a local drink which was nice. The hotel definitely tried to put some "touches" into the decor of the place and the rooms but we didn't find that they worked really well together. For example, there is an outside bath tub on the balcony of each room which sounds cool but it looked kinda of dirty and was located right above the street. Also, the mirrors tiles in the bathroom are cracked and rusty. Lastly the pool is overcrowded by plants. We stayed at another hotel where they did a nice job of having plants around the pool but in this case, it almost didn't look clean and was a bit much. Otherwise, the breakfast included a lot of options although I was disappointed to see that the juices offered as part of the breakfast were not made from scratch. We also had a chance to speak with the customer relationship supervisor there, she was very nice and a total contrast from most other people we came across at the hotel. She is about the only one there who demonstrated that Thailand is the "land of smiles." We moved to another hotel after the first night and had a wonderful stay after that.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nice hotel 1/2 block from beach"
The vacation didn't get off to a good start when I got to the airport and there was no driver waiting--despite my having made arrangements through the hotel and paid for the rife in advance. After about an hour of waiting and trying to figure out what to do (which left me both hot and stressed), I finally just took another cab. The hotel staff was apologetic when I arrived and explained that they had neglected to make the arrangements, but had also not charged me for the ride. Frankly, I expected a little more--perhaps a cocktail or dessert sent to the room. The room itself was nice, although the bathroom seemed slightly run down. There was also an odor in the corridor, The wow came from the deck with private access to the pool. It's definitely worth the extra money.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"An oasis of class and tranquillity in trashy Paton"
This place is the perfect antidote to Patong beach and its pushy street vendors, ping pong show peddlers and overpriced, sub-par food. The rooms are very nice and the pools are fantastic. The front desk staff is polite enough but seem weak in handling non-standard situations.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Alex
"Great resort"
We were greeted by the staff in english and with a towel and a drink. The grounds were clean and beautiful. The room was above our expectations. The staff and resort make it easy to stay in the compound.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"It was ok. Expected more from pictures."
Hotel is nice, quality of service somewhat below average for thai standards.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2014
"Nice hotel in great location"
Great location. Close to everything. Very friendly staff. Went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Always smiling and saying "sawadeeca/coh" when passing by. We celebrated our 33 anniversary and the staff surprised us by putting on our bed flower petals in the shape of a heart and written with bamboo leaves Happy anniversary - 33... we were touched by this gesture. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
This was my first time in Thailand and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This hotel is conveniently located half a block away from the beach. We walked everywhere and appreciated the fact that inside the hotel is quiet. We loved breakfast and came to relax at the pool for happy hour after a full day of activities. We would definitely come back to this property.
6 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"Good Location"
The hotel premises are very nice. I had the moon suite and i understood why there were review about sweage smell because it had it. The A/C was not strong. At the pool bar i didnt have cash and i pay with my visa. The waiter directly told me that he was upset because i was paying with my visa. I could not believe it and that was on my first day that i arrived. I spoke to the manager and he gave me 2 comolimentary drink. The manager is exteemely nice. The Spa is excellent.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great location in Patong Beach with great service"
I have stayed at numerous hotels in Patong Beach and have stayed two times at Burasari. I highly recommend this hotel. Great location, great service, great value!
6 night trip Mar 22, 2014
We was 2 weeks in the Burasari hotel.. The staff very nice and rady to help you ever time you need.. The room was very nice we have suite Whisy room wich was nice and clean but evey day we have terrible smell licke garbage in the room:(( but not only.. We big family so we have 2 more rooms.. One Of them was Élite pool acces.. Very beautiful but same smell licke garbage...i still recomanded the hotel... The breakfast is very good and great location ..
7 night family trip Feb 25, 2014
Calin Elena
"Favorite Hotel of our Honeymoon!"
The pool is fantastic, the staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, the location couldn't be better, the room was big and comfortable and very clean, there was a daybed on the deck, there was a warm "happy honeymoon" rose petal welcome on the bed, the drinks at the bar were good… literally could not think of one bad thing to say about Burasari. Fantastic!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Betsy
Good hotel in a nice neighbourhood
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
al
"Steps away from the beach!"
Just Amazing, staff was always friendly and helpful beautiful grounds.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Cristina
"Nice hotel close to all the action in Patong"
If you want to combine action (non stop party, acuatic sports, restaurantes) with some hours of peaceful and beutiful pools, Burasari is a very good option. 50 meters from the beach and all that you need around. Of course, Patong is always crowdy and crazy, but we liked, and its a good point to visit other islands. In our case we moved after four enjoyable days to Ko Yao Yai. Breakfeast amazing with many options and nice Spa on the hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Markitos Way
"Great place"
Great place Nice layout for rooms Very close to walking street and to the beach Swimming pool is small and not much sun in, and small setting area for the pool All other are A++++
4 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Hussam
"Hidden gem in the midst of crazy patong beach"
Incredible staff... Welcoming... eager to help. Delicious breakfast. Two nicely designed pools... though not optimal for sun time (lots of shade). Simple and clean cut rooms with spacious balconies. Bathrooms were clean and large... Wish there were two sinks. Overall, great stay! Would highly recommend the Burasari to anyone staying in patong beach.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Great location near the beach"
Overall experience was top notch. Only issue was there was no hot water in the shower in my room (the other rooms we booked were fine). After alerting the hotel staff this was fixed right away. Excellent experience.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Very close to beach, amazing breakfast"
This is a great place, not too far from the action (party street) in Patong Beach, but far enough where you can get some sleep. The rooms are nice, the pool looks cool but didn't look too appealing to actually go in with the beach basically outside (across the main street). The main standout is the breakfast buffet here if you get it. Omelettes made from scratch, Thai food, Western food, fresh fruit, waffles to curry whatever you want. Only downside was check-in was a mad house. Every single day there were several people and a good amount of baggage in the main area. They could probably streamline their check in - check out process. And the deposit had to be paid in cash, instead of card, which was slightly annoying. If you are looking for a nicer, more relaxing place to stay in Patong Beach, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
NM
"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed the stay! Great location near the beach, could walk to anywhere we needed. the breakfast was very good, great variety. We will be going back next June and will stay here again. It was a great place and the price was good.
5 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Close to Patong Beach"
It's a nice place to stay. Complimentary breakfast coupled with fair pricing and location makes the place more desirable. Bangla Road is just a stone throw away. Only draw back is that the resort do not have any fitness centre.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Shiv
"excellent hotel ,close to Patong Beach."
Rooms were very clean, staff very helpful and a super breakfast. would definitely come back,
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
armand
"Wonderful hotel for staying"
I will definitely choose this hotel next time! not far away from the business centre and beach and nice body wash, shampoo and contioner the best bed and pillows I have ever had
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Evelyn
I will probably stay here again. This trip I was not so lucky with Burasari, they first were going to give me as room with the balcony directly over the lobby then when I requested a move I received a room directly above a room being loudly renovated. The property is beautiful the location is perfect if you want to be in the middle of all the fun Patong activities. The food is spectacular and the staff was very kind.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
KPC
"Couldn't pay me to stay here again"
The number one thing I am concerned about ANY hotel I stay at is the cleanliness. This hotel was beyond dirty. Which is really sad because the facility itself is really nice and has great potential. The staff is friendly and speaks English relatively well. However, the cleanliness of the room out-weighs everything else. There is not a flat sheet on the bed between you and the fitted sheet, and the comforter, I asked for beach towels and laid those out on the bed. Also the bathroom and shower is filthy. In short, any hotel that has a shower that I need to wear flip flops in, is not one that I want to be staying at.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Beelmans
"nice hotel near beach"
is very nice hotel for couple and single , stuff is very friendly and should be try the spy is fantastic & relaxation . the hotel near market and beach
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
primoo
"A hotel that way overdelivers"
This hotel way overdelivers as it relates to its cost. First and foremost, the property is beautiful, with outstanding amenities and very helpful service staff. The room itself was spacious, clean and well-equipped, and the view from our patio daybed of the pool and its center island made my wife and I really feel like we were on vacation. Also of note should be the terrific buffet breakfast served each morning, with numerous options, both savory and sweet, and plentiful exotic fresh fruits available such as mangosteens and rambutans. Seriously, this was a great value, and next time in Phuket, we will be back!
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"My favorite resort"
Great play to stay, ideal location, outstanding breakfast each morning. Visited during Songkran festival with three other friends and this resort was our favorite. One block from the beach, a short walk to restaurants, one block away from the Hard Rock restaurant if you need a known location. We checked rates for Holiday Inn upon returning from Phi Phi and found the Burasari resort to be a no brainer. Staff was friendly and overly accommodating. I will stay here again without quesiton.
2 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2013
Very close to Patong beach which by the way is totally dirty and not worth it. The hotel itself was really nice - there's water all around the place and you get the feeling of being in a jungle. There was even a talking parrot right next to the bar :) Breakfast was nice and they have some healthy juices and salads place right next to the hotel, that I felt in love with( the welcome drink was the Detox smoothie from that place)
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
PM
It is a thai style hotel. With beautiful architecture. Nice staff, service, .... Hotel has 2 different beautiful pools. Breakfast are fine.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Fantastic"
Couldn't have been better. Truly five stars!!!!
3 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Good value hotel in goos location"
Upgraded room when originally booked room not available. Very good breakfast buffet. Excellent staff, very friendly and eager to please, This is the 3rd time I have stayed her and highly recommend this property
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
dave
"Great hotel for family or couples"
Staff was great, breakfast was good. Pools and grounds were nice.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
Sherry
"Very nice hotel that is practically on the beach"
This hotel is very nice and is only about two minutes from Patong beach and only a 10 minute walk to Bangla road if you are not distracted too much by the many suit makers along the way. The wireless internet works well and there are even three laptops available downstairs for use. The breakfast is great and includes a good mix of Thai and Western food.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Tony

"Burasari Resort - Excellent!"
We stayed at the Burasari Resort with our two sons age, 6 and 10 and all the grandparents. We enjoyed it a lot. The location was excellent! The staff was friendly and very helpful and it is a beautiful hotel. I would recommend this to all my friends. Thanks for making this holiday special....
9 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
ZA
"Easter break with 2 and 5 year old"
This hotel was generally lovely, the courtyard layout was interesting and the balcony with the large loungey bed was great. the breakfast food was nice but the hotel seemed quite busy (Easter) and so it was hectic at the fairly small restaurant. the sun loungers were in great demand and as so many rooms have direct access to the pool there was little room for the people who did not (Maybe a dozen loungers in the public area of the family friendly pool) Location was great, MOSQUITOS were prevalent, probably attracted by the leafy areas and the water features.
5 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Serenity in the heart of Patong"
Beautiful hotel. Great service. Good breakfast buffet selection. Fabulous first class spa treatments available. Location is perfect as it provides a little serenity for those who wish to enjoy the beach, together with the lively buzz of Patong.
3 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
Samiha
"beautiful burasari"
Great location, Fantastic rooms, service was superb, staff so friendly and accommodating
8 night family trip Mar 7, 2015