All hotels in Patong, Thailand
18/110 Ruamjai Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful experience at Burasari"
This resort is wonderful. The location is perfect if you want to be near the beach. Walking distance from Bangala Road is quick and there are so many places to eat and shop nearby. The breakfast buffet is spectacular and the room service is so quick. The spa is magical and the pools are relaxing. There is a nice pool bar with a lounge area (pool tables and T.V.) The resort bar is great to have a drink at during the evening. The tour set-up staff is informative and helpful, the housekeeping staff is great and friendly, front desk is so kind and helpful. Even the gardeners wished me good morning as they worked! I was so impressed and grateful to have stayed here with these wonderful people. I would HIGHLY recommend this resort and I hope I get to enjoy again, one day.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Sheena
"Vacation"
Nice stay
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Not like before"
It is good but old furnitures old bathroom not like before
5 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Abdullah
"Near the beach"
Beautiful and quite place to enjoy and relax. All staff were very nice and helpful. Hotel has two swimming pools and nice ground.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Young
"Near beaches and great inexpensive restaurants."
Welcoming drink is a nice touch. Rejected the first room due to mildew odor. Third room was wonderful. Refrigerator in room is replenished daily and has cola and beer. Staff was great and friendly. Plenty of helpful front desk people. They verified my return airport shuttle and had me wait in an air conditioned lounge for pickup.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Pam
"**** great"
The hotel is pretty, clean great location and staffs speak English.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Best Spa"
I arrived early before check in time and had to wait for 2 hours at the lobby, didn't get the room with the pool view because I couldn't wait any longer so they put me in the room with the garden view which is basically a view of the back of some buildings. Should have agreed to wait longer. Pool is great with lots of tree shade. The best thing about this hotel is the spa, the best I've had in a long time. The kitchen closes at 11 pm but if you're craving a midnight snack you can go outside there's plenty of places to eat.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2015
"Perfect stay - everything was wonderful!"
I can't say enough good things about the Burasari resort. Our whole stay exceeded our expectations. The resort itself was beautiful, the location was great, the staff were so welcoming, helpful and friendly and the accommodations and hotel amenities were more than perfect. Do not hesitate to book your stay here - you will not regret it! I don't think many other hotels/resorts in the Phuket and Patong Beach area would compare to the Burasari in terms of value and comfort.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Melinda
"Staff Very helpful"
Very good
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Irene
"best stay in phuket"
the staff is very helpful and friendly, the location is great. the price is affordable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Akira
"Most beautiful resort"
From the first moment we stepped in to check in until the moment we checked out everything was absolutely perfect. This place is stunning. The staff are the OUTSTANDING. The front desk individuals were so very friendly and extremely helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were actually sad to leave. The breakfast selection is extensive and accommodating to every eater. The pool and access to the beach were just right. Thank you again for allowing us to stay in your beautiful resort. Pong at the front desk was our favorite.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Clean, child friendly hotel"
Great place to stay! Very clean rooms, friendly, helpful and fluent english speaking staff. The swimming pools are really nice and the whole vibe of the hotel is family friendly. Also it is only 1 minute walk to the beach. Located near some great restaurants and massage salon. We would definitely recommended.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Dana
"Good value for money"
The best about this hotel is location - nearby to everything in the nuzzling Patong beach, but also quiet and relaxing retreat. Rooms in the old wing need some renovation. Patio facing the pool is gorgeous! Breakfast buffet is rich.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Souzana
"So-So experience"
I have mixed feelings about the Burasari. It's close to the action in Patong yet on a quiet street with other hotels. The breakfast was excellent -- but we had dinner at the hotel one night and it was the most expensive and worst quality meal we had in 9 days in Thailand. The rooms are comfortable but my daughter's room had an odd smell. Some of the artwork in the rooms didn't seem appropriate for younger ages, and the pool only had seating for 8-10 people. I probably would go elsewhere if I returned to Phuket.
3 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Phil
"Nice Hotel close to the beach"
Very nice reception area. Close to the beach and the action but not right on top of it so made for a nice stay and good base. Rooms could be updated a bit but still quite comfortable. Morning buffet was very good.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Worldvagabond
"A great place in Patong"
Stayed for 4 nights and had a great time. Hotel is located less than a 5 min walk to Patong beach but very quiet. Setting and pools are beautiful although the water is a little chilly (not much direct sun light). Breakfast buffet was very good as was lunch. Room had little storage but otherwise was well laid out with a very comfortable bed.
4 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Serenity in the mist of populated attractions"
We had a great time at Burasari. The hotel location was perfect, less than a block from the beach, restaurants, minimarts, and many street vendors. Yet it is not right in the heart of the loud and busy area. When we were inside the campus, we enjoyed the peacefulness, tree shades, cool swimming pools, friendly staffs, and clean and comfortable room, which was well decorated. The hotel food is the best in Patong, and I'm a native Thai. I even asked the Chef to box up more food for me to take back to Bangkok. The price may be a little pricier than surrounding restaurants, but its authentic Southern flavors definitely worth the extra money because many restaurants in the area cook to favor foreigners, even the ones highly recommended on other traveling websites. Certainly, I will tell my family and friends know about this place and make a note to myself to return on my subsequent visits to Phuket.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Ashley
"Extremely nice hotel. Perfect location in Patong."
This is a minute walk from the beaches and everything else you need in Patong. Great hotel and strongly recommended.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Jacquelyn
"Good value, tropical feel."
Nice hotel that doesn't feel like a big hotel, great breakfast buffet, very good location (50 yards from the beach), nice sized room, good value.
6 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Midern hotel by the Beach"
The room was nee, spacious and modern. Location for me by the end of the beach was great. Youre less than a block to the beach. Very nice stay.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2014
RICHARD
"Pretty to look at"
A beautiful building. Exotic pool. The staff was young and tried hard. Not the most professional, but well-intentioned. I would go back but not a memorable experience. Limited English was a drawback.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"It was good location Hotel"
on arrive the hotel they gave me very bad and dirty room, I asked the reception to cancel my reservation due room dirty, then they transfer me to very good room, the hotel was very good and close to Patong shore, everything close to you, thanks for the reception's guy who change my room.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Amer Baz
Fantastic location in Patong, close to the beach, Bangla Road and everything patong has to offer. Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. The FREE mini-bar which is restocked daily is fantastic and the rooms are very spacious and clean. The pools are very refreshing and the cocktails in the pool area are cheap and tasty. Breakfast had a very wide variety of food and was served fresh. There was always more than i could eat and tasted different things daily. This was our second stay at the Burasari and we LOVE it. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Wonderful stay."
Wonferful stay. Perfect location. Staff fabulous. Room was great.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Lee
the only thing was that the bed was a bit hard but nice and big.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Great Hotel, great location, no complaints really.
"Ok, but trying to hard to be "spa like""
It was ok, but wouldn't stay there again. Lobby had lots of clueless young adults working the front desk. Took them two hours to check me in. Kept hearing "just five more minutes". That set the tone for how I felt about the place. Next time I'll stay at the Holiday Inn across the street.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Not the room I expected"
The hotel is next to Patong Beach. This area is for people that like to party and go to the local shops. Lots to do and see, a must stop just for the experience. This hotel puts you in the middle of it all. I thought the hotel overall was quite nice, but some how we got the worst room in the hotel. I booked two rooms and ended up with one on one side of the hotel and one on the other side. The room we stayed in was smaller then the other room we booked (see my pic) This hotel does have nice sized rooms and pool side rooms that would have been much better. Looking out our balcony we got to see a garbage heap and a maintenance shed. The other room over looked the street. I would recommend the hotel if you go for a better room, but make sure you know what you are getting so you don't feel like you got the short end.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Blazing Fast
"Not what we expected"
Let me start by saying that we had just left Bali, Indonesia when we arrived in Phuket and expected the same level of service. People are really friendly in Bali (Indonesia) but I guess that's not always the case in Phuket (Thailand). This hotel definitely showed us that. The person who greeted us when we arrived was a bit passive/aggressive and certainly not friendly although we were greeted with a local drink which was nice. The hotel definitely tried to put some "touches" into the decor of the place and the rooms but we didn't find that they worked really well together. For example, there is an outside bath tub on the balcony of each room which sounds cool but it looked kinda of dirty and was located right above the street. Also, the mirrors tiles in the bathroom are cracked and rusty. Lastly the pool is overcrowded by plants. We stayed at another hotel where they did a nice job of having plants around the pool but in this case, it almost didn't look clean and was a bit much. Otherwise, the breakfast included a lot of options although I was disappointed to see that the juices offered as part of the breakfast were not made from scratch. We also had a chance to speak with the customer relationship supervisor there, she was very nice and a total contrast from most other people we came across at the hotel. She is about the only one there who demonstrated that Thailand is the "land of smiles." We moved to another hotel after the first night and had a wonderful stay after that.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nice hotel 1/2 block from beach"
The vacation didn't get off to a good start when I got to the airport and there was no driver waiting--despite my having made arrangements through the hotel and paid for the rife in advance. After about an hour of waiting and trying to figure out what to do (which left me both hot and stressed), I finally just took another cab. The hotel staff was apologetic when I arrived and explained that they had neglected to make the arrangements, but had also not charged me for the ride. Frankly, I expected a little more--perhaps a cocktail or dessert sent to the room. The room itself was nice, although the bathroom seemed slightly run down. There was also an odor in the corridor, The wow came from the deck with private access to the pool. It's definitely worth the extra money.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"An oasis of class and tranquillity in trashy Paton"
This place is the perfect antidote to Patong beach and its pushy street vendors, ping pong show peddlers and overpriced, sub-par food. The rooms are very nice and the pools are fantastic. The front desk staff is polite enough but seem weak in handling non-standard situations.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Alex
"Great resort"
We were greeted by the staff in english and with a towel and a drink. The grounds were clean and beautiful. The room was above our expectations. The staff and resort make it easy to stay in the compound.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
rob
"It was ok. Expected more from pictures."
Hotel is nice, quality of service somewhat below average for thai standards.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2014
"Nice hotel in great location"
Great location. Close to everything. Very friendly staff. Went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Always smiling and saying "sawadeeca/coh" when passing by. We celebrated our 33 anniversary and the staff surprised us by putting on our bed flower petals in the shape of a heart and written with bamboo leaves Happy anniversary - 33... we were touched by this gesture. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
This was my first time in Thailand and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This hotel is conveniently located half a block away from the beach. We walked everywhere and appreciated the fact that inside the hotel is quiet. We loved breakfast and came to relax at the pool for happy hour after a full day of activities. We would definitely come back to this property.
6 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"Good Location"
The hotel premises are very nice. I had the moon suite and i understood why there were review about sweage smell because it had it. The A/C was not strong. At the pool bar i didnt have cash and i pay with my visa. The waiter directly told me that he was upset because i was paying with my visa. I could not believe it and that was on my first day that i arrived. I spoke to the manager and he gave me 2 comolimentary drink. The manager is exteemely nice. The Spa is excellent.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great location in Patong Beach with great service"
I have stayed at numerous hotels in Patong Beach and have stayed two times at Burasari. I highly recommend this hotel. Great location, great service, great value!
6 night trip Mar 22, 2014
We was 2 weeks in the Burasari hotel.. The staff very nice and rady to help you ever time you need.. The room was very nice we have suite Whisy room wich was nice and clean but evey day we have terrible smell licke garbage in the room:(( but not only.. We big family so we have 2 more rooms.. One Of them was Élite pool acces.. Very beautiful but same smell licke garbage...i still recomanded the hotel... The breakfast is very good and great location ..
7 night family trip Feb 25, 2014
Calin Elena
"Favorite Hotel of our Honeymoon!"
The pool is fantastic, the staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, the location couldn't be better, the room was big and comfortable and very clean, there was a daybed on the deck, there was a warm "happy honeymoon" rose petal welcome on the bed, the drinks at the bar were good… literally could not think of one bad thing to say about Burasari. Fantastic!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Betsy
Good hotel in a nice neighbourhood
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
al
"Steps away from the beach!"
Just Amazing, staff was always friendly and helpful beautiful grounds.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Cristina
"Nice hotel close to all the action in Patong"
If you want to combine action (non stop party, acuatic sports, restaurantes) with some hours of peaceful and beutiful pools, Burasari is a very good option. 50 meters from the beach and all that you need around. Of course, Patong is always crowdy and crazy, but we liked, and its a good point to visit other islands. In our case we moved after four enjoyable days to Ko Yao Yai. Breakfeast amazing with many options and nice Spa on the hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Markitos Way
"Great place"
Great place Nice layout for rooms Very close to walking street and to the beach Swimming pool is small and not much sun in, and small setting area for the pool All other are A++++
4 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Hussam
"Hidden gem in the midst of crazy patong beach"
Incredible staff... Welcoming... eager to help. Delicious breakfast. Two nicely designed pools... though not optimal for sun time (lots of shade). Simple and clean cut rooms with spacious balconies. Bathrooms were clean and large... Wish there were two sinks. Overall, great stay! Would highly recommend the Burasari to anyone staying in patong beach.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Great location near the beach"
Overall experience was top notch. Only issue was there was no hot water in the shower in my room (the other rooms we booked were fine). After alerting the hotel staff this was fixed right away. Excellent experience.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Very close to beach, amazing breakfast"
This is a great place, not too far from the action (party street) in Patong Beach, but far enough where you can get some sleep. The rooms are nice, the pool looks cool but didn't look too appealing to actually go in with the beach basically outside (across the main street). The main standout is the breakfast buffet here if you get it. Omelettes made from scratch, Thai food, Western food, fresh fruit, waffles to curry whatever you want. Only downside was check-in was a mad house. Every single day there were several people and a good amount of baggage in the main area. They could probably streamline their check in - check out process. And the deposit had to be paid in cash, instead of card, which was slightly annoying. If you are looking for a nicer, more relaxing place to stay in Patong Beach, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
NM
"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed the stay! Great location near the beach, could walk to anywhere we needed. the breakfast was very good, great variety. We will be going back next June and will stay here again. It was a great place and the price was good.
5 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Close to Patong Beach"
It's a nice place to stay. Complimentary breakfast coupled with fair pricing and location makes the place more desirable. Bangla Road is just a stone throw away. Only draw back is that the resort do not have any fitness centre.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Shiv
"excellent hotel ,close to Patong Beach."
Rooms were very clean, staff very helpful and a super breakfast. would definitely come back,
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
armand
"Wonderful hotel for staying"
I will definitely choose this hotel next time! not far away from the business centre and beach and nice body wash, shampoo and contioner the best bed and pillows I have ever had
Other trip Oct 29, 2013