All hotels in Patong, Thailand

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Comfortable
    Room is all right
"Very close to beach, amazing breakfast"
This is a great place, not too far from the action (party street) in Patong Beach, but far enough where you can get some sleep. The rooms are nice, the pool looks cool but didn't look too appealing to actually go in with the beach basically outside (across the main street). The main standout is the breakfast buffet here if you get it. Omelettes made from scratch, Thai food, Western food, fresh fruit, waffles to curry whatever you want. Only downside was check-in was a mad house. Every single day there were several people and a good amount of baggage in the main area. They could probably streamline their check in - check out process. And the deposit had to be paid in cash, instead of card, which was slightly annoying. If you are looking for a nicer, more relaxing place to stay in Patong Beach, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
NM
"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed the stay! Great location near the beach, could walk to anywhere we needed. the breakfast was very good, great variety. We will be going back next June and will stay here again. It was a great place and the price was good.
5 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Close to Patong Beach"
It's a nice place to stay. Complimentary breakfast coupled with fair pricing and location makes the place more desirable. Bangla Road is just a stone throw away. Only draw back is that the resort do not have any fitness centre.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Shiv
"excellent hotel ,close to Patong Beach."
Rooms were very clean, staff very helpful and a super breakfast. would definitely come back,
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
armand
"Wonderful hotel for staying"
I will definitely choose this hotel next time! not far away from the business centre and beach and nice body wash, shampoo and contioner the best bed and pillows I have ever had
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Evelyn
The staff was beautiful. So friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
I will probably stay here again. This trip I was not so lucky with Burasari, they first were going to give me as room with the balcony directly over the lobby then when I requested a move I received a room directly above a room being loudly renovated. The property is beautiful the location is perfect if you want to be in the middle of all the fun Patong activities. The food is spectacular and the staff was very kind.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
KPC
"Couldn't pay me to stay here again"
The number one thing I am concerned about ANY hotel I stay at is the cleanliness. This hotel was beyond dirty. Which is really sad because the facility itself is really nice and has great potential. The staff is friendly and speaks English relatively well. However, the cleanliness of the room out-weighs everything else. There is not a flat sheet on the bed between you and the fitted sheet, and the comforter, I asked for beach towels and laid those out on the bed. Also the bathroom and shower is filthy. In short, any hotel that has a shower that I need to wear flip flops in, is not one that I want to be staying at.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Beelmans
"nice hotel near beach"
is very nice hotel for couple and single , stuff is very friendly and should be try the spy is fantastic & relaxation . the hotel near market and beach
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
primoo
"A hotel that way overdelivers"
This hotel way overdelivers as it relates to its cost. First and foremost, the property is beautiful, with outstanding amenities and very helpful service staff. The room itself was spacious, clean and well-equipped, and the view from our patio daybed of the pool and its center island made my wife and I really feel like we were on vacation. Also of note should be the terrific buffet breakfast served each morning, with numerous options, both savory and sweet, and plentiful exotic fresh fruits available such as mangosteens and rambutans. Seriously, this was a great value, and next time in Phuket, we will be back!
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"My favorite resort"
Great play to stay, ideal location, outstanding breakfast each morning. Visited during Songkran festival with three other friends and this resort was our favorite. One block from the beach, a short walk to restaurants, one block away from the Hard Rock restaurant if you need a known location. We checked rates for Holiday Inn upon returning from Phi Phi and found the Burasari resort to be a no brainer. Staff was friendly and overly accommodating. I will stay here again without quesiton.
2 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2013
Very close to Patong beach which by the way is totally dirty and not worth it. The hotel itself was really nice - there's water all around the place and you get the feeling of being in a jungle. There was even a talking parrot right next to the bar :) Breakfast was nice and they have some healthy juices and salads place right next to the hotel, that I felt in love with( the welcome drink was the Detox smoothie from that place)
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
PM
It is a thai style hotel. With beautiful architecture. Nice staff, service, .... Hotel has 2 different beautiful pools. Breakfast are fine.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Fantastic"
Couldn't have been better. Truly five stars!!!!
3 night trip Mar 1, 2013

"Great stay at Burasari"
Good value for money.Well located
5 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
Anita Bajaj
IN
The location is really great, 1 min walk to the beach and it is very convenient, closely located to the main street, restaurants and bars. As a result, it may be a bit noisy at night as well. The breakfast has a good variety and the facilities are good as well. The room is very spacious but a bit dim and old. The service is ok, but not as warm as I would expect based on the reviews read on tripadvisor and the cost.
4 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"Let down"
Disappointing. Much better around at this price point ($160 AUS per night) stayed 4 nights and hot water offline for 2. Free mini bar consists of 2 small cans of Chang beer, packet of chips and soft drinks. Room was damp and smelled musty. Not sure if this was just our room or all due to all the water and plants in complex. We stayed in room 2207 so ovoid if possible. Breakfast was fantastic and location is great but that's about it.
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Jamian
Booked a room with pool access. there is 2 pool in the hotel. was allocated to a room with pool but no pool bar. Next day asked to change to a room next to a poolbar and was told that i had to top up $2500 a night. Done but they did not inform me that there will be renovation the next day, and pool access become no use at all. The front desk seems to charge whatever they can first without giving information to the guest . Not honest.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Chua
SG
"Great stay except for condition of the bathroom"
When we knew we were traveling to Phuket the very first place we wanted to stay at was Burasari because we heard such great things about the hotel. The Hotel itself is beautiful and the staff are absolutely great but we really had a problem with the bathroom that we had. We found that the shower was spraying everywhere and everyday our bathroom was flooded. The condition of the bathroom was really not good and was quit dirty for most of the part. However the bedroom was great and spacious and was really lovely to have a pool access room. The breakfast was also really great.
5 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Kersha
ZA
"Awesome location and hospitality"
Loved my stay. Great service and hospitality. Reception/check in was fantastic and accommodating. The location was just across the beach and walking distance to the nightlife and great dining right in Patong. I loved my stay and didn't want to leave. The breakfast and pool was also great with good variety.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Really enjoyed the stay, staff are very friendly. Only one thing that would have capped off a great stay would have been if the hotel had a gym located there otherwise will recommend to anyone.
8 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Adrian
"Lovely boutique hotel"
Great value for your money. Rooms weren't particularly large but comfy and clean. Amazing breakfast buffet with lots to choose from. Not exactly geared toward small families but the staff were very accommodating and helpful. Would definitely recommend this resort. Only con was the amount of mosquitoes but that's probably due to all the gardens and water in the resort.
8 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Good hotel. However a bit noisy if your room is road side.. Spa is very nice massage and customer service.
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel for first time visitor to Phuket"
The location is fantastic. It is one street back from Patong Beach and around the corner from the Hard Rock Hotel. The staff are lovely and welcoming. The hotel itself is beautiful with 2 pools and a swim up bar. The breakfast buffet was delicious with a well rounded selection of food to choose from. The hotel was able to check us in as soon as we arrived at 9am which was handy. It was also very convenient to have checkout till 12pm. The only negative is that there were too many smokers. They could smoke by the pool and outside bar. As an Aussie, I had gotten used to the strict rules in Australia regarding smoking. This made it unpleasant to relax by the pool most of the time. Overall I had a lovely stay and would stay there again.
7 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"One night stay"
One night stay, cheap room, comfy bed, good air-conditioning, good location near beach. Food was nice, great pad thai, happy hours with 2 for 1 cocktails in pool bar. Very friendly and helpful staff. Can walk to most places from here
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
"Great hotel & service"
My boyfriend and I had a great stay! The staff were all very accomodating, the hotel was clean and had 2 lovely pools with bar service. Our room was a good size and was in good condition. The price of food and drinks was reasonable. The included breakfast was amazing! Great variety. The hotel was within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, shops, the shopping centre and Bangla Rd.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Sam & Tara
"The staff were great"
The staff were very attentive and welcome . Our room was good but the location of the room wasn't great we look out on to the road and power lines. . But it was very nice .
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Centre of Panong"
Burasari Resort was a fantastic location to the beach and shopping, it was clean and staff were very helpful. The only thing I found was the beds were very hard! otherwise a great stay
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Burasari Experience"
Amazing stay at this hotel. Great location in Patong, close to restaurants, shopping and bangla road. Not ideal for families as it lacks activities in the resort, but great for couples and friends.
6 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
"Phuket-patong"
Excellent service, great location..great spa.rooms are big with nice big balcony
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Ankush
IN
"Beautiful boutique resort very close to beach"
Enjoyed the stay. Hotel and room was very comfortable. Rooms were very spacious and most of the rooms have a large balcony with bed. Recommend to take a pool access room as one can directly enter the pool from the room and its worth the price. Breakfast selection was great. Staff was super helpful and easily gave me free late check out. Another advantage was it was just 2 min walk to beach. Overall enjoyed the stay a lot and wont mind staying here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Rajat
"awesome"
awesome experience
5 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
vijay
ZA
"Great hotel fantasic location close to the beach"
We have been to phuket meny times but this has to be the best great staff thank you Knang & Pean in the pool bar and plng pong and staff for our check out quick and easy. This has to be one of the best experiences we have ever had and would happily stay again.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Brazza
"Awesome breakfast and wifi"
Good location close to beach and shopping. Buffet breakfast was excellent with great variety for Asians and westerners. Bed was large and comfy. Bathroom a little dated but still worked well and lots of hot water. TV channel where great with a lot of variety. Pools were excellent which are close to rooms. Staff were very helpful and friendly also the room cleaners did a fantastic job. Wifi was the quickest wifi I have ever experienced at any hotel I have ever been at! I did a speed test on it and got 35mbps !!! Overall was very pleased with my stay.
5 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
troy
"Home away from home"
I cant really recall how many times i stayed at burasari. It is almost like my home ground. Everything is so familiar. From the moment i stepped in, the feeling is gd. The service is warm. The only thing that i felt is age. The room has aged. A little makeover might help.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Lawrence
SG
"Nice hotel, the perfect one"
Environment are clean. nice place for relaxing. Breakfast satisfied me. Convenience locations. Numerous restaurants around hotel. An convenient store downstairs.That's a perfect one for me. The photos same as the real one and even better.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Esther
HK
"AH-MAZING!"
My partner and I initially booked only two nights at the Burasari. Being Thailand newbies (gasp!) we weren't exactly sure where we wanted to stay or what we wanted to do... however once we arrived at Burasari, that was it. We arrived and were completely wowed by the beauty of this resort. I took a million pictures but could not capture the essence of this magical place. Our room was beautiful, spacious and comfortable - I should mention that the staff were super friendly and helpful at all times - even bumping us up to the honeymoon suite! We spent one night at the Burasari before deciding this was heaven and extending our time here for the rest of our trip (only 6 nights, what a shame). The free daily mini bar top up and the to-die-for buffet breakfast were amazing luxuries. I only wished I had not lugged around so many toiletries. They are very generous so no need to bring your shampoo, conditioner, body lotion or even loofah! The Burasari also has a great location, in the heart of Patong, however quiet and a short walk (10-15mins at the most) to Bangala road. Overall we were extremely satisfied with our stay and are already dreaming of returning!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Justine
"Stylish, Luxurious, Hidden Gem!"
We loved everything about Burasari! From the time we arrived we were greeted like royals! The traditional decor and styling were absolutely beautiful and inviting. It's definitely home away from home. ROOM: We stayed in an Elite room with a pool view. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. STAFF & SERVCE: Service was excellent! All staff member were very helpful and friendly. Buffet Breakfast was delicious, lots of options and varietys. There is something for everyone. BURASARI SPA: Definately my favourite!!! Fantastic treatments! What a great place to relax and unwind. Staff members were very pleasant and attentive. The treatment room was calm and serene. Must try the Vichy Rain!!!! LOCATION: Great location in the centre of Patong. Walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon and the famous Bangla Road. Overall we had a wonderful time at Burasari Resort and really enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Aren Joy
This is our second visit to Burasari,on this occasion we found the condition of the hotel had deteriorated quite considerably. The room was dark and dingy, floor tiles needed a good clean, or replaced, mattress was like a rock to sleep on, likewise the pillows. The pillows and mattress issues were remedied with a mattress topper placed on the bed which did help a little and softer pillows supplied. No bed side lamps was a big problem as you had to stumble around to find a light switch in the dark, being mindful of the steps near the bed that you did not fall down. Went to the spa found it to be overpriced and did not get the quality of facial I had an my previous visit, very skimpy on the creams they used, massage segment brief, overall a disappointing experience for a so called high end spa facility. On the positive side breakfast was plentiful and catered for all nationalities. Hotel staff polite and efficient.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Katy
"Great spot for shopping & nightlife in Patong"
This is the 2nd time we have stayed at the Burasari. We love that the shops & beach are so close one way & the Otop markets & outdoor bars so close the other way. You get the best of both worlds. The staff are really pleasant and helpful while the restaurant food is tasty & the breakfast is terrific.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
GT
"Disappointed with room"
After reading reviews we were looking forward to our stay at Burasi Resort. We were quickly disappointed when we arrived. Our room did not look like the photos online. It was out dated, smelt, stains on the furniture. Our shower wouldn't drain the wifi had no strength in our room and kept cutting out. I am so shocked with the differences in our room and the online photos that I believe the hotel must be under renovation and we just received an old room. The resort itself (hallways, restaurants, pools) are very beautiful. It's a shame the rooms didn't match the hotel. We were thoroughly dissatisfied.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Beth
"Happy customer"
Was amazing time staying at this resort .Felt so looked after and nothing went wrong at all with our stay there
7 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Stay away"
We arrived outside the hotel and immediately were asked to provide our reservation reference number before we had a chance to unload our bags... A nice warm welcome and an invite inside would have been nice... Things only got worse once we got inside as they had no rooms available other than the upgraded rooms which we would be charged extra for... We had no choice but to take the option for 1 night and then move onto another hotel... We arrived at the upgraded room and it was horrible as the bathroom and towels were filthy and the bed covers had stains on them... It made us think if this is an upgraded room we wonder what the other room would have been like... The breakfast was ok... The next day we were glad that an error was made with the booking as leaving that hotel was the best thing we ever did... Overall stay well away...
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful Pool Access Room. Nice and homely. No 24hour room service.
7 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Carrisa
"2mins from the beech ! Wonderful"
oasis , In the heart of Patong , The most relaxing two weeks we have had in years .
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"very good"
nice and calm
4 night trip Jul 30, 2015
IL
"Not as good as expected"
Staff lovely however pools too crowded couldn't find spot to sit at main pool whole visit. Tired decor needs an upgrade.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
lorraine
"Comfortable Hotel close to everything"
We recently stayed at this hotel and enjoyed the stay very much. Staff so polite and helpful, Breakfast amazing!! Kids enjoyed both pools and had a great time. We would stay again, I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Lee
Nice Hotel with nice tropical taste and good stuff service The Wifi is poor in the room
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Ralph
"You must stay here!"
Luxurious authentic Thai accommodation. Great staff who will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. Great location near beach and easy walking distance to main shopping centre. I will stay here again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015