All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
708 Ursulines Avenue, New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"2 thumbs up...."
Quaint, close by everything we planned to see. Very peaceful staff always on duty, however didn't seem to want to be bothered. But when asked they did what we needed.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Quiet, private, but close to all the excitement of the French Quarter! Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Cute French Quarter Inn"
We had some AC problems and it was miserably hot at first but we also went during the peak of summer. The location is PERFECT. Next time I travel to New Orleans I will stay here again. Walking distance to everything.
3 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Janet
"Nice hotel on the bottom floor!"
Service was great, everyone was very nice and helpful! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was difficult to keep the room cool, but it was July. Two flights of very dangerous, steep, thin stairs to get to room. Would stay there again if on the bottom floor.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Anita
"Inn on Ursulines & New Orleans Sights."
Quaint bulding in French Quarter. Staff helpful w/ New Orleans highlights & calling you a cab. My room quite comfortable, but no place to sit except on bed.Tables & chairs outside of room & whirlpool (comfortable water temp.) Small grocery store/grill down the block. Reasonable prices. Got to see lots of sights & then back to Inn on Ursulines to recooperate.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2015
Kathleen
"662"
This hotel was in a great location and very clean and the staff was very helpful
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
kevin
"Great Little Boutique Hotel"
Great little hotel, but the stairs are treacherous with big bags. Stayed here a night before a cruise. Very convenient, staff was great. good room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
richard
"Good Price for Great Stay - But Bad Wi-Fi"
I loved my trip to New Orleans with my finance. We had a great time walking and eating our way around the city and the Inn on Ursulines was located in a great spot that let us get all around the French Quarter, but we were located on a quieter street. The bed was comfy and the AC worked well considering we visited in June and the heat and humidity were both high. The staff was very friendly and the accommodations were generally very good. Only two things kept me from giving this stay 5's across the board, and they are that the wi-fi connection was just down right terrible, which was frustrating since I had been in town for a work conference prior to staying over a few days for vacation, so I needed to be online to wrap-up some work before I could fully enjoy my days off. The other issues is that the water pressure in the showers was very low.
3 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Stay at this inn!!"
It was wonderful! And at a great price too! The convienant location in relation to everything was super ideal.
5 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Nick
"Easy access to everything"
Hotel was comfortable. Beds were great! Plenty of room for two people. Close walking distance to everything. Stayed two nights, will stay again:)
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"No big problems. Big help."
Only complaint was being told we couldn't check out an hour later. Other than than that it was great! Parking is off site (which is fine, it is New Orleans, I was happy to have a spot). There was a shift change as I was leaving to park and the new employee realized a street was closed and I wouldn't be able to follow the usual directions. He immediately called me an walked me through exactly where I needed to go. Then, when a friend of mine slipped on a stair case, he was intermediately outside asking if she was ok and if he could help (he had seen in on the security video). Lovely room. Clean, if a little small (but who knows how old the building is). All the amenities and a nice courtyard and hot tub. Great area. Short walk to Jackson Square, around the corner from Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, and QUIET!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Alison
"Great Hotel, Staff was great!"
My husband and I stayed with our almost 3 year old. Nice room with 2 queen beds. Great location. And all of the staff was great!!! We will definitely be back!
Other trip May 28, 2015
lindsey
"Convenient location with great staff"
The staff were very nice and helpful. The location was excellent. The stairs getting to our room was a bit treacherous- very steep and narrow (almost like a ladder)- especially when carrying a suitcase down. But the room was very clean and comfortable. Overall, a great place to stay.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Erika
"NOLA Inn on Ursulines Memorial Day 2015"
Great location in the French Quarter near Jackson Square with just a few minutes walk! Friendly staff and comfy room.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"New Orleans Weekend concert"
Nice but not for anyone that can't climb stairs, Request a 1st floor. No and I mean No parking, a lot is available but a few blocks away. True feel of living in the french quarter back in the day! Clean and Location was the best!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Hi! Be causciou!"
The room is nice but the staff is so ** rude. It was raining in the French quarter at the midnight and we're smoking OUTSIDE and the white haired staff asked us to go elsewhere. He was told that we live in this hotel. Not symphsized at all. I means this place is definatey good location, but be cautious: that guy is not a good guy. Be cautious. You might get kicked out in raining days under their holy roof. Hahahha.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Good Stay, with exceptions"
We enjoyed our stay, with a few exceptions. Parking was four blocks away, a dirty, oily rag was found on our bathroom sink and the price for one night was unbelievably high...at least 3 times more than it should have been.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Roger
"Friendly staff and a great location!"
The location was just far enough from the noise and crowds but still centrally located and walkable to all of the French Quarter's sites, shopping, and dining! Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, and my room was nicely appointed and clean. Really enjoyed my stay, and will absolutely recommend the Inn on Ursuline to my friends.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"would come back again"
It was close to all locations for food, shopping and tours. the staff was very friendly and helpful to find new locations and at the French market I was able to eat my favorite food (fried green tomatoes).
Other trip May 11, 2015
Becky
"Nice place infested with flies"
We arrived on a Saturday afternoom. Very quiet street three blocks from cafe dumond..no hotel parking exists at this property. A one person front desk/lobby person was very nice... Told me to park across street,brought me a parking pass for the car and helped us with our luggage to the room. With flashers on, left car five minutes and returned to car and $40parking ticket!!! The girl apologized but that was it. Spent day in French quarter... all fine and fun.. Rooms are nicely furnished with very comfortable bedding and space...only problem during four night stay was condition of our room door...it was so badly warped that you could see daylight all around the door frame ... Some weather stripping might be helpful..our problems were flies and cockroaches..after slaying at least fifty large flies, saw a 3 inch cockroach in the shower tonite. Talked to the front desk guy and he said " this is the French quarter sir. I have lived here over 30 years. There are flies in the French quarter, get yourself a good fly swatter." Kinda puts a damper on a trip when u fight off flies every time u go to your room. I have stayed in the French quarter several times before and never had a bug issue. Would never return to this place again.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2015
serge
"Great Staff. Great location"
The staff was very welcoming. Close to everything and on somewhat quiet street. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"far enough away from bourbon st. but close enough"
bourbon st was half bock up but three blocks down to all the partying. perfect location to get to all activities with out all the madness. the maitenence guy was doing laundry at 3 a.m. which woke us up but told the front desk and the problem was handled. carrie at the front desk was very helpful on where to go for food and things to do.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"from neighboring Pensacola"
We had a great stay here. Great location, nice staff. cozy spot to stay.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great!"
Absolutely wonderful!
3 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
"Quiet place in the French quarter"
Really enjoyed my stay here! Nice and quiet. Friendly staff, comfy beds, good size bathroom, hot tub (soak your feet before going home.. From all the walking, you'll be glad you did). Great price (stay 2 nights, get 3rd night free!). If you have a lot of luggage or a problem with stairs, book early and request first floor. Very accomadating and a close walk to Bourbon street and also Decatur.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
kecia
"Amazing location in the french quarter"
Inn on Ursulines was really wonderful. The location was great - in the heart of the french quarter but far enough from Bourbon Street for some peace and quiet. The hotel room was very clean. The rooms are extremely spacious, but clean and with the necessities. The hotel staff was so helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Inn on Ursulines"
Nice and clean hotel. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the courtyard for relaxing in the afternoon. The neighborhood was also nice and very convenient to attractions in the French Quarter.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Jerry
"Would definitely stay there again"
Juju at the hotel desk was fantastic every single day. The room could have been cleaner--grungy baseboards, etc.--but was all right. Stairs with tall risers might be a challenge for some guests. A very bright light outside our room meant I had to use a sleep mask every night or wake again and again. The bathroom was large and comfortable. Beds felt great. The location cannot be beat.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Quiet and Comfortable"
We brought our 10 & 12 yr old girls for Spring Break. The double queen room was comfortable for the four of us and the bathroom was updated with antique charm. The beds were extremely comfortable, the maid cleaned our room beautifly each day, and the front desk is friendly and efficient. The area of the French Quarter closes down after mid evening so we opted for cab rides home late at night, out of an abundance of caution with our daughters. So, while I hadn't really planned on the cab rides, we enjoyed this property and will stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Cute and comfortable"
Great location! Beautiful little room. Very comfy bed. Friendly staff and good price. Loved it, and would stay there again. As others have stated-the old stairs were very, very narrow and steep. If you have very heavy or large luggage, or have problems with stairs-ask for a room on ground floor. Also, the outside jacuzzi water was on the cold side. Might be better used in the summer months.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Perfect"
Great location, we didn't have to drive or get transportation once. Limited "getting ready" space if you have a few females staying together but overall so worth it for the location. Felt safe, comfortable, and happy!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
KB
"Charming Inn with great location"
Exactly what we expected. Cute, clean room with just enough space for our two night stay. Great location between Burbon and Royal streets, and closer to Frenchman Street than most.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"A great experience"
my girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights and had an amazing time. When we checked in the hostess at the front desk help to show us many places to go and to avoid in the French quarter and we even called back while we were out for on the spot restaurant recommendations and she was spot on ever time. Our room was nice and was spotless when we arrived and after the maids cleaned.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jordan
"Nice hotel close to all major attractions"
Not for travelers used to staying in big hotels. If you you really want to experience living in the French Quarter this is it. Not for the grumpy or picky traveler. Really enjoyed our stay. Only for those who require basic amenities. I would definetly stay here again! Staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Mario
Great service as well as location. It was my first time in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and it was perfect. Just a few blocks from all the action on Bourbon St., extremely comfortable beds, and beautiful bathrooms. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Ashton's
"Best Hotel"
This hotel was amazing. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Hotel was close to everything. All staff very nice and attentive to your needs. Looking forward to staying in the future!
3 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Excellent value!"
Located in the east side of the FQ which is quieter than the west side. Very good location close to French Market and the entire FQ is easily accessible by walking.
3 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Quiet hotel in the heart of Vieux Carre"
Great quaint place with wonderful staff. Close to most attractions. French Market is 3 minutes away. Bars and music almost around the corner. Fantastic location - again. Room was comfortable with good bed and super quiet heater/ac. It also had some ancient dust on the curtains (at least year old) and debris on the moldings. But that can be easily fixed by vacuuming and thorough cleaning. Front desk staff was always friendly and very helpful. Cleaning ladies very quiet and efficient in their daily jobs. I would stay at this place again and recommend it even to my mother in law.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Agata
"Small but doable"
Very small! Hotel staff was nice, good location, room was clean.
3 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
Angelina
The staff is great. Gave great directions to the hotel when called before the stay and always kind. Great location in French quarter and close to bourbon street so it's quite safe walking back from bourbon street.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great French quarter Inn"
We wanted a place to stay in the French Quarter that was walking distance to everything, and that also had its own "mojo". This inn was a winner on all counts. This is a fun property, with walkway access to an open area in the back where there hot tub is (enjoyed the hot tub, too). Pleasant staff, great atmosphere, comfortable, clean and fun. They even arranged our departure cab for us so we could enjoy our last afternoon walking around the quarter!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Greg
"Comfortable and nicely located."
Wonderful location in a quiet spot in the French Quarter.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Perfect hidden spot"
Look, you're here to have a good time, not spend in it a massive room you don't need. Great spot, more quiet than blocks further in, nicest staff, bar far. Local bars and corner stores are within 2 blocks any direction. Quarter crazyness about 4-5 blocks in, but closer to french market and river walk. This is your base camp. One front desk lady lent me her umbrella in rain, too nice. In fact, I didn't get back in time to return it to her that same day (sorry!), so I bought one and left for other guests in a pinch.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
mike
"I'd stay there again"
Great history, great location, lots of character.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Couple of days in NOLA"
Hotel is like most buildings in the French Quarter, very old and charming. Rating would be straight excellent but for some of the nuances that come with older buildings. A couple of examples would be the gaps around the door allowing light thru, takes a while for hot water to get to the shower, things like that. The staff was always willing to help with suggestions for places to eat and such. The room we had was small and up 2 flights of narrow stairs. Older folks would want to consider this when booking a room. I asked for a quiet room and we got it. Did not hear a thing when in the room unless a garbage truck or such went by on the street outside. I used their parking lot, which is about a 10 minute walk from the In,, but the price was right and we did not use our car once we arrived which is one of the reasons we chose this Inn.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Jon
"new years stay"
it was nice . we had a room on the street , right on the street , when you open your door , you are on the sidewalk. I didn't care for that. very dark inside also . I would go back but get a courtyard room. there is parking but its 4 blocks away for 20 dollars a night extra . but overall not too bad nice and close to Jackson square
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
ronald
Close to all the French quarter attractions. Offers gated parking lot for extra charge. Front desk staff was extremely knowledgable about area and gave recommendations about where to go ( or stay away from for safety!).
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Rl
"Nice but noisey"
We loved the location and overall look of the hotel. It was very clean and nicely managed. The only complaint was that it was very noisy because you can hear everything your neighbors are doing and the footsteps of those above you.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
ellen
"Christmas trip to NO"
My fiancé and I really enjoyed the Inn on Ursulines. The hotel was clean and the proximity to Bourbon street, the French Market and the Riverwalk was perfect. The only areas for improvement would be the water pressure in the shower. It was VERY low. Also, the night we arrived, the clerk was less than friendly; however, all the other clerks were great. Ms. Mae, the housekeeper, was GREAT!
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Alison
"Perfect location less than perfect sleep."
Absolutely the best location!! The housekeeping laundry hours sucked. The overloaded & unbalanced washer (near rooms 11, 12 & 13) was quite noisy from midnight on. Sleeping in was not an option either as the walls are quite thin. While we loved the location, again it's perfect, the noise level is a deal breaker. We will certainly try another of the FQ Inns.
7 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014